• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 15

Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 15

123

The Slaves are Rescued

Elizabeth had tried not to hear the sounds of their love making. Jane's keening sounds, and his grunting, were all too clear. Already excited and wound up, her inner tension broke. She had to have a man, and it didn't matter who it was, so long as he satisfied the overwhelming urges. The heavy breathing subsided, and all was quiet. Unable to hold back any longer she ran into the bedroom.

Without hesitating she knelt at the foot of the bed, and wormed her way under the covers. Pushing his legs apart she found his flaccid cock, and boldly sucked it. The familiar taste of Jane's sex juices, together with a stranger's, were sucked into her mouth. She spat the mess onto the sheet, and continued sucking. She cupped his balls in a hand, gently playing with them.

Once started she couldn't stop. For all her worth she stimulated him, needing a functioning organ to fulfil a deep need. Feeling him harden, she renewed the efforts, licking and sucking, even trying to overcome a gag reflex. Partly successful she managed to swallow the head of his cock. A quick rise of her head, a deep draught of air, and she tried again.

Nigel froze on feeling someone burrow under the sheet. Feeling lips engulf his cock and lick it clean heightened his wariness. This was the woman Jane had been talking to earlier. He wondered if they were the same age, or maybe she was even older. Whoever it was, the suction was fierce and enthusiastic, and more than enough to revive him. All he could do was lie back and enjoy it.

Elizabeth was too far gone now to stop. She had been from the moment she entered the bedroom. The past few days exhibiting her body to strangers, and letting them maul it, had her so worked up all inhibitions were abandoned. She scrambled up his body, partly aware this was no old man, he was a strong, muscular young man. All the better to fulfil her need.

With knees either side of him, she lowered her sex upon his penis. The bulbous head squeezed between her lips and entered her vagina.

'Lizzie!' Nigel exclaimed.

Elizabeth's eyes opened wide, and her muscles went rigid. She stared at the man under her. Shit! The recognition was instant. Steve's little brother! She knew Steve in high school, and had a one night stand with him in college, but hadn't seen him in years. The little brother had grown into a man, and she was poised on the end of his cock!

Nigel recognised her while she was manoeuvring onto him, unable to utter a sound from the astonishment of seeing her here. He knew her well, through his brother. She had hung around with the gang of friends, though she wasn't exactly Steve's girlfriend. In shock, all he could do was say her name, and that was enough to confirm it was her!

Elizabeth wanted to run and hide from an immensely embarrassing situation. She was balanced on the end of his cock, after sucking him down her throat like a cheap whore. It would have been bad enough to use a stranger for her gratification, but she knew Nigel. He had hung around like a younger brother, trying to keep up with his brother's older friends.

It was an agony trying to fight her bodies arousal, and a mind overcome with desire. All she had to do was relax her pose to sink onto his cock. The anticipation of being filled with hardness was tugging at her, difficult to battle. There was no way she was going to overpower the need to be filled. She was stuck there, on the end of his cock, vibrating with lust.

'Fuck your master,' Jane whispered into an ear.

Jane rested a hand upon Elizabeth's shoulder, and gently pushed. It wouldn't have been enough to overcome serious resistance. Elizabeth felt his hardness push up inside her body, painfully aware that she was impaling herself. The weight of her body sank her lower onto him, slowly engulfing his hard cock. The journey seemed to take an age, as inch by inch, her vagina was being taken, being filled with a burning rod.

Deeply imbedded upon his cock, it seemingly filling her entire body, she felt their loins meet. Her head continued downward, looking as though she were deflating. Her face was inches from his. He had a shocked look upon him, probably as much as she had.

Jane pushed the back of her head, and their lips met. She had opened her legs to him, and now she was opening her mouth. He was taking her there as well. Their tongues entwined like eels thrashing around each other. Elizabeth was desperate to make it right, to be his lover, not just a fuck. They hadn't dated, or talked, but they were kissing. Belatedly doing something normal, as young lovers might, they made a meal of each other.

She heard Jane whisper in his ear. 'Fuck your slave, Master. Fuck your dirty little slut, Master.'

Elizabeth wanted to shout, NO! It wasn't right for this young friend to be fucking her, especially after his brother had. She wasn't his slave, and she certainly wasn't a slut. It had been a mistake and she needed to stop it right now.

She felt him raise his hips. Sitting up, she meant to slide off him before it was too late. How could she let Steve's young brother cum inside her!

He thrust upward, taking her fully. It was too late now. There was no way she could resist his penetration. His cock was so deep, it was pressing at the entrance of her womb. The meaning of being stuffed hit her hard, and she found it funny. Steve's little brother was really stuffing her full of hard cock. His hips were being heaved by a strong pair of legs. Her breasts were shaking with every upward thrust.

She let loose a groan of pleasure. 'Fuck your slave girl, master! Fuck your dirty little slut, hard, master!' she yelped, imitating Jane.

Her voice was vibrating along with the sharp hard thrusts. There was no holding back now. Jane pulled Elizabeth's foot, straightening the leg up beside Nigel's ear. The other foot was pulled the other side of his head. The next thrust had Elizabeth yelping pathetically.

'Oh! God! You're so deep, so deep, keep going, master, please!' Elizabeth moaned.

Jane knew how effective the position was, from when Mark had been experimenting with her. It was humiliating to be used as a young guy's sexual plaything, but she grew to love it. Even the humiliation of being his sex toy became a source of inspiration, firing her up to perform for him.

Accepting her place as nothing more than a sex object, had her thinking of herself as a slave to his sexual whims. His mother compounded the role of slave, by controlling every moment of her life. Justifying her lowly position in their home, she surrendered to the idea of being their slave. Eventually she couldn't think in any other way, accepting she just a slave.

'Yes! Keep going, master! Please! Fill slave up with masters sperm!' Elizabeth cried out.

Nigel thrust up hard and held his hips high. Deeply imbedded in her, he could feel her vagina pulsing, clenching his cock. Every spurt of cum was felt coursing through the eye of his penis. It had taken awhile this time, but was so much more fulfilling. He slumped back into the bed, exhausted. His body was limp under her, as she slowly deflated upon him.

Her head lay on his chest, feeling his cock shrink from her clenching vagina. She wrapped her arms around him, holding on tight. At last she felt at peace, sated, freed from the driving force of sexual need. A pleasant afterglow warmed her feelings and her body. Her breathing returned to normal, and she whispered his name. She was surprised to find he was awake.

'Lizzie,' he quietly said.

'That's me,' she smiled, and stroked his face.

'What happened?' he asked.

'We made glorious love. Well, we just had fantastic sex,' she unashamedly said.

'I mean. Mrs Marshal, you, this place,' he whispered. 'Have I died and gone to heaven?' he asked.

'That good, for you too?' she laughed.

'More so! I can't believe you did that. Pure magic!' he sighed.

'Quiet, she's asleep,' Elizabeth warned.

'Why are you here? Both of you,' he said.

'Long story,' she said.

The warm feelings toward him softened her up. She simply accepted she had let go all her natural resistance to perform for him. Truthfully it was for her, but a fuck was a fuck.

'Why does she keep calling me master?' he persisted.

'She thinks she's a slave. Don't know entirely, but I think she had a nervous breakdown. After her husband died she ran out of money and was in a bit of a spot. Dad asked me to look after her. These two guys came along saying she had been bought, and were taking her to a new master. I came along to look after her, so here we are,' Elizabeth said.

The speech tired her out, though it might have been the content that drained her.

'There's a difference between her thinking of herself as a slave, and someone else taking her as one. I don't get it,' he mused.

'Typical of a man. It might not be logical, but it happened. We're both here aren't we? You should know, you fucked us both,' she chuckled. 'Well done that man,' she said, and patted his chest.

'How could I resist two beautiful women. Besides, you didn't give me a choice,' he said, pretending to be put out.

'It was a shock to find it was you,' she said.

'So you were prepared to fuck a stranger? You a slave too?' he asked.

'No need to be like that. I've been under a lot of strain. We can't get away from here, we're prisoners,' she said, in mitigation.

'I was pretty rude to Mrs Marshal,' he said.

He didn't want to tell her how he finger fucked her in the club, in front of everyone. Not that anyone noticed, but still, it was a bad way to treat a friend of his fathers.

'Did you humiliate her?' she asked.

'Pretty much,' he admitted.

'Don't worry about it, she enjoyed it. Being a slave, and being humiliated, turns her on,' Elisabeth explained.

They heard Jane snore and quietly laughed.

'I still can't believe Mrs Marshal was wearing that outfit, or what we just did,' he marvelled.

'After what you did, you can call her Jane,' she said.

'We need to think of a way to get you out of here. I wouldn't mind being kept here for awhile,' he laughed.

'Having two slave sluts pander to you whims?' she asked.

'That as well,' he returned, and pinched a nipple.

'That's very rude young Nigel, what would your brother say?' she mocked him.

'Go for it probably. Mrs Marshal, Jane, doesn't want anyone to find out about what you're doing here. I guess you don't either,' he stated.

'Right. Best forgotten about,' she said, once more turning serious.

'I can't promise to forget any of this. I won't tell anyone, especially not my brother,' he sincerely spoke.

'Thanks. Are you expecting a reward for that promise?' she asked.

'What?' he murmured.

'You're stroking my pussy,' she said.

'Sorry! I was just thinking about getting both of you out of here,' he said.

'If it helps, carry on,' she grinned.

She fell asleep with his cock in her hand, and his fingers playing with her sex.

***

Next morning they sat at a table waiting for Jane preparing breakfast. Jane was serving a master, and despite him being so young, she was happy to do so. It had been some time since a man had mastered her, by taking her, and it felt good.

Elizabeth felt awkward having performed so badly with a friends young brother. He was now eighteen, only four years younger than her. Four years had been a big difference when she was eighteen, and going out with his brother. Despite feeling it was inappropriate, a warm glow toward him had her smiling.

Nigel sat in confusion, wondering how to behave toward these two women. It wasn't right to have slept with either one of them, yet he had fucked them both. He should be showing Mrs Marshal respect, as an older woman and friend of his father. Elizabeth had explained that after fucking Jane, she was his slave. Elizabeth was warm and gushing one moment, then looked guilty and withdrawn. He realised he had to tread carefully.

'I'll get you out of here, both of you, I promise,' Nigel said.

'Yes, master,' Jane said, while putting a plate of bacon and eggs in front of him. 'We are your slaves now. You will be able to make better use of us when you get us home,' she said.

Elizabeth was about to tell her to speak for herself. Instead, a wave of sympathy for her changed her attitude.

'Yes, Nigel should be rewarded,' she said, and winked at him.

She meant the expression to be a shared secret, humouring Jane. Instead she felt he took it to mean she would be his reward. Last night with him was affecting her. Jane was affecting her, with all this talk of being taken and being made his slave. A feeling of wanting to surrender to him, and letting him rescue her, was strong. The events of the last two weeks had been too much for her to handle, and her nerve was stretched to breaking point.

Discovering she was an exhibitionist had knocked her confidence. When those men looked at her, and complimented her near naked body, it felt exciting. She had wanted more, and was willing to go further each night. No matter that most of the compliments were rude, as they fed a dark side of her personality.

'It's terrible that you were kidnapped, and held as slaves,' Nigel said.

He was trying to ignore the suggestion of them being his slaves. Elizabeth kept making advances, then looking as though she regretted them. Jane kept reminding him she was his slave, as though he wasn't fitting the role well enough. He watched her go to the bedroom, relieved she was leaving him alone for awhile.

Elizabeth leaned close. 'Do something, she needs reassurance. You did it to her last night, and now she needs to know you care,' she told him.

'What? I'm not sure, what do I say? You told me not to apologise,' he complained, in confusion.

'Don't let her feel you were just using her. Go in there and take charge of her. She thinks you're her master. After doing it to her she's got to think that, to justify what happened,' Elizabeth explained.

She hadn't really thought it through clearly before telling him. The words just followed themselves one after another, yet they seemed to make sense.

'I guess there's some logic in there somewhere,' he said. 'In a weird sort of way,' he added.

Not sure what he was going to do, he walked into the bedroom.

Jane stopped making the bed and stood with head bowed. 'Master?'

'When did I become your master?' he asked.

'When you took me master, last night, when you fucked me, master,' she hesitantly spoke.

It was demeaning speaking to a young man in such a humble way, using such dirty words. It couldn't be helped. Being a slave for so long had her automatically responding, with no resistance to whatever a master wanted. Nevertheless, it was still humiliating to be so helpless to resist this young man's every whim.

Nigel sat on the bed, and took a good look at her. This was not the arrogant Mrs Marshal he once knew. He felt rotten over what he had put her through last night, in the club, so had to make amends. Elizabeth had said she need reassurance, and that she needed looking after.

'Come here, slave,' he said, trying to sound firm and assured.

Jane quickly walked to him and kneeled at his feet. He put a hand to her chin, lifting her face to look at her.

'I promise to get you away from here. I will look after you, and make sure you are safe,' he clearly announced.

'Thank you master. Your slave promises to obey her master, and be a dutiful slave,' she automatically returned.

This wasn't expected, but he wasn't surprised. In the club he had forced from her some nasty offers, under threat of blackmail. She was now all the more eager to please. Elizabeth mentioned she had a nervous breakdown, which explained why she was acting so bizarrely. To be on the safe side he would play along, as Elizabeth advised.

He patted the bed and she sat close to him. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

'You need looking after, kept safe,' he whispered.

'Thank you, master. Slave promises to obey her master's every command, with absolute devotion,' she whispered back.

'You're a beautiful woman,' he said.

'Slave's body is yours master, to do with as you wish,' she offered.

The closeness, her warmth, and the sincerity of her words engulfed him. He wanted her, and she was available. He kissed her lips, and found them pliant. His tongue explored her mouth, and she responded. They fell back on the bed, pulling at their clothes, not bothering to undress completely.

He either rolled on top of her, or she pulled him, maybe both happened. They were soon rutting like animals, with grunting and heavy breathing completing the picture. From her throat came a guttural sound that could have been a repeated, Yes! He was grunting like a hog, with every hard shove into her.

He spilled his seed into her, holding still, pumping streams of cum deep inside. She was ready. He triggered her orgasm. She too went rigid, feeling him spasm deep inside, filling her with potent sperm. She was his slave, and her master was breeding with her. It certainly wasn't making love, her master was just taking her, fucking her for his pleasure. That he was taking pleasure from her body pleased her. She was a valuable object, being used, and hoped to remain a useful toy for her master's pleasure.

'Thank you, master. Thank you for making your slave cum, wonderful master,' she sighed, expressing great pleasure.

Elizabeth heard them rutting like wild animals in the bedroom. Last night she had been too carried away to resist, though, this morning she was clear headed, and able to think things through. Nigel's father and brother were both egotistical men, who wanted their own way. Remembering that, had her wondering what Nigel was up to.

Shit! The whole situation was infuriating. Making snap decisions had gotten her into trouble before, and this was a dire lesson, teaching her to be cautious and practical in future. It was as though they were being kept safely out of the way for their own good. How safe, was debatable. She had been finger fucked and played with by complete strangers.

The two of them emerged from the bedroom looking dishevelled, with self satisfied smiles on their faces. Was she looking after Jane? It looked as though she was getting what she wanted, though falling deeper into thinking and behaving like a slut slave.

'We need to get you out of here without being seen,' Elizabeth stated. 'We'll try the same in reverse. We'll distract the security guy, and you can slip into the restroom,' she explained.

'What about tonight?' he asked.

They sat around discussing the security routine, and how the elevators were used after changing out of the lewd uniforms.

'It will be too late to try anything after you get changed, as all the guests would have gone by then. I'm going to distract the security guy, so it needs to be during the evening,' he pointed out.

'We both need to go together, or one will be missed, then the other won't get away,' Elizabeth added.

Jane brought around more coffee, not adding much to the conversation. She seemed content to stay. She would have to be watched, in case she held back from escaping.

'Remember Jane, you're Nigel's slave now. You have to escape with us,' she said.

Nigel looked at them both, wondering if Elizabeth was speaking for herself as well. Would he be whisking away two wiling sex slaves? He could keep them in dad's cabin by the lake. Dad didn't use it anymore, and his brother was away at college. The prospect enthused him with confidence and a determination to free them.

***

Descending in the elevator with the two of them, Nigel slipped into the restroom, waiting to appear after a few guests arrived. In the meantime the two women went through the usual routine of selecting an outfit for the evening.

'Shit!' Diane said. 'We're wearing bunny costumes tonight. It could be worse, I suppose,' she said, with the usual bored expression.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds