• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Girl Power Ch. 03

Girl Power Ch. 03

1234

After my roommate and I shared our first sexual encounter, I held her close, our bodies tight to each other in her narrow dorm bed. I sensed she was sleeping and let myself drift off. Even though I did not have an orgasm, I enjoyed a sexual satisfaction knowing I gave Morgan her first orgasm with another person. Morgan is beautiful and the most open and trusting person I've known. I hope this journey into intimacy will not change our friendship or cause her anxiety and anguish.

I woke later. We had shifted into spooning while we slept. I was behind Morgan and one hand held her ample breast while my pussy was pushed against her soft butt. My nipples began to harden as they pressed into her naked back. Pressing my nose to her neck I inhaled her scent. I savored the soft fragrance of her skin, the subtle aroma of her body wash and the fruity smell from her shampoo. I also detected a whiff of womanly sexual arousal. I realized it was probably on my own face and chin. When Morgan orgasmed, she also squirted. I was covered in her hot and delicious essence.

I could feel my own arousal building as I held her naked body. I did not have a release before and the memory of our intimacy and the sensations of skin on skin mingled with the exotic mélange of aromas were driving me crazy. I started slowly pumping against her rear.

"Mmm," Morgan moaned. "Wow, how long have we been sleeping?"

I turned my neck and saw the alarm on the night stand.

"Two hours, sweetie."

"Gretchen, you're holding my breast."

"God, Morgan, you are so smart." I squeezed the large, soft mound and rubbed my palm along her nipple.

"Yes, I am," she said, catching her breath, "and now you're playing with my breast."

I kissed her bare shoulder. "You didn't mention that we are naked in bed together. Morgan is naked. Morgan is naked. Morgan is naked..."

"Stop it," she said giggling. "Don't rub it in."

On cue, I fondled her breast and pinched her nipple.

"God," she said in a soft voice. I played with her boob some more until her hand landed on top of mine and stilled the movement.

"Can we just talk?"

"Shit, Morgan, we just had sex for the first time and already we're at 'we need to talk'."

I tried to make it sound like a joke, but even I heard it come out harder than I intended. Morgan stiffened in my arms and pulled my hand from her breast.

"Sorry, sweetie, that was supposed to be funny. Guess it didn't come out that way."

Morgan rolled to face me, keeping the covers pulled to her chin.

"Gretchen, be honest with me, what happened before?"

I stroked her cheek. My heart rushed as I saw the tender, but confused look on her face. I wanted to hold her and protect her. I also knew that I was the cause of the confused look.

"Morgan, we had sex. Well, I had sex with you. It was the most beautiful experience. I loved making love to you. I loved your body."

"Oh, God, Gretchen. I can't believe we did that. No one has ever even seen me without clothes and you, you saw all of me. You kissed me...down there."

"Yes, I did. It was awesome."

"But, it was so wrong," she said and tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

"No it wasn't. It was good. Sex is not bad, Morgan. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it, 'cause I know you did. You came and you came hard. Morgan, you squirted. Not many girls can do that. So, I know you liked it."

Tears streamed down her cheek. "Gretchen, animals like sex. I never thought that I would do something like that."

I rubbed her tears away with my thumb. Wanting to kiss her, I moved my face toward her.

"Not now," she said and pulled back.

"Morgan, just a little while ago you were so happy. You kissed me. You told me you loved me. Hell, you kissed my tit. Now, you're pulling away from me. What's going on?'

"Oh, Gretchen, I'm so sorry. It's just that I'm also so confused. What we did was a sin. It was wrong. Of course, I loved it at the time, but I'm supposed to be able to control myself."

I took her hand and brought to my mouth, lightly kissing her fingers. I had to exert tremendous control not to smile, since I could detect the smell of her sex on her finger, where she had plunged it in her pussy a short while ago. Remaining sober, I tried to sympathize with her.

"Morgan, I get that having sex for the first time can be emotional. I truly understand it."

"Gretchen, the first time I had sex in my life was with a girl. So, not only did I sin by having sex, but I sinned by having homosexual sex. God, I can't believe any of this."

Morgan started sobbing heavily. I pulled her head to my chest and held her as she cried. At first she was stiff, but after a few minutes she let her body relax and draped an arm across my tummy and held tight as she tried to get herself under control.

My mind raced with how I should handle this. I cared so much for her and did not want her to regret the beautiful moment we shared. I idly stroked her hair and back as her sobs morphed into occasional gasps and finally into raspy breathing.

"Morgan, you know how much you mean to me, don't you?"

"I think so."

"Well, you do. I think you are the sweetest and nicest girl I know. And, you are the sexiest. So, for me, you are a big bundle of sensuality. Nice and sexy. Kind and funny. Smart and caring. I wanted to, no, I want to be close to you in every way. Sex was just part of it. If we never had sex again, well, honestly I would really bummed, but you would still be my best friend. If what we did freaks you out, then let's just chalk it up to a crazy afternoon. The last thing I want is for you to not be my friend, my roommate."

Morgan was nodding as I spoke. "I don't want to lose you either, Gretchen. You make me feel so special."

"That's 'cause you are."

"But, I'm so confused," she said.

I held her and thought about what must be going on inside her head.

"Ok, Morgan, I think you need to talk to someone about this. You can't talk to me, because I'm part of what's confusing you."

She snorted and laughed, "Part?"

"Ok, main part. But, you need to talk to someone."

"Like who?"

"Is there a professor you like?"

"Not one that I'd want to discuss having sex with a girl."

I held her and stroked her back while I thought. "Ok, this would not be for me, but how about a chaplain?"

Morgan squeezed me and said, "Would you think I was a total wuss if I did talk to a chaplain?"

Morgan was raised Catholic and had always played within the lines. For her having sex with me was way outside any line she could conceive. I had a feeling she needed someone who could understand the human and religious issues confronting her.

"Morgan, I think it's just what you need. I say go over tomorrow and see if anyone is around."

"Might not be anyone there on a Saturday," she said, "But, thanks, I'll go."

"Great," I said. "Maybe we could sin some more before then. You know, give the chaplain lots to work with." I leaned in and kissed her nose.

Morgan let out one of her belly laughs, "You are too much, Gretchen. But, you sure do crack me up."

I kissed her lips. Her eyes were open and after a moment she kissed back. Our breasts were pushed together and I felt my nipples hardening. I started to slide one hand around to touch her breast.

"No, Gretchen, please. I can't do that right now. Don't get mad, please. I need to figure all this stuff out."

I kissed her lips again and said, "Sweetie, no one ever figures it all out. Sometimes we just plunge ahead and figure it out along the way."

"I'm more of a figure it out and then plunge ahead person. You know, pre-med, and all that."

"Ok, no pressure from me. Remember I love you and will always be your friend."

"Always is a very long time," said Morgan.

"Thank you, Confucius. Now, let's get dressed and go to dinner. Then, we have the bonfire. What if Zeke asks you out?"

"Oh, heck, do you think he might?"

"Never know. But, say he does?"

"Gretchen, I don't know what to say."

"Hey, just tell him you have to check with the chaplain first."

Morgan snorted and slapped my butt, covered by the sheet. "You are so mean."

"Relax, Morgan, if he does, say yes and see if you like going on a date."

"You make it sound so simple."

"It is," I said and kissed her. "It really is."

Morgan kept her eyes closed after my kiss. She licked her lips and smiled. "See, that's what's so confusing. You're giving me dating advice and making out with me at the same time."

"Yeah, life's a bitch," I said and laughed. "Let's go." I started to pull the covers off.

"Uh, Gretchen, maybe you could hand me my underwear."

I stood and faced her. "Morgan, look at me."

She let her eyes run up and down my naked body.

"You like looking at me, right?"

She nodded.

"Did it ever occur to you that I might like to look at you? So, just this once, let me see you."

"You saw me before when we were, well, you know."

"I want to see all of you. Do it this one time. I'll never ask you again. Please."

"You know no one's seen me naked."

"So, I'll be the first."

Morgan took a deep breath and swung her feet out of bed. Still clutching the sheet in front of her she moved to the edge. She tugged the sheet free from the bed and stood, still wrapped up.

Looking at the floor, Morgan shook her head back and forth.

"Morgan, look at me."

She raised her head.

"I love you. I am going to love your body. Give me the sheet, sweetie."

Morgan took a deep breath and handed me the sheet. I took it and dropped it at our feet.

I slowly took in every inch of her naked body. To her credit, Morgan kept her hands at her side and her eyes fixed on mine.

"My God, Morgan, you are so beautiful. Amazing."

She blushed. "Thanks for being kind."

"Kind, my ass. You are simply amazing."

Morgan is a couple inches shorter than I am. She weighs a little bit more than I do, but it's well distributed over her body. She probably would have a little muffin top in tight jeans, not that she ever wore them. Morgan has a full figure. I guess I'd call her big-boned. If she were a little taller, she'd be more like a Victoria's Secret or plus-sized model than a runway model. Not fat, just full. Her breasts are large and firm. They sorta point out to each side as they sit high on her chest. Her large pink areolas surround eraser-sized dark pink/red nipples. She has a waist that flares to her womanly hips. I admire her legs, also feminine and firm.

Her bush is wild. Long blond curls stretch from the top of her mons across her thighs and hang down between her legs. I cannot make out her lips behind the thick mass. As unusual a look as it is for girls our age, I get a rush looking at her thick bush. Images of fertility goddesses float through my mind.

"Morgan, you are incredible. Could you turn around?"

Slowly she spun until I was staring at her butt. It is full, but could in no way be described as fat. There was no cellulite and her cheeks looked firm as well as full. I ran my hand along one cheek. Morgan took in a sharp breath.

"Sorry, I just had to touch this magnificent bum."

"You mean huge, not magnificent."

I bent and kissed the white flesh. "No, honey, I mean magnificent."

"God, not only do I have a seriously over-sexed roommate, I now know she is totally deranged."

"If that means, I'm crazy over your ass, Morgan, you are right."

I stood and grabbed her shoulders so she faced me. I pulled her to me and we kissed. I felt her breasts against mine and I pushed my pussy into hers. Grabbing her butt with two hands I melded out lower halves together.

We kissed for several seconds and then Morgan pulled back. "Let's get dressed, Gretchen."

I nodded and we started to pull on clothes.

We sat with a bunch of friends at the Commons, but didn't see the guys or Janelle. One of the other girls, a senior, invited us over to her dorm for some beers before the bonfire. Morgan begged off to do some studying, but I went along. Morgan and I set a time and place to meet up later.

I knew the senior from my modeling job. She worked in the office at the art center and processed my paychecks. We had talked a couple times and hit it off.

In her room, we were joined by her roommate and two other seniors. We started drinking and talking about school and other things. While on my second beer, my friend, Debra, told the others I did nude modeling.

"I could never do that," said Fran, her roommate.

"Why," I asked, "you look like you have a good figure."

"It's not that," she said. "I just can't imagine stripping in front of all those people and letting them watch me. How could I face them afterwards?"

"That part doesn't bother me," I said feeling the effects of the beers. "Actually, it's kinda a rush."

Debra looked at me and turned her head to the side. "How so?"

"Well, I guess I am an exhibitionist. And, so I get a rush when people see me naked. Plus, I know I am affecting them. You know, like I have some power over them."

"What kind of power?" asked one of the other girls.

"Like I give the guys hard-ons."

They all laughed. Debra said, "With most of the guys on campus, that's not so special."

We laughed again and I said, "Sure, guys are horny all the time. But, I know the guys in my class are hard because they are looking at me. That's another rush."

Jenny, a tall redhead, said, "I get that. I probably could model nude."

"Bullshit!" her friend said. "I bet you would chicken out before you sat in front of a bunch of kids our age nude. You hardly can get changed in front of me."

"No, really," she said. "I could see myself doing it."

I know I should have kept my mouth shut, but I just couldn't. "Hey, let me get in touch with the professor. I bet he would go for having two models for a session. We could do it together."

The redhead looked at me as her mouth dropped open. "You're kidding, right?"

"No, Professor Adams is cool. I bet he'd like to pose the both of us. It would be something different for the class."

Her friend egged her on. "Go on, Jenny, you said you could do it. Now's your chance. But, I doubt you have the nerve to do it."

The redhead took a long drink of beer. She glanced around at the others in the room and said, "Fuck it! If he says yes, I'm in."

We all cheered her. I took a closer look at her body. She's taller than I am by an inch or two and looks to have a decent figure under the layers of clothes she wore. I got her number and told her I'd give her a call at the beginning of the week. The class met at four on Thursdays for two hours. She said she could make it.

It was time to go out for the bonfire. I texted Morgan and told her I was on my way. She texted back and said she'd meet me. When I arrived I saw Zeke, Eli and Janelle standing with Morgan. We all hugged each other. Eli had a bottle of wine hidden inside his parka. We all, except Morgan, took a drink.

The bonfire was cool and we hung around enjoying the warmth and visiting with friends. Janelle said she was invited to a party and could bring friends. I saw Zeke and Morgan talking and said I was up for it. I tugged Eli and made him commit to go with us.

Zeke said he and Morgan were just going to walk around the campus a bit. I caught Morgan's eye and winked. She smiled and we went our separate ways.

I arrived back in our room around one in the morning. Morgan was in bed. I was trying to be quiet, but the amount of alcohol I had resulted in terminal clumsiness.

"God, turn a light on, Gretchen, before you kill yourself."

"Didn't want to wake you," I semi-slurred.

"Maybe slamming the door might have already done that," she said.

"Oops. My bad."

"Are you really that wasted?"

"'Fraid so. They had some kinda punch at the party. Mighta overdone it a bit."

"Really?" Morgan said, as she watched me struggle to get my sweatshirt over my head. In a second I felt her gripping it and freeing it from my body.

"Thanks. You're the best."

"I assume you're sleeping as usual."

"You got it, baby. Bare ass all the way." I knew I was being obnoxious, but thought I was also being funny.

Morgan sighed and lifted my long-sleeved tee shirt off. My boobs bounced free. I fell back on the bed and she removed my boots and socks, undid my jeans and pulled them down.

She stared at my thong.

"Everything must go," I said.

She grabbed it and pulled it free. We both remained motionless as she knelt between my legs, her face inches from my damp and ready pussy.

"Kiss me, Morgan. Kiss me there."

Morgan put her hands on the insides of my thighs, running her fingers lightly along the surface. I groaned and spread my legs wider.

Morgan pushed on them and stood up. "Under the covers, Gretchen. You need to sleep."

"Um, kiss me?"

Morgan kissed my forehead. "'Night, Gretchen."

"Love you, Morgan. You're the best."

If she replied, I never heard her.

It was past noon when I could move my head off the pillow. The blinding light seared my eyes. I could barely make out that Morgan's bed was empty. I wanted to sleep, but had to pee. I pulled on my tee shirt and stumbled down the hall. After using the toilet, I looked in the mirror and almost shouted. There was a strange creature staring back at me. I made my way back to the room, grabbed a towel and headed to a shower. After twenty minutes of alternating between hot and cold water, I began to feel mildly human. Back in my room, I brushed my hair, pulled on some clothes and decided I needed something in my stomach.

The Commons was just winding down brunch, but I managed to grab the last batch of pancakes and some bacon. I filled two mugs with black coffee and took a table near a window, happy I was wearing shades. As I slowly ate my food, hoping it wouldn't come surging back out, a shadow crossed in front. I looked up to see Jenny, at least that's what I thought her name was.

She asked if she could sit and I nodded. I was already on my second mug of coffee and the caffeine was beginning to kick in. I pulled a bottle of Advil out and swallowed four pills with the coffee.

"Rough night?"

I looked at her, pulled down my sunglasses and glared at her. She pulled back. Maybe it was the red rims of my eyes or the snarl on my lips.

"Uh, yeah, I guess you don't need to talk about it," she said.

Pushing the glasses back up, I finished the coffee and made to get up for another mug. I fell back once and Jenny took the mug. "Black?" I nodded and she went to fill it.

I accepted the mug with a nod that set my brain ricocheting around my head. Closing my eyes, I counted stars until the pain receded.

"Maybe this isn't a good time to talk," Jenny said.

"Maybe? Sorry, I'm not trying to be a bitch. As long as you talk quietly and I don't have to do too much, it's ok," I replied and sipped my coffee.

"Well, I sorta wanted to talk to you about that modeling thing."

I squinted and tried to make sense of what she meant.

"You know, joining you to pose nude. For Professor Adam's class.? On Thursday?"

Slowly it came back to me. Her friend had goaded her into agreeing to pose. Now, she probably had cold feet and wanted to back out. It was fine by me. I didn't give a shit. All I wanted was to get back to my dorm and crash in bed.

"Hey, look, if you don't wanna do it, don't. But, I can't talk right now. Come by later, like, well, like tomorrow and we can talk."

Jenny nodded. "Sure, but it's not like I don't want to do it, it's more like I'd like to know what to expect. You know, like what do we wear, what kinds of poses..."

"See, now we're talking about it. Jenny, my fucking head is about to explode. Let's do this tomorrow." I gave her my dorm and room and slowly made my way to my dorm.

Still no sign of Morgan. I collapsed, fully clothed, on my bed, pulled a pillow over my head and tried to silence the freight train running on a track from ear to ear. As the sounds faded to a low rumble, I welcomed sleep.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Girl Power Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds