• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Pee Therapy Nurse

The Pee Therapy Nurse

12

I have known Myna for just over seven years now. I can't tell you much about how we met, the times or locations of our twice or thrice yearly assignations, nor, for that matter, any details that might identify her in any way. Suffice it to say that Myna is not her real name and, despite the title I chose for this account, she is not actually a real nurse.

Myna and I are not lovers in the general sense of the word but I can say that, over the years, I have come to treasure our times together and, in a real sense, to love her. It's not, I hasten to add, the 'head-over-heels', flowers and candy, Valentine sort of love, but rather a deeper , more lasting sort of love based on mutual affection, admiration and friendship. Aside from being a wonderful woman in many, many ways, with a well-read intelligence, an amazing sense of humor, she has - and I say this with the greatest of respect - the raunchiest, most diabolically perverted, and wonderfully filthy mind it has ever been my privilege to encounter...

Quite honestly, even though all our days and nights together over the years amounts to no more than a couple of months or so, all strung together, we have, in that time, probably experienced more uninhibited, raw perversion than most other people will in a life time. Our play pretty runs the gamut of BDSM pleasures - lots of bondage, toys and role-play - but, like many dedicated, self-respecting pervs, we each have a deep and abiding fondness for watersports and all the hot, wet, and dirty fun that comes with mutual pee-play.

She gives, I give - we have even, it must be said, even managed to give and receive together. I love the salty-sweet taste of her hot nectar when my mouth is pressed tightly against her cunt, and she will take whatever I give her, in so many ways, with equal enthusiasm. What I love best though, is the sheer force with which she can deliver a bladder-full of steaming pee. She 'goes', if you will pardon he vulgarity, like a racehorse when she is properly charged and the sensation, whether in my gaping mouth, or over my cock and balls is incredible. Last time we met - and I swear on my most sacred oath, this is true - she pulled back the head of my foreskin and pissed so hard against the sensitive glans that I came without otherwise touching myself, or being touched in any way. And... I must note... I don't come too easily, or quickly, by any means.

After that thrilling session, and on what was our last evening together, I treated her to a late dinner with raw oysters and fresh crab, both her special favorites. I was waxing eloquent after several glasses of wine and I made a heartfelt toast, expressing my sincere admiration and gratitude for the exquisitely wonderful 'job' she had done. We clinked glasses and drank, and then I added a rather plaintive note.

'You know,' I said. 'It's a shame that golden showers have to be so... so fleeting. You can seem to go on and on sometimes, my dear, but they always seem to end far too soon, don't they?'

Myna nodded and then a thought seemed to strike her. For a moment, she stared off into the distance with a slight frown and then, she put down the crab leg she was holding and gave me a look. She had a gleam in here eye, that special gleam of pure (delicious) wickedness I have come to know and love.

'I think we can maybe do something to change that,' she said.

@@@-@@@

It was 4 months before we met again. We kept in touch by e-mail, of course, (we've always exchanged deliciously hot correspondence) but though I occasionally tied to pry some details from her as to the intriguing hint she had dropped at our last meeting, she remained steadfastly silent. Normally, in accordance with the pattern we had developed over the years, it would have been my turn to set the scene for our upcoming encounter but, since she obviously had something very special in mind (and she has such a wonderfully inventive approach to perversions of all sorts), I was more than happy to let her take the lead.

When the time was upon us, we booked ourselves into a rather grand, and decidedly expensive, hotel. As always, we arranged separate rooms. Most of our encounters coincide with business trips for one of us, and we tend to keep a low profile in public. I took a fairly standard room, but as this was Myna's 'show' and the activities would take place in her 'place', she booked a large two bedroom suite.

Myna arrived the day before I did and, after checking in the following morning, I met her at room just before the noon-hour and she greeted me warmly. She looked fantastic, as always, and was very prettily dressed in a light summer frock that showed off her legs at their best. I kissed her and asked if she was ready to eat.

'Just a moment,' she said. She was smiling, well... grinning actually, like a child bursting to tell a secret. "I want to show you something before we go,' she announced. 'Just a little preview of what's to come...'

She crossed to the little refrigerator in her well-equipped kitchenette and opened the door. I watched as she withdrew two of those clear one-liter bottles commonly used for mineral water and put them on the counter. One was filled with a pale, straw colored liquid, and the other, very nearly full, had contents that were just a shade darker. I knew instantly what was inside them, of course, but when I opened my mouth to ask the obvious question, she simply announced that she had been saving her 'collection' since the previous day and refused to say more. She put them back in the fridge and closed the door.

'Now then... let's find somewhere nice where I can get a couple of frosty mugs of beer,' she said. 'I'm going to need them, I think' she added, giving me a meaningful look.

We ended up having a pleasant lunch at a sidewalk table outside a little place about a block from the hotel and she ended up drinking not two, but three beers. It had been sunny when my flight arrived earlier but now the sky was darkening with the threat of heavy weather and there was an electric closeness in the air that only intensified my anticipation of her mysterious plan for me. She drained the last few drops from her final mug and winked at me.

'Let's do it,' she said.

We were barely a dozen steps down the street when the storm broke with a loud peal of thunder and the heavens opened. The torrent that burst upon was incredible and, though we ran back to the hotel, we were completely drenched as we arrived. Myna was laughing when we entered the foyer.

'Forget the beer,' she said. 'All that pouring rain is really putting me in the right mood.'

On the ride up in the elevator, Myna handed me a key-card for her room. She told me to get changed and to give her twenty minutes before coming back down. She pecked me on the cheek as we arrived at her floor and she stepped off.

'Just knock to let me know you've arrived' she said.

@@@-@@@

I was nearly trembling with anticipation when the time came. I had dried myself off and was freshly changed when I knocked on her door but the close heat was already making me perspire. A full minute passed before I heard Myna's voice bidding me enter and, when I used the key-card and opened the door, I am fairly sure I did a double take at the sight of her...

Myna was dressed in a crisp white dress with a red cross on the right breast. It was very abbreviated, reaching just a few inches below her crotch, and it was short enough to reveal the garter belt straps holding up her white nylons. She wore a nurse's cap on her head and the outfit was completed by a sexy pair of stiletto heels and black-rimmed glasses balanced prettily on her nose. She looked fantastic and, though costumes have sometimes enhanced our play, this time she had really outdone herself.

'Ah, Mr. Smith,' she said. 'Thank you for arriving promptly.'

I will say this for Myna: When she goes into character, she does it consummately. I was always self-conscious when it came to acting in school plays and the like but, with Myna, I have always found it easy to follow her lead. She has that sort of effect on me...

'I've read you chart,' she continued. 'The recommendation for your flagging libido issue is a course of female hormone and pheromone exposure. Often, we just achieve that by subjecting male patients to prolonged oral contact with the vagina, and sometimes the anus, but in your case we shall need something a bit more intense. Urine therapy has been prescribed. The exposure will be prolonged and it will be both external and internal... Follow me please. '

Oh God ... I had no idea precisely what this might mean as yet, but the very words gave me a sudden deep ache of intense longing in my stomach. I was unable to find the voice to reply.

'In here, 'Nurse Myna said. She waved me into the first bedroom and directed me to disrobe. I did as I was told, feeling a heavy fullness in my stirring cock, and then she summoned me to the bathroom. I followed her in and was amazed by what I saw...

First, I should note that the bathrooms in these two-room suites are very spacious indeed and feature lots of gleaming tile and marble. There was a shower stall, a large whirlpool bath reached by two steps, and a long vanity with two sinks. Beside the commode, there was also a bidet. The first thing I noticed was that the two bottles Myna had shown me earlier were in a water-filled ice-bucket on the vanity. The water was lightly steaming and it was obvious that Myna's special pee supply was being warmed for use. There was a towel on the floor and I was directed to stand upon it.

There was also a towel laid out on the vanity at the far end from the pee bottles. It was covered with another cloth and it was obvious from the bulging hummock that various items were hidden beneath. The sight of this, I have to say, caused me a thrill of nervous apprehension but the feeling was exciting as well and my cock began to swell and grow out stiffly in front of me. Myna affected not to notice and pulled a pair of latex gloves from the pocket of her dress.

'We'll need to make an examination first,' she announced.

I stood in silence as Myna began to pinch and prod here and there, squeezing my buttocks, and running her gloved hands up the inside of my thighs as though testing the muscle tone. She stopped tantalizingly short of my scrotum but the light, stroking touch made me shiver. She hemmed and hawed, as though mentally noting certain signs then suddenly cupped my ball-sack, weighing it and gently squeezing. I jumped slightly but then she released me and gripped he base of my now hard cock between her thumb and forefinger.

'Hmm... Uncircumcised, I see,' she noted. She quickly rolled back the foreskin with a practiced hand and then closed it again after a brief visual inspection. 'That will require special treatment,' she informed me.

Next, Myna withdrew a small tube of lubricant from her pocket and slowly, very deliberately, anointed the index finger of her right hand right in front of me. She announced that the prostate examination was to follow and told me to bend forward and grasp the edge of the vanity. I did so, and was forced to lean over at a very precarious angle. The vanity was just out of reach but Myna would not allow me to step off the towel and my ass was now jutting out in a very vulnerable way.

'Deep breath, please,' she instructed me.

I did as I was told, nervous but very excited, and then I felt Myna spreading one cheek aside with her left hand and placing the greasy tip of her gloved finger squarely against my asshole. She didn't penetrate me, a least not right away, but instead, she began to move it in slow circles, teasing me before pressing the pad of the tip flat against my opening as though testing to see my degree of relaxation. She repeated this several times in a row, pressing very slightly harder each time and then, on the final attempt, she slipped inside me making me gasp.

Myna paused then and reached around to grasp the shaft of my cock. She didn't grip tightly at all, but rather she engulfed me gently with her fingers as though cradling a small bird. As she did this, she began to slide her finger deeper, twisting and snaking her way in, and then, suddenly, she found the firm walnut of my prostate, making my cock jump in her grip. She continued to massage the hard knob for a moment or so longer and then she withdrew her finger.

I was ordered to stand upright and Myna snapped of her gloves then inspected my cock again, gripping the shaft just below the glans and raising it so that she could see inside the opening in my foreskin. There was a small bead of glistening clear fluid there and she nodded as though confirming a diagnosis.

'You are producing only a minimal amount of pre-cum in response to prostate stimulation,' she informed me. "We probably ought to test for pheromone arousal too,' she continued. 'But I think that first we should commence the primary stage of hormone exposure.'

Myna now moved to the vanity and pulled away the cloth atop the towel, revealing what lay beneath and making my eyes widen in something approaching alarm. The first two items I saw were syringes. One was quite small, of the size typically used for drawing blood, while the other was immense. It was made of glass, and the barrel was a good 12 inches long and about 3 inches in diameter. Beside these were a collection of nozzles and various lengths of tubing. There was also something plastic that was formless and wrinkled and it was this that Myna picked up first. She unfolded them and held them up so that I could see that they were clear plastic panties of the type sometimes worn over adult diapers.

'Put these on, please,' she said, holding them out for me.

As I bent to put on the garment, Myna retrieved something that had been hanging on a hook behind the bathroom door. When she set it down on the vanity by the other equipment, I saw that it was a long length of flexible plastic tubing attached to a wide mouthed funnel. It didn't take me more than a few seconds to divine what the purpose of that was going to be and my excitement at the thought of it was only intensified by the feel of the panties as I slid them up my legs. When I pulled them over my hips, my rock hard cock tented out the front, pressing tightly against the taut plastic wall.

Myna made a show of adjusting the fit of the panties, pulling the elastic of the leg holes tight up into my groin, and manipulating my cock so that it sat 'just right'. I was shivering with excitement now and, after a final tweak of my sensitive cock-head, she quickly undid the button on her dress and slipped it off. She wore a bra underneath, and the garter belt of course, but she wore no panties at all...

I have to interject something at this point... Thus far, I have scrupulously avoided saying anything that might identify Myna and that includes any sort of physical description. I think, however, that I need to tell you that, beyond being pretty, Myna has the sexiest, most beautiful cunt I have ever seen. She keeps it shaved to a baby bottom smooth and the thrust of her mound is so pronounced that it seems to almost protrude beyond the front curve of her thighs. The outer lips are deliciously plump and full and the furrow between is nearly as wide as my thumb. She doesn't have (mercifully) those thick sort of inner labia that somewhat resemble rooster wattles, but rather she has the most fine and delicate folds that are a lovely coral pink when she is aroused.

Myna now took up the tube and funnel again and told me to kneel. When I did, she squatted down beside me and inserted the end of the tubing into the waistband of my panties, sliding it down and adjusting I so that it rested just along and against the end of my cock. She was facing me at this point, and when I saw the angled jut of her clitoral hood thrusting out between her labia, the delicate flaps slick and glistening, I knew that she was very aroused herself. She trembled slightly as she stood and faced me with the funnel held beneath her.

A silence fell in the room at that moment, broken only by our measured breathing. It seemed an eternity while I waited there in desperate expectation but in reality it was just a few seconds before Myna's stomach tensed and she let go with a blast of pee into the waiting mouth of the funnel. It swirled around the inner bowl, bubbling and splashing, and then it coursed down the tube and into my panties.

Fuck... it was incredible!

The hot liquid burst over my cock-head, running in rivulets along the shaft and pooling in the folds of the plastic. As he flow continued and the volume increased, the bottom of the panties began to bulge downward until stretched full and the level rose, bathing my ball-sack an asshole with the lovely, steamy wetness. I was half-moaning now, completely given over to the sensation, and my cock was pulsing dangerously.

After a half-minute or so, the flow dwindled and Myna jerked her hips to shake fee the last drops. Carefully, she pulled out the end of the tube and dropped into the sink behind her. She squatted down once more, pussy lips beaded with pee, and investigated the results of her effort by reaching beneath me and cupping the hot, pee-filled bulge of plastic. The urine sloshed up, washing over my nether regions, and I felt, for a moment, as though I might faint. Myna nodded with approval.

'No leakage,' she observed. She stood up again. 'It is important that hormone exposure be accompanied by erotic stimulus to have full effect,' she advised me in a flat, professional tone. 'Moreover, we can use this opportunity to observe your pheromone arousal response.'

She now stepped even closer to me with her feet planed widely apart. She bent her knees slightly so that her gorgeous pussy was mere inches from her face. She reached down with both hands and spread herself open for me, exposing the slippery pinkness inside. She moved closer still so that my nose was almost touching her and she told me to inhale.

'Deeply, now,' she said.

At first, it was the sharp tang of her pee that reached my nostrils but then then I experienced the richer, sweeter scent of her sex. It was heady and intoxicating, peppery like nutmeg, and the power of her aroma made my pulse pound in my temples. My cock twitched, pressing hard against the plastic panties, and I had to each out to grab Myna's thigh for support. She stood there for a few seconds longer and straightened up.

'And... now the second test,' she said.

She turned now and leaned over with her hands resting on her knees and her delectable bottom squarely in my face. She took a deep breath and then spoke. Her voice was beginning to get a little thick and strained...

'Now, place your hands on my bottom and spread it open,' she instructed. 'Then, place your face into the crevice... ready?'

I spread her open as directed and my heart leaped in my chest as gazed on the pale, pinkish-tan eye staring back at me. It was so delicate and tightly twisted that I wanted to tease it open with my tongue but I did as I was old and just lowered myself forward into her.

'Inhale deeply again,' I heard her say.

Dear Jesus... the effect was like getting punched in the stomach.

Myna often used an antiseptic wash before anal play and the sweet aromatic fumes of that assailed my nostrils before I detected, beneath it, a muskier, animal smell... It was deeply wild, feral, and exciting. This time, my cock didn't merely twitch in response, it jerked inside the panties and I swear I could hear it splash in the enveloping pee. Myna patted my arm a she disengaged once again.

'Very good,' she smiled in obvious approval. I was told to stand once more and Myna inspected the fluid in my panties for tell-tale signs of pre-cum leakage. She saw none and stroked her chin as though in consideration of some medical issue.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Pee Therapy Nurse

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds