• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Legs Ch. 06

Kasey's Legs Ch. 06

12

It was no more than fifteen minutes after I finished giving Steve head that Darcy came home. She looked happy to see me dressed and sent me to get her things out of the car. When I got back I told her about my time with Steve, including the plan to make a movie so Steve could get his money back from Bruce.

"If you just want to make a movie, just make a movie. What the hell is with all this cloak and dagger shit?"

"I want to help him get his money back."

"Okay, this is what I want. You are going to be fully dressed, in all your sexy clothes and high heels. But, I only want you wearing a little makeup, and no wig. I'll curl your hair and put waves in it."

"I love that wig, it makes me look like a Hollywood actress! And I was hoping Chrissy could do my makeup again like when we went out to the bar."

Darcy reached down under my miniskirt and pulled my dick out of my panties. She stroked it as she whispered in my ear, "I want people to recognize you in your big movie. I want people to say your real name every once and a while, like they are letting it slip accidently. I want anyone who watches to know, just from looking at you, that it is you in this movie, loving the fact that you are getting three cocks at once. I want it to be so obvious that no one even considers the possibility it isn't you."

My jaw dropped.

"Honey, you don't have any family to speak of and you barely have any friends. People don't like Keith, but they love Kasey. Keith is a loser with a capital K. Kasey is popular! So why not be Kasey all the time?"

She kept stroking my dick. "You'll be Kasey the amateur porn star. Just picture all those horny guys watching you with your sexy legs up in the air, the camera goes in for a close-up of a big, thick cock going into your ass. The camera pulls back to show two men on either side of you with their rock hard cocks slapping you in the face. You take one in your mouth, turn your head to take the other, and then you try to take them both in your mouth at the same time..."

My body started convulsing as my cock exploded, shooting cum all over my bare thigh. I exhaled, smiled and looked down at my load. Darcy put her fingers in it and then put them in my mouth. I happily licked her fingers clean. She repeated the process until she'd fed me as much as she could pick up with her fingers.

The next day was Friday, and I went to work in the morning wearing my short shorts as usual. I decided to start wearing mascara and eye-liner, figuring it was something a lot of guys did so why not. I wore all my earrings and blow-dried and sprayed my hair so it had some bounce to it instead of hanging flat and straight like it usually did.

When I got to work nothing seemed any different. Steve still gave me the cold shoulder, but I figured that would only help with his new wager. My legs shook with anticipation as I sat at my desk, listening carefully for any talk about Steve's wager. Finally, I heard one of the guys I worked with talking with Steve off in the corner.

"Seriously, man? No fucking way. How you gonna pull that off?" he barked loudly. "How are we gonna know you got him to let you film him? You probably found some porno of him on the internet. Wouldn't surprise me."

"I'll make sure you know I made it."

Later, as I was off to have my lunch in the break room, I could hear the conversation going full swing. It was like a repeat of when they were betting on whether or not Bruce could get me to suck his cock, but this time I was secretly in on the bet.

Just before the day ended, Steve walked past me and gave a thumb's up sign. I smiled and nodded, shut down my computer for the weekend, and got ready to go home. Darcy was going to help me get ready for my return trip to the club where all the men hit on me two weeks earlier. It wasn't "drag night" but I didn't care. They were friendly towards girls like me and I had a movie to make.

The first time I had been to the club I loved the looks and the attention I got from men, but I was very nervous and uncertain of their advances and propositions. This time I felt more like a real girl, something about sucking cock and getting fucked in a skirt and heels will do that to you, and I imagined I was experiencing what women experienced when surrounded by drunken men in a club.

It felt good to be sure of myself. I was flirting openly with men and handing out my phone number like Halloween candy. If there was one thing I'd become sure of, I didn't want to have to go without cock for three days again. It had been too long between sucking Bruce off in the men's room at work to going down on Steve in my living room.

Darcy was telling men what we wanted to do, making a movie of me taking on three men. Plenty of men were interested, with the caveat being that they could hide their identities. Darcy brought two men over to me that she talked to. I had already met them, but I didn't bring up the movie.

"Will and Bob here had an idea about hiding the identities of the men in the movie," Darcy told me. "The men will wear different Halloween masks, like those big rubber masks that go over the whole head. I think it would be pretty freaky."

Men bought me shots and beers, and I was drinking hand over fist. "That's cool with me," I said. "I don't need to see their faces."

By the time we left the club, I was fall down drunk and the three men for the movie had turned into five men and then seven. Darcy, who stayed sober and kept me from making too big of a fool of myself, told me we were leaving after she made a trip to the bathroom.

When she came out, she couldn't find me. When she finally did, I was in the parking lot between two parked cars sucking cock.

After I finished, and swallowed my new friend's load, Darcy helped me get on my feet. I'd taken my heels off because I was too drunk to walk in them. She'd found them in the club after I left them sitting on the bar.

"You are really turning into a slut," she said, not sounding happy. "Get in the car. We're going home."

"I love sucking cock," I said gleefully, putting my bare feet up on the dash and then compulsively kissing my knee. "I have such hot fucking legs," I said and continued making out with my knee.

"You need to pull yourself together or I am going to cancel your movie night."

"What's the matter, baby? You said you wanted me getting lotsa cock!"

Darcy sighed. She didn't like seeing me drunk. She also didn't like seeing me enjoying what I was doing as much as I did. She liked it when I whined and cried and complained about not wanting to turn into a slut.

"You are making a movie Sunday afternoon. Tomorrow you are staying home and, I don't know, doing your nails or something. I want you sober, rested, and completely aware of what's going on when those men come over."

I woke up the next morning hung over. As I remembered the night out at the club, I started to panic. Did I really go from making a movie with three men to inviting seven to take me while Steve filmed the whole show? Had I really given out my number to two dozen men? Did I really finish my night by blowing a guy I just met in the parking lot?

Darcy was making breakfast when I finally dragged myself out of bed. I took off my teddy and put on a t-shirt and pajama pants. I wanted to not be Kasey for a little while.

"Aren't we being all modest this morning," she said, looking pleased. I was glad she no longer seemed disgusted with me, the way she had at the end of our night at the club.

"I'm really sorry," I said as I sat down and she put a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me. "I drank way too much and lost control."

"I'll say. How's your head?"

"My head is pounding."

"How much do you remember?"

"I think I remember more than I want to remember," I said, laughing uneasily. "Did I really invite seven guys to be in my movie?"

"Oh yeah," Darcy said before sitting down. "You were rather insistent."

"Maybe we could, Idon't know, let them know I was drunk and being stupid and get it back to three men?"

Darcy laughed. "Oh, I think you made your bed and now you have to lie in it."

My head was exploding. I got up, poured and drank three glasses of water, washed down a handful of aspirin and sat back down.

Darcy reached across the table and put her hand on mine. "Just think about it. When Keith went out to a club, he'd be trying to talk to women and they would usually ignore him. I remember when you first used to chase after me and I'd think to myself, what a dork. When we became friends I always thought it was so pathetic that you couldn't keep a girlfriend for more than a week or two. Kasey, on the other hand, has no trouble picking up men and while Keith leaves women frustrated with his little dick that he can't keep hard, Kasey has no trouble at all making men happy."

"I want to be Kasey."

"I know you do, and that's why I'm helping you become her," Darcy said, gently rubbing my hand with hers. "Kasey is who you really are and why you were so miserable until you let her come out and play."

"I don't want you to leave me," I said with tears in my eyes.

"Well, Kasey, basically what we are is roommates now. We don't sleep together, we have sex with other people rather than each other, and while I know you love me, I've never loved you. I said it sometimes to make you feel better, but I've always thought of you as this amusingly pathetic wimp. Even when you could get a girlfriend she'd always dump you and the few friends you had blew you off all the time. The only sports you watched was women's tennis and you wouldn't go to typical guy movies, always some period drama or love story shit. I mean, come on, are you telling me Keith wasn't a loser?"

I looked down at the floor and tried to act like it didn't bother me, that I was strong and didn't care what she thought of me. Then I felt my eyes filling with tears and I finally just started sobbing.

"Poor baby," she muttered disdainfully. "The first time I saw you dressed up in your girl clothes, all proud of your sexy legs, all I could think of was seeing you on your knees sucking cock. Maybe some guys crossdress for fun or because it makes them feel good, but you liked to dress all sexy in short skirts and high heels and you wanted men to notice. The thought of being able to get you past your reluctance to suck cock got me so hot that I decided to sleep with you that first time. And then, there I was, all hot and bothered and you come out with that pathetic little penis and you can't even keep it hard?"

I wanted to get up and yell "screw you, bitch" and storm out of the room. I wanted to start packing and move out and away from her. Instead, all I could do was sit and cry pathetically while she teased and taunted me with the truth.

"Well," she said, "with all that said, everyone deserves to be happy, even you. Tomorrow, when the camera starts rolling and you are lying there with big hard cocks surrounding you, taking turns fucking your mouth and your ass, I think you are going to fight it at first. Then you are going to realize you are in your own sick little version of heaven. And I gave it to you. No other woman would do that for you."

I spent the rest of the day recovering from my hangover and trying, but usually failing, to keep myself from having crying fits. I took a bubble bath to relax, and was about to start shaving to make sure I stayed smooth when I felt my legs and the rest of my body and couldn't feel any stubble at all. Usually after one day I would have light stubble all over that needed to be smoothed out, but today there wasn't any.

"Well, that's a nice development," I said to myself, smiling for the first time that day.

The next morning I took a shower and once again, there was no stubble anywhere. Usually I at least had some in my crotch area, but that stayed perfectly smooth as well.

I worked on getting dressed. Steve was coming over at one o'clock and the rest of the guys were arriving around two. Darcy helped me get ready, being very stern in her insistence that I needed to dress in a way that looked sexy, but leant itself to being taken off and on quickly for easy access.

She had me wear one of the oldest pairs of high heels I had, a pair of clear platforms that were completely open with a clear band across the top that held them on. They slipped on and off very easily, which is what she said she wanted for the movie. I wore a tight Lycra miniskirt that stretched very easily and could be pulled up over my hips with ease. I wore pink thong panties, which could either be pulled off or just pulled to the side for access to my ass. I wanted to wear my magical rubber boobs, but Darcy insisted I just wear a pink t-shirt with one of the "training bras" she bought me, saying the breasts Chrissy loaned me were expensive and would get ruined.

And, of course, I had to wear just enough makeup to make me look girlie while still allowing anyone who watched the film to have no doubt it was me in the starring role. She had me wash my hair, then blow dried it after putting a generous amount of mousse in it and then spraying and teasing it, which resulted in having high hair like some girl from the 80s.

Steve arrived on schedule. I had expected his video camera to be one of the cheap models you can buy at WalMart, but it looked like a professional camera with a hard case and tripod. He'd also brought a bunch of what looked like couch cushions, which he tossed on the floor in the living room.

He set up the camera on the tripod in the living room and once he seemed satisfied, he asked me for a beer.

"I sometimes do wedding videos and shit like that," he told me when I handed him the beer. "Not professionally or anything, but when you suggested this movie thing it all seemed to click."

"Well, it is a lot more than I thought you'd bring," I admitted.

"I heard there are going to be a lot more guys than the three we talked about," he said after taking a swig of the beer.

I blushed. "I got a little drunk Friday night out at the club and ended up inviting... seven guys."

"Fuck," he said with a grin. "This is going to be even better."

Darcy brought a stack of poster board paper out of her bedroom. They were big pieces of stiff paper that had words written on them in black marker. "Cue cards," she told me. "I want the first part to be scripted like a real porno. Then, I figure, you won't be able to focus on cue cards anyway."

Steve and Darcy both laughed.

"Why don't we practice first," Steve said. "Sit on the couch and I'll pretend to film while you read the cue cards."

I did as he asked, wishing instead he would pull out his cock and let me suck on it, a thought I couldn't get out of my head even as I knew I had plenty of company en route. Steve got behind the camera and acted like he was filming as Darcy held the cue cards, flipping them down as I finished one so I could continue with the next one.

"My name is Kasey. This is my very first porn movie ever so I'm kind of nervous. My friend Steve convinced me to do it. I hope I do okay and don't mess up. I love to dress up like a girl and I love to wear short skirts and heels. I think it makes my legs look so sexy. Men are always complimenting me on my legs and I love the attention. I love to suck cock and take it up the ass. I really, really do. It is all I ever think about. Today I am going to get gangbanged by seven men. It is my first time for that too, and I am really excited about it."

The doorbell rang. I sat upright and felt my heart racing.

"They're here," I gasped. I started to panic. "I don't think I can do this."

"You'll be fine, relax," Darcy said from behind the cue cards I had stopped reading.

While Darcy went to answer the door, I asked Steve if he was going to wait until everyone arrived before shooting for real.

"I was already filming," he admitted. "I just figured you'd be more natural if you didn't think the camera was rolling. You did great."

Darcy came back with two men, she told them to sit on either side of me on the couch and told them "Just do whatever comes natural."

"Are we starting now or should we wait for the other guys?" I asked, excited but nervous.

"We can start now," Steve said, "the others can just join in when they get here."

"Early bird gets the worm, eh?" One of the guys said. They stopped just behind the camera and pulled rubber Halloween masks over their faces. The guy who made the early bird joke was a werewolf and his buddy was a devil.

They sat down on either side of me and the werewolf put his hand on my thigh and said, "Trick or treat."

I froze, my eyes darting back and forth between the werewolf, the devil, and the camera filming us. I looked over at Darcy, who was grinning and holding a cue card that said, in big bold letters, "Get on your knees!"

I started to buck, my feelings of panic reaching the point where I didn't think I could go on. Then something hit me, like a wave washing over me. My body tingled, I could see goose bumps breaking out on my legs, and I couldn't stop giggling.

"Did you put..."

I was about to accuse Darcy of putting something in the water I was drinking before we started filming, but then I couldn't concentrate enough to remember what I was going to say. I stood up, giggling incessantly at how I was struggling to stand in my heels, and said to my guests, "My name is Kasey Cocksucker. How may I help you today?"

Werewolf and Devil kicked off their shoes and pulled off their pants, throwing them off to the side. As I went down on my knees in front of them, I saw Steve moving the camera so he could better capture the action. I hadn't even heard the doorbell or realized I had more guests, but just before I started going down on Werewolf I saw three men standing off to my left. One wore a clown mask, and the other two were a pig and Frankenstein's monster. Other than the masks, the clown and Frankenstein were completely naked and sporting juicy big hard cocks. The pig was wearing basketball shorts.

I giggled, my body tingling in a weirdly exciting way, and winked at them like I imagined a girl would.

The werewolf and the devil stood up and four men surrounded me in a circle, their gorgeous rock hard cocks all standing at attention for me. In turn I kissed each of them, putting my hand around them and feeling their power, and said, "You all have such beautiful cocks."

I went around the circle, guiding each cock into my mouth slowly until I felt them hit the back of my throat and then slowly slid them out again. I'd go around the circle, one at a time, repeating the same slow tasting of my horny men. Once I had fully tasted all four delicious cocks, I tried to decide which one I wanted to suck off first.

I looked over at Pigman, who just stood and stared, wearing his basketball shorts. "Are you shy?" I asked and got no response.

"What about me?" I heard a man's voice ask. I looked up to see a Dracula mask and then looked around at my circle of men.

"One... two... three..." I counted out loud, pointing my finger at each cock and worked my way around. In a very giggly, girlish voice I said, "How many are there? I can't count so high!"

Two men grabbed my arms from either side and lifted me to my feet. My heels slipped off as they dragged me over to the pile of sofa cushions Steve brought. Their hands felt good touching me. No one's touch had ever felt so good. I was tingling and feeling silly and couldn't stop.

The masked men surrounded me and Steve was holding the video camera now. Darcy watched, a big smile on her face, and I shouted to her, "You were right, my love! I feel like I am in heaven!"

Steve brought the camera in for a close-up of my face. I blew a kiss at the camera while my senses exploded with ecstasy at the sensation of having at least a dozen hands groping my body. "I've wanted, and needed, this for so long and I just want to say Merry Christmas," I told the camera.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Legs Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds