• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Brod: Doctor's Note

Brod: Doctor's Note

12

I bulged a lot in college—and I'm not just talking about the one hanging between my legs. I was a lot fatter back then. And the thing about being quite fat is that you lose some cock because the base gets covered by said fat. So, back then, while my cock was only about half an inch shorter—around nineteen inches—the practical measurement was only about seventeen or so because I was way heavier. I still had my girth, though. And it's not like I can ever get the whole thing inside someone.

Anyway. A lot of stupid shit happens to me because of my genitals and the fact that I can't say no to women (a few twinks have gotten the better of me, too). I've been mugged, shot at, and beaten because of these things—mostly because of that "not saying no to women" thing in particular. I guess it kind of averages out, since I basically won some kind of genetic lottery when it comes to manhood.

But, I digress. I don't generally enjoy dwelling on or writing about stuff like having a gun pointed at me. This is a much more light-hearted story about stupid shit happening because of my size.

My feet crunched over leaves and the red bricks of the pathway. I was dressed in my comfortable black sweatpants—and any pants being comfortable for me is saying something. My enormous balls slapped against my thighs as I walked, my cock swinging in front of me, visible under the cloth.

A waifish boy with eyeliner smiled at me as we passed each other, his hand brushing mine. I smacked his rear as he moved away, drawing a gasp and playful glare.

Ahead, a chubby blonde smiled at me. "Hey, Brod."

"Hey there, Tiff," I said with a smile.

And so it went, my previous trysts greeting me as I made my way to class.

My bulge preceded me into that class. Semester was getting rolling, and the professor was near the door, handing out syllabi and smiling. Professor Klein was a nice enough man with an impressive beard. When I got to him, he smiled and reached out to shake my hand. "Ah, hello there, young man, what's your name?"

"Hey, Professor. Brod Kanayama," I answered him, shaking his hand. Back then, I didn't know how to give a proper handshake. I think it showed, because he looked down at my hand, and past it, my bulge. His eyes widened in shock, his mouth hanging open.

"Mr. Kanayama, what is the meaning of that?!" he snapped, jabbing his finger at my bulge.

I sighed. I was hoping to avoid this conversation. "That's.... You know. Me. My junk."

"That is most certainly not you, nor your junk." His eyes met mine, his brow rumpled. "Do you take me for an idiot? If you are trying to appeal to the ladies, Mr. Kanayama, I assure you that this is not how to do it—"

"But—"

"—and if this is a prank, no one is laughing."

"Mr. Klein, that's him, alright," piped up a petite white girl to my left. I'm pretty sure her name was Riley. I knew she'd been in my room last week—I recognized her face, at least. "I've seen it!" she said, before blanching once she realized what just came out of her mouth.

Klein took his glasses off and rubbed his wizened face. "You will not be allowed into my class while you are engaging in such foolhardy activity, and this will be counted toward your absences."

"Sir. I can show you—"

"Unbelievable!" The professor looked at the crowd piling up around us. "You are wasting time. I will not be peeking into anyone's pants!" he snapped. "If you can give me a doctor's note that this is indeed your condition, then we will drop this matter. Until then, you will not be in this class. I don't need you distracting everyone."

I stared at him, then sighed. "Fine, I'll be back." I turned around and headed to the clinic.

***

It was bullshit, really, but it was part of what happened when you had a cock like a culvert and balls suitable for demolition. Sometimes, men said things like what Klein did out of jealousy. I can deal with jealousy. I like it, to be honest. However, I think that he was legitimately concerned that I had decided to go and rob a produce stand and the deli.

In any case, remember what I said about women? Yeah, I'm very easily distracted. Honestly, it's amazing I made it through school. And if I wasn't fucking teachers, I don't know how it would have went. I'm intelligent, don't get me wrong—I'm just very, very horny. The reason I mention this is because it took me a long time to make it to the campus clinic.

I smiled as I plucked some paper towels from the dispenser and began to wipe the jizz off my cock. I balled them up, throwing them into a growing pile of spunk-soaked paper in the trash can. The raw scent of sex mixed with that of cheap soap and commercial cleaners. My erection bobbed up and down in front of me, still dripping precum. I sighed, looking down at it.

A voluptuous cinnamon-colored girl was groaning, her thick thighs spread wide. Jizz poured from her stretched-out cunt into the toilet, her apron hanging from a hook in the stall. A little sandwich was emblazoned across the front. Her eyelids fluttered, her body twitching. I think she was still cumming. I looked around and saw the sink. Moving up to it, I turned on the cold water and pushed my cock in ... it could only get the glans, and I had to keep pushing the button. But it helped get my erection to go down. Now, I admit, as big as my belly was back then, it did make things a bit more difficult, since it put weight on my cock while I was trying to hoist it upward into the sink. But I managed.

A little while later the girl had recovered a bit and was pushing down on her distended belly to force the last of my seed out. I bent down and kissed her on the cheek. "I have to go, Elena."

She grabbed my hand and groaned, "You didn't eat, mi amor! You should eat."

"Oh, right. Yeah, I'll eat later. I don't have a lot of time," I said, pulling up my sweatpants. "I'll see you later, though!"

She gave me a little wave as I left. I'd gone to the little sub store in the student union to get some lunch, seeing as how I'd miss class anyway. And, well. I got distracted. Despite my hunger, I wanted to get this thing with the clinic over with before my next class began, and stopping for a fuck had taken up a good 45 minutes total with dick deflation time.

I finally got to the campus clinic. Most students were in class, so the wait was short. I was in the back, sitting on a rustling sheet of wax paper in the middle of a massive exam room. I'd long wondered why the rooms were so large. My enormous bulge hung over the side of the table.

Doctor Nahid Ghali sauntered in, smiling at me. "Mr. Kanayama! What sort of trouble are you in this time, hmm? Get another rugburn fucking a sorority? It's a bit early in the year." The top two buttons of her teal blouse were already undone, exposing some of her vast, sandy-colored cleavage.

I shook my head, rolling my eyes. "No, I was trying to go to class, right?"

"Yeah?"

"And the new professor doesn't believe this is me." I patted my balls. "He said I had to get a note certifying my 'condition.' " I added some air quotes.

Dr. Ghali came toward me, her enormous bust wobbling, her big, dark eyes looking into mine. Those massive breasts were each easily bigger than her head. The pristine lab coat she wore stood absolutely no chance containing them. Her jet-black hair was up in a bun, exposing her sparkling earrings and graceful neck. She stood between my legs, her gigantic tits so close to my face I could feel the warmth coming off of them. Thick nipples made miniature tents in her lab coat. Her hands cupped my heavy nuts. "You know, Brod. You never know what happens with these 'conditions,' they can change at any moment. Especially with such interesting physiology. I'd better reexamine you ... if you have time, of course?"

I looked up at the clock on the wall. "I think you're right, doctor," I answered, sliding to my feet with a rustle of the paper. Delicate fingers slid into my waistband and slipped the pants down, along with the boxers I'd worn specially because it was the first day of class. I sat back against the examination table. The doctor smiled as she slowly unbuttoned her top, leaning in toward me and pushing her cleavage up against my face. My whole face was buried in her silky, pliable flesh. "Mmmph. Mmm." I could smell the sweetness of her perfume. I kissed one of her breasts, groaning as I sucked at it, biting gently at a mouthful of flesh. I could feel her body shuffling as she trapped my head in her bust.

When she pulled away, her top was gone. She wiggled her hips at me, turning around as she bent over, slipping her slacks down, exposing her teal panties. Her ass bounced as her bra came away, her fat tits jiggling under her. Then, slowly, her panties slipped downward, exposing her pussy, the pink lips standing out against her tan skin. Standing again, I licked my lips. Her enormous tits were so big that you could easily see them from behind! I felt my cock stir.

The doctor then freed herself of her shoes, turning around, now naked except for her socks, necklace, and earrings. I shrugged my way out of my t-shirt, giving her a much less dramatic reveal. Dr. Ghali folded her clothes up and went to the side of the room, sticking everything in a drawer. She knew what my seminal output was like, and how messy I got. Walking toward me, her feet padding softly, she grinned.

"I can't have you cumming inside me right now, Brod," she said. "I have a job to do."

"Okay, then where am I gonna cum? The sink clogged last time we tried that," I said.

A wry smile played across her face. "We'll just have to store your cum somewhere else," she answered cryptically. Her hands gripped my cock and she began to slowly pump it, kneeling, her tits rippling. Pressing her nose against my heavy nuts and cock, she inhaled deeply. "Mmm! Who did you fuck?" Her tongue slipped from her mouth and ran over my cock.

"A girl at Sub-Liminal," I answered.

Her eyes met mine. "They only go up to 12 inches there, Brod."

"We had to add a few," I snerked.

She grinned and stood up, walking toward the door. Cracking it open, she peeked out, while my own eyes examined the curves of her ass. "Lizzy, come in here, please?"

Turning back toward me, she came over, draping an arm over my shoulders as she faced the door. "Elizabeth is my intern," she explained.

The door opened, and a petite white girl came in. She gasped, dropping the clipboard she was holding. It looked like she was considering fleeing.

"Wh-wh-wha?!" she warbled. Her pale cream complexion made the brilliant pink of her blush all the more obvious.

"This is Brod Kanayama, a patient of mine," said Dr. Ghali.

"Why are you both naked?!" she yelped, covering her face.

The doctor walked forward, waggling her finger. "We're going to examine him, and you're going to help."

"But. He's ... huge!"

"You said you wanted to meet him last time he was here, Liz. When you saw my belly?"

Lizzy nodded and knelt down to collect her clipboard. I could see her squeezing her knees together and hear her making a little humming noise.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded. "This is just really surprising!" She shook her head. "Okay. Okay, I can do this." Liz came up to me and Dr. Ghali. She was dressed in a set of scrubs, roughly matching the teal of the doctor's discarded blouse and panties.

Ghali knelt in front of me, hefting my cock. She ran her tongue up its underside, moaning. "Just start licking," she told the intern. "It's not hard."

"Soon it will be," I chuckled.

Liz smiled weakly. "I can do that." Kneeling in front of me, she joined her superior, their slippery tongues caressing the sensitive underside of my fat cock. It immediately began to swell, pulsing as it got heavier. I heard soft little whimpers coming from Liz. The doctor's fingers cupped my melon-sized nuts as well as they could, and I could feel her kneading them, pulling at the skin. Liz's delicate hands pumped up and down my organ. Even soft, she couldn't get the fingers around it.

Ghali's plush lips curled around the tip of my manhood, her tongue teasing it. Liz's tongue kept lapping at it like a candy cane. I knew she wasn't the most skilled, but I didn't care, it felt good. The hot breath of two ladies washed over the moistened skin as the paper crinkled under me, my hands running through their hair ... or at least Liz's. The doctor's bun made it difficult.

Finally, I reached my monstrous full size, almost half a yard of pulsing cock that looked like it rivaled Liz's legs in girth. The doctor looked at her. "You take his balls." Then, standing up straight, she put a hand on my chest. "Lie down."

Liz and I shared a glance of confusion, but I lied down. The doctor climbed up onto the examination table with me ... then laid atop my soft belly and planted her ass in my face. Her ass wasn't huge, but it was pretty shapely. Doc did her squats. Her dripping, hot pussy ground up against my lips and noise, smearing them with her delicious juices. The scent of her heat replaced the antiseptic smell of the room. Meanwhile, I felt her gripping my cock with both hands and pumping it.

Grabbing her hips, I began to lick the pussy I'd stretched out earlier that week. My tongue teased the tip of her clit as her tongue slipped into the tip of my cock. I heard shhrrlp schlrk-schlrk as she began to slurp at it, groaning as her lips swept over the glans. Sucking, licking, the tongue darted into my organ's gushing mouth, its owner greedily drinking down my precum. I moaned into her cunt. Ghali knew how to work my dick.

I felt fingers grabbing handfuls of the thick skin of my sack, lips kissing the nuts, a nose brushing against it. The tongue swept in circles, and I felt the vibrations of the intern moaning. Slimy syrup poured from my cock, directly into the doctor's mouth. I could feel it trickling down my enormous, pulsing shaft, down over my fleshy cantaloupes.

Ghali's hands began to pump up and down my cock, spreading layers and layers of the slimy stuff over it. Schlick. Schlick. "Mmmm," I heard her purr. I could feel the thick coating being applied, the clinging viscousness of precum being used to oil my heavy rod. I knew from experience that my erection would be shimmering with the shiny liquid. Then I felt her body shift, mashing her pussy into my face. I felt her lower lips spread out, engulfing my nose, my lips, my chin. I'd stretched her pretty well.

Leaning back down, I felt warm, fleshy pillows molding around my cock ... she was using her tits! Her body began to buck up and down. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. Her heavy teats hit my thighs, bouncing and jiggling as she used them to work my cock. Fuck, that felt good. My thick, viscous pre made for excellent lube, and I felt her lips working my glans.

I began to bounce my hips, though it wasn't easy with both her weight and mine. Her painted fingernails gently scratched at the sensitive skin under my crown. Fingertips rubbed up underneath the head.

Gripping her hips, I panted as I began to lick her clit, my head bobbing in time with her pussy as she titfucked me. Liz's hands kneaded at my nuts, stimulating me into making more jizz. I felt her moan as she lapped up the back of the sack, her hot breath brushing the skin. Schlip. Schlip. Ghali's tits engulfed a good half of my organ as she made out with it, moaning into its throat. Those things were enormous!

My precum flowed down my shaft, seeping in between her enormous mammaries and providing all the lube we needed, making it feel nearly as good as pussy. But unlike a pussy, she was also making out with my dick. All the while, her intern kept suckling at my balls. I could feel her tongue tickling through every fold in my sack. I knew I couldn't last long like this. I guess I technically could hold back, but what was the point?

The doctor knew what was happening as she felt me tensing up. "Stand up!" she commanded Liz. I felt her fingers and lips reluctantly leave my nutsack. I leaned to the side as well as I could, trying to see past the doctor. I could sort of make out what was going on.

Panting, I felt my nuts tightening. The doctor wrapped her lips around my cock's tip just in time. I swelled slightly in girth. I felt seed careening down my urethra. GLOOOORCH. I erupted in Dr. Ghali's waiting mouth.

"HHHRNKH!" she grunted. "Mmmph! Glph. Glph. Glph." Entire cups worth of jizz blasted into her throat as she sucked it all down ... and amazingly, it didn't seem like she was spilling any. Another wad came. SPLUUUURT. Again, she gulped it all down like a pro. I could feel her belly swelling, pressing against mine.

A gap between wads. Ghali snatched Liz's head, pulling her forward.

"Doctor, wha—mmmmmrrkh!" she cried. GLUUUUUURCH. I flooded her throat with spunk. I felt jizz splattering everywhere, gushing out against my nuts, Ghali's tits, down my rod. SPLUUUURT. Ghali looked back and gave me a devilish grin as she held her intern's head.

Amazingly, I felt a second pair of hands join hers on my cock. Liz grabbed a hold of my erupting organ. "Mmmmgh!" I blasted again, again. It felt wonderful. White goo frosted over Liz's face and cheeks, dripping down her scrubs, rolling down her arms ... but I was impressed, she stayed there, sucking down all she could! The teal cloth of her top got tighter and tighter as it stretched around her growing belly. Soon, her gravid tummy hung halfway from her top. Seed rolled over it like icing over a cake. It looked like she'd swallowed a beach ball. Finally, with a gasp, she released my cock, and Ghali released her head.

"You did well!" complimented the doctor before shoving the cockhead back into her own mouth. Liz stumbled back and collapsed into one of the chairs, slipping her top off. She began cleaning off the layer of pearly paint I'd given her face.

The good doctor's tongue penetrated my urethra just as I erupted again. She moaned. I went back to licking her pussy, slipping my tongue up inside of her, slurping at her deliciousness. GLRCH. GLRCH. GLRCH. Her belly pressed into mine as she ate pint after pint of seed.

The doctor arched her back, moaning into the air. I felt her push the cock away from her, probably to keep from getting any sloppier. Her cunt contracted around my tongue, and SPLISH. Hot juices gushed over my face. My eyes closed tightly. My mouth filled with Ghali's spicy-sweet nectar. I lapped and licked and swallowed as my cock blasted another wad, another.

SPLAT. SPLAT. My fleshy cannon painted the far wall. "God dammit!" I heard Liz cry.

Another wad. Another. And finally, I was empty. I panted, opening one cunt-soaked eyelid. Liz was frosted white all over again, as well as a large portion of the wall behind her.

The doctor sighed contently and slipped off of me. There was a spring in her step as she turned and grinned. It looked like she was ready to give birth ... modest compared to her intern's gravidity. Her prodigious tits wobbled as she walked over to the counter. "Thanks for lunch, Brod," she told me over her shoulder, reminding me that I'd forgotten to eat. She turned to Liz. "I'll understand if you want the rest of the day off." Turning back to the counter, I heard the click of a pen and the scratch of ink and paper.

"Thanks for the exam, Nahid," I chuckled. "So. Have you determined if my dick is, in fact, real?"

"Hard to say. We'll have to do a follow-up. But for now, here's your note," she said, putting the pen down. Opening a cabinet, she got a towel out, wiping herself down. "There's more towels in here, Elizabeth."

"Thanks," groaned the dripping intern.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Brod: Doctor's Note

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 254 milliseconds