• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Broken Ch. 04: Jackie's Story

Broken Ch. 04: Jackie's Story

12

Some of you have wondered how Jackie fared after she was sold along with Sarah. This is her story.

*****

Jackie felt like she was experiencing a bad high on some wicked drug as she began to awaken. She saw bright colors and strange people sitting beside her in the ambulance. At times they seemed to be moving in slow motion with their speech abnormally drawn out as well. She tried to move her body to stretch her limbs but met stiff resistance from the tight straps that held her to the gurney. The boning in her tight corset poked into her, especially under her breasts and around her waist. One of the men held an oxygen mask over her nose and mouth and instructed her to breathe deeply. She could feel the movement of the vehicle as it sped along a highway in pitch blackness from her vantage point. As her faculties began to return she remembered the assholes that had placed her here. She roared with anger and frustration as she clenched her fists. Somebody was going to pay for this! What was that guy's name? Patrick or David or something like that instead of a normal name like Pat or Dave. David; that was it. She couldn't wait to be alone with him so she could kick his ass. Her head hurt from all the drugs that they had injected into her body. That pissed her off too. Where was he anyway?

The drive seemed to go on forever. It was more uncomfortable by the minute to be strapped so tightly. She grew tired of looking at the two attendants who hovered over her.

"C'mon you guys. Loosen these straps a little bit for me. I'm not going anywhere."

Both men avoided eye contact and ignored her. When she continued to beg, one of them placed the oxygen mask over her face and looped the elastic strap around her head. This caused her rage to build but the straps held and all she could do was make noise and try to thrash around under the restraints. She noticed that one of the men couldn't take his eyes off her mostly naked body. She gave him, the evil eye but his gaze was not on her face.

After a drive that seemed to take nearly three hours they pulled off the freeway and proceeded down low-speed roads. Jackie could feel that the road surface was not as smooth as the freeway and surmised that they were somewhere in a semi-rural development. Street lights could be seen as they passed along and the ambulance made several stops at intersections where she could see semaphores as the vehicle crept along as if it were looking for the place to turn. She felt the vehicle stop suddenly and then back up before turning hard to the right. It went just a short way through complete darkness again until it stopped.

"Okay, we're here", the driver announced. "Take her in through the front doors. Our instructions are to keep her on the gurney in the foyer until the customer arrives. He says he's about a half-hour out."

The men sprang into action and opened the rear door of the ambulance. They expertly pulled the gurney out without shaking her much and rolled it toward the front door. She looked around as they moved her. There wasn't much light other than the front lights on the house and a few scattered in the bushes. She could tell that the yard seemed massive and heavily wooded. They lifted the gurney to bring it up a few steps onto a front porch. The house looked to be quite large judging by the size of the entry and foyer. Jackie had a sick feeling in her stomach now that she was at her final destination waiting for the man who had just bought her. Despite her tough personality, she was scared. She was inclined to continue to act tough to keep him on his heels but wondered whether being compliant might be better to throw him off guard then pounce.

A lot of thoughts passed through her mind as the attendants milled about on the tile as she lay on the gurney in the foyer. She looked at the fancy chandelier that hung above and the ornate woodwork that was visible from her perspective. The man obviously had money. Maybe if she thought things through she could not only escape but take some of his money too. Jackie was sure that she would somehow figure out a way to get away. Her prison experience sometimes came in handy. There was no way that pussy; David was going to hold her indefinitely. She was wired but also felt tired in addition to feeling sick to her stomach. If she wasn't so wound up she would probably have fallen asleep long ago. She knew that she was at a disadvantage not knowing her whereabouts or what she might find to aid in her escape. It was difficult for her but she would somehow have to be patient and observant. If given the chance, she was confident that she could beat him in a street fight. Wouldn't that be sweet revenge?

Suddenly there was activity and the men acted more professional, taking their respective posts. She saw the headlights and heard another vehicle pull up outside. A car door slammed outside in the driveway and the man whom she knew as David appeared through the front door. He immediately approached her from her feet on her left side. He looked down at her, staring directly into her eyes.

"How's my new pet?" he asked her. Here we are Jackie or I guess I'm supposed to call you Jennifer now."

He stroked her left cheek but she turned away without any verbal response.

"You will call me Master or Sir. I'm big on protocol and discipline...and punishment when necessary. I'll give you some time to adapt but I know that you desperately need training. I can't wait to show you my vast array of training tools both new and other that we know were used thousands of years ago."

He didn't say that he was ex-military but he might as well have. She could picture him as a drill sergeant or maybe an officer. She paused, wondering what this asshole was going to do to her. Maybe she'd have to make her move sooner rather than later. She knew that sometimes, timing was everything.

He addressed the men who had delivered her. "I want you to take her to my special holding room in the basement. I'll show you the way. It will be easiest for you to go back outside and bring her around to the walkout door down there. I'll turn on some lights for you."

"Yes, Sir," the driver said.

David walked from the foyer into another room where he turned on some lights outside the back of the house. He looked down through a picture window to make sure everything looked okay for the move.

"Just follow the sidewalk around the house to the right and I'll meet you at the basement patio door," he said to the men.

They rolled the gurney to the door and carried it back down the stairs to the sidewalk. She could see nothing but thick woods beyond the sidewalk as they circled the house.

Being outside in the middle of the night she had an idea. Jennifer yelled out," Help! They're kidnapping me. Somebody please help me!"

The men felt uneasy and one clamped his hand over her mouth. When they arrived at a patio door David was waiting for them with the door open.

"No worries," he said calmly. "There's no one anywhere near this house who could possibly hear her. The nearest place is almost a quarter mile away through solid woods. Bring her in here and all the way back in that direction," he said as he pointed toward on where to take her. "Go ahead; scream for help some more until you become hoarse. I have just the thing to silence you."

She stopped yelling and tried to look around in her new surroundings. David went ahead of them and led the group to a steel door where the basement was completely underground at a front corner of the house.

"Take her in there," he commanded. "We're going to transfer her to the cage in here for the evening. It's too late to start anything with her tonight. Set her on the bench and we'll place this steel neck shackle around her tracking collar. I have cuffs for her wrists. We'll cuff her behind her back for now until I can get her under control and be less violent and belligerent."

David led the way as they unstrapped her enough to roll her on her side to get her hands cuffed behind her back. She fought them every step of the way with remarkable strength. All four men were busy holding her in place. The rolled the gurney as close as possible to the bench to reach the neck shackle that was held to the wall with a heavy chain. The men rolled her off the gurney and laid her on the bench. In a show of strength, David grabbed her around her waist and set her upright on the bench.

"I don't care what you do for the rest of the night, but I suggest that you try to get some sleep. We begin your slave training tomorrow."

Jennifer looked up at David from her sitting position on the bench. The first thing she noticed about him was that he must be well over six feet tall and muscular. Under different circumstances she might even consider him to be handsome. He was fortyish with dark hair. His physique was apparent even through his clothes. He would undoubtedly tower over her five and a half foot frame. He stood over her as though he wanted her to see how big and powerful he was. The other three men left her alone in the cell while David checked her chain one last time then headed out. He closed and locked the door with a double deadbolt after the heavy door was closed with a thud.

She looked around at the rest of the chamber. She noticed that there was a peephole in the steel door for looking in but the cell had no other openings. When the light on the ceiling went out it was pitch black except for a tiny dot of light in the peephole. That went out too after a few minutes. She couldn't hear anything outside the cell. She leaned back against the wall then decided to lie down on the bench. Jennifer was just plain uncomfortable. The restraints around her wrists were steel and consequently were very unforgiving against her wrists. Her shoulders ached from her arms being held that way and the ribbing in the corset poked her. She felt tense and apprehensive but mostly pissed off about her future but somehow fell asleep anyway.

She was awakened by the loud noise of the door being opened and the thumping of a six-foot wooden staff against the concrete floor. She had mixed feelings about waking as she was still tired but was in the middle of a bad dream involving David.

"What the hell?" she muttered as she squinted her eyes at the bright single bulb in a clear glass cover attached to the ceiling.

She had been in a deep but restless sleep and felt disoriented at first when he came into her cell. She sat up and looked first at him then around the area for signs of anyone else. It appeared that David was alone and ready to begin her day. He walked over in front of her and pushed her onto her side on the bench.

"I'm going to take the handcuffs off now. Try anything and you'll feel what this staff can do across your body," he threatened.

She desperately wanted out of the cuffs so she thought better of challenging him at the moment. He leaned over her with a key and released the cuffs, pausing after he had removed the first just to make sure she was going to behave. She could smell the freshness of his clean clothes, body wash and deodorant from a recent shower. David took the opportunity to run his hands over her mostly exposed breasts that were only covered up to her nipples by the tight-fitting corset. She reeled at his touch but knew that now was not the time to fight. He lifted her up after removing the restraints and let her rub her wrists where the harsh metal had abraded her skin. She was sickened by how raw they had become in such a short time.

"Jennifer, we are going to bind your arms to my trusty staff her. I want you to stand and hold your arms straight out like this," he demonstrated. "I will rest this wooden stick over your shoulders and along your arms while my assistant ties it to your arms and wrists. Kathy, come in here please."

Confirming Jennifer's suspicion, another young woman entered her cell, her head bowed down and carrying some things. Kathy seemed sullen, not saying a word and not showing any emotion. Jennifer saw the same type of tracking collar as she wore around Kathy's neck. Another slave perhaps? Kathy had a bundle of cloth in one hand that Jenifer assumed must be what they were going to use as binding for her. Apart from worrying about what was in store for her, Jennifer was fascinated by Kathy as she watched her every move. It was obvious that Kathy had some idea what she was supposed to do because she received very little verbal direction. In fact she gave the impression that she had done this before.

Jennifer's arms were tiring and she let them settle from being straight out. David approached her, staring directly into her eyes and grabbed her arms. He roughly lifted them back up. On impulse, Jennifer slapped him hard across his face with her right hand. As he was recovering from the shock, she positioned herself for retribution. He looked at her aggressive posture and swept one end of the staff across the floor and against her calves in an attempt to knock her off her feet. The former Jackie, inmate and hell-raiser was well versed in street fighting and didn't go down easily. She was however off balance when he laid into her with his shoulder and brought her to the floor. David pressed her face against the concrete with one hand as he pulled her other arm into a wrist lock. With her left cheek on the floor and her right shoulder feeling the strain, she stopped struggling.

"If you ever lay a hand on me again. Bitch I'll have you staked out spread-eagle in the woods for the mosquitoes to feast on your naked body," he roared in a stern voice. "Don't think that you aren't going to pay for that little act of foolishness."

She could tell that he was a little winded and surprised by her actions. No other woman had probably ever challenged him before. The next time, and she was certain that there would be a next time, she'd have to make sure to have a weapon in her own hands, she thought. He grabbed her and rolled her roughly onto her stomach. He placed the long stick on her shoulders and grabbed her right arm.

"Give me a couple of those straps," he ordered Kathy. "You tie her left side like I showed you. Make sure everything is tight."

They each pulled on and straightened one of Jennifer's arms and began by tying her wrists to the ends of the pole. The ridges along the pole prevented the ties from sliding. Jennifer struggled against the two of them while they held on to get her restrained. At one point David slapped her across the back of her head to get her attention and make her stop. Once her arms were securely spread they tied her upper arms tightly to the staff, leaving deep depressions in her arms. David took another length of the cloth and slipped it under her chin and around her neck, then also tied it to the staff to secure it rigidly. When he was satisfied that everything was tight enough he stood, leaned down above her and grabbed the staff, lifting her by her upper arms. He maneuvered her to her feet so that she was standing directly in front of him, facing in the same direction as he.

She was unsure of his intentions as he stood so close to her back that she could feel his warm breath on the back of her head. She started to turn but was stopped by two firm hands on her outstretched arms. The bindings were already feeling uncomfortable as they pinched her muscles and made her arms tingle. He brought his hands around her and up over her breasts. He slipped his fingers into the top of the corset and checked out her nipples. He squeezed and tugged on them, making them grow hard from the stimulation. She tried to turn again but he reprimanded her.

"Stand still my little bitch while I play with you." He said in a commanding tone.

He continued to play with her firm and round globes as his breathing could clearly be heard to quicken. It tickled when he dragged his fingertips lightly over her breasts and circled her areolas. She stiffened when he firmly took hold of her nipples and pulled on them simultaneously. He pulled hard enough to inflict a little pain and she held her breath until he released them, He ran his right hand down between her legs to see whether she was getting excited. Her slit felt warm and moist but not wet.

"This ought to tame you a bit and make you a little more docile submissive, "he explained as he watched her check out how confining the simple device felt.

"I'll still kick your ass," she retorted.

Jennifer twirled her body half way around to demonstrate how she was now equipped with a weapon that could be used on him if he weren't careful. He stepped back out of the way, and then wrapped his arm around her neck from behind to subdue her.

"Kathy, bring me the neck corset, would you please?" he asked nicely. "That's why you will be left out in the courtyard until I call for you," he dismissed her threat. "Don't forget to turn sideways like that when you go through the doorways."

Kathy returned within the minute carrying a black sleeve with a bundle of black lacing hanging from it. He opened the sleeve and placed it around Jennifer's neck while he stood in front of her. She started to turn away but to her surprise, Kathy grabbed her bound arms and held her from moving away.

"Lace it up, tightly," he told Kathy as he stood ready to subdue Jennifer if needed.

Kathy began the laborious task of threading the laces through the eyelets on the back of the otherwise stiff device. Once she had the laces started she drew them tight, forcing Jennifer's head to left as the corset pressed up under her chin. A thick ridge also partly covered her mouth once the device was in pace. Kathy continued to lace and tighten the laces until she reached the end at the base of Jennifer's neck. She tied the laces with a bow and stepped back. Between her arms being held straight out and her head being held rigidly upright, Jennifer could not look around without moving and turning her entire body. David came over and began to unlace her body corset. After loosening it he completely removed it with the hooks in front.

"Slaves need to earn the privilege of wearing clothes," he remarked as he gave her a quick smack on the ass before taking her by the staff directly behind her neck and taking her away.

He led her down a hallway and out a door that opened into a beautifully manicured garden in the middle of the house structure. The outdoor space looked to be about the size of a large living room. She could see that windows from the house covered all sides of the courtyard. There were paths covered with bark mulch that ran through the countless trees and plants. He left her after leading her to the middle where a bench was positioned under the largest tree.

"Feel free to wander around if you like," he instructed her. "I'll be back shortly to continue with your training. Take this time to relax and chill out."

His comment brought fire to her eyes but she knew that he had the upper hand for now. She decided to sit down carefully onto the bench to get used to her current situation. The collar was tight even when she sat still. No matter how much she tried, she could not even look down to see her own body. She could just barely see her extended arms with her peripheral vision. It was as if she was walking around on a cross. She was not one to forgive and forget. The longer she sat waiting, the more the rage built up inside. Something was going to give when he least expected it, she thought. She was not one to put on a happy face either so she struggled to create the illusion that she was calming down. She barely noticed the fragrances of the flowers and the beautiful setting.

David suddenly burst through a different door to the courtyard and found Jennifer sitting quietly on the bench. He mistook this for her having calmed down and told her to stand and follow him. She complied, mostly out of curiosity and followed him into the door from where he came. She found herself in a large bedroom, presumably his. The room was nicely appointed with masculine furniture and needed a woman's touch in her opinion. The huge four-post king-size bed with its comforter and pillows almost hid the smallish frame of Kathy who was lying under the covers.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Broken Ch. 04: Jackie's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds