• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 13

Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 13

The weeks pass by. The Devil sends me out to seduce a few more hires. I try and sabotage them, putting Vaseline on the cameras or turning the lights too low. Until Aeden points out this is making his attempts to get me and others out from under The Devil's thumb that much more difficult. I am not to draw negative attention to myself.

It turns out okay, since The Devil decides not to pursue any of these hires. I doubt it keeps him from keeping the tapes, just in case he needs to blackmail them in the future.

I entertain more of The Devils friends, but none are memorable. Most are just happy to be seduced by a "Beautiful" women. If only they can see the inside, The Devil has turned me into someone I don't recognize emotionally. It is most definitely not beautiful.

Tonight, I have different instructions. I am to dress in a sheer, short, black robe. I am to wear nothing else, not even shoes. I am supposed to be at the door of the dining room promptly at 5:30. I am to keep my eyes down, not make eye contact, I hope this means there will only be one dinner guest.

I show up 15 minutes early and stand outside the room. I hope to get snippets of conversation, so I know what the goal of this seduction is.

No luck, they are talking softly and security must let The Devil know I am early, he calls me in.

I walk just inside the door, a relaxed stance with my head lowered a little so I can look down.

"Come Pet, sit at my feet." A male voice says.

Based on where the sound comes from, I am guessing he is to the left of The Devil.

Sit at his feet? I instinctively bite my lower lip. I don't take this as a good sign.

I walk over to the table, and arrange myself gracefully at the stranger's feet. I sit knees bent, feet tucked under my bottom.

The stranger pats my head and gives me a glass of white wine.

"For being a good pet and coming early." He tells me. "Now sit quietly while master talks to Mr. Diabhal. I will feed you by hand when I feel you need it."

This is not going to be a fun night. Food comes down occasionally, from hands I do not recognize. I make sure to lick and suck the fingers as they feed me. This must be considered a good thing, because the only thing that he lets me have consistently is wine. I try not to drink too much, this night is going to be challenging enough.

Finally dinner is over. The man stands, as Mr. Diabhal tells me to use the blue room. I get up, still keeping my eyes lowered, all I notice is the man is short and dark. I lead him to the blue room. As soon as I step in the room, he grabs my hair and forces me on my knees. He is pulling my hair hard, as he kicks the door shut and pulls his cock out.

He shoves his cock in my mouth, and uses the pulling hair hard method too face fuck me. Tears are running down my face already, and he has not even made me gag yet. I look up at him, and he instantly slaps my face.

I can taste blood, and can feel a trickle come out of my mouth. The blood must turn him on, because he stiffens and cums in my mouth. Even when he is done, he keeps pushing his cock deeper. I struggle, I can't breathe and I am gagging now. He keeps it up, until I am about to throw up. He drags me to the trash can, and forces my head over it while I throw up.

"Go brush your teeth pet. Keep the door open so I can see you at all times." He tells me.

What the heck has Mr. Diabhal gotten me into? I do as instructed, he keeps his back to me; I can't see what he is doing. Oh my, he is getting ready to tie me up. How do I warn security something appears to be off? I have no way, this is probably why he wanted to be able to see me while I brushed my teeth.

I frantically look around the room, can I reach the emergency button? It is on the other side of a huge tub. He grabs my hair from behind.

I start to scream "no", but am cut off by a hand over my mouth. His movements are so fast, I don't have time to think before he is throwing me on the bed. A gag is stuffed in my mouth, and I am quickly bound spread eagle. I am still crying. I am hoping somebody broke security protocol and is watching even though he is Mr. Diabhal's friend.

He brings out some tightening nipple clamps. He places them on my nipples, then proceeds to tighten them as much as possible. I start screaming half way through, but almost nothing comes through the gag. I lay there in agony, at least my nipples should go numb soon.

He brings over a soft flogger, I am shaking my head "no".

He starts flogging my breasts, increasing the pain in my nipples. All I feel is white hot pain, I try to accept the pain, to become one with it. I fail, I have already screamed so much that my throat is sore.

He continues to flog me, the flogger moving down my stomach, my thighs, and finally my pussy. I never knew a soft flogger could get so painful until now.

He is naked, not sure when that happened. It is clear this man is a true sadist, his cock is rock hard.

He climbs on top of me, and starts fucking me roughly. I scream, as he makes sure to hit the nipple clamps on every thrust. I feel the pain throughout my entire body. Suddenly he pulls the nipple clamps off.

My body stiffens as a loud long scream tries to come out. I unintentionally thrust my pelvis up, seeing my pain reaction, he starts to cum long and hard. I keep screaming. I can't seem to stop. He removes the spread eagle binding.

I feel barely conscious, as he rolls me on my side and moves the binding from the bed, he binds each wrist to an ankle. All I can do is lie there, feeling helpless and weak as I pant from the intensity. The front of my body hurts.

There is a loud snap, and something slices into my back. I scream uselessly again. The whip continues to come down, I think I count 5 or 6 times. My face is wet with tears and snot. I almost start to fear I will drown in those. The whip stops, I am left sobbing hard on the bed.

He comes over and puts my ass in the air. Then he is kicking my right side, I think I hear a crack as white hot pain now comes from that spot, he kicks a couple more times then moves to the left. I feel him lubing up my ass, as I finally black out.

===========================================================================

Aeden

I return to the house around 1:00. I check into the security office and find that Maeve has not left the "pleasure house" yet, even though the "client" left about an hour ago.

"Pull up the camera in the blue room." I order the guy at the monitor.

He does, the room is dark. She probably just fell asleep, but I had a bad feeling about this. It is unlike her, she prefers her apartment. Especially after dates.

"Hit the light switch." I tell him.

I can't believe what I am seeing. Maeve is on the bed, blood all over. She appears to be bound and gagged. I start to run to the "Pleasure house".

I shout "Call an ambulance" over my shoulder to the security room.

I get to the Blue Room, and Maeve is unnaturally pale. I don't want anyone to see her like this, so I unbind and ungag her. Something tells me I shouldn't move her more than that. Her breathing is shallow and wheezy.

Luckily the ambulance shows up quickly, The Devil built a new fire station less than a mile from the compound. He gave it to the city, assuming if they got a built firehouse they would have to staff it. They did.

They come, and as I suspected they are careful about the way they move her. They quickly get her on an immobilization stretcher.

I follow the ambulance to the hospital ER, a doctor comes out in about a half hour to tell me they are rushing her to the Operating room. She has internal bleeding and will be in surgery for several hours.

I finally feel the rage. How could he let this happen? He is supposed to background check all the "clients" to make sure this would not happen.

I don't even remember the ride back to the compound. I notice the lights are on in the Devil's office. I go directly there.

"Aeden," he says as he looks up. "I was just about to head to the hospital, How's our girl?"

"How's our girl?" I ask him. "Lucky to be alive; how the hell did this happen?"

He has the decency to look abashed, "He was an old friend; I never dreamed his tastes were so violent."

"Well know now, if I ever see him again he is a dead man," I tell The Devil.

"Now Aeden, you need to calm down. Why do you care so much? Do you like her?"

My face goes to stone. I know better than to show any weakness in front of him.

"You know I don't, she is your whore. It is just human decency, and a desire to keep your investments in tip top shape. Come on I will drive you to the hospital," I lie to him.

------------------

Maeve

The first time I remember waking up, I was in the ICU. About what I think is the third time, I am in a private hospital room. Flowers surrounding me. Peter, his dad, and Aeden are there. Peter is holding my hand. It brings back the night we spent together.

A nurse rushes in before I open my eyes. She is checking on the machines and offering me a sip of water. The smell of the mixed flowers makes me nauseous.

I try and ask that someone remove the flowers, it takes a few tries. Aeden steps out the door and speaks with someone. In a few minutes one of his staff comes back with a cart and starts moving them to the nurse's station.

Peter has tears in his eyes, "Maeve, thank God you are awake. We were so worried."

The nurse finishes, and leaves the room.

I hesitate to ask, but do "How bad is it?"

Aeden answers "Internal bleeding was the worst part, you had several surgeries. They just removed your breathing tubes this morning. Your back will be scared from the whip, we can worry about plastic surgery later."

Peter states, "I won't change my mind no matter what you decide about the scars. I love you Maeve."

This boy puzzles me, "You are so sweet, but young, you will change your mind."

His dad clears his throat and says in his Texan drawl, "I wouldn't count on it, Peter is extraordinary. Once he wants something, he wants it for life."

Aeden says, "With all the flowers out of the room, there are no bugs left. Let's start planning."

I start to get sleepy, as I drift off to sleep it sounds like the three of them are plotting about how to get me out of The Devil's control.

I can't help thinking, "Good luck to that."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Maeve's New Job Description Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds