• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Stranger on the Couch

Stranger on the Couch

12

Reader alert... this story involves a man who sets his wife up on a bet, knowing that what his co-worker bragged he could pull off would never happen. Please read the story tags if you have any questions about the story content.

***

Gary Askew felt like a fish out of water as he sat in the waiting room of the psychiatrist's office, and if it were not for the door opening and the 33 year old office worker being beckoned inside, he might have just changed his mind and bolted.

Now inside the office, with the silver-haired psychiatrist ushering him over to the brown leather couch after closing the door behind them, the state worker sat and wondered what to do next.

"Do you mind if I call you Gary, or do you have another preference?" the kindly old gent asked.

"Gary's fine, Dr. Tuttle," the nervous patient said.

"You can call me Carson if you wish, although many people feel they get their money's worth by addressing me as Dr. Tuttle," he said with a smile.

"Do I sit or lay down? Never did this before," Gary admitted with a shrug. "Nice couch."

"Whichever you prefer, and there's no shame in being here you know. Everyone has the occasional problem and realizing you have the problem is the first step in fixing things," Dr. Tuttle explained. "The important thing is that you let it out."

"Don't know if I can - that's the thing," Gary said, and he eased his shoes off to lay down on his back with his neck on the arm of the couch like he had seen in the movies. "Maybe if I didn't look at you it might be easier."

"That's fine, now in the preliminary notes you said you have been married about 10 years and were having marital problems," Dr. Tuttle noted. "Are these long standing issues?"

"No - I mean I don't know," Gary said. "I mean, I thought everything was fine until last month but who knows? After what I saw my wife do I wonder if she's been like that all along and I've been too blind to see it."

"Your think your wife was unfaithful?"

"I don't think, I know. Oh she was unfaithful alright. I saw her - right on the couch a few feet away from me."

"Oh. That is traumatic. And you're upset of course?"

"Yes, I hate her and even worse I hate myself because it was sort of my idea. I set her up for this because I KNEW she wasn't that kind of wife. Not my Emily."

"Perhaps you should explain. Start at the beginning."

"Okay, we have this softball team at work and my wife goes to the games along with some of the other spouses," Gary explained. "Since we don't have children yet she has time to do things like that."

"Of course."

"Anyway, there's this new guy at work, a guy that I've been training. He seems like a good guy, a little younger than I am, and he's catching on nicely," Gary related. "His name is Tyrone and he's African-American."

"Does that matter?"

"No not to me, but it's sort of part of all of this."

"Continue."

"So Tyrone joins the team and he's pretty good. I introduce him to Emily, and of course she's nice and all but that was it," Gary continued. "The next day at work Tyrone suggests we go out for a drink after work and I say fine. While we're having our drinks he tells me how much he liked meeting my wife and how lucky I was to have such a - I think he said "little hottie" for a wife."

"A bit tacky perhaps but I suppose he was trying to be nice."

"That's the thing though. I mean, I love Emily and think she's cute, but she's not a little hottie or anything close. As a matter-of-fact people say we look like brother and sister because we both wear glasses and are kind of..."

"Bookworms?" Dr. Tuttle asked. "Intellectuals? That's what you strike me as."

"Nerds is what they call us but like I said Emily is cute to me but looking at her the way others see her - I mean, she's rather plain and not really voluptuous. Here. Here's a picture,"

Dr. Tuttle took the opened wallet of his patient and glanced at the waif-ish woman posed beside her husband and nodded while handing him the wallet back.

"Very pleasant looking woman."

"And the funny thing is that when people see her they think she looks like a Librarian - and that's exactly what she is," Gary declared. "Very quiet like a church mouse and wouldn't say you-know-what if she had a mouthful."

"I see, so when your co-worker complimented your wife you thought he might have been trying to win your favor? For a good review of his performance perhaps?"

No, I don't hire or fire and he's good enough to get the job with or without me."

"Then what bothered you?"

"After Tyrone tells me I have a hottie for a wife he asks me if we were swingers," Gary said as he waved his arm in the air. "Swingers? Me and Emily? She gets jittery at an R rated movie. I tell him of course not and asks how he got that idea. He says that he could tell the way that Emily looked at him that she was interested in him. I told Tyrone he was crazy and he might have misunderstood her being nice and wanting to make him feel welcome for something else."

"Did she look at him like that?"

"No!" Gary replied forcefully before softening. "At least I didn't think she did. He told me not to get upset and I told him I wasn't but I guess he knew better. He says that it's no big deal, but a lot of women are curious and it didn't mean she didn't love me. Then he says that women like Emily turn him on. The meek and quiet types that are dying to burst out of their shell."

"You didn't see Emily that way?"

"Emily? No, and I didn't see any lust when she talked about him on the way home after the game. She said that it was nice that they were hiring more Negroes these days. Negroes? Emily thinks this is the fifties or something."

"Semantics. She was trying to be respectful I suppose. It was a better term that others she could have used," Dr. Tuttle suggested. "So in the bar Tyrone is telling you that he thinks your wife is interested in him?"

"Emily, and most other women too he claims," Gary said. "Tyrone is about 5'5" and maybe 130 pounds soaking wet. I'm taller and heavier than he is, and he's not all that handsome either. He looks like Urkel in that old TV show so I tell him that maybe other women are like that but not Emily."

"After all, you've been married to her for about 10 years and he just met her, right?"

"Correct. Then he says that he thinks I might be a gambling man because I arranged a Kentucky Derby pool at work so he suggests a wager. He tell me that he will bet that in the space of one night he could have my wife sucking his cock. He says that I can bet $20, and if he's wrong he'll give me $200."

"Confident fellow."

"I said that I would feel guilty taking his money and he says that he knew I would be too scared to find out," Gary explained. "Tyrone says that not only would he have Emily's face in his lap he would do it right in front of me. I ask how and he explains this scheme. We have a softball game that coming Friday evening. After the game he says I should invite him to our house for a drink after the game."

"And?"

"Right away I know his idea is screwy. We don't entertain many people because Emily likes it when it's just us two. Tyrone says that if I invite him, he will accept and the two of us will pretend to drink a lot, so much so that I pretend to pass out. After that, Emily is all his."

"He sounds like he's done this before," Dr. Tuttle mused.

"That's exactly what I said and he says yes! It gets him excited to actually have a guy in the room when he sticks his cock in his wife's mouth, and one time he actually screwed the guy's wife on the patio while her husband dozed on the couch," Gary related. "He tells me that he screwed her because the woman's husband wanted him too. I say that just to prove him wrong I'll take his $200."

"You agreed to do what he planned?"

"Yeah. He says that the only ground rules are that Emily doesn't get told anything beforehand, and that once things start happening between her and him I keep my mouth shut and let things run their course," Gary admits. "He added that if I wanted to masturbate while watching I could but shouldn't let Emily see."

"Is this something you would enjoy?"

"What do you think I am?"

"No offense," Dr. Tuttle said. "I've only known you for about 15 minutes after all, and some people have these kind of fantasies."

"Not me. So I agree and after we settle the tab I hit the can on the way out, and Tyrone follows me in," Gary says. "There's nobody in there and the guy stands there, unzips and pulls his cock out and waves it around and asks me what Emily will think of that?"

"And you said..."

"I told him I was already spending that $200 in my mind," Gary responded. "Look, I'm not sure if Emily was a virgin when I married her but if she wasn't she was close. When she saw me naked with an erection on our wedding night she looked scared, and I'm not built anything like Tyrone. I thought Emily might faint if she saw that."

"This Tyrone fellow is well endowed?" Dr. Tuttle asked, and after Gary raised his eyebrows and nodded the psychiatrist asked, "And you have a small penis?"

"No!" Gary replied. "Uh... average I think maybe."

"So you are certain that your cocky co-worker is going to lose the bet so you set this up?" Dr. Tuttle said. "Practically begging your wife to be unfaithful?"

"No - uh - yeah I guess you could say that."

"Emily goes to your game and after the game you invite Tyrone home with you?"

"Yes. The game got shortened by rain so we're under the bleachers and I make the offer in front of Emily, and give her an easy out by asking her if she was too tired, but she said no that was fine," Gary tells the analyst. "We get to our house and Tyrone whispers that I should suggest we drink a couple of shots down in the den and then tells me to sit over in the recliner so he can have the couch. I agree and Emily is looking at me funny because I'm drinking shots and she knows I'm no drinker, but then Tyrone talks her into drinking a shot too and that was really out of character."

"Did Emily give you any indication she thought you were setting her up?"

"No, I just sort of slunk into the chair while she was talking to Tyrone," Gary related. "I remember Tyrone whispering to Emily that I was passed out and... I can't. I thought I could but I can't tell you this. This is so embarrassing."

"You clearly want to talk about it though Gary. I have an idea that sometimes helps," the doctor offered as he got up and went to dim the lights in the office. "Now what I want you to do is close your eyes and then continue. Remember that you aren't being judged, just listened to."

"Alright. I was sprawled in the chair and my wife and Tyrone were whispering. I couldn't make out a lot of what they were saying but I could hear Tyrone keep telling Emily that he knows she wants to and that I was dead to the world so she should forget about me knowing anything. The next thing I know Tyrone is leaning over and kissing Emily."

"Did she resist?"

"I think maybe for a second but then she not only let him but she had her arm around his neck," Gary explained. "I almost opened my eyes from the shock but managed to keep squinting. I could see Emily looking over at me at first to make sure I was still out but then she seemed to stop caring and was necking with Tyrone like I wasn't there. The room was so quiet I could hear them kissing and he was slobbering all over Emily."

"What were you thinking Gary?"

"I was nauseous Dr. Tuttle," Gary admitted. "Disappointed that she would do something like this to me. She hardly knew this guy and not only is she making out with him she's letting him feel her up. His hand is squeezing her breast - I dated her for two months before she let me do that."

"Is Emily still dressed?"

"Yes, Tyrone is feeling her up through her clothes and she's always been self-conscious about her chest because she's very small breasted but she's letting him have his way," Gary said. "Then she's got Emily's wrist and Tyrone is pulling her hand down to his crotch."

"Emily allowed this?"

"It looked like she was resisting at first but Tyrone let go of her wrist and Emily kept rubbing the bulge in his sweats, and she's making noises as they kept kissing. I know those noises. She's getting excited and her hand is rubbing that bulge faster, and then Tyrone breaks off the kiss and arches his ass up off of the couch and tugs his sweats down to his knees."

"Your reaction was..."

"It couldn't be happening and I still had hope that Emily would jump up from the couch and run out the door. She looked like she wanted to because she's looking at his cock like - probably like the way I looked at it in the bathroom Emily looks scared - I was scared because Tyrone's cock is even bigger now. The frigging thing is hanging over onto his hip and looks like a snake. Emily's terrified of snakes too and Tyrone is lifting it up by the stump and wiggling it at my wife and the fucking thing isn't even hard yet. Sorry."

"It's alright. Now at this point, are you regretting doing this?"

"Yes - well no, not really. I mean, maybe seeing her like this made me think. Has she done this before? I'm trying to think of other friends of ours and whether this could have happened without me knowing it. Of course I would never know for sure but I don't think so because she's not like that. Tyrone asks her if his cock is big enough for her and Emily is looking like she's hyperventilating."

"Did it occur to you to pretend to wake up?"

"No because even with Tyrone sitting there wiggling his cock at Emily I still had faith that she would wake up from this trance she seemed to be in and stop all of this," Gary explained. "If she had at that point, I would have been fine with it. I would just say that she had a shot or two and messed around but when she realized what was happening she came to her senses and went back to being the Emily I know."

"I take it Emily didn't stop?"

"No. She brought her hand down on her own and grabbed the shaft of his cock and I don't even know if I was squinting any more. It might not have mattered because I don't think Emily even knew I was in the room by then. Her hand is stroking this thing and her fingers can't even get around the thing. Her hand is so tiny and pale and that blacker than black cock looks almost inhuman - like a spear or something - and she's stroking and staring at it. Then Tyrone has her hand in her hair and is bringing Emily's head down to his crotch."

"Forcing her?"

"No."

"So Emily performed fellatio on your co-worker?"

"Yes. Right there in front of me. I know she's not even very good at it and Tyrone is almost tutoring Emily, getting her to keep jerking the shaft while trying to get her to take more of it in her mouth. She can't even get halfway down the thing - I can see her saliva making the end shine - because it's like a rocket or something it's almost pointed at the end and gets thicker and thicker. Emily's eyes are bulging and her mouth is stretched wide while her head is bobbing up and down."

"Your co-worker?"

"Tyrone is looking over at me with a big smile on his face and gives me a wink," Gary said. "It doesn't end though. Emily kept sucking his cock and he's just sitting there enjoying it. I would have cum long before that but he's making it last. It felt like it lasted an hour, but I guess it was more like five minutes. Finally I heard him say something like, "Here it comes baby."

"He ejaculates?"

"Yes. I could hear Emily choke because he's cumming in her mouth and I think he gagged her. She doesn't usually let me cum in her mouth but there she is, sucking away while he's grunting and she keeps sucking even with the semen drooling down her hand. It looked like he had to pull her off to get her to stop. Emily grabs some tissues from the coffee table and not only wipes her hand off but cleans his dick before he stands up and pulls his sweats up."

"Emily walks him over to the sliding doors so he can go out the back way and she's kissing him again, so passionately that I thought for a minute they were going to start rolling around on the floor," Gary continues. "It looked like he had his hand down her slacks and was playing with her before they finally separated. He leaves and Emily is walking around tidying up like nothing happened."

"She didn't leave you in the chair did she?"

"No, she came over and kissed me on the forehead and says "Wake up sleepyhead," just like she always does when I fall asleep watching TV," Gary said. "I don't know if it was my imagination or not but I swear I could smell his semen on her breath."

"And so you pretended to wake up?"

"Yeah, I asked her where Tyrone was and she said he left, but mentioned what a nice man he was," Gary muttered. "I go to bed and Emily joins me after she brushed her teeth and I'm back to pretending I was asleep. Emily starts cuddling up and she's gets my pajamas part down. Again, this isn't Emily because she rarely takes the lead but she's pulling on my dick and the longer nothing happens the harder she's yanking."

"You're still feigning sleep?"

"Yeah. All of a sudden I cum, and I wasn't even hard. I hear Emily curse when I shoot all over her, and then she rolls over. I can tell she's playing with herself and biting the pillow when she comes, and then she fell asleep. I didn't though."

"You couldn't get an erection because of the alcohol or because you couldn't get the image of Emily and Tyrone out of your head?"

"Maybe a little of both, but mostly because when she was holding my cock I thought about what she must be thinking. She looked so excited when she was giving him head and I know size isn't supposed to matter but..."

"You felt inadequate?"

"I guess. I mean, I can't compete with that."

"But Emily is married to you, and that night she wanted you to..."

"After he got her all excited," Gary reminded the analyst.

"So since then what's happening between all of you? I assume you spoke to Tyrone."

"Oh yes, he was waiting for me at work Monday morning," Gary related. "He wanted that $20, and I felt like shit paying this guy for that. Tyrone tells me that I shouldn't be mad but all three of us had a good time. I told him it was no fun for me and he says that he knows I liked it and had a boner all the time watching."

"Did you?" Dr. Tuttle asked. "I couldn't help noticing that while you were telling me what happened I could see that you were aroused."

"I guess I was. That's what I don't understand. I hated it but thinking about it makes me as hard as blue steel," Gary told him. "Then Tyrone confirms what I thought I saw just before he left because he said he couldn't believe how hairy Emily was - you know - down there? I had masturbated all that weekend reliving that in my mind, thinking of him fingering Emily and her sucking his cock. "

"Have you and Emily had relations since then?"

"No."

"So do you think that you can put this behind you?"

"It's not behind me. It's not over."

"How so?"

"Later that day Tyrone sidled up to me and says that he just got a call from a hot lady. He flips the phone open and it's Emily's cell phone number showing. He asks me if I want to her the message she left and I said yes," Gary admitted. "She sounded like a schoolgirl, all nervous and giggly. She's stammering in between giggles and I'm listening and Tyrone is enjoying watching me squirm."

"I take it the content of the message was disturbing?"

"I have it committed to memory but Tyrone was kind enough to send it to me so I could enjoy hearing whenever I wanted," Gary sarcastically said as he handed Dr. Tuttle his phone after cuing up the message.

"Hi. Tyrone? This is Emily Askew. You remember me, or at least I hope you do," the shaky voiced librarian began in between giggles. "I - uh - just wanted to tell you I liked meeting you last Friday and I was wondering if you would like to get together some time, for a drink or something. Mostly something. I never did anything like that before but wow!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Stranger on the Couch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds