• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Visitor Ch. 06

The Visitor Ch. 06

The shower when it came on surprised me, he had the shower head in his hand and played the spray up and down over my body, I blinked, recoiling in my shock and looked up at him, the shower gel squirted at me.

"I like a clean sissy"

I just hated that alien electronic voice so much, but I knelt there in front of him only too glad to be rid of the smell of his urine. He kept the spray going until the soap suds had gone, then turned it off, before taking the pink towel my wife and I had chosen so carefully for the ensuite. He wiped me awkwardly with it until he finally unclipped the chain and pulled me to my feet where I quivered weakly, in fearful humiliation as he finished drying me all over!

My arms felt dead, cramped and aching as he pulled me out from the wet room and over to the bed, in my head I was screaming, let me go, stop this, you've had your fun, but in reality I felt weak and unable to struggle and all I could manage was a few whimpered words. He ignored them and with a swift movement had me on my back on the bed, my cuffed wrists trapped beneath me.

"This is when I have to sedate you Leanne, I won't put you to sleep but I don't want you wriggling and damaging my property" that hateful robot sound again.

I had no idea what he meant I felt confused, the effect of the white drug still making my brain wooly and slow. I was still battling with the meaning of his words when I saw the needle, the very sight of it striking terror into me, I squeaked wriggling and writhing in a terrified horror afraid of another dose of that poison.

"Don't worry Leanne, I know you love it, but we won't waste your special medicine on this, you are only having a harmless sedative for now, there will be plenty of time for you to have your fun later" that laugh that terrible laugh such a horrible evil rendition made worse by the electronic synthesiser.

He half climbed onto the bed, on top of me, the syringe in his right hand, his knee on my chest holding me down. The dressing gown, my dressing gown which I saw he was again wearing, opened revealing his stiffening manhood as it did so. I felt his cock touching my side, hot and hard as he leaned over. My head was full, buzzing , a mixture of terror, hate, loathing coursing through me, carefully, slowly he pushed the needle into my upper arm. The sedative made me relax almost immediately , all tension seeming to flow out of my body, leaving me lying there in an unfeeling comatosed daze.

I knew from my online chats that the visitor, this man, this master, was a man of learning. He seemed important, well to do and his knowledge of human anatomy and emotion had often lead me to suspect that he was a doctor at least. His actions bore out my suspicions as it was obvious that he knew his way around drugs and his methods were practiced and professional. In our chats he had teased me with threats of many things that he said he would do to me, he had told me I would have no choice and this had thrilled aroused and excited me. Of course it was all online thrills, so distant from real life, it was just sexy fun. The trouble was the more we chatted the more I came to only think of him and I knew my marriage was struggling because of it. He had asked for my email addresses, my phone numbers, my home address and I'd submissively given them to him. Then over a period of a couple of weeks he'd asked for all my wife's details too, her email her phone, everything. At first I'd refused, at first I'd said no, but he excited me and aroused me so much I'd given in and given them to him. I sensed that he had begun to chat to her, even actually ringing her and telling her about me.

I said before I wasn't gay, it was true, I'd never fancied men, I loved my wife, yes I'd dressed up in private, but like so many closet dressers, but it didn't involve men. Just my own private fun. That is until I started chatting to people on the Internet.

I'm a natural submissive, I have always been and after getting the arousal from chatting to a dominant person on line it became a drug. At first I sought out dominant women, but they were few and almost always only interested in making money, until one day I'd started chatting to a man.

It had been fun and curiously had given me similar arousals to my previous chats, yet still I adamantly felt that this had no bearing on my sexuality. A day had come, however when I had had a very torrid time in work and at home, losing my job with the resultant rows with my wife. I dressed as an escape, I'm sure cross dressers are into escapism from life's struggles, but this particular day it seemed I needed more than that and I made the mistake of going on line dressed and already feeling submissive and I admit a little aroused.

It was coincidence, pure coincidence that He came across me in that chat room and we began to chat. He told me that he never usually went into the chat room and he encouraged me to give him my messenger details so that we could communicate easier. From that day on he gradually eroded my entire life, sending me little presents, making me do things and asking for pictures to prove I'd done them. We chatted and texted every day.

Of course I was in control of my own mind, wasn't I?

No, he was slowly taking over my every waking thought, it was he that made me think of myself as a sissy, believe that I was a sissy. He sent me pictures in moments of my heightened arousal, sissy pictures at first. Then slowly he dragged me in further, with pictures of men's cocks and men with men and during those erotic arousing oh so sexy chats just as he knew he had me close to climax he made me say I was gay. It was a lie, I knew it was, I wasn't gay, I was battling inside my head to reject the merest thought, but he groomed me more and more until the very sight of an erect cock aroused me.

It was then he told my wife I was gay, she didn't believe him, she asked me if I was and I laughed in rejection of the very thought, until he copied small parts of my chats to her. He was very clever he edited them well making it look as if I was telling him what I was. She was horrified and even though I promised and told her it was all nonsense, just a game, she had lost trust in me. She made me sleep in the little single bedroom rejecting me from our bed and stupidly I told him, just as I stupidly told him everything. He chatted to me there at night on my own in my little bed, chatted to me, teasing me until I climaxed to him. I tried then to give him up, I tried and tried, really hard I tried, but like a drug I couldn't do without him.

In going back to him he knew he had broken me, he knew he had a control over me and unable to stop myself I had agreed to his visit. Now here I was, at his mercy and regretting it, my life about to be destroyed, I was about to lose my wife, lose everything and all because of my own stupid cross dressing fantasies.

These thoughts rumbled round and round in my brain as he left the room and returned, case in hand. He placed it on the stand I had carefully constructed inside the bedroom door, then he opened it. The rows of vials and bottles glinted in the light as I looked dreamily at them, my eyes blinking slowly, sleepily, this is all just a dream a sexy nightmare, darkness was closing around me, I wanted to rest my eyes' just rest them a bit, a tiny doze and it would all be gone. I relaxed completely mmmm so sleepy.

It was all a dream, wasn't it? I stretched,my eyes still closed, my arms sliding around my naked body, the sheet over me making me feel somehow cosy and content. All just a dream, but God what a sexy dream, phew I wish I could just turn dreams on and off, it would make me look forward to going to bed.

I came too a little further, my chest felt funny, sort of tight, a pressure almost as if something had hit me there, a band of tightness, it felt odd. I must have slept awkwardly and I slid my hands over myself to rub away the ache. My chest seemed swollen, I knew I had male boobs, they had developed over the years, but somehow now they felt more pronounced, bigger, that felt so weird, I must still be dreaming.

My fingers grazed my nipples as I moved, it made me gasp. They were erect, stiff, sticking out like little thumbs, like nothing I'd ever felt before and I suddenly realised that they were itching madly. I turned laying there on my back, they were touching the sheet over me, rubbing on it. I brought my fingers to them, starting to rub them, tug at them,they seemed so big, so sensitive, I just had to scratch their itch. The feeling was throbbing right down into my tummy, into my groin and as I rubbed them the stiffer they got the urge growing more and more, my sex tingling as I did so.

I opened my eyes, what the hell was I doing, I pulled myself up into a sitting position, trying to give myself a shake but my head was going round and round. On the bedside table beside me was a glass of water, a bottle two thirds full beside it, my Lips were feeling so dry, my throat too feeling suddenly strained and painful as I tried to swallow. I picked up the glass, my hand trembling so much I had to use both hands to steady it. The first sip, the taste metallic but the coolness in my throat beautifully soothing. I drank, draining it quickly. My head was at least clearing a little, awkwardly and still trembling I poured another and drank it too, I'd never felt so thirsty before, the third glass was half finished when I noticed the clock, it said 4pm.

The sight shook me to my senses, crikey my wife would be home by 5.30, but where was he? Had it all been a dream, but no he must have gone, left me when I went to sleep. I tried to pull myself together, there wasn't time to wonder about him anyway, I just had to hurry, I didn't have long to get myself straight and to tidy up whatever mess he'd left.

Weakly, still trembling all over, I threw the sheet back to get out of bed, my head was spinning, but I stood, my legs like jelly, holding on to the bedside table for support. Gradually I felt a little better and straightened to walk towards the door telling myself to get moving. Suddenly I caught a sight of my self in the mirror as I did so. I froze, the double take leaving me staring at my reflection. Omg what had he done to me? The pink chastity its noticeable colour still locked, enclosing my sex, but worse than that, it seemed that I had boobs, small boobs, real boobs, not man boobs but curving female ones. They weren't large but they were noticeable and protruding and capped by erect dark swollen nipples. I almost fainted, it was impossible it couldn't be. I wanted to touch them, to feel them again, they couldn't be real. I Shook myself to try and pull myself together, I didn't have time for this, five minutes had gone already, I'd have to cover them, hide them from her until I had time to investigate, but right now I had to hide the evidence of his visit.

I got to the door, my heart already thumping with the shock of seeing myself and trying to steady my nerves I grabbed the handle. I pulled it, still walking ready to go through it as I did so. I banged into the door, it had remained closed, a surge of fear ran through me and I rattled the knob pulling trying to get it open. I heard a muffled voice, then footsteps on the other side of the door, my heartbeat rising dramatically, noo noo, he was surely gone, please god he couldn't still be here!

The key entered the lock on the other side, it's rattle and click making me totter back towards the bed, looking for somewhere to hide. The door began to open and I grabbed the towel still draped over the end of the bed holding it in front of me to try to cover my humiliating nakedness .

He walked in, fully dressed, smart trousers, shiny black shoes, expensive white shirt and blue tie. I was blushing before he even spoke.

"Did you enjoy your sleep Leanne, it seems my sedative was too strong for my little gay slut."

"What have you done to me" I started to say, but my voice sounded funny, high pitched, squeaky,my throat was tight. I tried again until I was almost whispering to make my words clear.

He laughed, "well that's a success" then in a swift movement he pulled my towel out of my grasp leaving me standing there naked.

I let out a squeak trying to use my hands to hide myself, he slapped them down, "behave yourself Leanne, or I'll cuff you again." He spat. I should have hit back at him then, should have pushed him away, told him to go, leave me alone. In truth I felt so weak and totally submissive that all I did was stand there meekly obedient in front of him, my hands quivering to my sides, looking down at his shiny shoes.

"Mmmm, good." His hands reached out as he spoke, touching, stroking and lifting those frighteningly, unwelcome, breasts protruding from my chest. It felt so weird, his fingers moving to my nipples which were idiotically and uncontrollably throbbing and erect. His touch was sending mad sensations through my body into the pit of my tummy, my little cock in its pink prison tingling madly in response. I couldn't control the whimper as he did it and the smile on his face told me he knew exactly what it was doing to me.

"Let me explain Leanne, just to make things clear in your silly little head." His voice was quiet yet strong, as if telling something to a child "I told you I was going to give you breasts, after all, men love breasts and they'll love yours too Leanne. You are very lucky, you have had an innovative non invasive procedure, still very much on trial. You have had injections all around your breast and nipple areas, the injections are a natural Aloe based compound.

He was stroking my breasts and teasing my nipples as he spoke, keeping me quivering in slack jawed arousal unable to move, hardly able to take in his terrible words.

"Aloe In this form is a healing combining gel and it has been injected directly into the fatty tissue in your chest. It does two things, it combines with the cells of your body where it's been injected and it is very strongly hygroscopic. In fact over a period of twenty four to forty eight hours it should more than treble in size as it absorbs water from your body, becoming a stiff jelly like consistency throughout your own fatty breast tissue. You should have size D breasts quite quickly and if we aren't happy with that, then it's a simple procedure to increase them further."

I whimpered in a squirming mixture of total horror yet I was so aroused at his touch as he gently pinched and plucked my nipples. He went on, warming to his subject, seeing me so weak in his grip and enjoying explaining his evil brilliance

"In addition the beauty of this Aloe compound is I can mix any chemical with it and it can store it for a very slow and continuous absorption into your body." He was smiling, his eyes glinting, "just for you, Leanne, my sexy little gay sissy, I've mixed a high dosage of female hormones, to develop your effeminate side and for a little additional fun, a highly illegal drug that greatly enhances your libido. Or in other words will make you want sex all the time my little slut." And he laughed, that horrible evil laugh of his.

I nearly fainted then, at the thought of what he said combined with the terrible teasing of my seemingly growing throbbing nipples.I ended sitting on the side of the bed as he stood there smiling.

"You, you can't it it's impossible" I squeaked, my voice small and I put my hand to my throat which felt curiously tight.

"Oh yes I can and I have Leanne" he looked cross that I'd questioned him "and what's more I've injected you in the cheeks of your bottom and I've given you a little nick in your voice box "

My eyes opened wide in shock, my hand feeling oddly small as I massaged my throat, my gasped "noo" a childishly small pitched voice.

"yes Leanne, but don't worry, I've only given you a small injection in the cheeks of your bottom, to fill you out a little, after all we don't want a big assed waddling sissy do we?"

Swallowing and trying to speak slower, softer, in a vain attempt to lower my stupidly high pitched tones "my voice, what can I do about my voice, omg what will my wife, my my umm Hazel say" I sounded like a sleazy boy girl and tears stung my eyes.

"Shall we ask her Leanne?" He turned to walk to the door and I jumped up in a terrified panic

"Omg omg she isn't here, she isn't here omg nooo" my childish voice made me sound stupid, but a truly terrifying humiliation was burning through me as I looked for somewhere to run somewhere to hide.

He reached the chest of drawers by the door, pulling the third one open he took out a flimsy baby doll nightie and panties, throwing them to me.

"Here, you'd better make yourself look respectable for her, quickly, put them on."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Visitor Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds