• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jen and Mike Ch. 23

Jen and Mike Ch. 23

123456...14

This story is a homage to another current literotica author Xleglover who has developed these 2 characters in another category. For the full history of Mike and Jen please go to the loving wives category and read He fucked my girl, All in my head, Making it work and Consequences. All of his stories are excellent but those four in that order tie into the first part of this story somewhat. I have taken the characters in a slight different direction into an alternate universe that it is now 18 years in the future and the have a daughter who will through circumstances discover all about her parents past. He was kind enough to give me permission for the use of his characters as long as I let Everyone know this is an alternate reality to the one his stories take place in.

Well this journey is almost finished, early on in the story I had promised that everyone of the main characters would end up with a happy finish. One more chapter to go after this, the trip to Vegas. It will probably be very long but won't be boring ( at least I hope not) I'm sorry about how long these last chapters are taking but real life is very busy and only have a little bit of time to write each night.

*****

Sunday/Monday

Since it had been just after sunrise in the Andrews household before the orgy in the bedroom had stopped it was just after eleven before anyone stirred. It turns out it was the focus of the group sex the night before, 18 year old Jesse. She had been the center of attention for her mother, her mother's best friend and her husband.

She had participated in any number of sexual situations over the last two weeks but last night would not soon be topped. At any given moment from when they started every one of Jesse's openings was occupied. She had gotten an old game spinner and altered it so that the spinner got the option of her mouth, her ass or her pussy. The older adults in the room had taken great joy in spinning to use her body all night. Her mother seemed to take the greatest joy in seeing her used over and over again.

Later before they drifted off to sleep she had been in Jenny's arms and her mother told her how proud she was of her. She had proven to everyone in the room last night that she could take anything they gave and relish every second of it. She lost count of the number or orgasms she had enjoyed and her pussy which had a quaint habit of squirting copious amounts of juice had actually run dry. Not the SHE was dry at any point and her pussy was still wet right now, it was just the extra juice she squirted ran out.

Maybe it had been a matter of getting used to his caustic personality but last night she had totally enjoyed her mother's friend Scott. She had willingly given herself to him over and over even going so far as to stroke his ego by telling him that he was a sexual god at one point. Of course she was able to do all of this because it seemed he had finally let go of his obsessive need to belittle her father. Since he hadn't let any derogatory comments fly in the middle of their fuckfest she let herself go and rode the waves of pleasure his cock gave her.

There was no doubt he was a talented fuck and he knew it, he was the complete opposite of any boy she had ever been attracted to. In school she had never liked the jock crowd thinking to herself how full of themselves they always seemed. She lightly wondered if any of them might be as talented as Scott or as well endowed. Scott was a large 8 inches when soft but expanded to 12 inches when hard. Couple that with his almost soda can sized girth and it was easy to see why she thought him a god. The cherry on top of the sundae however was his ability to use what he had. He knew just how to moves his hips in what seemed the right way to press on every nerve ending in her pussy.

Then there were the two women, her mother and her 'Aunt' Allie, her mother's lifelong friend. She had never met Allie or Scott before this weekend due to the major changes her parents made in the way they lived their lived before she was born. She had never even heard them speak of them having almost entirely pushed them out of their lives. She now wondered if her mother had given up contact with them not only to try and adopt a more stable and normal lifestyle to raise a daughter but also because she did not trust herself around them.

She had learned so much about her mother since becoming her lover and after spending the last two days with Scott and Allie she could understand her mom's lust over them. Last night she had gotten swept up in the tidal wave of sexual energy that came about anytime the three of them got together. When Jesse was added to the mix the tidal wave became a tsunami and her body felt the results this morning. She was pleasantly sore everywhere and for the first time in the last two weeks felt completely satisfied.

As much as she loved getting fucked by Scott last night and was happy that it confirmed her firmly in the bisexual camp, she still would choose her mother first. She had completely learned the difference this weekend about getting completely fucked by someone you might like and getting made love to. Even though her mother might not be able to move her strap on the same way Scott moved his cock she still came just as intensely with Jenny between her thighs. Her love for her mother was like a cascade of good feelings that never seemed to stop.

Now that love was even stronger after Jenny had agreed to forego the two year waiting period to marry. As perverse and wrong as it sounded and to most of the world a moral and ethical abomination, Jesse the daughter was going to marry Jenny the mother. Inside themselves they both knew that the love that they shared was special and couldn't be duplicated. The idea of marrying each other brought with it so many logistical questions and she hoped they could find the answers for them.

Of course the biggest question that needed answering even before the plans to make their marriage a reality was how to approach it with her dad. In essence it was exactly what he had feared would happen between Jenny and many of her lovers in the earlier version of their game. He had convinced himself, with both Jesse and Jenny's assistance that this could never be the case here. They all had underestimated the depth of the love and desire mother had for daughter and vice versa.

Jesse had no desire to achieve her happiness on the back of her father's unhappiness and would accept the status quo if that were necessary. She wondered if her father would have an open enough mind to quite possibly enter into a polyamorous life with her mother and her. She just wanted to be married to the person she loved the most in the whole world. As she thought about these issues her mind turned to her father and where he was right now.

She was proud of herself and her Auntie for getting her mother to agree to what was now in essence an opening of her marriage. Jenny had been convinced by her daughter and friend that it might be best for everyone if Mike was allowed to have some fun of his own. Jenny had balked at first but by the end of the night had even encouraged him to have fun with her long time nemesis Jasmine Kelly. Jasmine was aware of everything going on in Mike's life and had actually been turned on by it all. She had even asked to join in a video chat with Mike to watch Jenny and her make love. It had started off a little slow but by the end it seemed that in some strange way Jasmine had been accepted by her mother. She hadn't come right out and asked her to fuck Mike but Jesse was sure she knew it was a definite possibility.

Jesse's mind had been spinning with the attraction her father obviously felt for his old friend. She wondered how deep Jasmine's feelings were for her father after all they hadn't seen each other in so many years. She had chatted privately with Jasmine on the phone yesterday and had confided something in her that she swore her to secrecy on. She secretly told Jasmine that if she loved her father she should put the full court press on.

Jesse loved her father deeply and his happiness was important to her. She had joined in the game with her parents but secretly felt it was dangerous and wrong for her daddy. She would keep playing it with him when he came home because he found sexual fulfillment in it. She did secretly wish though that even at his age her daddy could find the ability to leave the game behind. She also knew that would never happen as long as he and Jenny were together because his whole obsession with being humiliated had always been wrapped up in her mom. Maybe if she could get him to open his eyes just this once things could work towards changing.

Of course Jasmine being the woman she hoped it would happen with was ironic because she wasn't lying when she told everyone how she idolized her. What she hadn't told everyone yesterday was that there were a handful of women she had sexual fantasies about, her mother being one and Jasmine Kelly was another. She couldn't explain it but when she had been hitting puberty Jasmine had been at her peak on television and for some reason watching her had never seemed to stir Jesse's young hormones.

Now of course she had a whole new world of fantasies she could play with, including Jasmine in each and every one. She smiled at that thought because it seemed that her fantasies all seemed to have the habit of becoming reality.

Meanwhile in Los Angeles Jesse's idol was stirring in her king sized bed next to the girl's father. She couldn't remember ever waking up this happy. She had fallen in love with a man twenty years ago but he was married to someone else and was unapproachable. Now the same man was holding her in his arms after an amazing night spent together.

Yes he was still married but the marriage had huge cracks now and she actually had hopes for her dream of landing coming true. She was amazed at how complicated Mike's personal life was and how he kept his head together. He had spent almost his entire life as a cuckold to his wife and it was all he knew. Back twenty years ago he seemed to relish the strange lifestyle and fed off of it for satisfaction. Now after having raised an equally complicated but absolutely beautiful daughter he didn't seem to relish nearly as much. His wife Jenny and he had let the cuckold life behind to raise her but just restarted the lifestyle. Of course the person that his wife was cuckolding him with was what made it both revolting and appealing in Jasmine's eyes. The person was Jesse the same daughter they had raised together but who had now fallen deeply in love with her mother.

The small conservative side of Jasmine was revolted but it was seriously outweighed by her secret attraction to extreme sex. Her ability to look at other sexual lifestyles and not judge them was probably instrumental in her acceptance of Mike's kinky desires. Even twenty years ago she hadn't been turned off by his desire to see the woman he loved being pleasured by another man. Now faced with the knowledge of a real life mother daughter incest team that Mike was involved with was her very own cherry on her sundae.

They had watched Jesse and Jenny making love from over 3000 miles away last night. At the same time Jenny was able to watch the husband she had cuckolded for years getting a blowjob from another woman, she could see his face as he came for another woman. Of course Mike had shared with her the fact that Jesse had given him a number of blowjobs over the last two weeks but this one was different. He had also told her that he had actually gotten fucked by Jesse one time this past week but what she had shared with Mike after the camera was off was very different.

While she believed Jesse had probably enjoyed what she had done for her father it was still done for him in the context of their game. It was used as the carrot in a perverse sexual version the old carrot and stick. What she had shared with Mike last night was done purely with the desire to share herself with this wonderful man. She had loved making him cum while his wife watched because she wanted her to see that Mike could be happy with someone else. Then when the camera had turned off she had softly asked Mike to make love to her, not to fuck her but to give her the love she wanted from him all these years.

She understood that Mike's main insecurities about women came from his slightly less than average cock size. When he was fully aroused he topped off at 4 ½ inches long with only a 3 inch girth. He had just had the unlucky roll of the dice in falling in love with a genuine size queen. She on the other hand had what doctors had called a small vagina, large cocks caused her excruciating pain. She hadn't told this to Mike but before they had actually connected last night she had tried to make him realize there were women who didn't care about cock size.

When he had entered her last night it was magical for her, it seemed he fit absolutely perfectly in her smaller pussy and hit every spot that made her moan. She had cum almost immediately and the look on his face at knowing he had just made this gorgeous woman quiver and shake was priceless. She saw the dawn of something there that should have been there his whole life, self confidence. There was no way of mistaking her body's reaction for faking an orgasm and she had ridden the pleasure wave until he exploded deep inside her.

Once again because of the smaller size of her pussy she had felt his warmth filling her and it had sent her into a second orgasm immediately. Afterwards they hadn't said anything to each other; she knew that would come today. She had been happy to just relish a moment of happiness with someone she had loved for so many years. Of course even though they hadn't spoken she had woken up two ties during the night to feel him hard and pressed against her. She had taken advantage of both times and taken him inside her two more times with almost identical results as their first time.

After their third time she once again felt her spirits buoyed by the obvious cracks in Mike's marriage. She felt like for the first time in her life she was in the absolutely right place at the right time with him. Of course the other thing that had raised her spirits was his daughter's private chat with her earlier. In it Jasmine had confessed to being in love with her father and had been surprised when the young woman had agreed to help her meet her goal, getting Mike away from Jenny.

They had exchanged numbers and had promised to find time to talk after Mike returned home. She knew it was still a huge long shot but it couldn't hurt to have such an influential ally in her corner. Thinking of allies she knew she had to send a text to her life partner Tara, she knew that Tara would cream herself over the weekend's developments. Tara had also carried a torch for Mike since she met him all those years ago, it just didn't burn as brightly as hers did.

Even thought they lived as a same sex couple they both had equally strong attractions for men. Over the years they had for a better word auditioned different men to join them in a polyamorous life but none had taken. In her mind she truly believed Mike was the perfect choice with his experience f sharing a loved one with someone else. The biggest difference they would have to offer him was an equally fulfilling three way relationship based on love and admiration not humiliation. She knew it would be a healthier life for him too and now the issue was how to guide him there.

Of course it would be a very tough task because of the distance between them but she fully intended to take advantage of the offered help from young Jesse Andrews. Of course the perverse side of her wondered internally if there would be an opportunity in the future to take advantage of her in a more physically satisfying way. She played a fantasy in her head while she lay in Mike's arms.

In her fantasy Mike was living with her and Tara leaving Jesse and her mom free to have their own relationship. What had her fingers running through her own pussy though was the other part of the fantasy. She saw a future visit by Jesse and her mom out to visit Mike and during the visit, well let's just say that the five of them didn't spend much time wearing any clothing. In playing out the dirty scenarios in her mind she was actually able to bring herself to an orgasm, mush smaller then what Mike had given her but enough to wake him.

Mike's eyelids fluttered and felt her body spasm next to him and he smiled at her. He just let her ride out her cum and pulled her tight against him. Then they both fell asleep for awhile longer but before he did he put out of his mind the knowledge that with their morning would come the talk he knew they had to have now.

Even though Jesse was still sore from all the sex only hours earlier the sight of three naked bodies next to her help to stir her juices once again. She was sandwiched in between Scott and her mom in the king sized bed and her ass was pressed tight against his cock. She couldn't help herself when she started rotating her hips in small circles wanting to make him hard again. She knew they didn't have much time left today because their flight back to L.A. was scheduled for late afternoon.

She had thought about suggesting to them to reschedule but held back at the last second. As much as she was having the time of her life this weekend she wanted some alone time with her number one love, her mother. Since her daddy wasn't due back until tomorrow she thought it would be nice to enjoy a nice romantic evening with her future spouse. She got goose bumps at even the idea of that, her mother, her spouse. Just weeks ago marriage had never even entered her eighteen year old mind but once she became sexually involved with her mother she felt like she had met her soul mate.

Tonight would actually be the first night other than the night she lost her virginity that her and her mother would have just to themselves. She thought it would be a nice time for them to talk and make love to each other, not the wild fucking they both loved but soft sweet love. She loved being in her mother's arms having her face pressed against her smallish breasts. She loved the feel of her skin against her own and the natural scent of her body. As much as she loved all the wild things the two of them had done she was now craving some softness.

Of course that didn't mean she didn't want to take advantage of the now hardening cock pressed in between the cheeks of her ass. She felt Scott stirring too as she increased the pressure against him and then she noticed her mother's eyes wide open. Jenny had a small knowing smile on her face as she watched her daughter moving her hips seductively.

"It's ok baby, I fully understand what it's like to wake up next to that. It's kind of hard to resist isn't it?" Jenny said softly while reaching up to caress her daughter's cheek.

"Oh god yes mom, thank you for sharing with me! I hope I haven't hogged him too much this weekend and kept him from your pussy!"

Jenny had actually felt a little disappointed by the number of times she had gotten to enjoy her old lover's cock but she kept it to herself. She got such a vicarious thrill out of seeing how getting fucked by Scott affected her little girl, how much she got lost in the feel of being fucked. She also knew that they had a big weekend ahead of them in Las Vegas the following weekend and she would get more of him then.

"Baby don't worry that gorgeous little face of yours, I love watching you fuck him! Now let mommy help you honey, lift your leg a little so I can guide him into you again. I want to watch up close as he slides every inch into your little hole!" she said as she moved lower on the bed and reached between Jesse's legs.

123456...14
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jen and Mike Ch. 23

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds