• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • When It Rains, It Pours

When It Rains, It Pours

On the evening of a day whose waking hours were shadowed by dark, angry looking clouds; clouds that frowned upon the dry earth, a couple shared a kiss filled with passion. The man was tall and broad shouldered. His eyes, the color of whisky, glowed with the embers of lust, waiting to be rekindled by the fire that raged within the eyes of his lover. His hair, wild and unruly, curled upon his head. A few stray strands as dark as a raven's coat, fluttered in the cold gale that rushed over the embracing pair.

The woman looked up at her lover, her storm-grey eyes glinting with a raging lust. Her long, slender fingers, the delicate bones of which were sheathed in a porcelain veneer, gripped his rugged mane. Her pale fingers ending in manicured nails which were painted a rich black. Gossamer platinum blonde strands took flight in the cold gale, wrapping themselves around her lovers neck. But he paid them no heed. For his lips were locked with hers. His dusky complexion complimenting her porcelain one. Her lips were a bright crimson, without the aid of any artificial coloring. She stood there in the cold, her demeanor and attire both regal and alluring.

She was dressed in a flowing gown as dark as the night, Her silver hair cascading down her back, but now disarrayed owing to the steady gale. Her lover was a young man with roguish charms. His body tapered down to his hips from his muscular shoulders. He often exhibited the grace and power of a panther in his movements that had won him the adulation and affections of his lover. But now we must abandon the descriptions of our protagonists as the clouds, that we mentioned earlier, decided to hasten the plans that our lovers had made for the evening.

It had grown quite dark while our lovers were lost in their passionate kiss. The lady gleamed and shimmered in the darkness, her pale face seemed in the darkness as she lead her lover towards her bedchamber. Their gait unseen owing to the darkness that surrounded them. They emerged out of the darkness a few minutes later in her bedchamber which was aglow with the warm light that the fire in her fireplace provided. The logs crackled merrily, exuding a welcome heat to the pair who only now registered the cold they had earlier failed to notice. As their awareness grew, they also noted that their outfits were soaked in the downpour that they had fled from. And they stood facing each other with strands of hair plastered to their faces.

The heat from the fire and the sight of their bodies encased in garments, that did little to hide the underlying contours, soon lead our lovers standing naked before each other. The warmth from the fire caressing their bare flesh and stroking their arousal. A jagged bolt of lightning flashed past the open window, the sudden flash of high intensity burning the images of their nude physiques onto their retinas. They blinked as they broke free of the spell their bodily charms had on each other and stepped closer.

Their bodies met in a heated embrace, heat radiating from one to the other. His hands slid down her pale back, his fingers tracing the bumps in her spine as they traversed the expanse of her back. His aroused member grew in length and girth till it slid between her legs, caressing the slit of her sex. She trembled under his touch, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, this action causing her slit to rub against his hard shaft. Electric tingles on pleasure causing her juices to run freely. Soon small beads of her moistness landed upon his length which caused his member to twitch with excitement. His own juices escaping the confines of his member and mingling with hers.

"Uhh," she cried out, unable to contain herself. Her partner stiffened on hearing her cry. The muscles in his back and thighs growing rigid as he thrust his hips forward, pressing his swollen member closer to her warm slit. This action was greeted with her digging her perfect nails into his hardened back. Her nails sinking into the hardened muscles of his back earning her a sharp intake of breath from her partner. He in turn grabbed hold of her wet, silver mane and yanked on it, causing her to arch her head backwards. This exposed her graceful, pearly white neck to him. Her skin never ceased to fascinate him. He often awoke to gaze upon her pale veneer marked with fine red lines while she slept with a serene, angelic expression upon her visage.

His lips descended upon the gentle curve of her neck, his moist lips planting soft, affectionate kisses along the rising arch of her neck.

To be continued, please bear with any errors as it wasn't reviewed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • When It Rains, It Pours

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds