• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Shameful Delight

A Shameful Delight

I don't know what woke me but my eyes are fighting to open. My first instinct is to roll on to my side and go back to sleep. But my hands are in an awkward position. Up and over my head? Something painfully pinching my wrists.

A sharp intake of breath, I pinch my eyes shut. Trying to evaluate my situation. My hands tightly bound above my head. With what? A belt. My back to the bed. My head slightly elevated by my pillow. My thighs spread and resting on top...on top of what? My eyes want to look. I won't let them open; afraid if they see this it will become real.

Something is resting on my pussy mound. It's heavy and hot. I realize now that I am naked, my panties and night shirt that I always wear to sleep are no longer on my body. My eyes burst open. I see, first, his face; pupils dilated; hungry and staring into mine, a small grin on his lips.

My breath quickens, a squeaking sound escapes on the intake. His small smile turns into a full teeth baring grin. His tongue darts out, tasting is bottom lip.

I lick my lips, trying to swallow the ball of fear in my throat.

The heaviness that has come to rest between my thighs shifts, just slightly, but enough that my nakedness has felt it. I move my eyes away from his hungry toothful grin and drag them down his neck to his also naked chest. He is large. By the look of his chest I can tell he works on it. A very intimidating figure.

Lower, still, I can see his tight stomach drawing quick breaths.

My eyes dart back up to his.

His eyes are hungrier now. I watch him move his gaze down my face to my naked chest. Against my will my nipples tighten. I watch his tongue slide out of his mouth again. Pausing only a second to see the effect his gaze had on my nipples, his eyes travel lower.

I know where his eyes are going. The heat is flushing up my belly button. I can feel him looking at my pussy now. I can feel the tingle between my thighs. The heaviness I have felt atop my pussy is stirring again and I dare a look. I see a very large cock staring me right in the eyes. Huge. I have never seen a cock this big before.

My thighs have been resting on his thighs, spread wide, forcing my legs open.

My eyes dart back up to his. Our eyes meet and I'm locked in his stare. From the corner of my vision I can see his arm moving slowly toward my middle, but still, my eyes don't look away. I can read every thought he is having in just his eyes. As clearly as if he were speaking the words.

I feel him take the weight of his cock in his hand. I can see the muscles in his chest tighten as he strokes it.

My eyes slowly close. My hips rise up in search of his cock.

I do not know this man; he is in my bed without permission. I should not want this. But I do. I want this so much I can feel my cream dripping down my asshole. I am so wet.

I feel him rub his dick over and over across the cleft of my pussy. I want him inside me.

I open my eyes to meet his, and he sinks his cock into me, slowly, I can fell every inch as he pushes further in and when it is too much and I am full he still has more to give. It is too much. He is too big. He pushes deeper and finally the stopping point, his balls tap my asshole and he is fully inside me. I am so full.

He rubs his thumb over my aching clit. It takes only a few small circles and I am exploding. My pussy pulsing around his too long cock. And while the explosion still rocks me he pounds away at my pussy. He is not pulling it out, he is just forcing it further inside to the deepest parts of me no man has ever touched before. So deep it is hard to breathe. And only then does he begin to draw himself out of me; and then in again. So thick I feel every movement. Slow and agonizing. So many sensations. I explode again. Then, the pounding, so hard and so fast.

I am screaming at him to never stop, to never stop fucking me.

He takes the back of my knees in his hands and leans his full weight down on them. My knees are at my ears. And he pounds.

I can see everything between my legs. I see him inside of me. I watch him fuck me. It is the most exciting thing I have ever seen. And when I watch him pull out I am disappointed. But he is bringing his face down to mine.

"Roll over." Not really spoken so much as breathed into my ear.

I do as he says fighting with my restraints. I finally make it to my knees. My arms rested on the headboard.

He slides in behind me and yanks my ass toward him which forces my knees under me. My arms pulled tight against the belt cutting into my wrists.

He leans in and suddenly I can feel his breath on my exposed asshole. Quickly after, I can feel his tongue tasting me. Lapping up the wetness of my pussy. I get more excited, instinctively, my back arches. Ready for him. He pulls his face back and quickly replaces it with his cock, hard and ready to enter me. But he is not at my pussy hole. He is pushing against the hole of my ass.

He slaps my ass hard. I suck a breath in through my teeth. Making a hissing sound. He grunts. He hits me again. I moan. It hurts so badly. And one more...

He slides my wetness up from my pussy and lubricates my asshole, sliding his finger inside my tight hole. Another place no man has ever touched me before. He puts only the head of his cock inside my pussy. And fucks both holes, in and out, simultaneously.

He takes his cock out of my swollen pussy and pushes it against my asshole until it gives way and he is inside. He pushes slowly until his stomach touches my ass checks. He is deep. So deep. It hurts so bad, tears are rolling down my cheeks. And he fucks; with every thrust it becomes more exhilarating. And I find myself fucking back at him. The juices from my pussy rolling down my clit.

He slides his hand around my throat as he fucks from behind. Stars begin forming behind my eyes. Just before I feel myself slip into unconsciousness he loosens his grip and abruptly pulls himself out of my ass and I feel a stream of hot cum on my back.

The hand that has been around my neck has now found its way to my hair and he is using it to force my face to turn around then his cock shoots another ribbon, this time on my cheek. My tongue darts out of my mouth, hungry for it. One more across my eye and the last I feel land on my hair.

Just as I am feeling disappointed that I don't get to taste him he takes his thumb and drags it through the mess on my cheek and shoves it into my open and empty mouth. So far back it chokes me. I close my lips around it and suck. Swallowing everything he gave me. He takes his thumb back and smacks my ass. I cry out.

I scramble to roll over when I feel him leave my bed. I watch as he slowly collects his clothes and puts them on.

I say nothing.

He comes to the side of my bed and leans in close, so close I can feel his breath. I feel my clit tighten between my legs and I moan. I want more.

He leans over me and releases the latch on the belt from my bed. My hands fall. And before I realize it, he is gone. My bedroom door clicks shut and I am alone again. I finish unraveling my hands from the belt and run my hands down my body until my fingers find my clit and I rub myself until I come.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Shameful Delight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 463 milliseconds