• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 04

A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 04

12345

I'm sorry that there has been a long wait for this chapter. I lost my mother recently after a short illness. It's taken me a while to feel like writing again, and I'm not really up to speed yet.

I've submitted this in the romance section because that what I believe it is. A romance which toys in part with erotic couples and group sex. But ultimately it is the story of the conclusion of a thirteen year romance.

This is the fourth and final part of this story - I strongly recommend you to read the previous parts first, it's not going to make a lot of sense otherwise.

I am aware that my understanding of medical education is based on my own experiences in the UK. I have played fast and loose with the American system to fit the story for which I apologise.

I can't thank Romantic1 enough for the time he spent reviewing and editing this story.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Mike," she shouted as she let go of her bag and threw herself into my arms. She spun me around as she showered kisses on me before stepping back and hugging Zoe.

They kissed and laughed, and I heard Mila say, "Does he know yet?" Know what I wondered.

There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see a pair of the most beautiful green eyes staring at me.

"Hi Michael."

"Sally ... what? ..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I stood shocked into silence. The bunch of flowers dangled from my nerveless fingers as I staring at the beautiful woman in front of me. She paused and then she was in my arms, a sob escaping her lips.

Her lips found mine in a desperate kiss, "Ohh God, Michael, you don't know how I missed you."

"Sally, Oh Sally," I swallowed the surge of emotion that threatened to overwhelm me.

We felt two more pairs of arms as Zoe and Mila joined us and we morphed into a four way hug. All of us had tears of joy streaming down our faces.

I pulled back and asked, "What are you doing here, I thought it was going to be weeks before you could get away."

Sally smiled at me, "I didn't need to be in the UK for the few weeks so I thought I'd surprise you."

"And you did and it's wonderful."

Zoe hugged Sally, "I feel as though I've known you all my life, I thought I was going to burst keeping the secret from him."

I gave her a playful smack on her butt, "So you've been keeping secrets from me have you. How long have you known?"

"Since Wednesday," Zoe admitted.

I pointed my finger at the other two, "And don't think that you are going to get away scott free."

Zoe kissed me and said, "I'll go and get the car and meet you outside if you go with the girls and get their luggage." She kissed me again and then the other two before jogging off in the direction of the short-term parking.

Mila pressed herself against me, "Did you only miss my auntie or did you miss me as well?"

I gave her a little smack on the bottom. "Idiot girl, of course I missed you as well. I was surprised to see Sally that's all."

"That's ok then," and she kissed me on the lips. She hid a yawn behind a hand, "Sorry it's been a long day," she apologised.

"Let's get you home then."

Sally and Mila took a hand each and we walked in the direction of the baggage carousels. We didn't say much, the physical contact was enough to let us reconnect at so many levels. We were lucky as we didn't have to wait long for all of their bags to appear. I loaded them onto a trolley and pushed it out to the curb. Zoe appeared in the SUV and we managed to cram all their bags in the back.

As we drove away Zoe said, "Michael we are going to need a bigger car and we can't use Bree's all the time, it's not fair on her."

"True," I said. I ticked off the options in my mind and settled on the simplest. I was going to need to move some more money around. I would do it as soon as we got back to the apartment.

"Ok, tomorrow morning we are going to buy you a new car to replace your old wreck," I told Zoe. "We can hire a car for the girls for the next few weeks and I want to pick up a decent four wheel drive SUV." I ticked the points off on my fingers as I spoke.

I turned in my seat and looked at the two sleepy lovers. "But first let's get the pair of you back to the apartment."

When we had unloaded the car, Zoe took it back to Brianna's to collect the Aston. Sally and Mila took a shower to wash off the grime of the journey. They joined me in the lounge wrapped up in towelling robes. They curled up one on each side of me. Mila gave me a token kiss before tucking her legs under her and settling down. She was asleep in a few minutes.

Sally stretched herself out resting her head on my chest. She said, "Have you got over the surprise of seeing me yet?"

"I can't believe you managed to wrap everything up so quickly."

Her gown had loosened and she took my hand and slid it under it and onto her breast. "I'm a very efficient secretary boss, you should know that."

I kissed her lips, "You always were my love." My hand caressed her soft breast and I felt her nipple hardening under my palm.

"It wasn't as difficult as we thought. Clive's accepted my offer, he gets the house. I just wanted a few things of mine. Mila and I packed them up last week. I've stowed them in your storage unit."

"And the decree absolute?"

"In six weeks' time if everything goes smoothly."

I asked, "So how did you get away from the hospital? I thought they were insisting you work out your notice."

She grinned at me, "Never underestimate the amount of influence a hospital full of pissed off secretaries can put in play when they think one of their own is getting a raw deal."

Christ, it didn't bare thinking about, I suspect it was going to cost me a fortune in drinks the next I meet up with my ex-colleagues.

She wriggled into a more comfortable position. On my other side Mila was fast asleep.

"Let me take young one and get her settled in bed," I said and Sally sat up.

I picked Mila up and carried her to the spare bedroom. I lay her down and pulled the covers over her. As I bent down to give her a kiss her eye opened and she whispered sleepily, "I love you Michael." Her eye closed and she was asleep again.

Sally had got us a couple of beers from the fridge and handed one to me. She looked at all the paperwork on the table and saw the details of the cabin in Evergreen. She picked up the papers and came and sat down. She stretched out and pillowed her head on my thigh. She had one knee raised and the gown fell open displaying her ginger landing strip to my gaze

"Is it as nice as it looks?" She asked as she read the details.

"Nicer." And I wasn't only thinking about the house details.

"And we can move in soon because this place is not going to be big enough for the four of us?"

"I've signed a short-term lease that's going to cover us until sale goes through. So we can start moving in this weekend."

I looked at Sally carefully, "Sally love, I've dropped the whole Zoe thing on you without a lot of discussion. You know that you are the most important thing in my life, don't you?"

"Michael I've loved you for the past twelve years. I also know that you are capable of loving more than one person without compromising your feeling for any of them. I know you love me just as I know you love Mila and Zoe."

"Michael I know Mila, She's young and while I believe she thinks that this is what she wants, don't be surprised if she doesn't stay committed. This is still somewhat of a game to Mila. But Zoe's really has fallen for you. You realise that she's scared that you will send her away," she said.

It was a lot to take in. I accepted that this was probably a game to Mila and that I was just a phase in her life. A serious one, but never the less still a phase. Zoe on the other hand had committed herself body and soul to us.

I said, "I'd never send her away."

"Then I think you better tell her that because if I'm not mistaken she's scared to come back here in case you tell her to go."

"What?"

"Michael, it's been well over an hour and you said it should only take her twenty minutes at most. She was quiet around us and rather keen to get your car tonight even though you said it could wait till tomorrow."

I checked the time and realise she was right. "Crap, I'll give her a call."

Sally put her hand up in a 'wait one moment' gesture. "Michael I've shared you with the memory of Linda and now with Mila and Zoe. And I don't care because I know that you can love all of us."

"Mila's just happy to be part of this. You are an extension of her feelings for me. But Zoe's scared; this is all new to her. She needs to know that your feelings for her haven't changed. I could sense her growing fear the last couple of times we spoke on the phone."

"This is why I love you," I told her.

I called Zoe's cell and a timid voice answered, "Hi Michael."

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm at Bree's...look, I was thinking that I'd give you three sometime together so I'm going to stay here tonight..." Her voice trailed off.

I spoke loudly and firmly down the phone, "Zoe Hanson, that's not going to happen. This is not a request; get your arse over here. We will expect you in fifteen minutes. Any longer and I'm putting you over my knee."

"But..."

"Zoe that's ten seconds you've just wasted, the clock's ticking." The phone went dead and I smiled.

"I see you've not lost your Irish charm," Sally murmured.

I let my hand slid down her abdomen to stroke the soft pussy hair at the junction of her legs. "True, I've still got the gift of the gab."

My fingers delved lower and with a content giggle she spread her legs wider. Her clitoris grew hard under my fingers and she hissed in pleasure as I rolled it with my fingertip.

"Ohh Michael, you don't know how much I've missed the touch of your fingers on me," she whispered. She raised her arms and wrapped them round my neck. Our lips joined in a passionate kiss.

My fingers curled down and slid into her luscious, moist, silky cunt. She rolled her hips and my fingers slid in and out. She arched her back and began panting.

"So when do we complete the purchase of the place in Oxford?" I asked

"Noooo, you bastard, you want to know that now!!" She moaned plaintively and her hand came down hard on mine as she pushed up with her hips.

I smirked and smiled at the look of desperation on her face. Then I felt a little guilty, so I carried on finger fucking her.

She whimpered, "You bastard Michael, oh you fucking bastard. Harder, make me come." She was so wet my fingers squelched as they rubbed her pleasure spot.

Her own fingers were rubbing frantically at her clit. She came with a cry and her thighs closed trapping my fingers. For a long minute she lay there getting her breath back, her hand gently running up and down my forearm.

She looked up at me and grinned, "Thank you, I needed that. And in about three weeks in answer to your earlier question." I laughed.

The key turned in the lock and the door opened. Sally sat up and wrapped the gown around herself. A sheepish looking Zoe stepped inside and closed it behind her. She saw us on the sofa and smiled. She came over and after giving Sally a kiss she sat down beside me. I took her face between my hands and I gave her a gentle kiss. I could sense she began to relax as she realise that nothing had changed between us.

"What have you done with Mila?" she asked after I'd released her lips.

"She crashed; she didn't get any sleep on any the flights. Michael put her to bed." Sally replied.

"And how are you feeling?"

Sally grinned at me, "I feel rather good."

Zoe looked at both of us and laughed. "Why do I suspect Michael has something to do with that. There's a suspiciously familiar aroma of sex coming from you two." She took my hand and licked my fingers.

"So that's what you taste like," she said to Sally.

We grinned at her like a pair of children caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Sally wriggled round so she could give her a kiss.

She said to Zoe, "I feel as though I've known you all my life. It's so nice to finally meet you in person. Skype and the phone don't do you justice."

Zoe thanked her and I left them curled up on the sofa. I headed for the kitchen to get another beer and glasses of wine for my two lovers.

"Is any one hungry?" I called back to them.

"Pizza," Zoe pleaded, "Can you order us a couple from that nice place down the street? There are menus on the fridge.

I was promised the pizzas would be here in twenty-five minutes. I found the girls curled up together on the sofa. They had wrapped a quilted throw around themselves and were talking quietly.

I sat opposite them in a comfy chair and opened my laptop on the coffee table. I logged in to the bank and moved a bit more money into the active accounts; we'd need it tomorrow if we were going to get a bigger car. In hindsight it seemed silly to hire one; we might as well bite the bullet and buy. Having concluded the banking I looked up at the girls. They were still talking quietly so I turned back to the laptop. There was a presentation I needed to polish up for a lecture on Tuesday to the medical students. I was trying to get a MR sequence to run in the presentation and of course being the IT dinosaur that I am, I managed to screw up the frigging thing.

I sat back in my seat with a sigh of exasperation, closed my eyes and started to mentally count to ten. There was a rustle and then a warm body was sitting in my lap.

"How many times have I told you to ask me and I'll do it?" Sally whispered in my ear. And she was right; usually she would just take my notes and create the perfect presentation for me.

I sighed and said, "I know, I know. This stupid MR sequence is in DICOM format and I can't get the imbedded player to run in the page." She stopped me talking with a kiss.

"When do you need it for?"

"Not until Tuesday."

She shut the laptop. "So why are you playing with it now?"

"I didn't want to disturb the pair of you. You looked so peaceful the pair of you, wrapped up in the blanket."

"Idiot! We were just trying to work out what it is that makes us so attracted to you?"

"My witty conversation?" I hazard a guess.

I was saved from the cutting reply I was expecting by the doorbell. Zoe jumped up and paid for the pizzas. The smell of cheese, tomato and pepperoni wafted from the boxes she placed on the table.

Ok so I will admit that pizza in the States is a class above anything I've had in the UK. The ones in the boxes were spectacular. The base both crisp and fluffy and just the right amount of mozzarella cheese melted over the other ingredients.

Three hungry people made short work of the two pizzas. We were good; we did leave Mila a couple of slices. It had been three but Zoe stole one of them as she put the others in the fridge. She disappeared to check on Mila and when she returned she had changed into a pair of sleeping shorts and a thin camisole top.

I let the girls pick a film and we settled down to watch it on the flat screen in the corner. Surprisingly, their choice was a romantic comedy, shallow but funny, in hindsight a perfect film for the evening.

I had a woman I loved curled up on either side. And I was casually caressing a breast with each hand. Zoe's matching her build. Small, pert and firm, her nipple a firm point under the palm of my hand. Sally's on the other hand, or under the other hand I guess is a better description, is larger and softer. Both were perfectly in tune their owner's needs, their areoles puckering and their nipples becoming hard crowning peaks.

The film ended and my two sleepy women stirred and stood up and held out their hands to me. I rose and they led me to the bedroom. I was the only one still wearing clothes, and they wasted no time undressing me. Sally took off her robe and gave me a moment to admire the luscious curves of her body before she pulled back the covers and slid under them.

Zoe giggled as she watched as my cock stir and grew to half-mast. She pulled her camisole top off and with a delectable shimmy of her hips, eased her sleeping shorts down her legs. As I turned to get in the bed she came and stood behind me. Wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my back.

I turned her so she faced me and she whispered, "Thank you for being there when I needed you, and thank you for letting me be part of your life."

I stroked her back and cupped her arse cheeks pulling her tight to me. "No, I want to thank you for wanting to be part of our life," I whispered back. We kissed and joined the eagerly waiting Sally in the bed.

We merged in various combinations until sleep and exhaustion claimed us. I woke at one point as I felt Zoe stir and move to get out of bed. I rose to one elbow and she kissed me.

"Go back to sleep my love, I'm going to curl up with Mila so she doesn't wake up alone," she whispered.

I smiled at her and she padded off to the other room. I curled up behind Sally and she pushed herself back against me with a contented sigh.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I know it's the one fantasy that most men have, (it's most definitely one of mine) that they will wake up to a warm moist feeling on their cock. Opening their eyes to find their cock deep in the mouth of the woman they are sharing their bed with. For a lucky few that fantasy becomes reality, and that morning I was most defiantly one very lucky sod.

Sally was kneeling at the end of the bed. Leaning over me, she sucked me gently into consciousness. Her lips caressed my cock into life and she looked lovingly into my opening eyes.

"Gdmoornning," I assumed Sally meant 'Good morning' although clear speech and a mouthful of cock do not mix.

"Good morning!" I replied. "You know it's rude to talk with your mouth full."

She let my rampant cock fall from her lips, "Are you going to lie there complaining or do you want me to bring you to some sort of conclusion?"

As much as I loved this there was one place I'd rather be! "I sorta hope that you might find a better home for him." I hinted.

She nodded, scooted up the bed and impaled herself on my well-prepared member. She lost no time in getting into a rhythm, with eyes closed and biting her bottom lip in concentration, her breasts swaying in circles as she worked herself on me.

I could feel Sally getting close though she made no sound other than heavy panting breaths. I reached up with my free hand to tweak her nipples, and her eyes flew open, heavy lidded with excitement and lust. Her orgasm hit her; her face twisted in a grimace and her eyes once again closed tight shut as she gave one quiet groan and twitched, convulsed and then held tense and still while it took her. I felt the contractions grip the length of my twitching shaft.

She came back from that wordless, imageless place, her look having softened into an adoring stare as she began to rise and fall once more. This time she worked for my fulfilment. It came quickly and powerfully thanks to her kegel muscles and her talented fingers. Her hand reaching behind her to caress my balls, and finally pressing a finger hard against my anus.

I lay back gasping for breath as my cock twitched inside her as she milked me of every last drop of my cum. She sank down lying down on top of me, her chest heaving.

I stroked the soft damp skin of her back and murmured, "I love you," to her.

Her lips sought mine in a delicate kiss, "I love you too."

She rolled off me and my softening cock slid out of her with a plop.

"What time is it?" I asked.

She reached for her phone on the bedside table and glanced at the display. "It's only seven-thirty; we've got time for a cuddle."

A voice from the doorway asked, "Is there room for two little ones in the bed?" A naked Mila and Zoe stood framed in the doorway, their arms around the others waist. Sally and I held out our arms to them and they hurried across the room. Mila giggled as she saw the dishevelled state that we were in.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds