• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Spoils of War Ch. 02

The Spoils of War Ch. 02

123

Antoinette woke the next morning with a start. She had been so sure that the events of the previous day had been only a horrible nightmare. But when she opened her eyes, The Master was staring down at her smiling evilly and the collar was still about her neck and chained to the wall. Brilliant mid-morning sun spilled out of the windows to cover the bed. Antoinette saw everything with perfect clarity. After a moment silently bemoaning her fate she thought about her poor, dearest Richard in his cell. Despite the many horrors that Antoinette had endured at least she had spent the night in a comfortable bed.

"The sunlight makes your beauty positively, radiant, woman"' said the Master softly as he bent to kiss her. Then he gently stroked his goatee and was lost for moment in thought and continued with, "Hmm. "Sunshine" has a nice ring to it. You are the little ray of sunshine that I captured and enslaved, the fire I must tend and train. Henceforth you name shall be "Sunshine." If you ever utter your former name again you shall be severely disciplined. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master." replied Antoinette coolly. She supposed that it was a bit better than being simply called "woman." She doubted that she would ever again feel like a little ray of sunshine, however. The Master loosed the chain restricting his slave's collar and helped her to a sitting position. The Master was still naked, his huge erection prominent. He removed a pillow from the bed and placed it on the floor before him. "Your first act every morning Sunshine will be to service me. Eventually this will be so ingrained into your soul that you will not have to even be instructed to perform. Now get to it!"

Antoinette slid off the bed and began to give the Master his desired morning fellatio. An eternity of morning performing this same task came to her mind unbidden. She envisioned the horrible night her husband must have spent and somehow, she found the strength to focus on maintaining her rhythm as she gently cradled the Master's balls. His come did not taste any better a second time, still, Antoinette forced it down her throat and displayed her open mouth for inspection.

"Very good Sunshine." stated the Master enthusiastically. "Now it is time for us break our fast, to bathe, then and for you to dress me."

The Master rang a bell and a servant entered pushing a small breakfast cart. "Eventually you will be responsible for my meals as well but that is some months in the future. Let us sit at yonder table and dine."

Antoinette still felt awkward being naked around strangers. There were never fewer than a dozen guards protecting the Master at all times, not one of them was gentleman enough to camouflage their leers of naked lust. When the covers were removed from the plates Antoinette discovered that her meal consisted of much simpler fare than what was afforded the Master. Her gaze had not gone unnoticed.

"You can't expect a slave to dine like a princess, Sunshine. Your meals will meet all of your nutritional requirements. From time to time, when your performance merits it you shall receive a more savory meal. One thing all of your meals WILL include however is a particular extract from a foreign seed that inhibits conception and halts your monthly. Slave children are such a problem to dispose of."

Many thoughts raced through Antoinette's mind but the only words that reached her throat were, "Am I to be deprived of children as well?"

After a moment the Master replied, "Perhaps not forever. In five or six years, if you have proved fully trainable and compliant I MAY have your womb graced by the seed off one of my elite guards. But that is a conversation for the far future. Now eat every morsel of food or I'll have your former husband scourged!"

Even though Antoinette did not currently want children, the realization that even her own fertility had been taken from her was devastating news. It reminded Antoinette that despite the Master's sometimes affable veneer, he was an unquestionably evil man. She thought of poor Richard and realized that his fate was the one thing she could control. Through her submission, the love of her life would live. Antoinette realized that she would never stop loving Richard, she was fated to prolong his life and Richard hers. It was a hideous see-saw ride over a chasm of pain.

In his cell, Richard changed out his buckets and wolfed down the simple breakfast which had been delivered. His skin was already crawling with the lice and fleas that covered every inch of his mattress and blanket.The food, simple and bland as it was managed to get his mind off his immediate misery. He contemplated what his wife had no doubt already gone through and concluded that he was better off. Richard need not conceal his hatred for the Master and his foul guards. He somehow knew that Antoinette was not permitted the same luxury.

After the breakfast, served cold, even the coffee, two of his guards cuffed Richard's wrists and ankles, hobbled him with short chains and marched Richard into a small stone room. In the room was a superannuated naked woman wearing a headdress of a nurse. Next to her was a tub full of warm soapy water. Under strict supervision, Richard's restraints were removed. The woman said in an authoritative voice, "We are going to do something about those lice and fleas, young man. I warn you now if you don't obey my instructions to the letter I will have these guards bash your skull in. Is that clear?" Richard nodded his head in the affirmative as he gazed at the woman.

Her profoundly wrinkled body, with its sagging deflated breasts, flabby belly and snow colored pubic thatch turned Richard's stomach. He would much preferred that the woman put some clothes on, which made him realize why she was naked. Richard entered the tub, grateful for the warmth of the water. It would be the only pleasant moment of the day.

"Fleas and lice are attracted to hair follicles, young man. To ease your suffering we are going to remove every hair from your body." The old woman smiled wanly as she wielded a well-honed straight razor.

Several hours later Richard realized how expansive the term "every" is. After shaving Richard's face, legs, back and chest, she started on his scalp. Even Richard's eyebrows were sacrificed. Because the nurse could not remove his chastity cage she sprayed a depilatory all over Richard's crotch. The hair removal agent stung like a colony of angry bees and Richard screamed in pain as the nurse laughed. At last she shot bursts of warm water over Richard's manhood, washing away the last vestiges of maturity. Richard gazed into the mirror provided and saw a stranger in the glass.

"We will do this again next week, young man." said the nurse as the guards shackled him and let him back to his cell. He felt very cold without his protection of hair and broke out in goosebumps as he struggled for warmth beneath his thin blanket. Lunch was a boring but filling meal which Richard devoured slowly as he tried to convince his mind that it was his favorite meal produced by his personal chef. His body and scalp felt so strange under his fingers and palms. Richard might have gotten through that day without further humiliation, but his guards were not inclined to leave him unmolested.

Shortly after lunch a slim, almost pretty brunette was ushered into the circular tower room which held Richard's cell. It was obvious by the way she carried herself and her attire that the woman was a prostitute. A large guard stood just beyond Richard's reach and said, "You are here Antoinette! Pretty little Antoinette, show me how you greet the Master!"

Richard stared, his blood freezing in his veins as the woman liberated the guard's penis from his pants and gave him a very skilled and very enthusiastic session of fellatio. To Richard's horror, he felt himself becoming aroused. His stiffness encountered the bars of his chastity cage; sending pain coursing through his body, still, Richard could not look away. The woman took the guard's load in her mouth. She turned to face Richard, parted her lips to display the white man juice, and then winked at the prisoner as she swallowed the cum with a smirk. The guards broke out in a round of applause and another came forward to embrace the girl.

"Lovely little Antoinette, What do you do later in the day with the Master?" The woman smiled at Richard and offered her rump to the guard while hiking up her skirt. She was not wearing any undergarments. The prostitute smiled and winked at Richard and blew him kisses as the huge guard took her asshole. Her sounds of orgasmic joy were quite convincing. Enraged, Richard threw himself against the bars while the guards and the girl laughed uproariously.

While Richard rained down invective on his tormentors, one of the guards said, "Pretty little Antoinette, show the prisoner what he is never going to get again."

Grinning, the woman hiked up the front of her skirt briefly flashing her neatly trimmed pussy. While everyone laughed a second time. One of the guards gifted the woman the stockings and garter belt that Antoinette had worn as a free woman. It was a final small, but carefully calculated, humiliation, and it burst through the last frayed remnants of Richard's defenses. He broke into spasmodic crying. For the Master's foul guards it had been a most successful day.

The Master's private bathtub was the largest Antoinette had ever encountered. Large enough for three or four people to occupy at once, it was sunken into the floor of a special room. The former princess had to concede that this luxury outshone anything in her old palace. It was not unpleasant to be bathed by the Master. His hands were surprising gentle as he lathered every inch of Antoinette's fine young body and rinsed her off. The cuffs, fetters, and collar she wore were apparently designed to be worn under water. It was disappointing that these unwanted objects were not removed before she entered the huge tub. Even so the warmth of the water was her first truly pleasant idyll since her enslavement. It was not destined to last.

"Sunshine, we need to do some grounds keeping."

"What does that mean, Master?" asked Antoinette innocently.

"Slaves must be hairless from the neck down, as you are now a slave that means an appointment for you with the razor."

Antoinette knew that arguing was useless, but still she uttered, "Is that really necessary, Master?"

"That is a foolish question, are you not a slave, Sunshine?"

"Yes, Master." replied Antoinette, dejectedly.

The Master produced a kind of razor, Antoinette had no idea even existed. Instead of a long, terrifying naked blade, it was shorter and had a guard over the keen edges.

Obviously reading her thoughts the master informed her, "I think you will find this preferable to a standard blade. It is an invention of a nearby country, one that shall remain nameless. I promise it will not even nick you."

Antoinette discovered that the Master was good as his word as she sat in a special chair in the shallow end of the vast tub as he ran the device over every inch of her body below her collar. It was not without sadness that the former princess watched the master denude her Mons. Antoinette had been very proud of her downy soft muff. Richard had called it their "little nest of love." Her husband had liked to pet and stroke her female fur. "It is like my private little kitten, one only I can pet." He had told her just as often. Those words echoed about her mind, stirring up many difficult to deal with memories and emotions. As she felt the Master part the lips of her sex with his fingers as he tracked down and removed every last follicle of hair upon her sex, Antoinette's mind reeled in a thousand directions at once. Like a final nail in the coffin of her old life, this alteration marked her physically as a slave in a way that not even the fetters, cuffs, and collar had. The Master was gentle, almost loving as he went about his work. This gave Antoinette hope that he possessed a side which was entirely kind. A side that, perhaps, she with diligent service, might draw out from him. Like every hope she and Richard had it was a most unlikely one, but she needed something more than air to cling to.

As Antoinette and the Master exited the tub, the captive princess caught a view of herself in the mirrored walls. "It looks as strange as it feel." she silently told her reflection as she ran her hands over the Master's handiwork. Even so, she noted the increased sensitivity of her sex with the hair absent.

"A shave by either me or one of my men is now a part of your daily ritual," said the Master very plainly followed by, "While most of your hair will be permitted to hang long and free you must learn the proper weaving of the two slave braids that you always MUST wear. Failure to properly wear these braids is grounds for punishment. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master." Replied Antoinette softly.

The former princess actually liked the appearance of the braids that subsequently appeared in her hair just in front of each ear. They were not too far removed from those she had sometimes worn as a free woman. It was a shame that instead of being enhancements to her features that she could use to please Richard, they marked her further as a base woman.

Even though she was fresh from the bath; the Master next made her skip rope for nearly an hour. Jumping rope had been one of Antoinette's favorite recreations when she had been younger. After a few fits and starts, she found her rhythm and rather enjoyed herself. She was fortunate that her medium sized bust was not an impediment to her exercise. The Master paid rapt attention to her bouncing figure, a fact Antoinette tried to simply accept. The former princess was perspiring heavily when her somewhat enjoyable chore terminated.

The Master approached the perspiring woman with a damp towel and mopped off her glistening body.

"Most days your exercise will come before your bath, but today your body required a great deal of attention."

Something unexpected happened next that greatly delighted Antoinette. The Master produced a bottle of fine and rare perfume and spritzed her with it. The smell was heavenly.

"You have been reasonably obedient. Your obedience brings rewards to yourself and your former husband. Now, back to my chambers, I feel a stirring in my loins, afterwards you must dress me"

In the Master's sanctum, Antoinette was startled and somewhat delighted by her captor's tongue upon her shaven sex. "When we are free I'm going to grow it back but not before I discover if Richard's tongue feels as divine." she naively told herself. Antoinette felt her woman juices flow and with them the dreaded approach of orgasm. She hated herself for responding to the Master, but somehow, without the same vehemence of the previous day. "What is happening to me?" her confused mind asked.

All at once the Master was inside her, his massive organ pumping away with the vigor of a much younger man. Antoinette felt herself drifting away on the wings of orgasm, she screamed Richard's name three times in succession and tried to envision that it was her own husband preforming this wonder upon her with his manhood and not a tyrant she had only discovered the existence of a little over a day ago.

As her psyche and soul drifted back to earth to land in the Master's bed, Antoinette felt like the worst woman on the planet. "How dare I enjoy myself while Richard is suffering!" she thought to herself followed by a profound confusion as to how the Master seemed to have such a thorough and intimate knowledge of her sexual makeup and needs. "He seemed to know instinctively the things to do and say to get her to obey." she thought followed by her mind asking again, "What is happening to me?"

The Master mopped his brow and, with the same towel, wiped the sweat off of Antoinette's body. While trying to get a handle on which she really was and why she was behaving this way; she dressed the Master in a confused silence. The man's clothes were first class, from his silk undergarments to his expensive suit waistcoat and jacket. The Master instructed Antoinette in her duties with a quiet voice and when it all was over she was still naked and he was fully dressed in finery that she would never know again. Somehow things were easier for Antoinette when both she and the Master were naked. Their shared nudity created a bit of equality between them. Now he was dressed; his vulnerability shielded by a tailored suit and silk cravat. His position of authority was now visible to all and completely unquestionable.

Once he was dressed, one of the Master's servants delivered lunch. Antoinette already knew that she had to wait to be recognized and be grateful when she was invited to dine. It amazed and confused her that she fell so naturally into this role the Master had created for her. As the two sat to eat the Master began the conversation by saying, "How would you like to improve your former husband's living conditions?"

In his cell Richard had finally gotten a handle on his tears. He felt sure that he was made of sterner stuff but all the evidence was to the contrary. He had been a soldier, and a good one. He was a husband, and a good one. He had been a dutiful son and a loyal brother. Losing everything did NOT mean that he was nothing or that he had nothing. He was angry at himself for breaking down before his guards. A prisoner of just over a day and already he had cried more than when his beloved grandmother had passed away. There were faithful dogs that he loved who he had wept less over. Richard recalled at those times, he thought the world was coming to an end but it never had. "The Master only has as much power over me as I allow him to have." Richard reasoned to himself. He tried to summon the strength he was positive he possessed to become the man he imagined himself to be. But then he would think about Antoinette in the Master's clutches and all of his confidence would leave him. Compounding his misery, every time he thought of his wife, his mind inevitably went to the times together of intimacy. Involuntarily he would become aroused and his penis would swell to the point of excruciating pain in its tiny cage. He had to stop thinking about Antoinette, but he loved her too much to even try. As Richard's tears faded and he tried to collect himself, time and again his mind returned to whatever horror he imagined Antoinette was enduring and he would become doubled over in pain. Antoinette aroused him like no other woman and she always would. Like some diabolical perpetual motion machine Richard realized that unless he drove Antoinette from his mind he was destined to repeat, for as long as he was a prisoner, the cycle of thought, arousal, and pain over and over again. It was enough to bring on madness in the sanest of men, which, Richard realized, was its very purpose.

In another part of the castle, the Master gave Antoinette a general blow by blow description of Richard's current circumstances. He spared no detail about her husband being shaved to ward against lice and fleas, how boring his food and how stultifying the isolation. Somehow he managed to avoid mentioning the taunting by the guards and the prostitute. Antoinette's eyes widened in sympathy and her mouth dropped open in sadness. She realized that while she was just as much an unwilling prisoner as her husband, in many ways his confinement was much worse.

"Why must you treat him so harshly, Master?" she asked in an appalled voice.

"Your former husband is a war criminal. In many ways I am treating him better than he deserves. The courts of many nations would sentence him to summary execution. I am actually extending him quite a bit of mercy. But you have the power to get him a larger cell, decent clothing, a pen and journal to record his thoughts and better food."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Spoils of War Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds