• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Legs Ch. 03

Kasey's Legs Ch. 03

I returned from my girls' night out with Darcy and Chrissy feeling completely exhausted. My mind was unable to focus on anything other than falling down and going to sleep. I didn't want to think about my experience, on my knees next to a dumpster behind a bar, giving head to two different men, both of whom I had just met.

I just wanted to sleep.

The part of me that rejected and fought the idea of Kasey going out and hooking up with men was getting weaker. I found myself being unable to control my thoughts and my fantasies. I looked at how I was dressed and smiled.

I thought to myself, wow, I really love sucking cock. Or at least I thought I only thought it. As I thought those words to myself, Darcy turned around to look at me from the front seat of the car and smiled.

"We know you do, honey."

"Do you think those guys knew I wasn't really a girl?"

Darcy smiled broadly. "Of course they knew, honey. I told them when you were in the bathroom. Two of them were fine with it and the other two just stayed in the bar."

"Why did you tell them?"

"Do you really think it would be fair to go down on a guy without him knowing first?"

"I guess not."

"Let me tell you, half the time guys don't care who sucks their cock as long as someone sucks it. Guys are sick like that."

"Yeah, I suppose." I sighed. The thought made me feel less special, like I was just a hole for cock and not the sexy girl with the hot legs I thought I was.

"But they think you are really hot, with those long legs and everything else. They see you and they get all hard for you. And the least you can do is show them you appreciate that."

I smiled and nodded. "So, I know you had a fantasy about seeing me going down on a guy, but, I don't know, would it bother you if I started, you know, sucking cock all the time?"

Darcy laughed. "Honey, that would not bother me at all. I want you sucking cock as often as possible. I love watching you going down on a guy and how your eyes light up when he blows his load in your mouth. It is so hot and you are making me so happy."

"Really? So, you are totally cool with it?"

"Of course, but there is one little problem, and I hope it won't be too big of a deal. I know you try hard, but you aren't much of a man in bed. I guess now we know why, but I need to start getting some action on my own. With you getting all this cock, I don't think you can blame me for wanting to get some of my own. You can watch if you like, but I think it is only fair."

I didn't know what to say, and couldn't argue with her logic. I sat quietly in the back seat for the rest of the ride home.

There was a strange car in the driveway when Chrissy dropped us off at our apartment. I asked Darcy if it was someone she knew and she said, "Well, I don't know. Maybe I do, maybe I don't."

My first concern was that her talk about needing to get some action on her own was a prelude to introducing me to her new lover and this was his car. We walked past it, with me holding my heels in my left hand and walking barefoot down the gravel driveway, and a man rolled down the window.

"You must be Kasey," he said with a smile. "I'm Mike."

"Hi Mike," I said nervously. I looked at Darcy, confused.

"Mike wanted to meet you, so I said it was okay if he came by."

Mike looked me up and down and then came up to my face, "Some bad girl needs to wash her face. Looks like you got a serious facial or two tonight."

"One guy gave him a facial. He swallowed the other."

"Nice. Why don't you get down on your knees and give me a little taste before we go inside, Kasey?"

His cock was out faster than I could drop to my knees and he was nice and hard. "How do you like it, sir?"

"Just suck up and down on it a few times. We'll save the real fun for inside."

I slipped it slowly into my mouth and slurped up and down on it about twenty times before he told me to get up and follow him inside.

He had me wash my face, which removed most of my makeup and I did my best to look reasonably presentable. I managed to get my heels back on and walked out to the living room.

"That's much better," Mike said. "Sit down."

I sat across from him while Darcy sat alongside him. He had his arm around her.

"Now, Kasey, I have been fucking your girlfriend here since before you met her and I have continued to fuck her while you've been with her. She always tells me about your small dick and how you have trouble keeping it up when you're trying to fuck her or even when she blows you. And she says the first time she ever got you off was when you were blowing a guy for the first time, which was also the first time she ever saw you really hard. Is all this true?"

"Yes, sir."

Mike laughed, "Sir, huh? That isn't the reception I expected but I like it."

"How would you feel if you pranced around in front of a guy in your skirt with those legs and he didn't get hard?"

"I wouldn't feel good about that. I like to make guys hard."

"So, how do you think it makes Darcy feel when you can't get it up for her?"

"She probably feels the same way."

"Don't you want to be able to please her?"

"Yes, I do. I love Darcy. I want to be able to make her happy."

Darcy came over and sat on the edge of the sofa and took my hand. "I don't have any use for your male self. He only disappoints me. I want you to become Kasey full time."

"You want me to have a sex change?" I said with surprise in my voice.

"No, I don't want that. I want you to keep having that sad little dick so you can remember at night that you are unable to satisfy a woman and that this is because you prefer cock to pussy. I don't want you to forget that."

I just swallowed hard, nodded my head and then hung it in shame.

"Mike is going to break in your ass tonight. You are going to get fucked. And because I love you I want the first cock to split your girlie ass to be the same one that fucks me night after night."

"I can't—"

"Of course you can. You said you'd try anything once, and you said you wouldn't like sucking cock and yet there you are kneeling in garbage and blowing two guys. I don't know why you keep fighting. It really is pathetic."

Mike stood up and got completely naked. He was very muscular, well-built all around and his cock remained quite hard. He walked over to where I was on the couch and Darcy knelt down and took it in her mouth and started sucking it.

My mouth dropped and I felt myself starting to cry.

"Poor baby," laughed Mike. "Are you jealous of me or jealous of her?"

"I don't know," I said, putting my head in my hands to hide my tears.

"Sure you do. Would you rather be having her suck your little dick or would you rather be sucking my nice, big juicy hard cock?"

I removed my hands from over my face and looked up with my tear-stained mascara. "I'd rather be sucking your cock."

"Would you rather fuck your girlfriend or get fucked by her man?"

I choked on my words.

"You better hurry up before she gets me off, because then you won't get none."

I let the tears come, stood up and slid my panties down my gorgeous tanned thighs. I pulled them over my sexy high heels and sat down on the edge of the couch. I swallowed hard, lifted my sexy legs in the air and pulled them back to expose my asshole.

"Please fuck me, sir. Please."

Darcy sounded like she was gagging and pulled away from Mike's cock. She was laughing so hard she had choked on him.

"Damn, Darcy, you weren't kidding. He is so ripe he's going to fall right off the fucking tree."

Darcy went in the bedroom and came back with the tube of lubricant I kept hidden, or thought I kept hidden, in my dresser drawer. It was buried beneath a lot of work clothes along with the two dildos I secretly used on myself.

Seeing the look of shock on my face, Darcy shook her head. "Yeah, I know you've been shoving those two dildos up your ass for who knows how long. And, okay, you only used to dress for fun. I don't think it really matters any more, keeping it a secret and all. Do you?"

I shook my head and pulled my legs back above my head.

Darcy rubbed the lube on my asshole and worked some into me with two fingers. Then, after Mike put on a condom she lubed his cock as well.

After he positioned himself between my beautiful legs, and I felt the tip of his hard cock pressing against my anus, Darcy sat down on the edge of the couch beside me and started running her hand up and down my bare thigh.

"You do have great legs," she said as Mike began to enter me. I let out a soft moan and she said, "You know what I want all the men to think when they see you? I want them to say, 'Nice legs, better head, and a great fuck.' Yeah, that's what they're going to say about you. Word gets around quickly, you know. And I am certainly not going to keep my mouth shut."

Mike was pushing into me slowly, and I could feel every inch of him as his cock went deeper into my willing ass. When he had finally gotten the full length of his hard cock into me, he told me to look at him. Once I met his eyes, he pulled my left leg towards him while Darcy held onto the right. He started licking my calf and around my ankles as he began thrusting back and forth inside my ass.

I felt so aroused and so hot, and I looked down at my own dick. It was fully erect and standing straight up, turning intermittently purple and bone white. It was pulsing and moving around wildly on its own with each and every thrust.

Darcy started kissing and licking my right thigh and around my knee while Mike started fucking me faster and harder with every thrust. I felt so good I thought I was going to pass out, and then I came.

My dick seized up for a moment and then started spraying out more cum that I'd ever seen come out of it before. Even when it stopped spurting I felt like the orgasm would not end. It was as if I was having a seizure and while my upper body flapped around like a recently caught fish. Darcy and Mike held my legs steady. Mike kept fucking me, picking up the pace with each thrust until he was slamming me as hard and as deep as he could.

I felt Mike tense up and thought he was about to cum inside of me, but then he pulled out, tore off his condom with one motion and climbed up onto the couch. He was holding his cock tightly, holding back his orgasm until he could position it in my face. Seeing what he was doing, I dropped my legs down and opened my mouth, getting just the head of it between my lips as he shot a massive load into me.

I lost some of it down my chin, and part of it shot across my cheek when he pulled out of my mouth before he was done, but I managed to swallow the rest.

"I'm so happy for you," Darcy said, brushing the hair from my black wig out of my face and then taking it off entirely since it was now sitting sideways on my head. "I'm so happy I could help you find your place in life. Are you going to thank Mike?"

"Oh wow, yes, thank you, sir," I said, still uncertain of my compulsion to call him 'sir.'

"Thank you for doing this for me, Mike," Darcy said and kissed him on the mouth. "I know you had second thoughts, but wasn't it worth it?"

"Well, baby, when you said your boyfriend was a crossdresser I figured he'd look like a man in a dress and shit, but Kasey is fucking hot."

Mike told Darcy he was going to go home. It was late, and after she walked him to his car and made out with him for ten minutes in the driveway, Darcy came back inside to see I had taken off my heels and curled up like a cat on the couch.

"Well, honey, you had a very good night, didn't you?" she said.

"Uh huh," I purred as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up a couple hours later, brought out of my peaceful sleep by sounds coming from the bedroom. Darcy was moaning loudly and I could hear the headboard of the bed we shared banging up against the wall. I got up slowly and quietly crept towards the bedroom door. It was mostly closed, but still ajar enough for me to look in at what was happening.

Darcy was on all fours, with one hand tightly gripping the bars of the headboard as some man I'd never seen before was fucking her hard from behind. Her hair was drenched with sweat and his chest was glistening. They had been going at it for a while.

Darcy's moans were loud, interspersed with grunts of "oh yeah" and "fuck me, baby" and "I'm a bad girl." I stood in complete shock and paralysis, unable to move and unable to stop watching. I had never seen her like this.

When we had made love, I had always been slow and careful. I was usually apologetic at some point because I would keep losing my erection and would have to pull out and let her stroke me, or stroke myself, until I got hard again and could continue. The process would repeat several times until she would tell me, "It's okay, don't worry about it."

She would try then to get me off with her hand, but would give up after not getting anywhere. Then she would tell me to get myself off and watched as I masturbated. She'd try teasing me with her breasts, which were large and very much admired by men wherever she went, letting me suck on them as I jerked my dick.

Without fail, as I tried to jerk myself off with Darcy and her large breasts and very nice body there next to me, open to whatever I wanted from her, my attention would go to my own legs. A gorgeous woman beside me and I would end up getting off by masturbating while looking, touching and sometimes kissing my own legs.

I snapped back to the present moment as Darcy's lover came inside her. I watched, mesmerized, as he body tightened up, his jaw clenched and he let out a loud gasp of ecstasy. He collapsed on top of her, exhausted and fulfilled.

I sighed quietly and walked to the bathroom. I felt in dire need of a shower, still sticky and sweaty from my big night. I closed the bathroom door and took off all my girlie clothes. I looked in the mirror at my earrings, took them out as well and put them into the little jewelry box Chrissy gave me for them. It was little more than a small pink box made out of cardboard, but putting my earrings in it gave me a feeling of validation and normalcy.

"Just like a real girl," I quietly told myself.

I washed myself thoroughly in the shower and shaved. I'd been shaving with a woman's razor for years, the kind that would tilt and adjust to "every curve" and did it every day when I showered. Sometimes I'd shave twice a day. It started with just my legs, but then I'd shave everything up to my waist and eventually my entire body.

I had never been that hairy to begin with. Growing up I'd been teased in school for having hairless legs in gym class but disappointed when hair actually started to grow on them.

I was never able to grow anything resembling facial hair. I'd have spots where hair would grow on my face, but always had "bald patches" and the hair would grow out light, soft and blondish rather than thick and dark like manly facial hair. As a result, it wasn't difficult to keep my face shaved smooth and keep it soft like a woman's.

Once I finished showering and shaving, I slipped into my black teddy, which was hanging on the hook on the back of the bathroom door. I'd only slept a couple of hours and needed more. My bedroom, the one I shared with Darcy, wasn't exactly available. Darcy and her lover were now asleep in it, and he was snoring loudly.

We had a second bedroom, which had belonged to Darcy's roommate before I moved in. There was a twin bed in it now and we mostly used it for storage. The bed was made, so I cleared some things off of it, climbed in between the sheets and went to sleep.

My dreams were filled with big, strong men taking me in every way possible. When I woke up the sheets and blankets were strewn about wildly and after sitting up I realized I had ejaculated in my sleep. There was a big glob of semen dripping down my thigh. I leaned back on the bed and pulled my leg towards me and licked it off myself. It was cold, but still wet and it tasted nice.

"Like a creamy, salty snack," I giggled to myself.

Our apartment was part of a very large house that had been divided up into five different units. It was an older house that belonged to a wealthy family who rented it out as units rather than living in it themselves. We lived in the basement apartment. The other units were occupied by mostly single men with one couple living on the second floor.

The house had a very nice pool, with a cabana that contained a bathroom and changing room along with a rudimentary shower with a concrete floor. There were reclining deck chairs around the pool, but I had never used them or the pool. It was an excellent location for tanning, and Darcy often sat out there, but I preferred the privacy of tanning booths.

On a Sunday morning after a night where I had gone out dressed, sucked off two guys behind a dumpster and came home to get fucked by a man for the first time, secrecy didn't seem all that important any longer.

Darcy had gone out, so I changed into a hot pink bikini bottom from my stash of "girl clothes," slipped into a pair of flip-flops, grabbed a towel and a bottle of tanning oil and went up to the swimming pool.

It was almost eleven o'clock and there wasn't anyone around at the pool. I felt good as I set my towel across one of the reclining deck chairs, kicked off my flip flops and started applying the oil over my smooth body. By the time I was done, I was once again hard as a rock.

I always used to feel self-conscious about having a small penis. Barely three inches long when fully erect, I always worried when I went to bed with a woman for the first time. There would always be that moment when she first saw or felt it that I cringed, thinking she might reject me then and there.

For the first time I could see a benefit. Not only did it make dressing up and going out easier in the sense that it was easier to conceal, it also made it possible to keep from popping out when I was laying out in just a bikini bottom.

I was lying on my stomach with my eyes closed, lost in a daydream when I felt something land on my back. I turned my head to see Darcy standing there. I reached around to grab what she had dropped on my back and found a bikini top.

"I got the smallest cup size I could," Darcy laughed. "The landlord doesn't like girls sunbathing topless up here."

I nodded silently and looked around to be sure no one else was around the pool or looking at me through their windows and put the bikini top on.

"I saw Greg from the apartment upstairs this morning when I was heading out," Darcy told me. "He's the guy with the apartment that overlooks the driveway. He told me he saw you sucking Mike's cock in the driveway. Said he didn't recognize you at first but, well, he put two and two together."

"Oh wow," I sputtered out. "I'm so embarrassed. I never even thought about that, when, you know, I did that..."

"Relax, honey, he doesn't want to kick your ass or anything. He said he loved the way you went right down on your knees when Mike pulled out his dick and just started sucking. He told me he wished his girlfriend would do that."

I relaxed and smiled. "I was worried there for a minute."

"I told him you wouldn't mind doing the same thing for him if he was interested. He seemed more than a little intrigued, and said he'd think about it, something about girls like you really not being his thing. I'm not sure if he meant girls with a dick or girls that suck and fuck everyone they meet."

I sat up and got defensive. "Oh come on, I do not suck and fuck everyone I meet!"

Darcy shrugged. "Time will tell."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Legs Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds