• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • ACM After Party

ACM After Party

12

By now, the get-togethers that the ladies of country music would throw were not exactly a secret, and after the success of the first one, Maddie, Tae and I decided to throw one after the ACM awards were over.

It was the biggest ACM awards ever, what with it being the fiftieth anniversary of the show and them being held at AT&T Stadium, the home of the Dallas Cowboys and all, and everyone who was anyone was going to be there.

We were expecting it to be a celebration of how far women in country had come since I first connected with them, but other than Miranda Lambert and her four award wins, it seemed to be status-quo for the show.

After it was over though, everyone was still in the mood to let off some steam, so I told Maddie & Tae to wait for me up in the suite I had purchased for the night and made a few phone calls before I arrived up there with them.

I had created a contest a few months earlier designed to give 20 lucky fans a chance to "hang" with country music's hottest girls, but what they didn't know and would soon is that that chance they were actually getting was the chance to participate in the latest orgy we were throwing.

There was a strict screening process involved in filtering out the winners in order to weed out the people with any sort of communicable diseases or anyone with a record of sexual violence, and I had heard rumors that some of them already knew something special was going on because of it.

Once all of the contest winners had been rounded up, I headed back to the hotel room and was pleasantly surprised to see the room already filling with country stars as I walked over to Maddie & Tae.

"Okay. I might as well tell all of you why you are really here," I told the 20 lucky guys as we walked into the suite that had been rented out for the night.

"This is an ACM awards after-party. And you guys are the "lucky" winners who get to have an orgy with some of country's most beautiful women. The only rule is you can't have them do anything they don't want to do. Other than that, this is a free-for-all," I told them as they scanned the room and scoped out the talent already in it as they began high-fiving each other.

"You girls ready for this?" I asked them, sensing they were a little nervous about giving it away to random fans, rather than industry people as they had before.

"I see a hot guy over there that looks like he could use some alone time with us," Tae told me as she licked her lips and looked over his way, Maddie stealing a glance, too.

"When Danielle gets here, she wants to "talk" to you," Maddie whispered to me as her and Tae started to sneak off, "she's a virgin, and we told her how good you are about things like that."

"Danielle" was 18-year-old Danielle Bradbery, one of the new faces at this orgy, along with Ashley Monroe, who Miranda had managed to convince to come with her this time around.

Joining us were Cassadee Pope, Kacey Musgraves, Kimberly Perry, Jana Kramer, Karen Fairchild and Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town, and even an appearance from Carrie Underwood, who wasn't advertised for the show but flew in just for the sex to everyone's surprise but mine since I made the phone call to her.

"Carrie's here? You knew about this, didn't you John?" Tae asked me as they watched Carrie walk into the room, her and Maddie squealing with delight when they saw her walk in and wave at them.

"I may have, yes," I told her as they started fan-girling again, telling me how much of an inspiration Carrie was to them and how they were hoping to get the chance to show her personally tonight.

"Everyone's here. Let's get started," I said to everyone as I went to close the door, stopping myself when I saw Taylor Swift, who was in town to receive a "career achievement" award, walk in the door.

"Are you guys gonna have a "sex party" without the horniest bitch in town?" Taylor teased us all as she walked around the room smiling from ear to ear like she owned the place.

"Taylor! Hi," Carrie started as she welcomed her into the party, "you're more than welcome to be here. And participate. But since you left us a year ago, you have to agree to be the "bitch" of this orgy first."

"I'm listening," Taylor told her skeptically as Carrie went on to tell her that all 12 of the other girls there all wanted a crack at her and she wasn't allowed to cry about anything they did to her or to cum for them if she wanted to get some dick at the party.

"Deal?" Carrie asked her as she waited for Taylor's response, placing her bag of objects down on the bed next to her.

"Deal," Taylor whispered as Carrie walked over to her and whispered in her ear as she laid her on the bed in the middle of the room and straddled her.

Meanwhile, Maddie & Tae had already been stripped of their dresses by the two guys they had walked over to, with one of them making out with Maddie and the other one having progressed to lining his dick up with Tae's tight pussy.

"Hey John. Don't you think it's time we got started baby?" Danielle whispered to me as she dropped to her knees and undid my pants, reaching for my dick and beginning to blow me right in front of the door.

"This is how I got my record contract," she teased me, winking at me as she wrapped her lips around me and started sucking my dick.

"FUCK. Suck it Danielle. I can't wait to get into your pussy baby," I told her as I placed my hands on the back of her head and looked around the room.

And what I saw was Maddie blowing the guy she was with, her lips wrapped around the guys cock as she cupped his balls and bobbed her blonde head back and forth, nothing but a blurred streak of blonde hair as Tae was getting fucked by the guy she was with, his dick plunging in and out of her cunt as he took her from behind.

Carrie was on top of Taylor dominating her already, plunging a strap-on deep into her pussy and reminding her the whole time that she had two choices: either cry like a bitch and cum, or take it like a woman and get rewarded with some dick later.

"FUCK.GOD, gonna cum soon Danielle," I hissed, my thoughts snapping back to reality as Danielle continued sucking my dick, running her tongue along the underside of it as I began to push my hips into her face, the sounds of sex beginning to fill the room as I once again placed my hands on the back of Danielle's head and held it at the back of her throat.

"Cumming Danielle," I told her as I pushed my hips into her face one more time and shot my load down the back of her throat, Danielle wrapping her hands around my dick and holding me in place as she drank down my load.

"Now let's get this dress off of you," I told her as I backed my dick out of her warm mouth, hearing Taylor moaning in joy/pain/I wasn't sure what behind me.

"FUCK! CARRIE! MORE!" she shouted as Carrie fucked her with the strap-on, taking a belt and starting to whip her with it after she was done.

"Don't cum Taylor. Orgy bitches have to do as they're told to get some dick inside them," Carrie told her as she lashed Taylor's pussy and tits with the belt, walking away to go find a dick to put inside of her and handing the belt and the strap-on to Cassadee.

"OHGOD.YES. Fill me up baby. Cum in my pussy," Tae shouted as the guy she was fucking came inside her, throwing her head back and wrapping her legs around his waist as the guy Maddie had been blowing earlier laid her on the bed next to Tae and started fucking her.

"SONOFABITCH. What a tight body you have Danielle," I whispered to her as I led her over to the closest available bed, her dress having hit the floor a few minutes earlier, and climbed on top of her, making out with her as I ran my dick along her tight, virginal cunt lips.

"Last chance to back out Danielle. There's guys already lining up behind me to have you when I'm done," I told her as I slid into her, Danielle popping her hips and throwing her head back as my cock entered her pussy, stroking into her a few times before hitting her hymen.

Elsewhere around the room, Miranda and Ashley were tonguing each other's cunts as Ashley's sort-of initiation to the orgies while Jana, now sporting an impressive engagement ring but showing no reservations about joining in, took two guys on at once, sucking down on one's cock while the other beat up her pussy with long, deep thrusts.

As I slid back into Danielle with all the force I could muster, I heard the Little Big Town girls also going to work on each other, making out with each other as they scissored each other on the adjoining bed while Carrie proved how hardcore she really was by already letting three guys service her at once, three meaty cocks thrusting in perfect rhythm with each other as they fucked her pussy, her ass, and her face.

"Take it Taylor! Take it all!" we heard Cassadee shout out above the crowd, looking up form what (and who) we were presently doing to see Cassadee thrusting the strap-on into a bent-over Taylor while slapping her ass and spitting on her.

"FUCK. So tight Danielle," I whispered to her as she threw her legs around my waist, twisting her hips around my dick as her walls stretched out and allowed me to bury myself deeper inside of her.

"UH. OHGOD. Harder," she whispered as I attached my mouth to her tits, sucking on them while I pounded away on her cunt, her legs squeezing even tighter around my waist as her eyes rolled back into her head and she came all over my dick.

"UH," she moaned, throwing her head back as she ground her pussy onto my dick, squirting out a few loads of her cunt cream onto it as I started to pick up the pace of my thrusts into her.

"Gonna cum Danielle. Should I pull out?" I asked her as made out with her, her airtight pussy putting the squeeze on my dick as I gave her a few more thrusts.

"In. Me," she softly whispered as I pulled her hips forward into mine and came deep in her tight young snatch, flooding it with my seed as it flowed like a river into her.

"FUCK. God you feel so good going off inside me," Danielle purred as I thrust in and out of her for a few more seconds, painting the walls of her cunt with a little more of my cum before pulling out of her and stepping aside for the next guy to take his turn with her.

"Welcome to the club Danielle," I teased her as she arched her back and allowed the next guy to start fucking her, my cum still leaking out of her as she started twisting and turning her hips for him as I looked briefly around the room at the sexual carnage going on around me.

"You gonna cum for me Taylor? Cum for me then," Cassadee teased her as Taylor closed her eyes and bit down onto the fist she was making, her whole body quivering as Cassadee spanked her, thrust into her ass with the strap-on and spit on her once more.

"OHGOD. OHGOD. CASS. CAN'T. TAKE. IT," she moaned, just about ready to break and cum for her when Cassadee pulled out the strap on and walked away, feeling a guy behind her grabbing her hips and choosing to get some dick inside of her rather than try to break Taylor.

"My turn Taylor," Jana said to her as she pushed Taylor down onto the bed and started making out with her, cum leaking out of Jana's ass and pussy from the two dicks that had been in her earlier as she jammed her tongue down Taylor's throat and started tweaking her nipples.

Carrie had just let the three dicks filling her three holes go off inside of her like shotguns, shooting their sticky love juice into her pussy and her ass while swallowing the cum of the guy in her mouth, and had turned her attention to three other guys as she let them do the same thing.

Everyone else was otherwise involved with at least one guy at the time, Kacey, Kimberly Perry, Maddie and Tae getting double-teamed while Cassadee was roughly fucked by the guy who pulled her away from Taylor.

"Hey John. Over here baby," I heard Miranda call out to me in her Texas drawl, pushing me to the bed and lowering her pussy down onto my dick as Ashley lowered her tight cunt into my face.

"FUCK. Lick me John," Ashley moaned, her pussy already on fire from Miranda licking it earlier, throwing her head back and grinding her pussy into my face as Miranda started to ride me, my hips thrusting up into hers as I tore up her pussy.

A few feet away from me, I saw Maddie and Tae both getting double-teamed, Tae on her hands and knees as she sloppily sucked off one lucky guy, her hands wrapped around his dick to lock it in place as she ran her tongue along the base of it, while another one pounded away on Tae's pussy, while Maddie took a dick in her pussy and her ass.

"MMM. FUCK. I forgot how good your dick feels inside me," Miranda hissed as she started to speed up her movements, riding me a little harder as I drove my tongue up into Ashley's pussy, causing her to throw her head back and cum for me.

"OHGOD. YES," Ashley moaned as she squirted some of her juices out onto my face, Miranda bouncing up and down on my dick a few more times as she threw her head back and neared orgasm.

"Come on, Miranda. Cum for me sexy," I whispered down to her as she lowered herself down onto my thrusting dick one last time, her eyes rolling into her head as I sharply thrust my hips and released my load into her.

"UH. Fuck, cum inside me. OHGODYES," she purred as I thrust up into her a few more times, shooting thick gobs of my cum deep into her womb as she shook from head to toe from the powerful orgasm she was experiencing, finally sliding off of me as I fired the last of my load into her, and then shooing Ashley away as she presented her ass to me.

"I should've let you have this last time baby," she whispered to me as I bent her over the chair in front of us and slid into her ass, "that's why I shooed Ashley away. You can have her pussy later if you want it. But I want to give you my ass first."

As I started railing Miranda's ass, I saw Jana riding Taylor's face, making her clean the cum that was inside of her, pushing her hands into Taylor's face the whole time.

Kacey and Kim Perry were playing with two dicks, both of them on their knees sucking one as two other guys came up behind them and slid into their pussies.

Maddie & Tae were servicing two guys at once still, Tae bellowing louder and louder for the guy buried in her pussy as she pushed back against the dick in her ass, while Maddie blew a guy while taking one into her pussy.

"OHGOD. Fuck my ass," Miranda shouted as she threw her head back, her anal cavity clamping down on my dick as I buried it in her ass and came inside of her, thrusting into her a few more times to empty my full load into her bowels before pulling out of her and reuniting with my main girls Maddie & Tae, who had just taken loads in their pussy and ass.

"Feels like old times now, doesn't it baby?" Tae whispered as she kissed my neck, Maddie dropping to her knees in front of me and starting to suck my dick as Tae and I made out.

"Sure does, hot stuff," I whispered to her as I slapped her on the ass, hearing her moan into my mouth in response as Jana slid off of Taylor's mouth and slapped her in the face as she thanked her for the tongue bath.

"You girls should go see if you can break Taylor after we get done," I told them as Maddie worked over my dick, already eyeing her next target as Tae and I swapped spit.

Carrie was taking a break from being triple-teamed, but currently had a guy balls-deep inside of her as she moaned like a common street whore for him, cumming on his dick within minutes and letting the guy blow his load inside of her.

The LBT girls were double-teaming one lucky guy while Cassadee took two dicks deep in her pussy and ass, while Jana grabbed the nearest dick she could find and started sucking it while two more guys came up behind her and started fucking her pussy and her ass.

"MMM. Come on baby. Stick it inside me," Tae whispered to me after I blew my load down Maddie's throat, laying her down on the bed and sliding into her.

"UH. UH.OHGOD, I've missed this dick," she hissed as she twisted her hips around my dick, arching her back and banging her fists into the bed as I cut a path through her pussy.

"Hurry up with him Tae. We still owe him our asses," Maddie teased her friend as she lifted her hips and arched her back, screaming out in orgasm as she sprayed her cum out onto my dick.

"FUCK. Do it, baby. Fill my pussy John. I need your cum so bad," Tae hissed, closing her eyes and pounding her fists into the bed as I shot my load into her, her pussy clamping down on my dick as I held it inside of her and completely filled her.

"MMM, so hot," she hissed as she bent over the bed and presented her ass to me, wiggling it and giggling for me as I slid into her and started thrusting away.

In other areas of the room, Miranda and Ashley were double-teaming Taylor, Ashley making out with her while Miranda tweaked her nipples and spanked her, thrusting the strap-on into Taylor's pussy as Ashley slapped her tits around.

Jana and Cassadee were taking a break from getting pounded on by going down on each other, and everyone else in the room was getting double-teamed, except for Carrie, who was continuing to prove she was the biggest slut in Nashville by taking three dicks on at once yet again, and Danielle, who was also getting triple-teamed for the time being, quickly earning her stripes at the orgy.

As I was fucking Tae's ass, one of the other guys came in front of her and rammed his dick into her pussy, her tight young body starting to be rocked back and forth as she took both dick into her holes.

"OHGOD. Fuck me boys," she moaned as we double-teamed her, Maddie getting her ass and pussy stuffed with two other dicks as she rocked back and forth next to us.

"FUCK. OHGOD. There," Tae moaned as she came all over the new dick in her pussy, her vaginal muscles clamping down on it as the guy shot his load into her, her anal ring pushing and squeezing at my dick as I grabbed her hips and came deep into her bowels.

"FUCK! OHGOD. Fuck me like the slut I am," we heard Danielle shout from across the room as the guys in her pussy and her ass came in her, seconds after she had swallowed the load of the guy in her mouth.

"Later Tae," I whispered to her as I came up behind Maddie and started working over her cunt as Miranda shoved a dildo so far up Taylor's cunt that I thought she'd lose it in there.

"UH. OHGOD," Taylor moaned as she twisted her hips and threw her legs around Miranda's waist, still not giving in as I grabbed Maddie's hips and pulled them into mine, grunting as I released my load into her right as the guy who had been in her ass came over and slid his dick into her mouth.

"Ass-to-mouth Maddie? You slut," I teased her as I shot a few more loads of cum into her and pulled out, watching another guy immediately take my place between her legs as I felt a tapping on my shoulder.

"I'm only here because you called me, John. Don't you think we've waited long enough to get it on?" Carrie teased me as she devoured my mouth with hers, one of the guys coming up behind her and sliding into her ass as she sat me down on the bed I was in front of and started blowing me.

"OH FUCK. Suck it Carrie. You really are a sex fiend, aren't you?" I said to her as I placed my hands on the back of her head and thrust my hips into her face, slobbering all over my dick as she tried her best to focus on her blow job with a dick sawing in and out of her ass.

"OHGOD. YES. I love this. UH," Jana shouted from somewhere across the room, her face buried in a pillow on another of the beds in the suite as two guys plunged their cocks into her pussy and ass while Kacey took over on Taylor, standing over her and appearing as though she was going to urinate on her.

"You did say you agreed to everything Taylor. So I hope you won't mind if I give you a golden shower," Kacey told her as she started to urinate on Taylor, Taylor turning her head away but allowing Kacey to rain the piss down on her as I felt my own body tense up, signifying Carrie making my cum from my own orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • ACM After Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds