• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Cat and the Mouse Ch. 03

The Cat and the Mouse Ch. 03

After my shower I quickly dress and find Jax in Carla's bedroom lying on her bed. His hands are behind his head and he has a weird frown on his face. I sit at the edge of her bed, her white and purple walls look black here in the dark. Clothes and shoes are filled in every corner. Makeup and hair ties are sprinkled across her desk or on the floor.

"What a mess," I wince.

He doesn't say anything, his jaw clinches tight. He looks tense and angry, I want to touch him but I don't.

"Are you okay?" I ask concerned.

"You talk lot," he snaps. The way he says a lot is rude and mean, but I ignore it. I don't know what to do, should I hug him or leave?

"I'm sorry," I say. I know I sound pathetic and needy but I can't control it. I should just leave or say something mean and rude back. But I go blank, so I sit there and take it. Plus even if I won't admit it, I like being near him.

"So are you hungry I could . . ." I start but firm hands pull me by my hair. He crushes his lips onto mine. He's rough and it turns me on, I can feel our erections through our pants.

He pushes my head down toward his crotch and I know what he wants. I unzip his tight jeans and I kiss his boxers. He smells clean and minty, I lick him through the material and he moans. I make wet kisses on the fabric then I pull it down his long legs.

I lick his hard length and I play with his balls. I suck the tip and I fight again my gag reflex and I get six inches down. He grabs my curls and pull, I push farther and get the whole penis in my month. I work my throat and I drool a lot so it leaves and comes easily. His breath is harsh and heavy, his grip tightens and I feel and taste him. The sweet and salty cum drips down my cheeks and I swallow as much as I can.

I wipe my mouth and I crawl away from in between his legs. I try to lay beside him but he won't make room. I just sit there awkwardly trying to lay with him. I finally fit in a small space against the wall. I feel his hot breath against my neck, he stares at me and I smile at him. But the smile is hurt and forced. He's trying to push me away, I feel it in the way he tries not to look at me.

He doesn't find any excuse to touch me and he seems so cold and distant. The playfulness is gone, I want to cry and beg him to tell me what's wrong but I'm scared.

"I think we should tell Carla," I say.

"Tell her what?" Jax scowls.

Ouch."About what we did," I say.

"No," he says.

"She's my friend," I say.

"Really, what a friend you are,"

"So I'm the only one to blame?"

"Just let it go," he huffs.

I sit up and I stare down at him. "What's your problem?"

He sits up too. His eyes are dark and blazing, he looks pissed and cold. I stand up to leave but he grabs my arm and pushes me back onto the bed. He stands over me and I'm truly frightened, his fists are balled and I cower.

"You want to talk fine. We fucked okay, this doesn't mean I want to be with you hell I don't even like you. It was just a game, you gave it up. So stop being a bitch and leave me alone."

I almost cry but I hold down the tears. He used me. God I feel like shit like a fool. No how dare he. He wanted me, He chased me. Like a fucking cat, a sleazy no good cat. And I'm the dumb easy mouse trapped by the cats words and pretty smile.

"Fuck you," I scream.

"You already did," he grins. He's in my face my blood is boiling but I won't say another word. I will not fuel his fire, I'll survive but will he. I know who I am, he's obviously attracted to guys and instead of being a normal person and admit it he hides behind these games.

I push past him and I'm about to leave but I stop and look at him." Enjoy these games you play, because when it comes down to it it's all you have."

Two weeks later

I feel unrelenting pain, the ache is throbbing and sore. And sometimes when Carla mentions him the pain becomes unbearable. Like sharp daggers burying itself into your lungs. I wonder why do I feel like this? He was horrible to me, He admitted that I meant nothing to him. I hardly knew him but the way we kissed with passion hell it's like I always knew him. Maybe because I was falling in love with him and he hurt me that it feels like this.

I went out on two dates they were boring and I decided that I'll rather be single instead at least until then I could get over him. But it's hard, theirs something special about Jax that I can't seem to replace.

I thought things would change after we had sex. It might sound stupid but I at least thought that he would be nice to me. No more sneering when I talked or the ocasicaly eye roll. But not this the way he fled from the shower I thought he was sick or something. I felt guilty afterwards, Carla would be so hurt. But I had to tell her and I thought with Jax at my side maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

But now I know, I was just another conquest. Well a male one at least. But then it got me thinking if he slept with me how many others have he cheated on Carla with. In my gut I had to tell her and I decided that today I was.

After work my feet were killing me, I made it back to our apartment and I was hit with loud noises. I walk into the living room and I'm shocked at what I see. Jax and serial other guys are laughing and drinking. I don't recognize any of them they have tattoos and seemingly friendly faces.

Jax spots me and he grins. "Hey Nick come over here meet my friends."

Confused I walk over and gape like a idiot.

"This is Mike, Tony, Sam and Burt,"

I don't know which is which but I'm to focus on Jax anyways. I sit down in a chair and they continue on talking. I try to keep up but when the subject changes to sex I tense.

"Tell us about that blond you banged again," Burt maybe, says to Jax.

"Yeah," Sam maybe, agrees. He looks at me then grins. "You gonna wanna hear this."

"Okay. Well this blond was hot, small little thing too. She was begging for it,"

I'm about to leave, the fact that he screwed someone else and has the nerve to brag about it in front of my face nearly kills me. I'm hovering over the chair in the middle of leaving when he says something that catches my attention.

"Yeah so I picked her up and fucked her in the shower. Her green eyes were moaning for it," Jax smirks his eyes never leaving mine.

Omg he was describing me. He was telling them everything.

"Yeah she had a fat ass, she was crying for it pleading. Then afterwards the bitch couldn't get the hint and leave." Jax says.

I hear the door opening but I was too far gone. I wasn't embarrassed anymore I was angry, I was fucking livid.

"Dumb bitch never takes the hint," Sam maybe laughs.

"I would watch out for that one," Tony says.

"Was she easy?" Sam ask.

"The easiest, took only two days." Jax smirks.

That fucking smirk, always so cocky. I wanted to punch him or yell. I couldn't hold in another thought I had to let it go. "Fuck you. I hate your fucking guts, you motherfucker,"I spat.

"Shut up," he barks.

"Your sick in one breath you talk about me like I'm shit and I'm a bitch but you weren't saying that when I was sucking your dick!"

Everything freezes, I feel cold hard eyes behind me. I turn around and Carla is standing there. Her eyes are wide and she looks terrifying. Jax looks worried and tense, his friends mouths are open in shock.

"You with my boyfriend?" Carla says slowly her words chopped and hard.

"I..." I try to explain. But she interrupts me with a hard slap.

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Cat and the Mouse Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds