• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • After Dinner at Mami's House Ch. 01

After Dinner at Mami's House Ch. 01

Chapter 1 of a series. Mama means uncle in hindi. Mami means aunty in hindi.

*****

It was a young guy's worst nightmare. Just turned 18 and instead of enjoying myself out with friends over half term my parents were asking me to stay with my mami and mama over the holidays to help out around the house. My mama's back problem had resurfaced so he wasn't fit enough to work and my mami would be tired as she works part time during the week. I didn't want to particularly help out but I agreed that I would just like a good Indian boy.

I arrived at my mama's house on the Monday evening to be greeted coolly by my mami. My mami was wearing a black loose fitting sweatshirt top and jogging bottoms. She was in her fifties, slightly dark for indian lady's standards and her lower half was filling out whilst her top remained slim. She was around 5'5'', around 3'' shorter than me. I heard my uncle shout out some tasks for me to do from upstairs so I promptly went towards the hoover and polish and set to clean the house for the next few hours whilst mami prepared dinner.

Once my chores were finished I eat my dinner in the dining room alone. I thought my mami may have already eaten and my mama would be taking his meals upstairs as his back issue meant the stairs were difficult for him to navigate.

After dinner, my mama called me from upstairs and I went up to see him. He was seated in bed underneath the covers wearing his red pyjamas. He was the same height as my mami, a slightly lighter shade of brown in complexion and had a slight belly, glasses and a small moustache that was fading from black to grey at the edges. He said that I should sit and watch TV with him as he had Sky in his room. I was bored downstairs so agreed and went to sit on the bed next to him.

We watched TV together for a while. My mama was not very talkative but it was better than sitting downstairs on my own. The room was dark illuminated by the glow of the TV screen. After half an hour or so of watching TV my mami entered the bedroom. She walked across the room, across our view of the TV, to a dressing table chair on the right side of the room and picked up some clothes. Once these were in her hand she turned and walked back to the room exit. I guessed that she had taken these to get changed in the bathroom.

My aunty then re-entered the room in 15 minutes or so. Her black hair was loose and she was wearing a purple dressing gown that went to the floor. Only her face and neck was visible beneath this. She moved to stand by my side of the bed and touched the bed cover and gently pulled it. I took this to mean that she wanted me to get off from on top of the bed cover so shifted my position on the bed so I was sitting right next to the headboard on the bed sheet but not on the bed cover.

My aunty pulled the bed cover back and then turned away from me and undid her dressing gown. Underneath she was wearing a white night dress that went to just above her knee. The top half of her body was covered by this up to her elbows. I had never seen my mami's legs before and my eyes drifted to them. They were dark but shapely with not a trace of hair.

I tried to look closer at her white night dress and could faintly see the outline of a black bra and black underwear beneath. Though the night dress was quite loose I could see a bulge which I took to be my mami's breasts. They were in proportion to her stature and looked heavy and full. Her waist was thick but there was no fat on her.

My aunty then put her left knee on the bed so it was right next to my right knee and then moved over me to take a position in the middle of the bed between me and my mama. For the briefest of moments she was straddling me and I felt her legs brush against my leg and my crotch. Her night dress also rode up slightly as she moved and I caught a glimpse of her thigh.

My mami sat between me and my mama and pulled the covers up so the bottom half of our bodies was covered. After a few moments the three of us were settled into the position and we continued to watch television.

I could feel my mami's right leg gently touch my left leg. It seemed as though there was a heat emanating from her body though this could have been my imagination. I struggled to concentrate on the programme we were watching as I had never been this close my to mami's body or seen or touched her leg. I swallowed and tried to get the thoughts of my mami's body out of my head.

The three of us sat and watched TV in silence. After another 30 minutes of watching the TV my uncle turned it off and announced it was bed time. I got out from their bed and made my way to my own.

======

Tuesday was similar to Monday whereby my Uncle would give me tasks to do such as going shopping for groceries or cleaning various parts of the house. In between tasks I would read my books. It was a quiet house so there was plenty of opportunity to relax and catch up on some quality reading time.

Similarly to Monday, after I had finished eating my dinner alone, my Mama shouted for me to come and join him upstairs. We were watching TV when my mami entered the room and went over to the chair where her night clothes lay.

I presumed that my mami was going to repeat her routine of the night previous by picking up her night dress and changing in the bathroom. Instead she turned her back to me and my mama and lifted her loose black sweatshirt top over her head and placed it on the side. In the light of the TV I could see her bare brown black and her black bra straps. Her back was hairless and smooth and seemed to shine.

My mami then bent forward slightly and began to ease her jogging bottoms down. I glanced at my mama to my left and his eyes were focused on the TV. When I looked back at my mami her jogging bottoms were at her ankles and she was stepping out of them. I could see her black panties and the fullness of her bum. The panties were a little old fashioned with quite a lot of material and covered most of her private parts well.

My mami then reached forward for her white night dress and pulled it over her head. I found myself gently sighing as the night dress was pulled down obscuring my view of her back and bum. Once my auntie had put her discarded clothes away neatly she moved towards me and then climbed over me to sit between me and my Mama.

20 minutes into watching the TV I noticed that the back of mami's right hand was in contact with my left hand. I felt the hand moving slowly, almost so slowly it was undetectable without severely concentrating. I felt my mami's fingers brush against mine underneath the covers of the bed. Her hand felt soft and gentle.

Our fingers touched and brushed against each other first the backs and then gently her right hand moved on top of mine so the palms were facing. Suddenly, I felt my mami's right hand engulf mine. The suddenness of this action made me let out a muted yelp.

"Are you ok, boy?" my uncle asked whilst his eyes never left the TV screen. I replied that I was fine and this it must have been a cold breeze or something from the open window.

"The boy is cold, warm him up" my uncle said obviously talking to my mami rather than me though his eyed again never left the TV

In indian fashion my mami began rubbing my left leg with her right hand gently at first but more vigorously. The sensations of her gentle hand on my leg felt incredible. I felt myself stiffen as her hands touched me and struggled to think of things to make the situation less erotic. Her gentle massage continued for only a few moments before the programme ended and she stopped. My uncle then turned the TV off and announced it was bed time. I got out from their bed and made my way to my own.

On the way back to my room I can remember being shocked that I had seen my mami in her bra and panties - albeit I had only seen her back but having never seen more than a leg prior to this this was incredible.

======

Wednesday consisted of chores and tasks. They served to distract me from thinking about the prior few evenings. Whenever I closed my eyes the thought of my mami in her bra and panties came back to me. In my mind she had bent over slightly more and wiggled her backside to me, tempting me but I knew in my heart that this was not exactly what had happened.

After I had finished eating my dinner alone, my Mama shouted for me to come and join him upstairs. We were watching TV when my mami entered in her jogging bottoms and loose top before moving towards her dressing table. She then slowly took off her top as she did the day before showing me her sexy back and her black bra straps. I thought that she would then move on to remove her bottoms but instead found myself gulp as her hands moved behind her back to her bra straps.

Her delicate fingers felt towards the middle of her black bra clasp and then began to slowly release the clasp. The thin black straps on her shoulders gently lost their tension and fell down her arms revealing the lighter shaded skin underneath. Her hands then bunched forwards letting her bra fall to the floor in front of her. I saw my mami's upper back gently shake and pictured her revelling in the new bra-less freedom her breasts had. I glanced at my mama to my left and his eyes were focused on the TV.

When I looked back at my mami she was in her black panties and was pulling her white night dress over her head. I shifted slightly as I realised that soon she would approach me so as to clamber to the middle of the bed between me and my mama. Rather than turn and move towards me my mami instead smoothed the bottom of her white night dress by her knees and then began to reach underneath it.

The sides of my mami's white night dress bunched up slightly at the sides exposing her upper thigh whilst she reached around underneath as if locating something. Soon she found it and began a downwards lowering movement with her arms. I realised that she had grasped the sides of her black panties and was slowly pulling these down.

My mami's white night dress was covering her back and bum but as it was bunched up at the sides I could see her black pants slowly lower towards her knees and then her ankles before she began to step out of them. I thought I saw the faint outline of some stickiness on the black material of the pants when they were on the floor.

My mami turned, approached me and again clambered over me to the middle of the bed between me and my mama. As my mami clambered over me to get to her favoured position in the middle of the bed I felt she smelt different to how she had previously. I wondered whether the new musky smell I was encountering was the smell of her juices now she had discarded her panties. I found it an odd sensation sitting next to someone who you knew was not wearing underwear.

The three of us continued to watch TV for 15 or 20 minutes with nothing further of any note happening until my mama asked me I was feeling cold. When I did not answer straight away he made a comment regarding 'young lads needing to be warmed up.' My mami took this as a queue to begin rubbing my left leg as she had done on the previous night.

My left arm was down by my left leg and as my mami gently rubbed my left leg her hand would occasionally brush against my hand. After a few moments she had grasped my left hand in her right - her palm to the back of my hand - and was using it to make me rub my own leg gently. I could feel her delicate hand guiding the back of mine.

Mami had moved her position so her right leg was by my left. As we gently rubbed along my leg the movement occasionally seemed to brush against hers. The two of us struggling to time our arm movements meant that more often than not it was her leg being rubbed rather than my own. This continued until the motion was almost completely on my mami's left leg - from her knee over the top of her white night dress.

I could feel the softness of my mami's leg as my hand slowly moved up and down in gentle motions. I heard a feint murmur come from my mami's direction as I did this and noticed that my moved her hand away from mine and stopped acting as a guide. I continued to move my hand, rubbing her right leg, as she slowly arched her right knee on my upward stroke creating a small space between her night dress and her body.

My hand slipped into this space as I realised I was no longer touching my mami's shin and knee but had moved on to her upper thigh and slowly moving towards her hip. As I reached towards the hip my mami again moved her right knee though this time outwards to the right automatically making my left hand move in the opposite direction towards her crotch.

The smoothness of my mami's leg came to be replaced by very fine hairs as I realised that I was moving towards her mound. The heat of her touch and the stickiness of her skin also seemed to increase. The feel of fine hairs confused me until I glanced to my right and remembered that my mami had discarded her black panties some time ago.

My fingers continued to gently glide until the hairs became more regular and thicker. I brushed against these loving the contrast of smooth skin and dense sticky hair. I continued to move my hand, hearing the breath of my mami increase until my fingers brushed against pure heat and wetness.

As I realised that my fingers had touched against my mami's hole, the programme my uncle had been watching ended and he announced it was time for bed. I quickly moved my hand above the bed covers whilst everyone adjusted themselves and then left for my own room.

Though I had wiped my hands on the bed cover before I left, my fingers still felt warm and wet as I made my way to the room. I thought about how a few days ago I had not seen my mami's legs and today I had fingered her hot cunt. I wondered what the rest of the week had in store!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • After Dinner at Mami's House Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds