• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mother Dear Pt. 10

Mother Dear Pt. 10

"Ooooo, I love doing this for my little boy, so pretty. You really are. And the way that little thing of yours shines when it's all slippery like this and the way it throbs is precious, sweetie."

She watches my body heave and shudder as her hand moves over my erect penis. I'm seated on my 'reward' stool. It is a four-legged 3' tall wooden stool mounted so that it is immobile and anchored. It sits on top of a small 2'x2' stage-like block platform also mounted securely to the floor and wall. The block is raised such that when my mother stands in front of it she doesn't have to bend forward to reach my penis as I sit perched atop the stool. The sole purpose of this fixture in her basement is for exactly what she's doing to me now. She is masturbating me as I am restrained and almost motionless, sitting and locked in place on the stool on the raised platform.

Her hand sloshes, drips k-y, makes squishy sounds as she moves up and down over my penis with it. She coos to me as she pumps me, as she masturbates me methodically.

"Look at my little boy, so pretty. So very pretty, you are such a good boy. My good, good little boy, he's such a good boy."

She purrs baby-talk to me as I whimper and moan, lost to her hand.

I am seated on a life-like 8" firm rubber dildo. It's mounted to the wooden stool seat. It is pushed up and all the way into my rear end. It takes me awhile to mount it and push it all the way into me as I come down on top of it prior to having my wrists and ankles restrained by her. She always stands and watches patiently as I mount and struggle to get the dildo all the way up into me and then sit on the cold wooden seat. Sometimes she'll tap her foot, let me know I'm taking too long.

My ankles are pulled back passed the sides of the stool and secured by locking ankle straps at bottom of the rear stool legs, spreading my legs wide in the front. My wrists are pulled back behind me and fastened tightly by locking cuffs to eye-hooks screwed into the bottom of the wooden stool seat at the back. I can feel my hands at the backs of my rear cheeks pulled tight to the stool seat. A locking collar secures my neck tight to the wall behind me. It keeps me sitting up perfectly straight and unable to bend forward. I can barely move as I throb, shudder, whimper and moan in front of her.

Her hand is a blur. She is pumping fast and very aggressively. She has me all the way erect and my penis shines and glistens as her hand moves down to the base of it. Her thumb and index finger form a tight circle around it, running it up over the head of my erection and then back down all the way to my little balls. When she moves back up over it and across the head she squeezes hard to tease and milk me. She knows how to 'work' me. She also knows I am addicted to her hand and all that she does with it to me.

I shiver, stammer.

Uhhh, uh...ooooooo, ahhhh...ahhhh..."

I am naked before her, restrained to my stool.

"My darling little man, so pretty. So noisy today too. Mother loves you, baby, mother loves you."

She giggles girl-like as she says that. She smiles as she talks to me. She stands in front of me in very sexy black open toe thin ankle strap 3" heels and a short black silk robe. She is naked underneath it. She is soaking wet. Doing this to me always gets her wet. She's also soaking wet because I went down on her for over half an hour before she 'mounted me', as she calls it, mounting me on my reward stool and realistic rubber penis. She laid on the couch, legs up and spread as I licked her and made her cum twice prior to sitting me on my reward stool.

I feel the dildo grind deeply into my rear end as I squirm on the stool. I feel my butt clench around the rubber shaft of it as the first of my cum drips from my penis and down over her hand.

"Oh my. Baby, ooooooo, yessssssssss, that's my little boy. Yes. That pleases Mama very much, oh baby...cum for Mama, come on, sweetie...cum."

She purrs as I cum. I start to whimper rhythmically and loudly as she watches my face intently. My body shakes and quivers as I cum all over her hand. I feel it drip warm and sticky as it runs down between my naked thighs and onto the stool seat and over my baby smooth crotch and balls.

She milks me to the point of my erection going soft in her hand. As soon as I finish cumming she immediately scoops my cum into her hand and feeds it to me. I am quick to suck and lick her hand clean.

"Now that's my good boy. Yes."

She watches as she feeds me, watches as I clean her hand.

"Thank you, Mother...thank you...thank...you..."

I stammer as she feeds me my cum. I feel her other hand pet the side of my face as she watches it all. She smiles deeply.

"Do you know how much I love you? Do you?"

"Yes, Mama, yes, I am so greatful for you, for this. I am."

"I know, honey."

She pets my face. As I lick the last of my cum off of her hand I feel her reach down and take my baby smooth balls and soft penis in her cupped hand. She stares at my face as she pets my hair.

"You are the perfect little boy. I don't know why I didn't start doing all the things I do with you earlier in life. I really don't. I get what I want, you get what you need, it's simply perfect."

I feel her squeeze my balls and penis gently.

"Is that cock up your butt loose, do we need to increase it by an inch or two?"

"No, please Mother, it's so far into me, please. It almost hurts...please...no..."

She puts her finger to my lips and silences me.

"Don't lie to me. We both know what that leads to."

I see the whipping horse off to the side of my reward stool. She points to it as she says that.

"No, Mother please, don't whip me, please. This is so deep into me. Please."

I feel a tear come to my eye.

"Okay. For now. But I want you to be able to take a bigger man should I offer you to one. The two men you see now have no complaints but I've been talking with a man online that has a full 10" penis and I think he'd be perfect for you. I don't want my little boy's tight little hole hurt or harmed. I think that we should start training you for a bigger man. Don't you? I mean given that I'm almost sure I'm going to have you meet him. He's very interesting. I like him. And he loved the pictures of you all femmed up and pretty. I'm pretty sure he'd be good new client for you, honey."

She plays with my balls and penis as she seriously studies my face. I feel my eyes fill with tears.

"Good. We're going to start like we always do with increased size. Remember when that tight little butt of yours could only sit on the 6" dildo, do you?"

I look to the floor, eyes down and nod 'yes' for her.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"You'll put it in on your hands and knees just like we always do, I'll help like I always do too with you learning a new trick. We won't start out on the stool seat with it. That would too cruel. You'll learn. I know you will, just like with the 8" on you like so much now. And he's cute, baby. He showed me pictures of another little sissy he fucks and if she can take it all, you can too, baby. You'll do fine. I want to start this training today. So after we're done here I want you to go online and get a 10" cock. You know what to do, honey."

"Yes, Mother."

"Now, I'm going to do something for the very first time. I've been thinking about this for a while. A very special treat for my very special little man. I don't think it's right but then again what do you and me do that is right?"

She laughed loudly. She patted the top of my head and took her hand off of me. She took paper towels from the table next to me and wiped my penis thoroughly, roughly. Tossing the towels to the floor she looked up at me. She said nothing, just smiled. She leaned forward and put her hands on the tops of my naked legs. Leaning forward all the way she moved her face into my crotch.

And then she did it. She took my soft penis into her mouth.

"Mother...oh...ahhhh...uhhh, mother..."

She started to suck ignoring my whimpering and moaning. She started to run my soft penis around in her mouth with her tongue. She pulled her mouth off me, let it 'pop' out of her mouth semi erect. She licked and flicked her tongue over it as she giggled up at me, talked to me.

"Oooo, you taste nice, baby, almost sweet. Is that you or the k-y? I should have done this long ago."

She put my penis back into her mouth. She got serious, started to concentrate on what she was doing to me. She suck me to full erection, steadying herself with her hands on my legs pushing them apart so far that it hurt. I felt her tongue run over the head of it as she pumped me, as she fucked me with her mouth. I felt her grip my thighs tightly to hold me in place. She started to masturbate me furiously with her mouth. I knew what she wanted. I knew she wanted me to cum.

I could not control myself. I moved my hips as much as I could. I was driven. She was fucking me hard with her mouth. She moved her head up and down almost as rapidly as she did her hand when she made me cum the first time.

"Mother, please...uhhhh..."

I could feel myself on the edge of cumming. I was afraid she'd be mad if I did it in her mouth. But I could not stop it. She would not let me stop it.

"Mother...oooooooooooo...oooooooooooooo..."

It happened. I started to cum. She reached back and put her hands on my rear cheeks on the stool as she felt the first drip of it in her mouth. She held me in place her fingers digging into my cheeks as she milked me for a second time. She kept her mouth on me as she sucked me completely dry.

She sucked me until I was soft in her mouth. I was frozen, thought she'd be mad that I could not control myself. She raised up off of me. Her lipstick was smeared all over her lips, mouth and chin. She ran her finger up the corner of her mouth, caught some of my cum and licked her finger clean.

"Now, that wasn't all bad, was it, honey?"

She laughed softly.

"Your Mother's pretty good at that, isn't she?"

She stroked my thigh with one hand, smiled at me. She put her other on top of my wet penis. She raised up, kissed me quickly on the lips. She moved away from me. As I stammered she checked herself in the large full wall mirror.

"Thank you, thank you...".

I was gushing, shaking.

"Don't get used that that, little boy. That's for special occasions only. I must say I enjoyed doing that to you."

She was fixing her hair in the mirror, talking to me as she checked herself out.

"Another first in our dirty little secretly wonderful dirty little thing, baby boy. Don't you think you'll ever fuck me, though. At least not with anything other than your facial dildo, that's where your dear mother draws the line. But I have to admit, that was fun. I liked sucking that little thing. Like I said, I should have done that earlier. And baby, you taste good, better than my boyfriend. I bet your ex wife misses that taste. You know not all men taste the same. Every one of you tastes different. Even a sissy like you."

She turned to me.

"Tell me you love me."

"I do, Mother, I love you, I do. I do."

"Good."

She cinched the silk belt of her robe up and walked to the door. She looked back at me.

"You're going to sit her on that rubber cock for a while. We both know what a little slut you are and how much you like that little hole of yours used. Don't we? I'm going upstairs to shower and make myself presentable. I'll be back down to set you free in a bit, honey. You're going to find a 10" cock on line. Then you're going to order it, and then you're going to take your mother out to dinner. Maybe later tonight I'll have you lick me again, the way like to do for me. I'm so horny lately, don't know why. We'll see. You sit and think. That's what I want you to do for me now, baby. Sit and think. Tell me again that you love me. You can never tell me that enough. You're such a delight when you do."

She looked at me as I stammered and tripped over myself going on and on telling her I loved and adored her, telling her I was addicted to her.

She stared at me for a moment smiling. Then she turned off the light in the room and closed the door behind her as she left me in mid-sentence, left me in her punishment room. I sat in the dark and felt my penis stir again as I thought about it all. I started to rock on the rubber cock, started to think about the new man my mother would introduce me to.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mother Dear Pt. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds