• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife and the Dirty Old Man

My Wife and the Dirty Old Man

12

In college, a friend of mine, Tom, met and fell in love with a local girl, Carolyn. After college, I married my college sweetheart, Cathie; and we continued to see Tom and his girlfriend. Whenever a group of friends visited Tom and Carolyn at her house, her father would take great interest in all the girls and would literally grab ass.

Her father had her late in life so he was in his 60s, it looked like. He was a widower and his wife had had a similar figure as his daughter did. Carolyn had a magnificent ass, an outsized, big, really big, round bubble butt. I had to think that with his wife gone, being around his daughter and her fabulous ass must have created this pent up desire that was released whenever he was near another female ass.

In any event, for the most part, the girls laughed it off - a harmless, dirty old man. He was somewhat shameless and knew he could get a pass as an old man. My wife found this short, skinny, unattractive man to be a lout, crude, dirty old man. She could not imagine how he managed to sire such a nice daughter. She sought to avoid being alone with him and being behind him; however he did once manage to feel her ass, which disgusted her. She quietly made her disapproval known to him and then just extricated herself from the situation. She was annoyed that he just continued to smile as she made her displeasure know.

I could understand why he would want to get his hands on my wife's ass. It was a bit like Carolyn's large and very shapely, but my wife also had large tits and a fine hourglass figure with flaring hips to go with it.

Finally Dave and Carolyn got married. Carolyn was concerned that her father would not be up to the task of dealing with everything once they left for the honeymoon. Her father was never one for attention to detail and this would be the first time in over 40 years he would be on his own. Cathie agreed that we would see that everything was in order after the wedding.

It was a fun wedding, with drinks flowing liberally. Carolyn's dad was trying to dance with all the girls. With each girl, he slid his hands down to their asses, with varying results. Now he had the added excuse of liquor causing his actions. There was generally a laisse faire attitude about this, except for my wife who still did not care for him or his actions. My wife avoided dancing with him.

The reception and party was held in a tent in the back yard of Carolyn's home. When it wound down, Cathie helped Carolyn change and get herself ready for her honeymoon, which started that night at a ritzy hotel nearby.

When all guests were finally gone, as well as the caterers and bartender, Cathie and I went to work so all would be in order for the tent, table and chair rental companies and the caterer who had left some things when they came to pick things up the next day. There was also an amount of debris outside that had to be dealt with. I worked outside and Cathie was dealing with the mess inside. El wanted to be of assistance (or more likely another chance to grab my wife's ass) and insisted on helping my wife, who agreed, reluctantly.

As I said, my wife was not a fan of El's (which is an understatement) and especially deplored his handsy approach to any woman in his range. She would refer to him as "a dirty old man," with a great deal of distaste. However, there seemed no polite way to refuse his offer. By the time I finished and came in the house, I found El and my wife had finished their work and sitting and quietly talking. My wife seemed relaxed and on good terms with El. I was surprised but glad nothing had happened.

We had agreed to stay in Carolyn's room that night so the pickup of the rentals would go without a hitch in the morning and to ensure that Carolyn's dad, Elmore, would be eased into bachelorhood more easily.

So after cleaning up, we had a drink. Elmore was still up and joined us. He turned on some music and lamented that his wife, Susan, was not around to witness the wedding. He noted that the song playing had been their song and that she loved dancing with him to it and so did he.

He then looked at Cathie and asked her to dance with him. She could not say no; so accepted.

When he took her in his arms, he put his back to me. However, I could see that his arms made a downward path - obviously going to my wife's lush ass. Her eyes went wide and I knew he had reached his goal. Cathie stopped, removed his hands and said something to him.

Of his reply, I heard him say, "Susan, you know this is the way we always danced. Susan, let me hold you this way again." Susan was his deceased wife's name. This request seemed to transform my wife. She acquiesced! Her face went blank and she put her arms around him again! I was shocked, both at her change and the start of a hard on in my pants! What was this? It was almost like she had been hypnotized and the word "Susan" was a hypnotic command, which would cause her to accede to any wish of El's. Of course this could not be I thought, but could it just be that my wife is a pleaser and took pity on him since he was alone at a moment where he so clearly wanted his wife and thus she acquiesced? I did not know what to think and was uncomfortable that I found this seeming surrender exciting - my wife submitting to this seedy old man.

As soon as my wife stepped back into the dancing position, I saw El's arms move downward again; my wife had her arms around him and was not objecting. Next he moved her so that they were sideways to me and I could see his left hand on my wife's right cheek, not just passively on top of her ass, but actively fondling and kneading her ass. He gave me a look, to check my reaction. I just sat there silently. This resulted in a big (and condescending?) grin on the part of El.

I had a swirl of thoughts and emotions. Shouldn't I be stepping in and telling him off. Shouldn't I protect my wife's honor instead of simply watching this small, skinny, unattractive old man feeling up my wife. The answer was of course yes, but my hard on outvoted all other more sensible thoughts and actions. So I just sat there. Now I was also acquiescing to his using my wife to please himself.

Yes I had a hard on! What was wrong with me?!

Assured that I would not be any trouble, El moved her so her back was to me and I could clearly see him playing with my wife's ass. He had a big grin on his face looking as pleased as the dog that just caught the car or more accurately like the man who had taken possession of another man's wife's ass right in front of him.

As they continued dancing (really more like holding on and moving a little), her face came into my view. She had her eyes closed - as though enjoying it!? Perhaps it was just surrender to the moment, but she was clearly not trying to stop it. This was new territory for us. I had never seen her surrender to another man's clearly sexual actions, let alone a man whom she so disliked. Again I could not understand how this was nor how I could be excited by it; but it was and I was.

It really was a sight: this small, skinny man holding onto my buxom wife. My wife with her arms around him. He was at a good height to put his head on my wife's breasts, which he did from time to time. But his hands never strayed from her ass. First rubbing her cheeks, then gently kneading and caressing them. But always in possession of her ass.

When the dance ended, he said: "Kiss me, Susan," using his wife's name. Cathie hesitated for a moment, then she gave in, thinking she could not deny this man such a thing while he was in the state of missing his wife. So she bent down a little and placed her lips on his.

It was a brief kiss, but Elmore said, "A real kiss, Susan, like you used to, a nice long kiss. Open your mouth." To my surprise, Cathie did just that and I could see that El had his tongue in my wife's mouth. I then heard a low moan of pleasure from my wife! She was getting into it?

Yes, I had to conclude when I became aware that her tongue was now in El's mouth. With that concession, he moved one hand off my wife's ass but only to move up to one of her large breasts. As he took hold of her breast, there was no reaction from my wife. He fondled her tit and then struck on what turns her on: a circular movement of his thumb on her nipple. Another, and louder, moan escaped my wife's lips as he fondled her breast and ass. My cock was threatening to rip open my pants - I could not believe my abdication of my husbandly responsibilities.

This was his signal to pull the hem of her dress up so his hand could feel her panty covered ass. Well the panties did not completely cover her ass and even less so as he felt her ass and adjusted the panties out of the way. He liked the fact that she was wearing a garter belt and stockings too and that panties were outside the garter belt straps.

Why wasn't she fighting this? Was it the drink? Was she turned on! I could not imagine it, but she looked like she was. The hypno idea returned. Did he know how to hypnotize people and he took advantage of this when they were talking on the couch? I could not fathom why she was allowing this. Did I not really know her? I was shocked seeing him with his hand on her bare ass, but he wasn't finished. He moved his hand to her pussy, making sure I could see it. His finger slid along her slit and then dipped into her pussy. A low moan escaped her mouth, which was occupied by his tongue at that moment.

When he removed it, his finger was wet. Layers of surprises here.

"Susan, let's go to bed, wife," he said.

"Yes, husband," my wife answered!

With that he took her hand and led her upstairs. I collected myself, straighten my hardon out, and quickly followed. When he got to his bedroom, he directed my wife in and then he turned to me and said that I could sleep in Carolyn's room and pointed it out.

I hesitated and he said, "She may be your wife, but she is my woman now. Go on, go to your room."

The nerve of him, I thought. However, what was he to think? Right in front of me, he made out with my wife and manhandled her without objection from me (or her).
This was the natural conclusion to what had been going on. That he treated me like a boy was justified by our age difference of about 40 years and my behavior.

I hesitated for a moment, but he held his ground. It was probably an odd scene, this old, skinny man staring down a much younger, physically fit and physically so much more superior man. When he repeated, more firmly, his order for me to "You see she has made her choice and wants me tonight. You can see her in the morning. Now leave your wife with me and go to your room." He was right, of course, she had gone quite willingly to his bedroom. I did not understand how this could be, but it was. So, I obeyed and turned and went to Carolyn's room, feeling quite humiliated, being bested by this obviously inferior man.

I was a bundle of conflicting emotions and shocked at how I had left my wife in his hands. However, I simply climbed into bed. Before long, I could hear the sounds of El and my wife as they clearly were engaged in sexual activity. I am embarrassed to admit that it caused me to get hard once again and jerk off. It did not escape my attention that I was reduced to using my hand for my sexual release when my wife was nearby and clearly available for sexual use. However, it was not I who was using her. This was a further humiliation, but a thrilling one, I was stunned to realize.

The next morning, when I went down to the kitchen, my wife was there making breakfast. She was dressed in a flimsy, see through negligee (apparently El's wife's). El was sitting at the table with a big grin on his face. They both gave me a cheery hello as though all was normal.

I was flustered. Here was my wife essentially naked in front of this old coot. Shouldn't I object? As soon as I had that thought I realized how stupid it was - he had just spent the night having sex with her. The horse was out of the barn on this. I had no standing to object now that I had not objected to his feeling her up and taking her to his bed.

So I sat there like a fool as they acted like husband and wife. My wife made and served him breakfast. As she put his breakfast on the table, he put his hand on her ass - very possessively, it appeared to me - and fondled away, smiling happily as he looked at me. After a bit, Cathie said, playfully, "Oh, El!" but she did not move away until, El playfully slapped her ass and said, "Susan, get me a cup of coffee." When my wife did and placed it before him, he grabbed her breast and pulled her down to the cup and tried to milk her, saying it was too bad she wasn't producing milk. However, he continued to fondle her breast for a moment while he looked at me, as if in challenge.

When he released her, my wife went about cleaning things up, and not making me breakfast. Hmmm. Could he have been so good in bed? What was it that turned her this quickly into his slut? Soon El finished his breakfast and said how good it was but that "Susan" had not had anything to eat. So he motioned her over and with a hand motion directed her to kneel, which she did. He then opened his robe and put his knees on either side of her and told "Susan" to enjoy her breakfast. My wife went right down on his cock! Something she did not do for me.

Again confusion reigned. Why was she so enamored with this character whom she so disliked. I could not figure out this change in her. Even if he were a movie star, it would be so out of character for her to act this way. I was at a loss to explain it. Yes I did notice how big and thick his cock was, but the appearance was exaggerated in comparison to his short and skinny stature. I was sure this made it look bigger than it was. Nonetheless, I guessed it to be about 8" - more than I had to offer. But my wife was not so shallow that this would make a difference, was she?

Again, El looked at me as I watched my wife take his cock in her mouth and bob up and down on it. It was a look that said, "I own your wife." I sat in stupid silence as I witnessed this infidelity and his mastery over my wife. My wife did not suck my cock. Again my cock responded as if my wife was sucking my cock, not his. El continued to challenge me with a grin on his face, daring me to do something or to acknowledge my inferior status to him. Seeing that I had apparently chosen the latter option, he simply told me to go outside and make sure all was ready for the rental companies that would be soon arriving to pick up all the rented items. He noted that both my wife and he would be otherwise occupied. Although I was humiliated, my cock was still hard if not harder as I obeyed his command.

The rental folks came by shortly after and when they had departed, I returned to the house but my wife and El were not in the kitchen. However, I soon heard sounds of sexual activity and following them discovered my wife on her back with her legs spread, mounted by this skinny old man. It made quite a sight, this young, beautiful, buxom woman being mated by this small beanpole of an old man, his skinny ass pounding up and down as he drove his cock into my wife. Despite his lack of stature, he knew what he was doing as he brought forth from my wife sounds of pleasure that I had not heard before and soon she orgasmed on his cock. They rested for a moment then he had her mount and ride him. It was so sight as my wife took hold of his big shaft and placed it at the entrance of her birth canal and then slid down on it until it was completely embedded in her pussy. It was an amazing sight - her magnificent ass moving up and down as her globes jiggled each time she hit bottom. His cock being revealed on the up stroke, lining up with the crack of her ass. I love asses and particularly hers so seeing it as I never saw it before brought me nearly over the edge. Soon, he was loudly inseminating her, causing her to orgasm again. I too came, but in my hand not in my wife.

I retreated and a short time later, they came down. Cathie was dressed and just said, "ready to go?" I said yes. When we got to the door, El kissed my wife while fondling her ass. He finally said, "I want to see you again next week. Susan come to me next week."

My wife answered, "yes, of course."

As we were driving home, the further away we got the more pensive my wife became. Finally, my wife, on the verge of tears, said, "oh my god, I cannot believe what just happened. I don't know what got into me. I don't know what came over me. (I was inclined to say but we know who got into you and who came in you.) Can you forgive me?" She said it with such passion and remorse that I knew it was sincere and that she could not account for why she had done what she had done. I told her that of course I loved her and nothing had changed that. To the extent that she needed forgiveness, she had it, I told her.

She exhaled relief.

When we got home, there was an added benefit for me. She felt that she should afford me the same access that she gave to El. When I entered her, without the normal condom, I was acutely aware that El's cock had been there before me, that I was in a secondary position relative to him. I was always acutely aware that my cock was gliding in on El's sperm. This was too much for me and I quickly came without eliciting the sounds from my wife that El had.

During the week that followed, Cathie seemed to go from being mortified to being angry. Finally, on Saturday, I answered the phone. It was El. He simply said to me, "Put my weekend wife on the line." I did not tell him to go to hell or otherwise deny that my wife was his "weekend wife." I, again, abdicating my rights as a husband, simply called to Cathie, telling her it was El.

She came to the phone with purpose and a scowl on her face. She spoke with anger as she said, "I want to give you a piece of my mind. I am not hap ..." She stopped in midsentence, in fact in midword, and her demeanor changed completely.

When she next spoke there was no anger in her voice at all; she was being very agreeable. There were a lot of yeses and yes of courses. "Yes, I did ... yes ... Yes I will tell him ... yes I will ask him ... ok tell..."

Finally she hung up the phone and simply told me that she had a date with El and had to go see him. I thought she meant that literally. She was compelled to see him. Again, I thought he must have hypnotized her and created a compulsion for her to obey him when he used the trigger, post hypnotic command word. How else to account for it?

She told me she had to shower and asked me to lay out her black lacy panties and matching bra and garter set that I had bought her for Valentine's Day as well as a pair of seamed black stockings. Incredibly I did it! I felt like I was now complicit in my wife's infidelity. Instead of just sitting back, I was helping her to be unfaithful to me. More than that I felt like I was El's servant, that I was in an inferior position, doing as he wanted me to do. I suppose this was his intent. It seemed clear to me that this was his idea. I remembered her "yes, I will tell him" response while on the phone with El.

When Cathie came out of the shower and walked in the bedroom, she was nude and carrying a towel, scissors, and comb. What a magnificent sight. Her large and heavy tits wobbling just a bit, her flaring hips and her triangle of pubic hair got me excited. Then she turned and put the towel on the bed, thus showing me that luscious ass. I wanted to grab her, but she sat down and said, "Please trim El's pussy for him. I want it to look nice for him."

I was stunned. She was referring to her pussy as El's. Obviously I knew her "date" with El was to be more, but her so freely making it clear was unlike her. She was clearly under his influence.

Nonetheless, I knelt before her and did as she asked. I was aware that I was doing this not for me, but for another man and that I was on my knees performing this service for him. It reinforced my inferior status to El; I was simply a mere servant to El, doing his bidding, preparing my wife to his liking.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Wife and the Dirty Old Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds