• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katy's Smell: Day 06

Katy's Smell: Day 06

12

All persons in this story involved in sexual situations are at least 18 years of age.

*****

God, that smell...

Katy was whimpering on her back, sprawled out on the foldout while I was busy between her legs eating her out. Truth be told, my dick was pretty well spent and it would take a lot to give my sister any cum tonight, but I could spend an eternity tasting and smelling her wonderful body.

At some point her hand reached down and her fingers ran through my hair. When she grabbed the back of my head and gently pulled at me to get my face closer to her genitals, I knew she was close to an orgasm. I knew her signals well, and they hadn't changed over the last three years. It was like we had never been separated and the sex hadn't ever stopped.

She cried out and thrashed a bit when I finally brought her off. My tongue was sliding roughly across her clit and danced everywhere on her cunt except for her steaming pussy hole. I was teasing her by staying away from it, even though it was one of her favorite things to have my tongue fill. I could never get much of it inside of her, but the idea that my mouth was plastered across her vagina really got her off.

She convulsed under my face and oozed cream onto my chin. I kept lapping at her delicious lips and kept my attention on her clit. I was purposely overwhelming her, and it was almost too much for her to bear. I was keeping her right on the edge of where pleasure became uncomfortable. Her moans were really sexy and though I was well spent, my dick was rock hard right now.

She sighed deeply and smiled down at me. "God, you're good at that."

I smiled back at her. "It's your smell, it drives me wild."

She giggled, a bit giddy after such a powerful orgasm. She was running her fingers through my hair as I continued softly licking her genitals, running my tongue from her clit down to her ass and back up.

"What does she think we're doing down here?" Katy asked finally, after taking a moment to savor the sensations I was giving her. She knew that Adrienne was beginning to have knowledge of our secret, and that our dream of being together again was close at hand. But she didn't know my wife like I did.

"She knows that we're talking about how we fooled around as kids," I replied, inhaling her scent deeply before sitting up and staring at her swollen pussy. "I think she's expecting that this is the conversation that will sort of tip the scales one way or another."

"Like, I'll either be upset, or into it?" Katy guessed.

I nodded, wiping my chin. "Yeah. I think it's a little premature still to think that I'd be able to convince you, but she's really hopeful."

Katy shrugged. "We could play it up a bit, maybe act like I'm against the idea for a short while but then I come around."

"We just don't have much time," I said, shaking my head. "You and Mom are supposed to be leaving in less than two days."

"That's plenty of time." Katy sat up on her elbows. "We'll tell Mom that you offered to let me move in with you, and I'll go back with her and get my stuff and come back in a day or two after that. Maybe you could come out and help."

I knew what that meant. Lots of time alone together fucking, being with her, helping her pack up and move, driving back while she jerked me off in the car, stopping for gas and fucking in the backseat...

"Adrienne might be ok with that," I said, thinking seriously about it. "But I think she should know by then that we're fucking."

Katy frowned. "You mean, tell her everything?"

I shook my head. "No, I just mean, we should play along with our little game and she should think that we fucked at least once."

Katy was reaching across the foldout and trying to get my shorts off. She had my dick out and was getting ready to suck it, no doubt to return the favor. I let her do what she pleased, but felt like I should warn her how much work it was going to take to make anything happen.

"I'll need your ass tonight," I explained. "Adrienne's sucked me off twice already today. I'll need it hard, too."

Katy nodded, almost indifferent to that information as if it didn't really matter. "No problem. It's all yours."

She took my penis into her mouth and I was reminded again of how much I loved her. She had sucked me off countless times, and knew just how I liked to be touched and stroked. Adrienne was skilled in her own way, but Katy had more experience with it.

As pleasurable as it was, I knew that the longer I wasn't fucking her, the more chance that I would get tired and lose my erection, even with her skilled mouth working me over. I grabbed her arm and spun her around until her ass was facing me. She reacted in unison, falling onto her face and reaching back with her hands to spread her ass. I leaned down to inhale her scent and slather her butt with saliva before going to town on her.

Her grunts filled the room, and would have been heard by anyone right outside if they happened to be there. I knew we were virtually alone though so I didn't see the harm. I had my cock halfway into her ass and was pounding her hard to get the rest in. If we didn't go slow and build up to it, we usually had to work to get it all inside of her body. Her butt liked to be played with and romanced in order to fully open up. But this got the job done too after enough force.

As I plowed into her ass doggystyle, Katy was looking back at me with the hottest expression of submission I had ever seen in her. It was a reminder that her body was mine to do with as I pleased, and even if it hurt her, which it didn't, she wouldn't say or do anything to stop me. She was all mine. I wanted so badly to say that the same was true of me, but I belonged to another so it wasn't the same. It wouldn't ever be the same, and yet somehow there was a solution to this dilemma that involved a very understanding wife and a perverted sister who was in love with me.

Finally Katy's expression broke and she grimaced. I thought I had hurt her finally with such a rough pounding, but she was actually climaxing. It surprised me, since I didn't ever remember her cumming from anal sex before without me fingering her clit. She still thrust back at me in sync with my thrusts, but she was definitely distracted from my pounding by her intense pleasure.

I was spurred on by that and felt like I would finally cum again, so I threw her on her back and lifted her legs so I had access to her asshole again. She watched helplessly as I aimed my thick cock at her butt and pushed it back inside of her. We both usually liked to watched my cock disappear into her as I fucked her, but this time I thrust deep into her rectum and leaned down to kiss her passionately.

Katy responded to my kiss with equal fervor. It was a totally romantic and loving moment between us, even though our sex was of the more perverted and depraved sort at the moment. Our movements were gentle and kind despite the fact that I was invading the wrong hole in a filthy display of sexual deviance. That really got me off for some reason, and I just knew I would be filling her gut with my cum at any moment.

We continued to kiss and fight each others' tongues with our own while I thrust in and out of her back door. Her soft moans and exhalations became animalistic grunts of instinctive willingness. Her body accepted me fully even though I was fucking her in the wrong place, where my penis shouldn't be according to nature. Her eyes were locked onto mine with a sparkle of intense love and passion even though our sex was dominating and somewhat one-sided. She shouldn't be getting pleasure from this obscene act, and yet she had and still was.

"Fuck me," Katy whispered between grunts. "Fill me up. Cum deep in my ass. Fuck that butthole, yes...that's it...take it, take it! Make that ass yours..."

She was getting me there faster than ever with this dirty talk. The hunger she displayed for me to invade her tight anus made me truly believe that I was making her feel good with this forbidden penetration. Combined with my overly sensitive penis from all of the action today, this was going to be one hell of an orgasm.

When it let loose finally, I was balls deep in her intestines and stretching her sphincter beyond anything it had ever endured before. I had never had my penis this far into her ass before. I nestled my face into her neck, and the sweet smell of her skin set off the most intense feeling I had ever experienced in my loins. I think I might have cried a bit even.

I couldn't remember anything except for the pleasure, but when it was over and I had emptied my entire life force into her tight passage, Katy was giggling again. She stroked my head and held me close against her as I stayed deep inside of her ass. I could have fallen asleep in that moment, if I had planned to stay here with her all night. I actually contemplated it, even if Adrienne would wonder why I had been down here so long. I could just tell her that we actually fucked, that I had successfully seduced my sister and we had finally done the deed.

Katy had other plans, though. She breathed softly in my ear.

"We didn't fuck," she said, "but we talked about sex and you think I might be ready to. I admitted that I masturbated to the memories of what we did as kids, and I was fine if you enjoyed recalling those times too. We didn't talk about fucking each other, but I did accept your offer to move here with the understanding that we would both be ok knowing each of us felt this way."

I started to withdraw from Katy's tight hole, but she held me in place.

"No, no," she said. "You're not going anywhere. Stay there. I like it."

I looked at her with a curious smile. "Really?"

She nodded. "Of course, why do you think I let you fuck me there?"

"I just thought you were humoring me."

"That's how it started," she admitted. "But after a bunch of times doing it, I started to like how it felt. I like how it feels wherever you fuck me. I'd eat your cum every time if that's what you wanted, or take it on my face, or anywhere you-"

I interrupted my sister with a kiss, and savored the taste of her saliva.

"You're amazing," I said afterward.

"I know," she said.

The next morning, both Katy and Adrienne went for a morning run. They were gone for a long while, longer than I knew they could possibly keep running for. That meant they were talking, and for some reason that scared the shit out of me.

I had to go to work for a bit around lunch, so I spent time with Mom and Gracie until it was time to leave. I kept expecting my wife and sister to come through the door at any moment, but whatever they were doing was apparently taking a long time. I was insanely curious, but didn't want to interrupt by texting my wife. I didn't bother to bring it up with Mom either, even if she happened to know what was up.

Finally I hopped in the shower and put on a shirt and tie to leave. Just as I was heading out the door, Adrienne was walking in from the garage, a bit soiled from her run but not at all sweaty at the moment. She kissed me on the cheek and smiled.

"We talked," she whispered, and bounded off into the kitchen.

I didn't see Katy anywhere, but I didn't have time to find out what Adrienne had meant by that. It seemed positive from Adrienne's demeanor, so I drove away with butterflies in my stomach.

I was at work longer than I wanted to be, but when it got close to dinner time my cell phone buzzed and provided me with a nice distraction and incentive to hurry home as soon as possible. It was a text from Katy, specifically a very nice picture of her bare ass taken in my bathroom.

Miss you.

Before I could even reply, I got another ass shot, this time with her free hand spreading her butt cheek to expose her anus. It looked a bit stretched and raw still, though it was probably just my perverted imagination, but it was intensely arousing. I put the rest of my work away and hurried out of the office. I was semi erect the entire way to the parking garage.

I drove fast to get home as soon as possible. I wasn't sure what to expect though, since I only knew that there had been a conversation between Katy and Adrienne but I didn't know its subject or content.

Adrienne had cooked a big chicken dinner and I was able to eat before it all went cold. I was dying to talk to my wife about what had transpired, but of course I wasn't going to be rude to my Mom during her last full day here. She was leaving tomorrow, and presumably Katy along with her unless things had changed. No one said anything during the course of the evening to suggest that Katy had accepted my offer to move here and live with us. That worried me but as long as everyone was positive and happy, I was sure it would all work out. If she was leaving for a while, I would definitely miss her. I didn't want to think about going another long stretch without her addictive presence.

Mom wanted to go to bed early so she could be fresh for the trip back home tomorrow, so we all retired a bit earlier than normal. Gracie was out cold so I put her to bed, and while I carried her up to her room in my arms, I remembered how Adrienne had asked me to think about how I would explain our strange predicament to her. A predicament that wasn't confirmed yet, so perhaps it was premature, but I couldn't imagine a future where I wouldn't be fucking my sister regularly. We had come too far now to go back. Our three year hiatus from each other was like a rubber band being stretched almost to a breaking point, and it was finally released to snap back with more force than ever.

I tucked Gracie in and she stirred briefly, looking up at me with sleepy eyes.

"Daddy?" she said softly.

"Yeah baby?" I replied, kissing her forehead.

"Is Aunt Katy really gonna live with us?"

Her question was a sleepy, half-awake utterance but it made my heart jump. If Gracie knew the plan, then they had certainly discussed it in my absence. Why hadn't they said anything to me about it then? Did Mom not know yet? Surely Gracie wouldn't be able to keep it a secret, so she must have known. I was confused but no doubt I would understand in a few moments when I went to my bedroom to see my wife.

"Yes baby," I answered. "She's going to be here to spend time with you, lots of time. Isn't that great?"

Gracie nodded and yawned deeply, then she was out. I flicked off the light and closed her bedroom door behind me.

I was surprised to see Katy suddenly standing there, apparently waiting for me in the hall, wearing only a bathrobe. It was one of Adrienne's, and before I could even say anything she unfastened it and held it open for me to see her naked body underneath. Her trademark devilish smile flashed across her face.

"Put it in me, quickly!" she hissed.

I just stood there, taken aback by her boldness. After all, we were only a few paces down the hall from my bedroom where Adrienne was waiting for me. She could open our bedroom door and come out here at any moment, though her catching us in the act wasn't exactly a disaster any more.

I did as instructed and undid my pants, smiling sheepishly as I whipped my penis out. Katy stepped forward and her warm body rubbed against me. She purposely rubbed herself against my cock, getting it hard in seconds. Once it was stiff enough to do the deed, she leaned back against the wall and thrust her hips up to give me standing access to her vagina.

It was awkward but I managed to get down low enough to aim the tip of my cock at her velvety entrance. I spit on the tip and rubbed it up and down her slit for a moment before pushing it inside of her. She moaned quietly as I slid up and into her. I pushed all the way in, as far as I could get, and nearly lifted her off the ground as I pinned her to the wall like this. She clawed at my neck and her eyes closed in pleasure.

"What the hell is going on?" I said with a bit of a grunt. It did feel really good, after all.

"Talk to your wife," Katy said, her eyes still closed. "She made me promise to let her tell you."

"What did you do?" I said sternly, but I was thrusting now, trying to fuck her in this position with only marginal success.

She smiled at me. "Now my ass."

Immediately she withdrew from me and pushed me backward a step so she could turn around and put her face against the wall, resting her cheek on it so she could reach back with both hands and spread her ass for me. I was confused and curious, but I wasn't going to resist such an invitation. I spit more heavily onto my fingers this time and wet my dick as much as I could, and touched the tip to her pink little butthole.

She hissed as I forced it up into her rectum, not in pain but in a devious acceptance of something so base and forbidden, as if our sex itself wasn't. I only got about half of my penis inside of her, but she didn't appear to be in this for any particular goal except to have me inside of her in both places.

"There," she said, pulling back from me and then squatting down to suck my dick. "You've been in all three holes. I just had to have that before you had her."

Before I could say anything, Katy bounded off downstairs, leaving me standing there with my dick out and a bit frustrated actually. Was that her intent? What was Adrienne about to reveal to me that Katy had been sworn to secrecy about? Did she spill everything today, after we had agreed not to?

I put my dick back in my pants and went into my bedroom to finally get some answers.

Adrienne was on the bed, masturbating. It was quite a sight, not one I was a stranger to by any means but still, after what had just occurred in the hallway with Katy, it was kind of bizarre. She was hot about something, obviously, and seeing me enter the room didn't sway her one bit. Her hand was still rubbing at her pussy as she lay naked on the bed.

"What in the hell is going on here?" I asked.

She propped herself up on her elbow but continued to casually stroke her genitals. "What? You don't like what you see?"

I realized I couldn't reveal what had just transpired in the hallway without giving away too much. She probably didn't know Katy had planned that, and if I told her, it would definitely seem like more had occurred than Adrienne knew about. The lie had to continue, at least for one more night. Unless, of course, she was more informed than I knew.

"What did you two talk about today?" I asked, not answering her question. "Gracie knew all about the plan to have Katy move in with us."

Adrienne nodded. "Yes, so does your mother. We talked all about it today. She seemed kind of sad about it, actually, because she's used to being around Katy a lot. So we didn't want to bring it up around you for her sake. But it's happening."

I understood. The way my mother was, if we had talked about it she would probably burst into tears at the thought of her daughter moving away. That would upset Gracie, and Mom would feel like she ruined the end of the week. It was better that we left it unspoken. As usual, Adrienne proved quite sensible and wise.

"Come here and lay with me," she insisted, seeing that I was bothered about something. She was incredibly sexy, but her attitude shifted to more of an empathetic role. "What's the matter?"

I started taking my clothes off and approached the bed. Once I was completely naked, I laid on the bed next to my wife with a full erection. She gently touched it and began to lightly stroke it affectionately, to soothe me more than get me off.

"I know something happened this morning," I said, lightly touching her inner thigh. "You two talked, didn't you?"

"Of course," she said.

"And?" I pressed. "I asked Katy what happened, and she said to talk to you because you swore her to secrecy."

That was a bit of a gamble, because in reality Katy had told me that with our true sexual relationship in mind, not the tentative one that was only just forming in Adrienne's mind. Maybe Katy hadn't meant for me to reveal that she had told me that, and was just trusting in Adrienne to bring up the details of their conversation at the appropriate time when she felt it was right. It didn't appear as though it mattered though, because she just smiled at me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Katy's Smell: Day 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds