• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Caught For the Last Time Ch. 09

Caught For the Last Time Ch. 09

123

End of Series Notes

While not the last chapter in this couple's life, it is the last chapter in this series. Finding the right theme to end a series with is not easy, but it was through the wonderful emails I received from so many, that is was easy for me to keep Jamie and Kelsey in love with each other, and only each other until the end.

There were many real moments in this final chapter for me and many "I wish they were real and still hope they will be real" ones as well. I hope you enjoy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Several nights before we were to leave, we invited Sally to come out to dinner with us. She was so impressed with my overall poise since our first dining experience.

"I need to let Tammi know how much you've changed. You have to put Chicago on your tour next year and I'll come too. We will have so much fun."

By the time our Vegas trip had rolled around I had gone out six times, mostly nights but we even did a day trip and took a little walk. It was scary at first, but the practice of walking in open spaces was good. I even got a pair of flats, two pair of low heels and a pair of sandals to make the walk more comfortable. There was a lot to planning this trip.

Packing was the most difficult part. We literally laid out clothes for each day and night, undergarments, shoes, and nighties. Plus, we were hoping to buy a few things out there. Kelsey even bought me a beautiful black baby doll nightie as a special gift for all the hard work I had put in.

We had decided on a four night package at the Palace Station and kept the itinerary simple. Our first night would be an easy night. Get dress, drive around the strip a bit and wander into a couple of the casinos.

Second night we would catch a show, Divas Las Vegas and maybe head over the Bellagio and watch the fountains.

Third night would be dining out and then an evening at the Stratosphere lounge and maybe Fremont Street.

And our final night would be early dining at the Wynn Resort, then catch the show LaReve.

Daytime would include some mandatory shopping, some touring and going to the pool. My only concession on dressing was that I was not going to wear a girl's bathing suit and wig to the pool.

But as we got closer, I did buy two inexpensive two piece bathing suits just in case I got the courage. Maybe, I would wear the bottoms, but I could not see me in the top at a pool.

Kelsey said, "You know, you could walk to the pool in a feminine top and shorts as a cover up and flip flops. Let's not say no quite yet."

As I modeled the bathing suits in a wig for her, she smiled a bit and said, "But, if you're going to wear that, you will need to do a little shaving girl. Even I have to."

"I'm game," I replied.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

As we headed to the airport, I tried to go as girlie as I could with a nice camisole and panties underneath a pair of skinny jeans and a nice unisex top. Even my shoes were a bit girlish, but not outlandish. All my guy clothes were staying home.

"You're Jamie all this weekend," she reminded me as we stood in line for TSA.

We touched down in Vegas, grabbed the rental car and headed right to the hotel. The Palace Station was nice, easy to maneuver in and had a good set up for what we wanted. Our room had a great view of the strip, but the hotel was not on the strip. At least we were facing it.

Vegas looked so different by day, it was almost disappointing. So hot and dry. Well, it is in a desert.

Once in, we unpacked and set up a Jamie side of the closet and dresser and a Kelsey side. That alone was so much fun.

It was still afternoon so we took a drive over to a nail salon Tommy had recommended. The Asian girls there could not have been nicer. I showed them some pictures and they loved my Jamie look.

We got the full mani-pedi, foot massage, etc. I went with a subtle OPI Bubble Bath color which was a light pink and Kelsey went with a dark red. I was so glad Kelsey made me pack sandals for afterwards...nails need to try.

So while waiting for the nails to dry we read all the brochures and magazines on Vegas and began refining the trip. This was so cool. We were really in Vegas!

With the strip still quiet, we did a drive up it and got a good lay of the land. These casinos were huge! Tommy was right. Walking in Vegas in heels would not be a good idea. Cars or taxis were the way to go.

Before returning to the Palace Station we stopped in a cute restaurant and grabbed a quick salad. I felt special being in the restaurant with nail polish but no one seemed to even notice. Welcome to Las Vegas.

We decided that we would change and head out around 8:00 as the lights were coming up. I was still a bit nervous about being out and about in the casinos, so we decided to start right here at the Palace Station.

I probably wore my most conservative outfit, a black skirt that fell just above my knee, heels and a silver and purple sequin top.

It was fun zig zagging through all the machines and tables, and watching people gamble away their money. As I walked, I kept thinking of all the things I had practiced with regards to walking and just wanted to blend in.

After a little tour, we settled into some dollar slots and ordered a drink from a hostess. She made it a point of complimenting me on my outfit. My first Vegas compliment!

As we first wandered around the casino a little more, it was like watching magic. But then, after about an hour it was, "OK, let's go somewhere else." We have actually seen all of this casino, twice.

As we got to the car in the amazing dry heat and headed out, we drove by this really cool looking adult shop called the Lion's Den. Kelsey said, "I remember seeing an ad for this in the magazine...let's go in."

The Lion's Den was really nice and clean, and it was actually fun to just browse the adult toys. They were expensive but very nice.

Kelsey was looking at the Venus butterfly and said, "I've heard of these but never actually seen one." Then teasingly she said, "Can I get one to try?"

I kind of rolled my eyes.

She then walked over to the strap-ons, picked one off the wall, came up behind me with it, poked me in the butt with it and playfully asked, "Would this interest you?"

Even under the make-up I was getting red. After looking at a few of them, a cute, normal looking sales associate came over and asked if she could answer any questions.

"Uhhh, this would be our first time buying or uhhh, even trying one of these. Any recommendations?" Kelsey asked. We both looked so embarrassed.

"Sure, I'd be glad to help. First, you both look fantastic. Is this your first trip to Vegas?"

"Yes, and our first day here as well."

"Well my name is Maddie and Welcome to Las Vegas."

"There are several things to look for on your first purchase of a strap-on. First, I think a smooth surface is the most important...like this one. The ribbed ones are OK, but not right now."

"Then sizing. If it's your first, trust me there's no rush to buy a large one. You are buying this for your pleasure right now. And third, the strap to hold it on. That is really so important.

Maddie then showed Kelsey, "See this part here? You want that to sit right here on you so you can enjoy it as much as she does. This isn't pleasure just for her but you as well."

I really liked her referring to me as a "she" and "her".

"Personally," reaching up and bringing another one down, "this is my favorite brand to wear. It fits me the best and my partners enjoy it as well. Seems pretty universal. But definitely go with the smaller size right now. Too many people buy the larger size and never actually get it inside which is the whole point."

Maddie then asked my wife, "Do you have any butterflies of your own? I saw you looking at them."

Kelsey was a bit more embarrassed this time and said, "No, but do you have some suggestions?

Maddie walked over and said, "I have these three. This is my favorite one most of the time, especially if I am alone. It works for me in minutes and then for a long time thereafter. It has nice control settings. May I ask, are you super responsive?"

Wow, this was an interesting exchange.

"'I'd say not super but I am stimulated fairly easily there when we're together."

"Well, this is my second favorite. I can wear this discretely even during the day and it works its magic even if I'm just sitting at a desk or waiting here for a customer. Some nights are really slow." she said with a smile. "You might like this one because it also has very nice controls and is quiet."

"And this other one has a few little extra pieces built in, and might be good for a later purchase."

Kelsey and I spent about another 30 minutes browsing the store, and ended up purchasing a strap-on, a butterfly, three scented lotions and a porn video featuring crossdressers just for fun.

"If you get a chance, please come back and let me know how things went, that is if you feel comfortable enough sharing. Maybe you will see a few more things you like. We truly have one of the nicest collections on the strip."

We then decided to try another casino and drove over to the Rio. The magazine at the nail salon said they had a free evening show in the air celebrating Rio and thought it would be something fun to see.

It wasn't bad but really was not all that exciting. We browsed the shops on the upper and lower levels, and Kelsey and I even tried on some slinky dresses. It was all fun and we could tease each other with the erotic clothes.

After our stroll, we decided to head back to the Palace Station. Now returning to our home base was easy. We played a few more slots, watched some hookers strut the floor and hang out near the elevators, and just enjoyed the awesome dresses some of the ladies were wearing before heading up to our room.

It was great getting the heels off, and everything else for that matter.

"Anything special you want me to wear for our first night?" I asked.

"Absolutely. That new black babydoll has first night written all over it."

Kelsey said, "I'm showering first," and jumped in the shower to freshen up. She came out with just a robe on, flowing openly as she walked by, her breasts bouncing and said "I'll change out here, your turn."

The shower felt so good. I was careful as not to wet my natural hair or make-up. As I was drying off I noticed that Kelsey left one container of lotion for me on the counter. Interesting, she didn't say anything.

After a quick shower, I brushed out my wig, re-applied my lipstick and slid on the new black panties. I loved getting new clothes and wearing them for the first time, and even as tired as I was, I got excited.

My nipples were rock hard with even just the panties on. I just stood there looking at myself in the floor to ceiling mirrors as I was caressing my breasts and squeezing my nipples.

"I still need a few minutes," I heard Kelsey say and I replied back, "Me too, no rush."

As I slid the new black babydoll on I realized I could go even heavier on my make-up so I spent a few minutes on that. I then picked up the lotion and opened it. I loved the strawberry scent.

It was still quiet from the other room so I slid my black panties down and applied some lotion on my middle finger. As I lifted my leg on the small stool in the bathroom, I slid my finger inside my butt hole.

Was tonight going to be the night? This felt so comfortable. I closed my eyes as I continued to massage myself. This was feeling so good. I was not going to masturbate, but it felt so good to stroke my cock while slowly penetrating myself as well.

After a few minutes, I probed a little more but the angle wasn't the best. But still, it felt so nice.

Finally I heard, "Any time, hun." That was my call and I lightly washed up, tried to cool down with a cool face cloth and headed into the room.

The lights were low and Kelsey was standing at the window with her back to me wearing a new black, skin tight body suit. This was really tight, almost like spanx material

"Come, join me over here," she asked.

I slinked over beside her and cuddled up to her. Now, the bright lights from the strip could be seen from the other side of the highway from where we were.

"I love it here," she said. "I didn't think I would, but it is so different than anything thing at home."

I just stood there and felt her hands moving under the front of the babydoll and then onto my breasts.

"Tonight, you are all mine," she whispered. She moved behind me and as I continued looking out the window, she caressed my body from my shoulders down to my legs.

It felt so good that I was reaching up and squeezing my own nipples. This was so erotic.

The huge lighted signs from the strip kept changing, displaying who was performing now and who was coming soon. It was like a bright, colored silent movie. I was hoping no one could see us standing in the window and at the same time was hoping every one could.

I could feel myself getting more excited and took Kelsey's hand and led her over to the bed. Laying on my back I spread my legs open and invited her on top of me. As she stood over me in her all black outfit, I just had these visions of her taking me tonight.

She reached down and pressed her hands against my breasts, and then stomach and then my pelvis. My cock had already sprung out of the panties but she didn't seem interested in it.

As she climbed on top of me, we kissed, lightly at first and then deeper as the time slipped away. I could feel her slowly beginning to grind her pelvis and thighs against mine. I loved her slow rhythm.

When I reached up for her breasts, the tightness and firmness of her outfit made any semblance of a woman on her disappear. I knew she was excited, but her nipples were not poking through the material. I reached my arms around her and wrapped my legs around hers, drawing her body in closer to mine.

After a long while, Kelsey literally slid down me and began teasing my cock with her fingers as she slid the black panties with the little black bow ties off me. I so wanted her to take me in her mouth. I had not been this excited before without cumming...but she did not.

She was going for a long wonderful night. As the reflections of the Vegas lights danced on our wall, she kept lightly caressing my cock, then playing with just my balls with her fingers.

Several times she brought me to a climax with her fingers alone, but then skillfully backed away. And then she began rubbing underneath me as she knelt over me.

As I kept my legs spread open, I could smell a sweet vanilla fragrance and felt a little pressure around my hole. I bent my knees up a bit more and could sense one of her fingers beginning to probe me. She went around and around, and then slid her finger in a little more. "Oh, that feels so good," I sighed.

After a while, I caught another scent of the vanilla as she added some more lotion to her fingers and began putting two fingers in me. "Tell me if this hurts babe. I just want to please you tonight," she whispered.

With the added lotion and her slow prodding, I could finally feel my muscles relaxing and was opening up more and more. "Oh, this is wonderful...don't stop" I soft replied.

With each few minutes, she went deeper and deeper, and I could feel myself opening up wider and wider as she added a third finger. I could feel her spreading her fingers inside me, at times causing a little pain and then pleasure again. I'm not sure I could take much more but I wanted her in me.

"Ohhh," I cried as she pushed her fingers in even deeper. I was breathing so deeply now that all I could think of was her being in me. I grabbed my knees and pulled myself up as far as I could and she slid in even deeper than before.

"Stay with me babe. You're a big girl. You can do this."

Kelsey rested for a while with her fingers in me. I then felt myself relaxing even more as she had to have had all four fingers inside me. I just could not tell anymore.

"That's my girl. You feel so warm inside. I love how you feel inside."

She stayed right there longer and longer, and it felt so good. Lightly her fingers were moving inside me, creating pleasure and pain with every push.

"Roll over hun," she whispered to me.

As I rolled over, she ever so slowly removed her fingers and got up. In the silhouette of the window I could see her putting on the strap-on. Her black outfit and ponytail, with the strap-on against the Vegas lights was an image that will always stay with me.

"Kneel on the bed right over here," she whispered as she walked back over. I could tell she was putting lubricant on the strap on cock and slowly began working it against me.

"Jamie, I have wanted to do you for so long." Kelsey began pressing the strap on against me and slowly I was able to accept it.

I could immediately tell this was not her finger. I felt this amazing pressure building inside me, and then the cock slid into me a little more.

"Ohhhh, Kelsey, I can't...no...please stay right there... Ohhh, please, come in me just a little more."

I had this series of emotions running from stop to don't stop.

"I love my Jamie," she whispered. "Your ass feels so good around my cock."

The deeper she went, the more we were both enjoying it. I pushed back on her to allow her even deeper.

"Oh fuck, this is sooo good," she said out loud as she began slowly rocking against me, driving her hips into me. I could tell she was having one of her long slow orgasms.

The more vocal she got, the harder I pushed back. She was holding onto my hips so tight that I thought she was going to give me bruises. Her body was quivering and finally she started slowing down.

By now my head was spinning. This felt so freaking good. Carefully and slowly, she withdrew strap-on from me and gave me this huge hug from the back and just held on to me.

I literally couldn't move. This had not only taken my breath away but also wiped me out emotionally as well.

Kelsey was sweet enough to bring me in a warm cloth from the bathroom and help clean me up while I was still lying on the bed in a fetal position.

"If I had one, you're having one too," she whispered.

She rolled me over onto my back and finally started sucking my cock. I was rock hard but could barely respond. I just laid there with my legs spread wide open as she kissed and sucked my cock from all sides and caressed my balls with her hands. She then closed my legs.

Her body suit had a slight slit in the crotch and as she slowly spread that covering apart she straddled me cowgirl style, and just ground the living crap out of me. She was rising and falling on me as she drove her fingers into her own pelvis. As she began having even another orgasm, I exploded in her.

I don't remember falling asleep that night but the hot desert sun came streaming in our window all too early in the morning from the open drapes of last night.

I staggered up and closed the drapes, and then headed into the bathroom. My make-up was a wreck and my body was even worse, but I was real satisfied. I cleaned up as well as I could and climbed back into bed. Kelsey, still in her black cat suit, never stirred.

It wasn't until about 8AM Vegas time that we woke up. She crawled on top me and said, "I love you." I loved hearing those words.

We both needed long showers and we really took our time getting ready.

"It's going to be a full Jamie day, remember," she said quietly.

"I know, and I can't wait."

Kelsey helped me with some daytime make-up and we prepared for our first Vegas buffet. I actually felt quite good about going down dressed, especially after last night. Kelsey was really treating me like Jamie and I was enjoying it.

I went with a jeans skirt that buttoned down the front, an ivory lacy top and my flats. Real simple and it fit in perfectly with the crowd here. My butt was a bit tender but I wore it like a badge of honor.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Caught For the Last Time Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds