• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Party Store

Party Store

This is another quick story I wanted to post. I am still working on Quinn's next chapter and I hope to add that and two others very soon. Please forgive my errors, I do proofread but I am bound to miss a few things when correcting my own work. I hope you can still enjoy the story and I hope you will leave a nice comment too.

*****

My parent's own the Party Store on Blanchard Heights/Emmet Township Rd. A party store is what you might call a convenience store or a 7-11 or something like that. We sell a lot of stuff, from alcohol to basic groceries. When I turned 21, I began formally working there. There are only eight of us that work there. One of the morning shifts is Mom, Carol, and me usually. Dad, Paul Sr, works the overnights on our days. This way, we have same days off from work, and can do stuff as a family if we want.

Mom and I got really close working together, and we talked on our drive to and from work. We talked about everything from weather and current affairs to more personal matters. She felt more like a best friend than a Mom and the intimacy allowed me to see her in a less than motherly light. She really was an attractive older lady.

Mom is 46 and a rare natural beauty. Light brown hair to her shoulders, sky blue eyes and a perpetual smile with those beautiful white teeth gives her a cute youthful look. She is 5'7 and weighs 150 pounds or so. She is not heavy but thick, solid, and stacked. She has a wider Mom booty but its suits her and she always gives it an extra bit of wiggle in her walk. She works in the garden on her days off or is usually outside in some form and her skin is a delicious golden brown. She wears a lot of sun dresses or shorts. You would know she is a Mom though, there is no mistaking it, but I would think many would consider her a MILF.

Sometimes in the garden she will wear this pair of cut-offs that are practically daisy dukes on her round sexy bottom. I have watched her, from my window, on her knees pulling weeds in one of the flower beds around the house and jerked off many times. I've even heard her vibrator a few times when we were home alone and Dad was working. I would lie in bed and stroke my rock hard cock imagining it was me in there thrusting deep inside her and causing those low moans.

I'm Paul Jr. I look like a mix of my parents. I have Dad's 6'2 height and slender build, but Mom's blue eyes and light brown hair instead of Dad's red locks. My skin has Mom's tone and I tan very quickly. I usually am more golden than most of my buddies. I'm fairly athletic and I enjoy golfing and photography so I get outdoors a lot too. I'm hovering right around 190 pounds. The problem is with working so much, and so early, I don't go out enough at night to meet too many ladies.

One evening, Mom and I were just finishing up when Dad came in. It was Mid-July, and the blast of hot air whooshed in the door as he entered. It was another scorcher. It was good for business. People were coming in to enjoy the air conditioning and to grab a cold pop to combat the heat.

"Hey, you two," Dad called, "How is it going?"

He walked in and gave Mom and quick peck on the cheek.

"Not bad, dear," Mom told him, "We hit a lull about 3pm, so Paul took care of the ordering off the list for you. I also ran to the bank already for you, so you should be all set. You can sit back and take it easy tonight."

Dad responded, "Great! Wow, Carol, you two are going to spoil me. I got Ron coming in tonight at midnight to help with the bar crowd. He wanted to pick up a few hours. Since I have nothing extra, I'll let him take off right after our rush and stock the cooler myself."

"Hey, Dad," I said coming out of the back, "I got the ordering done for you."

"Yea Paul, your Mom just said. Thanks," Dad answered me, "So, what do you two have planned tonight?"

"Paul and I were thinking of getting a movie from the RedBox," Mom told him, "Plus, we haven't ordered a pizza from Spicy Lou's in awhile. We were going to pick one up on the way home."

"That does sound good. I haven't had one of their pizzas in awhile either. Maybe I'll order one for me and Ron. He can pick it up on the way here," Dad mused.

Mom and Dad hung out for a bit while I gathered up what Mom and I would need for the night: the movie from the RedBox outside and a couple 2 liters of pop. I ordered the pizza and a full order of Spicy bread which Mom and I picked up on the way home.

I went up to my room and changed into a pair of athletic shorts and a tank top. Mom changed into a large oversized t-shirt and a pair of shorts too. I could tell she had taken her bra off, since we were alone and in for the night now. Her long legs looked so smooth in the denim shorts. They weren't her daisy dukes, but they still showcased her legs very nicely.

We stood in the kitchen and loaded our plates with pizza and Spicy bread and filled our glasses with pop. I was getting my pop poured when Mom went into the living room and turned on the television.

"Paul, come in here," she shouted. It sounded demanding.

Was she hurt? I rushed into the living room.

I looked at her; she seemed fine, "What's wrong?"

Mom asked, "When did you watch TV in here last?"

I thought about it, it was a couple days at least.

"I'm not sure. Last Tuesday maybe. Unless I'm with you guys, I usually just watch TV in my room," I told her.

She appeared to be thinking. Then, she started laughing. She waved me over to her. What the hell was going on? Mom pointed into the DVD tray. A porn was in it. "Pirates" was the name of the DVD. I had heard of it, but never watched myself.

"Your Dad must have been watching this before work," she said giggling. "I'll bet he totally forgot he left in there, after...ya know," she made a jerking off motion.

"I've never watched it but I hear it's supposed to be a really good one," I said, not knowing why I said it.

I took it out and put it on top of the entertainment center. I put in our movie and we settled in to watch it. It was decent and we filled up on our delicious pizza while we watched. It was getting dark outside, so I closed the blinds when I got up to refill my pop. When the movie was over, Mom got up to take the movie out. She stood there a second looking at the other disc.

"Should we put it back in," she asked.

"It doesn't make a difference. He knows we were going to watch a movie so he'll either figured we found it or will eventually remember where it is and wonder why we didn't say something," I pointed out.

Mom looked at me, "I meant, do you want to watch it? You said you never watched it."

"Um, I don't know," I answered. Was that trick question? Of course I wanted to watch it. I was planning on coming back down and watching it once she was in bed. "That would be weird, sitting and watching porn with your Mom."

Mom shushed me," C'mon. We talk about all kinds of stuff moms and sons probably shouldn't talk about. Don't think of me as your Mom, think of me as just a friend. We are so close; I don't think it would hurt to watch it together."

"Okay," I finally said.

Mom put the movie back in and we watched our first porn together. My skin was flushed and I tried to keep my erection in check. It wasn't easy. Mom's nipples were rock hard and poking against her shirt. I could see her scissoring her legs on the love seat. She was definitely getting as aroused as I was. I could see color on her cheeks too. Her eyes had that lusty far away look that girls get.

I noticed Mom sneaking peeks at me too. I sat back proudly letting my erection show, subtly. I didn't want to show off obviously, but I wanted her to know I was aroused. Her fidgeting and flushed appearance increased as she watched me. Unconsciously she had brought a hand up to squeeze and to thumb one of her nipples. Our discreet masturbatory acts were taking their toll on each of us. Small moans escaped Mom's lips and small murmurs of arousal were in my throat as well.

When the movie finally ended, I was hesitant to stand, revealing just how hard I was. Mom looked slow to get up too. When we realized someone needed to make the move, Mom stood.

"Wow, um..that was hot," Mom finally admitted.

She took the disc out and looked in the cabinet for the case. Not finding one, she put the disc back in the player and closed the tray. While she was occupied, I grabbed the plates and glasses and took everything into the kitchen.

Mom came into the kitchen behind me and I turned as she approached. Her eyes widened, and I noticed Mom's eyes were glued to my crotch. My turn had put my erection on perfect display in the shorts.

"I see it got to you too, huh," Mom stated.

I answered, "Yea. It was a hot movie. Felt weird to watch it with you. I usually watch porn alone. Know what I mean?" I made the jerk off motion now.

"Oh," Mom mused, "if I hadn't been there, you think you would have..."

"Probably, it was a very sexy porn. Would you? Do you do that to movies and stuff," I asked her.

"Well sure, now and then. I actually prefer books though...why am I telling you this," she giggled.

Standing next to me as I put the pizza box in the fridge, I could see her nipples were still puckered tight and I thought I could faintly smell her arousal. Her panties must be soaked I thought. My cock twitched at the vision of Mom's wet snatch. We stood there looking at each other in the eyes, the sexual tension was immense. I think we were both too afraid to say anything and break this spell. We both wanted it, but couldn't force ourselves to take the next step. Finally, Mom broke away.

"I..uh I sh-should go to bed I guess," she said hurriedly, moving away from me and to the kitchen door.

I followed her up the stairs. Ahead of me, I was looking at that gorgeous round butt. Her legs muscles were flexing as she went up the stairs. Mom stopped at the door to her room. I felt like I was dropping a date off at her door. Without thinking, I leaned in and Mom accepted my lips.

Mom did not stop me when my tongue entered her mouth. She allowed it all the way in and slithered her tongue into my mouth too. Her tongue was probing my mouth gently. I was trembling with desire.

Mom pushed herself away,

"Whew. When did you learn to kiss like that," she asked with tremble in her voice and her eyes wide, "We better go to bed now. Good night."

She slipped into her room without another word and shut the door. I stood there a moment. I noticed she didn't move away from the door right away either. I could see her shadow under the door as she stood on the other side leaning against the door. I heard her let on a long sigh. I tried to think of something to say but words escaped me. I was stunned and aroused. I couldn't think clearly.

Finally, I went down the hall to my room. I stripped of my shorts. I knew tonight needed to end with me cumming. The painful erection was throbbing and I needed to release the pressure. I stroked it gently and scraped my balls lightly, tickling the sensitive sac.

I could envision my mom in her room, probably naked by now. She would most likely take out one of her toys. She had to be as fucking hot as I was. No doubt she needed it tonight too. I paused and listened, waiting to her the buzz of her vibrator. I barely heard Mom moan, but no sound of a toy. I groaned and pictured Mom rubbing her cunt feverishly. Was she shaved, or trimmed at all? What color were her nipples. My mind filled in the blanks, creating Mom's nude form for me.

I couldn't take it. Naked, I stood up and headed for the door. I had no idea what I planned. Would I chicken out and slink back to my room? Would I try to peek in without getting caught? What if I did get caught? What if she opened the door, what would I say? I pushed these thoughts aside in the scant seconds it took to cross my room. I opened the door and stood there, struck dumb.

Mom was standing there about to reach for the doorknob. Her eyes shot up to mine. I was naked before her with a ferocious rock hard cock bobbing at her. She was wearing a short blue silk robe that was completely open in the front. Mom was nude beneath it. This was more of her luscious figure than I had ever had the privilege to view before. The answers to my earlier questions were shaved bare and sexy brown areolas with diamond hard nipples. I was taking in this lovely vision. Her breathing was as heavy and ragged as my own.

Mom said nothing as she pushed me back into my room. My legs hit the bed and I fell back pulling Mom right over on top of me. Her smile and laugh as we toppled was comforting. She was not nervous and she was looking forward to some fun incestuous action.

Mom's hand drifted down to my cock and stroked it gently, feeling it pulse between her fingers. Mom ran her tongue along my neck and down into my course chest hairs. She kept moving down to my belly. My penis bobbed against her cheek. My hot mother looked up at me. She used her tongue to tickle the tip of my rod and watched as I closed my eyes and moaned in ecstasy.

Mom was already ignited with a fiery desire. She seemed to enjoy the effect she had stirred and set ablaze within me. She was whipping her tongue delicately along my turgid prick. Mom pulled off her robe, exposing her delectable nude form to my admiring eyes. She was magnificent. Mom dipped her head swooping down to lick my manhood vigorously, massaging my balls with the slender fingers on her hand.

She kept sucking my cock furiously. Her hot lips caressed me. Her soft fingers had my pleasure spiking, causing the liquid heat to burn intensely in my young loins. I wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

"Oh, Paul, give it to me!" Mom cried out to me.

Mom wanted it, but I pulled back before the final throb caused my release. I rolled over, putting my sexy mother beneath me. I parted Mom's gorgeously smooth stalks and moved my body down along her golden brown torso. I pushed my tongue so it slid along her thick thigh. My head moved to allow my velvety tongue to flutter across her erect little button.

I moaned in appreciation into Mom's dripping slit. I looked up along Mom's quivering form and enjoyed the full plumps globes, bouncing in tempo to my lashing tongue on her clit. Mom moaned out gloriously as my pumping tongue drove her to release. She grabbed her legs, pulling them wide apart as she screamed in orgasm. I kept fucking my tongue into her until she began to come down from her orgasmic crest.

Mom cooed lasciviously, "Oh, Paul! "That was amazing!"

Grinning wickedly, I moved up Mom's body.

"I'm not done with you yet, beautiful," I promised.

Mom giggled when I mounted her body, holding her as I lined my cock up at the entrance of her sopping quim. Mom arched her back, pushing her fleshy lips directly against my throbbing missle.

"Paul, please! Give it to me," Mom wailed.

"I'm so hot for you, Mom," I told her, "I can't stand it. I have to take you now."

Mom agreed breathlessly, "Yes, baby. Take Momma's cunt."

My pre-cum and Mom's own juices had lubricated her moist box and she was ready for me. I began to slide my aching meat deep into Mom's wiggling cunt. I pushed myself into her fully and plundered her sweet silken honey pot.

Mom came a second time, almost as soon as I buried myself into her, grinding sensually. Her body was super-heated as her nectar gushed over my probing spear. Mom began pressing up to me slowly. She felt so good without moving, the little humping presses were exquisite.

"Mmmm. Jeez, Mom, I fucking love that," I gasped as her cunt gripped and released my pumping shaft.

I began pushing my manhood back into Mom. I delighted in the way Mom's gorgeous form bounced under my super-charged body. My tempo increased until I was brutally pounding into Mom's writhing frame. My torso slapped powerfully against Mom's spread legs.

"Paul!" Mom hissed, "I need to cum baby. Make Mom cum sweetheart. Give it to me honey. Fuck your naughty Momma hard."

Mom tightened her cunt muscles and my body responded with an explosive eruption. My cock throbbed and hot jizz rocketed into my own Mother's grasping snatch. I groaned loudly and Mom moaned in unison; her body once again claimed climax as well.

My pulsing tool was still in Mom's wriggling pussy. Her luscious quim kept me hard. She was not satiated after three orgasms and soon my rock hard cock was sliding back and forth inside again. I pulled Mom's legs up over my shoulders and leaned in. I achieved an even deeper penetration. Mom fully accepted my pummeling assault and offered no resistance. She shifted her succulent butt allowing me even deeper access.

I buried my face in Mom plump globes. I licked and sucked her rubbery nipples and savored her luscious tits. I was in ecstasy having Mom stretched out beneath me taking in all the pleasure I could provide. It was a hard fuck Mom wanted and I was only too pleased to deliver. I knew there would other times to make love, but this was a vicious coupling as we captured our rapture.

"Yes, baby. Fuck Mom's horny twat. Fuck me hard, Paul," Mom shrieked as my body slammed down again and again.

I continued fucking her mercilessly deep and almost brutally. My cock delved deep into Mom's seeping box as I drove my pulsing stick in and out of her. Mom and I fucked hotly for twenty more minutes when I felt her familiar gripping. Her hot body twisted and her gorgeous form quivered.

I blasted my seed into her tunnel. Her sensational body jolted my nerves setting off white lightning flashed in my brain. Firecrackers of pleasure exploded throughout my young body. Our bodies slapped together pushing our mutual detonation into electrifying explosions.

We laid there shuddering, holding each other tightly. Mom slipped her legs from my shoulders and I rolled to the side. She rolled over and spooned her back up against me lovingly. Our breath was ragged and our hearts beat rapidly as we held each other so tenderly after that wild ferocious romp. I could feel the heat in her body and we were both covered in glistening sweat. Her slick body felt perfect in my hands. I thought she might have drifted off to sleep until she spoke.

"Paul?" Mom questioned, "Are there any places here in town to buy movies like that one your Dad has?"

I answered, "Probably. I'm pretty sure I could figure out where to get them. Why?"

"Well, I imagine we will get bored watching the same movie over and over before we fuck every night from now on, don't you?" she giggled.

I was willing to track down and go broke buying every porn in town to keep Mom happy. I knew I wouldn't need them. I could never get bored fucking the beautiful lady I held in my arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Party Store

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1595 milliseconds