• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 18

SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 18

This is the eighteenth in a series of stories about a scientist named Edward Vitello who has in his possession a very, very powerful love potion developed in a secret government sponsored research project that, to his dismay, was cancelled. He is determined to continue the research by doing human trials on a wide variety of selected women.

The chemical is called SX69. It is an extract of Bonobo monkey DNA combined with a molecularly altered Oxytocin from the common shrew. Bonobo monkeys use constant sex as a social bonding tool and female shrews mate for life after one whiff of a male's unique Oxytocin.

Do read the previous chapters. Edward has had an exciting, adventurous sex-filled life with many attractive women of all types. His motto is, ""I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

This episode is taken from the diary of Keith Maclean, the first male test subject in Professor Vitello's SX69 unofficial drug trial. Enjoy his experience of dosing his first female mate, his attractive former high school English teacher.

Thanks to LarryInSeattle for editing.

*****

Since I volunteered for the SX69 drug trial, many wonderful things have happened to me. First, some boring stuff before I tell you about bringing a beautiful, sexy woman into my household for the first time.

The Harvard research team gave me an unbelievably thorough physical examination and they revisit me every Monday morning to check all my vital signs. They also gave me a very extensive psychological questionnaire. I expected all of this as necessary to establish baseline data for comparison later.

Dr. Vitello set me up in an upscale, fully furnished, three-bedroom townhouse about a mile from his mansion. He deposits fifteen thousand dollars a month into my bank account so I won't have to worry about finances. The place has dozens of CCTV cameras. They are in every room, even the bathroom. It seems the Harvard research team wants to monitor my every move. I'm a bit uncomfortable with them watching me, but confident it will soon become a non-event. They have zero shyness about sex and nudity. I expect that will rub off on me.

I immediately went to work on a list of possible woman candidates for the five I would be allowed in my harem. I listed pros and cons for each, including the order that they should be dosed with SX69. Of course, I left room for the possibility of meeting some great new woman who might be perfect. I reflected on what I saw at my initiation orgy at the Harvard mansion. My conclusion is that I need a solid alpha female like Jeanette to start. If I went for young and pretty first, later there could be dissention in the group when a new alpha female was introduced and a previous one was dethroned. Also, I don't have a lot of experience with women and I'll need an experienced leader to control my growing brood and teach me and them about sex.

My high school English teacher, Miss Lewis, was a natural choice to begin my study. She is attractive, intelligent, and mature with a strong personality. I've had a crush on her from my first day in her class. Let me describe her. She has beautiful lush, wavy, light brown hair to her shoulders. Her face reminds me of Charlize Theron, but a bit fuller. She has striking light blue eyes. Professor Vitello had a detective report done on her and she is thirty-one years old. Her first name is Sharon, which I never knew. The pictures of her in the report confirmed my memory of her slim body with full breasts and a womanly ass. I must admit that I jerked off to those photos every day before she was dosed and came to live with me. I had been carrying a vision seared into my boyhood brain of her in a white blouse that showed a hint of a bra underneath and a tight dark skirt on her luscious ass as she taught us at the front of the classroom. I was a bit shy knowing the Harvard ladies were watching me pound my meat but what the hell. Thankfully, the report showed she was heterosexual, single, and not dating.

I did some real soul-searching about the ethics of dosing Miss Lewis. I even discussed this with Jeanette. She assured me that my high school teacher's life would be much happier and fulfilling after the dosing just as hers is. All the women I had seen that came under the spell of SX69 were extremely happy. My qualms were put to rest.

Now that Sharon is with me, I am the happiest man in the world. Let me share the exciting story of how we bonded with the powerful love potion, SX69. Jeanette and I flew to Cincinnati, where I had lived and she still taught. The plan was for Jeanette to pose as a parent of one of her students who wanted a meeting after school hours to discuss some problems. She would dose Miss Lewis alone and I would step into the room and be the first male she would see and therefore bond with me.

Jeanette was totally cool but I was a bundle of nerves. The meeting was scheduled for 5:30 PM after the girl's basketball game where Miss Lewis was the assistant coach. The school would be deserted at that hour. Perfect for our plan. It was great sitting in the stands watching the game with parents and screaming classmates. Seeing Miss Lewis in her usual white blouse and dark skirt with low-heeled black shoes on the sidelines and knowing she would soon be mine sent my heart racing. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. By the time the game was over, I was beside myself with carnal lust. The game ended at 5:15 and first the gym and then the rest of the school emptied of people by the scheduled meeting time.

Jeanette had brought some flowers to give the teacher on which she placed a dose of SX69. She was confident that there would be no problem. I just had to wait outside the classroom door and she would fetch me when the time was right. I stayed far back when Jeanette first went down the long hallway to Miss Lewis's classroom, just in case the teacher would come out into the hallway to greet Jeanette when she heard footsteps. When she opened the classroom door and went in, I rushed down the hall to wait outside. I could hear them talking inside and I was so nervous that I felt a bit faint. I just kept a vision of the gorgeous Miss Lewis in my mind to give me courage. The elevated level of testosterone in my system from watching her firm ass during the game helped, too. All of a sudden the talking stopped and Jeanette opened the door.

She blurted out, "Quick, quick get in here. She's been dosed and it's working."

I could see Miss Lewis sitting on her chair which she had pulled out from behind her large desk to chat with Jeanette. A smaller chair which must have been for my companion was a few feet in front of her. She sat bolt upright with her eyes closed in a deep trance. The professor had said this was when the subject's brain was being rewired with the Bonobo monkey DNA and the oxytocin of the common shrew. I sat down in the chair and waited for what would happen next.

Jeanette started recording the dosing with a GoPro mini-camera. She backed down the row between the desks to get both the teacher and me in the shot. This was slightly off-putting but I had been warned. After all, this is a scientific experiment that should be analyzed thoroughly. My attention returned to Miss Lewis.

I had never been able to stare so openly at my teacher before so I took this opportunity to really examine her closely. She was wearing almost no makeup, just a hint of blue eye shadow to highlight her blue eyes and some light pink lipstick. In her full light brown hair, I could see the bottom of each earlobe which were pierced with a small white pearl stud embedded. The blouse she was wearing was a shear white silky material. Just as I remembered, I could see a faint outline of her bra underneath. Tonight, the bra was a light pink. My heart skipped a beat when I looked at her full breasts, knowing they would soon be in my hands. The blouse had white buttons down the front and very discreetly, only the top one was open. My mind reeled at what decisions I would be making later. Should I unbutton them or ask her to? I could feel my breathing pick up with that thought.

I could smell a slight hint of flowery perfume coming from her. God, was that sexy. Just for the hell of it, I leaned forward and brought my nose almost to her bare knees that were modestly held tightly together, with the hem of her black skirt at the edge, leaving a shaded diamond of an opening between her knees. I dipped my nose further, right down to that opening and inhaled deeply the aroma of the air from all the way up the small space between her beautiful thighs to her soon-to-be-revealed panties. I hoped I might smell her pussy. Anticipation and lust were clouding my brain. What I did smell was the odor of a feminine soap mixed with salty sweat and a hint of urine. I was so fucking horny, this was like a million dollar perfume. I couldn't help myself. I kissed her bare knee lightly and then sat back up to wait for events to unfold.

Ten minutes had passed, when something amazing happened that will be etched in my memory forever. All of a sudden the teacher's sky blue eyes shot open and she stared blankly at me. They were literally bugging out of her head. The suddenness scared the hell out of me and made me shift back in my chair. Her pupils started expanding from pinpoints to fully dilated and back again many times. It was very weird. I had been told this was when the subject imprinted on me, the first male she sees as her alpha male just like a newly hatched bird imprints on the first thing it sees moving. The warning did not dispel the shock of seeing it happen in real life.

Her face started to mellow. Her eyes returned to normal and a luxurious smile crossed her lips. She looked into my face and said, "Hello. I remember you. You were one of my students. I had hoped you would return to visit me and here you are. My love for you is overwhelming. You fill my thoughts. Even being near you is making my body melt with desire to be touched by you and for me to pleasure you. Thank you, thank you for coming back for me."

I couldn't believe my ears. Sure, I expected the SX69 would cause her to attach to me and make herself available for anything sexual I wanted. I knew the science and had seen the results with the professor's harem but I had no idea of how much the love potion would cause her to actually adore me to this extreme.

"Miss Lewis, I love you very much, too." At this, she broke into a sigh of joy and clapped her hands together like she had just won the lottery. "My name is Keith, Keith Maclean and I have come back to bring you to live with me forever."

"Keith, what a wonderful name. Please call me Sharon. Your voice is so wonderful. It is like music to my ears. Please, let me be with you. I can't bear the thought of being apart from you."

With this, she amazed me by going to the floor, kneeling and bending forward to kiss my feet. This eliminated any doubt that I had that she was 110% mine.

"Don't worry my love, you are mine. Now stand up and take off your clothes. It will please me to see you naked."

"Of course, sir." She stood up very close to me and frantically started to undo the buttons on her blouse. After all these years of fantasizing about seeing her body, I wanted to savor the moment more slowly.

"Stop." She stopped on cue after only two buttons were released. "Stand back further so I can see you better and undress slowly."

"I'm so sorry, sir." She backed up about five feet and slowly started to disrobe. She completed unbuttoning her blouse and slowly peeled it from her shoulders, revealing a sex pink lace bra. Her breasts were full and I could see that Sharon had pushed out her chest to make them appear even fuller. I could hardly breathe with sexual tension that was building in my body. My cock was getting extremely hard and for relief, I massaged it through my pants. When she saw this, she licked her lips with a hungry, sexy look on her face. She put her two hands behind her back to undo the bra but I nodded no and pointed to her skirt. She smiled in recognition and reached behind her waist. I could hear a zipper and then she wiggled the skirt down her gorgeous legs and tossed it on the chair beside her.

I put up a hand to say, hold on. She stopped and stood there and I ate her with my eyes from head to toe brazenly. What a glorious sight. Her very feminine shear panties were a matching pink lace with a sweet waistband of embroidered flowers and a small pink ribbon bow in the middle. The bow reminded me of opening Christmas and birthday presents. I had the same anticipation of opening what was under these panties. Through the thin material, I could see the dark outline of her pubic hair and a few strands were sticking out of the sides. The camel-toe notch at the Y showed a growing wet spot. Miss Lewis was getting very aroused.

I undid my pants and unzipped them to take out my dick and stroke it while I watched this amazing show.

"Did you want me to suck your cock, sir?" Wow, I could not believe I was hearing those words coming out of my English teacher's mouth.

After recovering my composure, I said, "No thanks my dear, but I want you to slowly take off the rest of your clothes."

She reached behind her back and undid her bra and held it to her chest with both hands cupping her tits. Then she slowly lowered her hands, revealing her snow white globes. Her dark brown nipples were sticking out like headlights, another indication she was very turned on. My mouth dropped open in awe as I gazed at her full 36C breasts. I had to stop stroking my cock because I was so horny that I was too close to cumming.

My eyes shifted to her panties and the small pink bow in the center of the waistband.

Testosterone was washing through my body and I needed to get to the fucking. I had thought that I would get her to slowly suck on my cock for a while and then leisurely fuck her but that plan went out the window when I saw that little bow. My lust meter went solidly into the red zone. I lost it.

"Take off those panties and bend over your desk." Animal instincts were taking over.

She peeled her underwear off and I could see a quick flash of beaver before she dutifully put her elbows on the desk and spread her legs. From that viewpoint I could see the hair-covered lips of her pussy inviting me below her gorgeous ass cheeks I leapt to my feet, got into position behind her, undid my belt, and pushed my underwear and pants down to my ankles. I could hear the clunk of my heavy belt buckle hit the floor. No time to strip, I was in a complete frenzy to get my dick into her English teacher pussy. Fuck the formalities, I needed to hump this woman so bad. I grabbed her hips and plunged forward. I thrusted the tip of my cock blindly and awkwardly missing her opening a few times in haste, before connecting with the entrance to her love canal. Likely she saw my dilemma and shifted her ass to guide me to the promised land. Then, I just rammed in balls deep. Thankfully her vagina was sopping wet and I have average size equipment so I slipped in easily. I am ashamed to think of what could have happed if she was not so naturally prepared. My lust had made me crazy. I growled like an animal and she moaned. I grabbed her hips and drilled her hot pussy I don't know how many times.

She was screaming, "Yes, Keith. Fuck me. Fuck me hard just like that. I love you. I love the way you are fucking me. Do me."

Sooner than I would have wanted, we came together in a giant orgasmic frenzy. I unloaded a copious amount of semen in her tight pussy and we stayed locked in our doggy position for several minutes as our breathing returned to normal. Her head lay on its side on the desk and she had a contented smile on her face with her eyes closed. I stroked the bare skin on her back and massaged her firm ass as I was getting used to my new mate. I was curious to see my cock buried in her center so I spread her ass-cheeks and there it was, my dick in her hair covered pussy. The pubic hair even went up around her light brown quarter-sized asshole. What a raunchy sight.

I finally withdrew and a surge of semen flowed down Sharon's inner thigh. I leaned over the desk and pulled four or five tissues from a box and wiped the cum off my dick. Then I pulled up my pants and zipped up.

I was in a daze but fortunately Jeanette was very much on the ball. She came up to us and took control. She knew exactly where Miss Lewis's mind was after the dosing. She reached down and tapped Sharon on the shoulder as she still laid across the desk.

"Miss Lewis. Time to get up."

She stood up, rubbed her eyes and said, "Okay. Sorry, I was just basking in the afterglow of that wonderful fuck." She didn't seem to be surprised by Jeanette's presence or shy about her nakedness. Of course, I had read all this in the SX69 research papers but its amazing to see in someone that a few minutes ago would have had normal embarrassment about being nude with strangers.

"Well, Miss Lewis, Keith will be giving you many more fucks. He is your alpha male. You will go with him now and obey his every command. I know this will make you happy just as I am contented to serve my alpha male, Edward Vitello. Do not worry. You can be with Keith forever. He will love you and cherish you."

Jeanette knew exactly what to say. A huge smile of gratitude and relief washed over Sharon's face. "Thank you, thank you, Keith. That makes me feel so good." She went to the floor, still completely nude and kissed my feet. Since that first night, she does this very often. I am starting to get used to it. It makes me feel great every time.

Jeanette looked down at her without any sense of the wonder I was feeling and said, "Okay, Miss Lewis, please get up and get dressed. We are going to your new home with Keith."

Since that first night, Sharon and I have become inseparable. We have a great life which I will describe in my next journal entry. I have decided who my next mate will be and will share her dosing with you after it happens.

You can tell from this tale of my first SX69 woman that I was no James Bond, no great lover. In fact I was acting like the inexperienced nerd I was. I am writing this account, two weeks after the event and already my sexual prowess is much better with the patient instructions from both Miss Lewis and Jeanette. Jeanette has also helped Sharon learn new tricks to pleasure me. Life is great but I always remember Professor Vitello's motto, ""I have much work ahead of me combining science and pleasure."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 18

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds