• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Performance of a Lifetime

The Performance of a Lifetime

It was late one Saturday night in the small theater on the outskirts of town that only few knew of where the live show would begin. The audience of mostly men waited in eager in anticipation for the show that would be forthcoming and all were ready with half harden cocks as the music began to play and the stage lighting came up. A beam of theater light focused on center stage where long shadows would be cast when the performers arrived. The fervor of the audience subsided and waited for what was advertised as the performance of a lifetime. They weren't disappointed when Diamond entered first with her luscious curves and long dark hair. The beauty of her tanned naked body didn't go unnoticed as they applauded her when she walked to center stage. She bowed slightly and the applause heightened. Derek entered next with his lean toned body and brown shoulder length hair. His nakedness applauded when the size of his cock and thick cum filled balls were presented for all to see as the prize of the evening.

A small platform, a bed of sorts, was pushed on stage covered in soft black velvet that hung over the sides to the floor. Diamond leaned her back against the platform to show the soft thick curls of her pussy. The applause rose as Derek ran his hand over her mound allowing his fingers to run through the curls tugging at them. His cock began to swell much to the crowd's delight and when it began to drip precum they knew the performance was about to begin.

Diamond cupped her breasts with her hands and lifted them up for all to see. The audience saw the nipples harden as Derek leaned over them placing one breast in his mouth and sucked on the nipple while he pinched the other between his finger and thumb. Moans of delight from the audience gave their approval as Diamond reached down to hold Derek's cock in her hand. She began to stroke him, slowly at first, then increased in rhythm until his cock was rigid and the veins protruded from his shaft. The crowd applauded her ability to stroke so firmly and she blew them a kiss in appreciation. Likewise Derek turned towards the crowd to show his full erection and tasted the precum that dripped from it by rubbing the head of his cock with his finger and bringing it to his tongue.

"More," the audience cried. "Give us more!"

Derek, encouraged by the audience's enthusiasm, returned to Diamond's pussy and slid two of his fingers into the slick wet slit driving them in as far as they could go before extracting them coated with the delectable nectar of her juices. Diamond spread her legs even further as Derek then used three fingers to penetrate her lush pussy pushing in and out as the thrust of a cock would. She loved the feeling of his fingers inside her and her pussy swelled wanting more. The crowd hushed as Derek used his fingers as a cock driving inside her only to retract them and push again. When finished he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked the juices then gave the remaining dregs of her pussy juice to Diamond to lick. He then grabbed his cock and stroked it while his other hand fondled his balls. The crowd cheered as he prepared himself.

Diamond raised herself onto the platform and laid on her back with her legs spread. Derek stood at the end of the platform with his cock at the entrance of her pussy. He braced himself and waved to the audience just before he drove his hard thick cock into her sheath penetrating every fold deep inside of her. Diamond cried out in ecstasy and the crowd waiting for this very moment viewed it in complete awe and silence. He thrust again, then again causing Diamond's breasts to bounce each time he penetrated her. Derek leaned forward as he pummeled her, grabbed her left breast and squeezed the mound pulling at her nipple with his fingers before releasing it to do the same with the right one. Diamond moaned with pleasure while the audience watched some with their pants down and stroking their own cocks while others fondled themselves through the fabric of their jeans in anticipation of what was to come.

Derek pulled out of Diamond's pussy and on cue she turned over to balance on her hands and knees. He grabbed her hips with his hands and guided his hard cum filled cock into her pussy filling it. He rode her, rode her like a wild horse as her breasts bobbed back and forth with every motion. He leaned his head back feeling the exquisite feeling of his heightened arousal. He could feel his white hot cream rise up his shaft and slowed his strokes as not to cum too quickly. Diamond sensed his urgency and immediately turned towards him to lay on her back with her mouth under his cock. Derek stroked feverishly and Diamond opened her mouth. His legs began to quiver and his balls stiffened.

"Cum! Cum!" The crowd said cheering him on. "Give it to her now."

Derek needed no further prodding as he felt his hot cum race up his shaft and explode over Diamond's face and into her mouth. Spasm after spasm of thick hot white cream shot from his cock until he was emptied. She lapped the cream from her face with her tongue and what she couldn't reach Derek rubbed into her face with spent shaft. Gasps and moans from the crowd gave their approval and when Derek stepped away from Diamond, he bowed as the audience applauded loudly. Diamond then sat up and with Derek's help climbed off the platform to stand next to him and the crowd roared even more. They bowed several times and then to each other before the curtain closed and lights dimmed once more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Performance of a Lifetime

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds