• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • How to Make a Ball-busting Nympho

How to Make a Ball-busting Nympho

12

"how to plant a post-hypnotic suggestion" -- I typed those words into the search bar and hit Enter.

I scrolled through the results, a lot of websites about hypnosis, but nothing looked like just what I wanted. I clicked on a few links, and did some reading about post-hypnotic suggestion in general, but what I was really looking for was a quick and easy way to plant the suggestion without going to the trouble of learning hypnosis. I did not believe my project would succeed if I had to do that; I just didn't think I could do it.

There were a couple websites about surreptitious hypnosis, which is really what I had in mind, but that takes real talent and years of practice. I wanted to implement my ideas as soon as possible.

Conceptually, my idea was pretty simple. I love to eat pussy, but my wife had some kind of hang-up about it, probably some family-of-origin issues or something. She really enjoyed it when I was able to talk her into it, but if I brought up the subject more often that every couple of weeks, it really killed her mood. I just wanted to help her get over her inability to relax and accept pleasure freely given. What could be wrong with that?

I kept searching, paging deep into the search results. It must have been on page 15 or beyond, I don't really remember, but I clicked on the link. The page took forever to load, and I found myself becoming discouraged as I read the description of the product. It was obviously an old web page, touting an audio CD. The files were not available by download. They didn't even accept PayPal.

The audio program on the disk was supposedly "guaranteed" to put anybody into a hypnotic trance with or without their knowledge and consent, as long as it was played while the subject was asleep. There were some testimonials, but they looked like ringers, probably written by the producer or his relatives. Nevertheless, it looked like the best option, assuming they were still in business, and it was only $49.99, which I figured was worth the risk.

I filled out the online order form and used a credit card with a very low limit, which I keep just for situations like this. Anybody who steals that number wouldn't even be able to buy dinner at a nice restaurant. I used my office address, to avoid the possibility of my package being intercepted by my "subject." I clicked the "place order" button, and after about 5 minutes of waiting, a confirmation page appeared. It looked legit.

Four weeks later the CD arrived. The package included an instruction booklet, which I skimmed, reading the parts that looked important. There were several pages of warnings, which I couldn't be bothered to read the whole thing. I already knew from previous research, you can't make somebody act against their personal moral code, or do something stupidly dangerous like step in front of a bus.

The unanswered question in my mind was, if the subject wakes up before they go into a trance, how do you explain the audio you're playing for them. That seemed a big drawback. Fortunately for me, my wife has a prescription for arbien, a heavy duty sleeping pill. I just had to pick a night when I knew she had taken one. A half hour would be plenty of time, she'd be out like a light, and difficult to rouse, and if she did wake up, the probability that she would remember anything was practically nil.

I decided to start that same night. After making sure she was asleep, I started the CD. I heard white noise, with a man's voice barely discernable in the background. I couldn't make out the words. After about five minutes, I heard silence and paused the disc, as instructed.

I started my script. "You feel a deep personal connection to me when my head is between your legs and my mouth is on your vagina. When I'm kissing you down there, you feel safe, secure, and loved. Every orgasm you experience from oral sex with me will bring us closer, and you will feel deeply satisfied in every way with our relationship." The instructions said to find your subject's "hot button" emotional issues and connect them with the desired behavior, to provide a positive reinforcement. This made perfect sense to me. Women are always looking for deeper emotional connections.

I repeated the first two sentences, then repeated them again for a total of 3 times. Now to add a trigger. "When you hear me say the words, 'would you like a glass of iced tea,' you will begin to feel sexually aroused. Maybe you will accept the tea, or maybe you won't, that will be up to you, but when you hear me, and only me, speak these words, 'would you like a glass of iced tea,' you will begin to feel a sexual desire that increases in intensity, it continues to grow stronger, until you can think of nothing else but my head between your legs and my tongue on your vagina. As your desire grows, you will ask me for what you need, oral sex. You will ask me, and only me, for oral sex. You will insist on it. Your body will be craving oral sex, and you will know that nothing else will satisfy you. The orgasms you get from oral sex will be satisfying, gratifying, filling you with a calm sense of peace." I tried to follow the general format of examples that were included in the instructions, but there were no examples related to sex. That struck me as odd; I mean, why else would you hypnotize someone surreptitiously, except to obtain sex that you couldn't get through normal means.

I repeated the trigger script twice, then repeated the whole script from top to bottom. Giving in to my inner exhibitionist, I added, "you love watching me masturbate. When you see me masturbating, you feel closer to me than ever. When you see me masturbating, you feel loved. Oh, and you also like to look at my cock, and touch my cock. You like to see it erect, and you want to see it and touch it at every opportunity." The instructions included strong warnings against going off-script, but I didn't see any harm in that last bit -- maybe it would stick, maybe it wouldn't. I resumed the CD and let it finish, about another 5 minutes. That was pretty easy; in a couple days, I would know how effective it was. According to the directions, I was to go through this entire process for 3 consecutive nights before testing the trigger. I started on Wednesday, so by Saturday we would be good to go.

Saturday arrived, and I was pretty excited. I had planned to wait until bedtime, but around 1:00 we found ourselves taking a break from the regular weekend chores, sitting in the living room watching some recorded episode of some sit-com. As I stood and started toward the kitchen, I asked, "would you like a glass of iced tea?"

"Sure," came the response.

I went ahead and fixed a couple glasses of tea. When I came back into the room I searched her face for any tell-tale signs of horniness. Nothing that I could see. As I handed her the glass, she patted the sofa and said, "Why don't you sit here by me." That was promising. I sit and put my arm around her shoulders; she nestled up against me, putting her head on my shoulder and her hands clasped together in my lap. She is petite, thin, slender in the hips and shoulders, but with disproportionately large breasts. In her face you can see just a hint of her latin heritage. I've always been a sucker for latin women. Beautiful, big-breasted latin women. I consider myself lucky to have reeled this one in.

I started to believe it might just be working. She started fidgeting, like she couldn't get comfortable, so I asked, "Is everything ok? You seem kind of restless."

She looked up with a mischievous smile and said, "you don't feel like a nap right now, do you?" "Nap" was our euphemism for daytime sex.

I did want it, for sure, but I also wanted to test my hypnosis, so I said, "I'm kind of tired right now, how about later on?"

She shrugged, "okay."

Another 3 or 4 minutes passed. She put her hand right on my cock, which was getting a little stiff in anticipation, and started rubbing. "You really too tired right now?" She was smiling her best "come hither" smile.

"I'm pretty tired," I said with a half-smile.

She continued to massage my dick, now fully erect. She was rubbing it through the lightweight fabric of the shorts I wore for yard work. I went commando today, just for purposes of this very test. Her fingers were tracing its length, sometimes using her nails, sometimes 1 or 2 fingers, sometimes rubbing with her palm. She is a very capable woman; she can give a hundred dollar hand job and she knows exactly what I like. A wet spot formed on my pants, which she noticed of course, but didn't let up. In fact her assault was becoming more and more aggressive.

Finally, after another minute or two, she stood up and asked for exactly what she needed. It's a moment I'll never forget -- the first time she ever asked for oral sex. She said, "I need to feel your mouth on me right now, please."

With that, she pulled her shorts and panties down and stepped out of them, sat back down, put her hand behind my head and started guiding me down to the floor. Aggressively pushing me down would be more accurate. Although very passionate, she's never been what you'd call "aggressive" in bed, until now. I got down on my knees and buried my face in her pussy, and started eating her out just the way she likes it. She wants to feel my breath on her first, then my tongue laid along her slit, motionless for a few minutes. This time, she grabbed my hair and started thrusting her hips towards me, so I started right in, alternately pushing my tongue as far into her pussy as it would go, and licking her clit, increasing the pressure as we went. She had a screaming orgasm after less than 10 minutes, which is remarkably fast, for her; usually it takes at least 15 or 20 minutes, sometimes longer.

When I stood up, she pulled my shorts off, and sat me back down beside her. I had no idea what she had in mind. It turns out, she was feeling so contented, that she really just wanted to cuddle. She drew up her knees, put her head on my shoulder, and started lazily playing with my cock and balls. It felt so good; as much as I wanted to cum, I was really enjoying the teasing hand job too much to complain. Eventually though, I just had to take it in hand, and started jerking off.

"You don't mind if I watch, do you?" she said, "I just love to watch."

I just smiled, and looked at her face as she watched, fascinated. It didn't take long until I was shooting. It felt so good, and she seemed happy about it.

I was very pleased with the result of my hypnosis experiment, so I decided to take it a little further. My goal had been to eat more pussy, but that first session was pretty short, so that night, after she fell asleep, I played the CD again. When I came to the pause, I started with the same script as before: I started with, "You feel a deep personal connection to me when my head is between your legs and my mouth is on your vagina." The directions said to reinforce prior instructions when the opportunity arose. I repeated the trigger instructions, too, but this time I added something new at the end. "After each orgasm, you will begin to feel sexually aroused. Your arousal will gradually increase in intensity until you can think of nothing else but my head between your legs and my tongue on your vagina. You will know that the only way to satisfy your desire is through oral sex from me. You will crave oral sex from me. You will ask for it."

At this point I deviated from the script again, improvising against the advice of the publisher: "You will insist on it. You will demand it. You will not take no for an answer. You will need oral sex from me."

Fortunately, I realized my mistake before it was too late -- I had created an endless loop. If I didn't program a way out, I would die between her legs. Not the worst way to go, admittedly, but I wasn't ready for that. "When you hear me say the words, 'I need some water,' you will be sexually satisfied in every way, and you will experience peace and contentment." There, that should do it. I played the rest of the CD.

I offered her a glass of iced tea the next night, and the next. It was great, I was getting to eat pussy like never before. I loved it when she asked me for it. I also repeated my added instructions the next two nights. I wasn't sure when that would take effect, since I had programmed her orgasms to be triggered by orgasms, and I would be eating her to orgasm every night anyway.

Tuesday night, I just couldn't wait for bedtime. Shortly after dinner, while we were watching TV, I offered her a glass of iced tea. This time she turned down the offer of tea. But, about five minutes later she stood up and, without speaking, removed her pants, sat back down with her legs spread, and just looked at me with raised eyebrows. Without hesitation I knelt before her and began making love to her sweet pussy with my mouth, until she cried out in ecstasy.

This time, she held my head in place and said, "Just stay right there for a minute. Breath on me." I did. It was like heaven to me, her hot pussy right in front of my nose, I could have stayed there forever. Or at least, a very long time. After a few minutes she pushed my face into her pussy and started grinding her hips. She had another amazing orgasm, and again asked me to stay where I was for a few minutes, until she again pushed my face into her amazing pussy.

Three, four, five times I ate her to orgasm before indicating that I needed some water, at which point she released me. She was tired, but completely satisfied and not just sexually. All those annoying things that wives don't like about their husbands, all forgotten. And me, I finally got enough pussy. It was a real rush, kind of a power trip.

For the next 2 or 3 weeks, I ate her to any number of orgasms every night, sometimes 1, usually 3 or 4. I hadn't gone beyond five, but was contemplating maybe an all-day pussy marathon on the coming Saturday, just to see what my own endurance level would be. My tongue ached a lot of the time, but it was growing stronger, so I knew I could do more. What's more, we settled into a routine where, after the oral, she would play with me, teasing me to my limit, then ask me to jerk it for her. As a confirmed exhibitionist, I was ecstatic about that development.

Then one night, before my offer of iced tea, she indicated a desire for a good fuck, something we hadn't done in a couple months at least. I was more than happy to oblige. It was great, as usual, and she came several times before I filled her pussy with semen, and it was a big load, too. About five minutes later, she threw back the covers, tapped me on the shoulder, and looked from me to her pussy and back to me, eyebrows raised.

"How about some dessert?" she asked. I hesitated -- I'd just filled that pussy with cum. "Come on, I know how much you like it."

I started to speak, but all I got out was, "Yeah, but..."

"Yeah but nothing. Get down there. Now." She wasn't even smiling.

I guess I didn't move fast enough for her. Before I knew what was happening, she had raised up, thrown her leg over me so she was straddling my chest. Grabbing the headboard for support, she walked her knees forward, over my shoulders, and didn't stop until her pussy was directly over my mouth. She had never, ever done anything remotely like this. Never expressed an interest in sitting on my face, and never been so aggressive. I was stunned, I kind of froze up.

"Open up," she said. When I didn't move, she swung around so that her back was to the headboard, and with her pussy still hovering over my mouth, she leaned forward, grabbed my balls and gave them a good squeeze. I remembered now, including the words "you will demand it" in my instructions to her.

"Ow!" I said, but before I could finish saying "that hurts!" she lowered herself down onto my face, and my cum started dripping into my mouth. I was, strangely, not totally grossed out by it. In fact, I was kind of turned on. I ended up eating her to 3 more orgasms, and masturbating for her afterwards.

After that, I started pretending to be reluctant to eat her out, just to experience that aggressive, demanding side of her. Now, I was really excited by our sex life, and she was happier with me than she'd been in a long time.

There were some other developments, unintended consequences, which I hadn't counted on. She began to insist that I get naked whenever we were at home together. I was delighted at first, but it was a little nerve-wracking at times. I'd get home from work and the first words she'd say were "would you please take off your clothes for me?" Of course I would oblige, how could I resist. But she kept me naked the whole time, during dinner, cleaning up, whatever we were doing. She would approach me at random times and pull on my cock, stroking it to erection, then walk away. Or sometimes she just said, "honey, make it hard for me, will you? I just love to see it hard." So I would have to stand there playing with myself until I produced an erection.

Movie theaters began to be problematic. She insisted I wear loose-fitting shorts without underwear. Soon as the trailers started, she would reach over and stick her hand up the leg of my shorts. She spent the whole movie stroking, holding, squeezing, and just generally teasing the hell out of me. It made me feel kind of panicky, and I tried to stop her, but she just wouldn't stop. Unless I wanted to make a scene, I just had to accept it. I usually had to walk out of the theatre with a big wet spot on the front of my pants. I started buying a bottle of water to pour on my lap before standing up, to disguise the pre-cum stain.

Another side effect of the increased sexual activity, is that she began to want me to fuck her more often. We were up to 2, sometimes 3 nights per week, and most Sunday afternoons. That was great, I was thrilled with it, but I found myself eating more and more of my own cum. I never really grew to like it very much, but after a while, I got used to it.

Before long, I realized that she probably had a dominant side which she kept hidden; otherwise she wouldn't respond so well to that type of hypnotic suggestion. I decided to experiment with another fantasy I'd been entertaining lately.

I got my CD out and played it that night. I did a little bit of reinforcing of the previous instructions, although it didn't seem necessary. Then I added a new script: "any time you feel anger or disappointment towards me for any reason, you will feel an irresistible urge to punish me by squeezing and hitting my balls." I went on to say that she would know that I had been adequately punished when my dick becomes soft; as long as it was erect, she would know that more punishment would be needed.

"All you have to do is tell me to take off my clothes so that you can punish me. You will insist on it. You will demand it." That wording had worked pretty well before.

At this point, another idea occurred to me, so I went off-script again. Even though the instruction booklet warned against suggestions that were overly complicated, I decided to add some more. "For your own safety, you will need to restrain my arms and legs during the punishment. It will feel perfectly natural for you to ask me how to bind me until you have learned how to do it yourself, and I will teach you everything you need to know." I was a little apprehensive about unleashing that beast, but figured what the heck, if the reality doesn't measure up to the fantasy, I can always turn that part off. I finished the script with some verbiage about how she would forget my transgression and we would be closer than ever before, and other touchy-feely kinds of words that women find so important.

I only had to wait 4 days to find out how well that last suggestion worked. When I got home from work, she had a very unhappy look on her face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • How to Make a Ball-busting Nympho

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds