• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Intense Footjob

Intense Footjob

As it sometimes happens in life people have many things going on in a day that sends them in different directions. My wife and had a formal celebration dinner to attend while I had others things to attend to. Believe me knowing what my wife would have on I wanted to be sitting next to her feeling her silky hose covered legs under the table as she talked with friends and family. I had a small job to finish and would not be able to fulfill my wish. I was waiting for her to come out so I could keep an image in my head to get me through the evening. She had a blue floral print dress nude peep toe pumps and Hanes silk reflections barely there. She smiled as I stared taking her in from head to toe knowing what I was thinking. If I could I would be on the floor kissing her feet as I sometime do before church on Sundays but that's another story. I was sitting in my chair as she walked up and placed her pump in my lap gently pressing on my hard cock, I slid my hand up her legs and the silky feeling of her hose sent shivers through my body. As I leaned in to plant a soft kiss on her leg she pulled away as our youngest came out of her room ready to go. I couldn't stand as my erection was straining against my shorts trying to find room. She smiled and kissed me good bye," If you're a good boy you might get to play with them later."

Oh how I was going to be good. She left and shortly after I went to finish the remodeling job I was doing. Nothing too taxing or difficult thank God since her feet and legs were all I could think about. I was on my back under a sink when my phone went off. With separate ring tones I knew it was a text but I had my hands full and finished what I was doing before I reached for my phone. When I opened the message there was a picture of my wife feet and pumps, she had taken it in her car on the way to her party. She had painted her toes some kind of bright orange and there they were looking sexy as hell through the small opening of her peep toe pumps oh how I wanted to kiss them before she left. Having a foot fetish can be hell sometimes.

Back to work and it was difficult to keep focused, thoughts of her feet in hose constantly ran through my head when the phone went off again. It had been about 20 minutes and I was excitedly anticipation another picture. I opened my phone and was rewarded with a close up of her toes and shoes. Oh thankfully I was alone as my cock got hard again. Without even realizing it I was stroking my cock through my shorts and I had to stop as my imagination was running overtime. Again about twenty minutes and my phone went off and it was a third picture of her feet. She knew what she was doing as I texted her and we were having an interesting conversation about her letting me have my way with her when she got home. Well I was done for the time being and headed home to shower and wait for her to come home. I probably spent too much time cleaning my cock in the shower but hey its mine and it felt good to get it nice and clean for her, I like playing with my cock thinking about my wife! I got dressed in a tee shirt and gym shorts and headed outside on my back porch to watch some hoops and have a beer. Before I could finish my first beer I went to my neighbors' house for a moment to help him as his garage door was stuck. After reattaching the cable and getting things back to normal I walked home. I could see her car in the driveway and anticipation was building inside me. I saw her walking to the back porch around the house and she was still in her dress and pumps FUCK YEAH this was going to be a good night!

When I walked around the corner she was sitting in an old swivel office chair with her leg crossed bouncing her foot. She had a beer in her hand and smiled as I took a seat in the chair she bought me last father's day. One of those zero gravity reclining chairs and I love it. I sat down and she moved into position and placed both her feet on my lap with her left foot over her right and her arch facing me. With a beer in one hand I reached for her foot," No you don't, no touching yet."

"You had better go get me another beer and then come back and you can massage my legs!"

Wow she was in an aggressive mood and I was going to love this. I returned to my seat after getting her a couple beers and she re crossed her legs. He hose were so soft I gently stroked her leg and she slid a bit closer and off to the side a bit and placed one of her heels on my chest digging her heel into my nipple she pushed be back a bit and my chair reclined. She had one leg across my lap while her right foot was resting comfortable on my chest with her toes just below my chin. She was teasing me and she was enjoying it. When I would try to move my lips to her toes she would slightly pull away. The scent of leather and her foot was sending me over the edge oh how I wanted to have her feet. She pressed her heel into my chest and slowly slid her foot out a tiny bit. I could see her heel and wanted to touch it and before I could she lifted her foot up and using my side she pressed into me slipping her foot back into her shoe. Lifting her foot to my lips she again rested her foot on me but this time she said," Now Kiss!"

I leaned down and kissed her toe and oh how good it was. She flexed them up a bit and I slid my tongue into the opening of her shoe. She pressed her toes down holding y tongue in place while I slowly massaged her other leg. He toes were warm from wearing her shoes for hours and tasted wonderful. Her feet never smell bad and hardly sweat. For me they are perfect. She popped her foot out of her pump again this time letting it fall onto my chest and placed her foot against the side of my face. I tried to turn to kiss it but she held me firm. I knew that she was enjoying taking control and teasing me as much as I was. The heat from her foot made my cock throb and the silky smooth texture of her hose was making it leak. I think she knew this as she took her other foot and placing her heel at the base of my balls she treated my cock like a gas pedal and slowly pumped it. She wasn't hurting me but the pressure of her heel and the sole of her shoe on my cock was driving me fucking crazy. She took her bare foot and using her toes she put it on the other side of my face turning me towards her and before I could say anything she placed her toes over my nose holding me in place. I smelled her foot and slowly slid my tongue out to lick her sole. She flexed her toes on my face letting me know she liked what I was doing. Sliding her foot down a little she forced her toes into my mouth and I licked the underside of her toes as she shoved all five in my mouth. Thank god she has nice small feet but even if they weren't I would gladly take it all into my mouth.

Without warning she pulled her foot out and slid her toes back into her shoe, wiggling her foot her pump slid back into place and she pressed it into me to slide her foot back in. She took her other foot and stretched it back across my lap and her right foot that was just seconds ago in my mouth was now back in her sexy shoe and resting on the arm of my chair exposing her sweet pussy to me. I could see her cotton gusset and reached out and pressed my fingers on her clit gently rubbing it through her hose. I could feel just how hot she was and getting wetter the more I rubbed. She moaned softly and took her foot off the arm of the chair and placed it on the side of my face. I pulled her chair closer to me and as I did so I also pulled her shoe harder against my face. Holy shit I liked that! A little pain was a good thing and I rubbed her clit a little harder. Her heel dug into my cheek and toes pressed into my temple. I could feel her foot flex inside her shoe. This was new territory and I was enjoying the exploration!

She stretched her right leg out again resting her heel once again on my chest but this time I could reach her foot and proceeded to kiss and lick the top of her foot and side of her pump. She was rubbing her left leg on my cock as it throbbed inside my shorts. I pulled the waistband down and freed my cock and started to rub it against the side of her legs. He hose felt wonderful on my cock and before I knew what was happening she pulled both feet and legs off me and set them o the ground. "I could use more beer" So my erection and I headed into the garage to get more beer. When I returned I sat down and she again placed both legs across my lap. I didn't waste any time and pulled my cock free again and started to rub it against her leg. I slid my other hand up along her thigh just enjoying the sensory overload. She then took her legs and placed them on either side of my cock and just held it there. I told her I thought this could make me cum she didn't even have to move her legs. She smiled and squeezed me a little tighter as I slowly started to hump her legs.

Pre cum was starting to flow more freely from the head of my cock and she reached her finger down and collected some and sucked it clean. A soft moan escaped her lips," Oh you taste so sweet." My God she was horny and squeezed my cock between her calves a little tighter and I humped away. She watched as more and more pre cum just leaked out and down the head of my cock to her legs lubing her hose and making it even silkier on my cock. She took her finger again and I was waiting to see her do it again when she scooped up some pre cum on her nail and a strand stretched as she slowly raised her finger teasing me. Before I could blink she shoved her finger into my mouth, "SUCK!"

I was getting close and she knew it, she took her right foot and rested it on my hip and used the spike heel of her left foot and pressed it into the shaft of my cock.

"That ought to slow you down a bit." and she continued to press her spike heel into my cock. I liked this but the pain was slowing my orgasm and a minute later I was calmed down to the point where I wasn't going to cum. This didn't stop her though as she poked and prodded my cock with her heel and occasionally rubbed it with the sole of her shoe trampling my cock as I sat in the chair! I was stroking her right leg and she tortured my cock. Slipping her foot out she again brought it to my lips and I held her foot before me as I kissed and licked it.

"Come on baby cum for me!"

That was l I needed as my cock exploded under her shoe. Digging her heel into my balls she milked me with her shoe. Shot after shot of cum flew out of my cock hitting her other she resting on my lap and the sole of her shoe as she pumped me dry. All the blood drained from my head, the orgasm was so intense I almost blacked out. She pulled her foot from my hands and rubbed the head of my cock against her hose covered arch. The sensation was fantastic and I continued to spasm. I was cumming again and nothing was left. She slipped her foot back into her cum covered shoe and held them both in the air in front of me. As I was regaining my senses, "Someone needs to clean this mess up!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Intense Footjob

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 42 milliseconds