• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Step Twins Ch. 02

Step Twins Ch. 02

12

All characters are over 18. This story is written from three points of view * Steve, ** Lucy and *** Tanya. Whilst it makes sense by itself, it follows on from "Step Twins Ch. 1".

This is my favourite sort of fantasy. My own body is a bit like Tanya's, but I just love slim girls like Lucy. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it and playing out the parts. Love Jane xoxo.

*

On day two of our French camping holiday we were all sitting around the picnic table for breakfast when a girl came over from another family and asked if they could borrow some sugar. She was quite pretty, a brunette with really stunning turquoise blue eyes. She was about the same height as Lucy, who is a couple of inches shorter than me, with a fuller figure. Her breasts were much bigger, and stretched the cotton of her t-shirt. I guessed she was about our age. She said her name was Tanya and explained she and her parents had arrived yesterday and were going to stay for about ten days. Rebecca suggested she might want to join Lucy and I on a walk this morning and she agreed to come back once breakfast was over.

**

Steve could not take his eyes off her breasts and I felt really my tiny tits were inadequate and I was more than a little envious. Her name was Tanya and she and her parents were camping in the space next door. Said she wanted to borrow some sugar, but I think it was an excuse to come and spy us out. Then mum asked if she would like to walk with us! That would ruin things with Steve and me, especially if he could only focus on her bouncing tits! She wasn't even wearing a bra, the hussy!

In a bit of a huff I went off into our tent to find my boots. I don't think that mum and Bobbie realised I was in there because I could hear them whispering outside through the canvas.

Bobbie said "Hey love, good idea about sending the kids off for a walk, I wondered when we might get some time to ourselves."

Mum answered "Mmm! Your tent or mine big boy?" And they both laughed.

Then mum said "I was suspicious about what those two were up to last night and Tanya arriving gave me an idea of how to make sure they would have to behave themselves."

"Not like us then?" said Bobbie.

"Definitely not like us! I so want to be fucked stupid Bobbie, I can hardly wait. But Tanya can be Lucy's chaperone! I had a quiet word with her and said I wanted to make sure Lucy was protected from Steve. She said, she would be delighted. A nice girl I think."

I didn't hear Bobbie's reply because I was seething. So mum and Bobbie could fuck themselves stupid could they? But not Steve and I. Blast Tanya of the big boobies - I was not going to let her get in the way. Chaperone, my foot, I was going to rebel no matter how I shocked the blue-eyed bimbo.

***

Camping holidays with your parents are the pits. Mum and dad would spend each day exploring the countryside for "interesting places to see" and, more often than not, this would include a vineyard or two, or three, which, as I could not be bothered to join them meant leaving me to fend for myself. Then they would come back in the evening smelling of booze and tell awful embarrassing jokes.

We were meant to have come with my best friend adorable Dora-Bella, but mum had come into my room early one morning and found us naked and entwined in each other's' arms. Mum was livid and very, very hetero! Sleep-overs were banned and so was Dora banned from the holiday. I had been fantasising about sharing my tent with Dora - my tongue exploring her dark honeyed secrets, now all ruined.

I saw that the campers next door had a girl and a boy about my age with them and guessed the best course of action would be to try and make friends if I was not to die of boredom. The girl was just my type, slim and sylph-like. She had long blonde hair that shone in the morning sunshine. I could really fancy her and found looking at her a real turn-on.

The guy was cute too, not too big and brawny, but definitely not a wimp. So I made up an excuse about needing some sugar for breakfast and introduced myself. Next thing I knew I was invited to join Lucy and Steve for a walk by Lucy's mother, Rebecca. Wow, she even asked me to be a "chaperone", me! Little'o nympho maniac me! That got me thinking about all sorts of possibilities for making love with Lucy while Steve was lost in the woods or something.

*

We were in the Cevennes, which is a spectacular region of France a bit north of Montpellier. The mountains were covered in forests of sweet chestnut trees and fast flowing streams carved steep valleys. We decided to hike to a village with a café about 12km from the camp site and armed with walking boots, water, chocolate and peaches we set out in the glorious morning sunshine.

For some reason Lucy appeared to be a bit bad tempered and seemed to go out of her way to be cutting with Tanya. I couldn't understand it, but Tanya kept a smile on her face and ignored Lucy's remarks, leading off at quite a pace on a rough path up the side of the mountain.

**

I do quite like the mountains and the forests and the wildlife in the Cevennes and normally I would have really looked forward to the walk, but I was really angry with mum for foisting Tanya on us, I was cross with Steve for accepting her of the bulging breasts and I behaved rather beastly at first. However, all my bitchy remarks just seemed to slide off Tanya and she just smiled sweetly at me. She even winked at me before leading off along the path - it was such a funny wink, it gave me butterflies!

***

Lucy was not a happy camper. Whether her mother had mentioned to her about me being her chaperone I didn't know, but she was being really bitchy at first. For example:

"Don't you find walking difficult with carry so much weight out front?" she asked. I smiled sweetly.

"Don't know why you need to carry water, you've got humps on your front like a camel!" I smiled again and laughed at her witticism.

"You by yourself because you couldn't find a boyfriend to bring?" I winked at her, a long slow deliberate wink. She shut up after that. Revenge will be sweet I thought.

*

There was a fallen tree across the path and I clambered up it, then offered my hand to help Lucy. It must have been a metre and a half up and Tanya stood at one side and as Lucy lifted one leg, Tanya took the other leg to help her up. Lucy suddenly gasped, shot up suddenly and leapt into my arms, I lost my balance and went over. We crashed together onto the ground with Lucy on top of me and the world went black.

**

Steve scrambled up onto this fallen tree that was blocking the path. Then he offered me his hand to help me up. Tanya stood at one side. I got one leg onto the trunk and Tanya seemed to be trying to help by taking the weight of my other leg but as she lifted, she somehow ran one hand all the way up my leg and deliberately into my private parts pushing me up by my crack. I was so surprised I leapt up and crashed into Steve over balanced him. We crashed together onto the ground. I think I knocked all the air out of Steve as he cushioned my fall. He eyes were closed and I couldn't wake him.

***

A sodding great tree was blocking the path and Steve clambered up it, then put his hand back down to grab Lucy's to help haul her up. She put one leg up on the trunk and I grabbed the other to help lift her. Then - well the leg was so tempting and the skin so smooth and silk-like, I ran my hand up the inside of her thigh and pushed it hard against her pussy. She went off like a frightened cat and leapt onto Steve's arms sending him off-balance and them both in a heap on the ground.

When I clambered over, Steve was lying still and Lucy was gently shaking him to no avail.

She stood up and turned on me: "What the fuck were you doing Lesbo?" she screamed.

Then she leapt up and came at me, full of anger, grabbing me around the neck. We started to wrestle. She was trying to pull my hair and I grabbed her wrists and we twisted this way and that. Then baring her teeth she started biting my t-shirt, seemingly trying to tear it apart. I put one of my legs behind her and tripped her backwards, Judo style and straddled her on the ground.

"Sorry!" I said as I held her wrists tightly. "That was not meant to happen."

I let go of her wrists, rolled off her, sat down and started to cry. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!" I mumbled. That silly moment was going to cost me and I was miserable.

**

What had that bitch done? Her hand had rubbed up my naked leg and then she had held it tight right over my slit as she pushed me up. It had been like an electric shock. I got off Steve, turned and swore at her, seeing red. Then I was on her, trying to pull her hair, but she was strong and wrestled me back, holding my wrists. However, I still had my teeth and tried to bite her nipple hard through her t-shirt to hurt her properly, but I just got a mouthful of cotton instead. The she tripped me back and was on top of me, straddling my middle and hold my arms back. But she stopped fighting apologised and got off me, bursting into tears.

I didn't know what to do, but my anger quickly subsided when I saw her cry and heard her sob. I checked Steve who was breathing, but appeared to be unconscious, and then went and knelt in-front of Tanya.

"Hey," I asked, "why did you do that? You . ., you . . , you touched me and it was like an electric shock.

"I'm so sorry," she responded "you're so beautiful and I forgot myself."

"Beautiful!" I was astounded. "But you're the one with the svelte figure and super boobs. I'm just a skinny runt."

"No!" Tanya replied. "You look like an angel - so delicate, so fair. Your skin is almost translucent, like a pearl."

I shook my head.

"No, I really mean you are truly beautiful. I'd swap you my boobs for your figure and looks any day."

No one had ever spoken to me like that before and I was both touched and a little wistful. I remembered a schoolgirl crush I had had when I was 14 - Shona, a redheaded girl. We had been inseparable until she left for another school and I hadn't really thought about girls in that way since.

I took Tanya's hand and said: "Look, sorry about being a bitch this morning, my mum made me mad when I heard you were to chaperone us and then I saw Steve looking at you with his tongue hanging out - well I was both mad and jealous."

She looked me in the eyes and smiled. "I didn't notice Steve looking at me, I was too busy looking at you."

A strange feeling came over me and I looked at her properly for the first time, her skin was almost olive dark from the sun and there were the faintest trace of freckles over a cute and delicate nose. The colour of her eyes were amazing like the blue you get in the Caribbean sea next to a white sandy beach. Her dark eyelashes were long and curved. Her breasts were not really that big, probably a 'C' cup, I had just made them grow in my imagination. Envy I suppose.

She lifted my hand to her lips and kissed it and said "Sorry, I ruined things."

I felt a hot flush rush through me. I used my other hand to wipe away her tears and we leant closer to each other.

"You're beautiful too." I whispered, feeling a certain naughtiness as I said it and I realised I was being turned on by her being so close.

I wondered if she would kiss me and closed my eyes, but she didn't, so after a minute I opened them again and looked deep into those fabulous sea-blue eyes. She was obviously nervous of making another mistake, so instead I leant forward and kissed her soft mouth gently on the lips.

At first Tanya didn't respond, but I parted her lips with my tongue, the same way that had worked with Steve the night before and then she started to kiss me back as I knelt beside her on the forest path. Then I licked away her salty tears and we kissed again, deeply this time.

The kiss was delicious and just seemed to go on, time and space forgotten as we explored each other with our tongues. Her teeth gently nipped my lips and I embraced her properly feeling her breasts push against mine. A hot fire began to stoke between my legs and I shuddered.

"Fucking hell!" came the voice of Steve from behind us.

***

One moment I am fighting a hell cat and the next I am a crumpled sobbing heap trying to explain to Lucy how beautiful she is. She calmed down and looked at me properly for the very first time. Up to then it had all been anger and resentment at my presence. Now she was appraising me, comparing the size of our tits for goodness sake, embarrassed about how small hers were in contrast to mine. I loved the site of her pert nipples and told her I'd swap my boobs for hers any day.

When she said that Steve only had eyes for me this morning. I told her that I hadn't noticed Steve looking at me, because I was too busy looking at her.

I was really nervous, I shouldn't have touched her like that, but I took her hand and told her I was sorry. She looked at me again and told me I was beautiful too. I nearly swooned. She wiped the tears from my eyes and we were getting closer. I could not believe it, Lucy, so stunningly delicate and beautiful, closed her eyes and looked as though she was expecting me to kiss her. I was afraid to spoil the moment and froze. She opened her eyes and then kissed me! What was I to think? I thought she was after Steve not me.

Then her tongue parted my lips and I knew the kiss was for real and responded. She then delicately licked the tears from my cheeks and we kissed again. The kiss was one of the best I had ever had, even from adorable Dora and it went on as she held me closer, her firm nipples pressing into mine though the layers of cotton between us. I was getting hotter and felt a dampness between my legs as my pussy started to open in anticipation. Lucy shuddered in my arms then . . .

"Fucking hell!" came the voice of Steve from behind her.

*

I woke up groggily, wondering where I was. My chest hurt as though a weight had crushed it and my head spun. I opened my eyes and there was a canopy of green leaves over my head. I wondered where the hell I was. Then I remembered the walk through the forest and Lucy falling on top of me.

I slowly sat up and the world span for a moment and then I began to focus on Lucy and Tanya who were sitting entwined a few feet away. I took a moment to work out what I was seeing and then realised they were embraced in a deep kiss, rubbing their breasts together.

"Fucking hell" I said as my prick went ram rod hard in my pants.

The two girls sprang apart and both looked guiltily at me. "Don't mind me." I said and lay down again smiling at the memory of the very erotic sight of the two girls kissing still in my mind.

The next moment, they were kneeling one on either side of me and asking me if I was OK. Still feeling a little dizzy still, I took one of each of their hands in mine and joined them together lazily saying: "Don't mind me, carry on!" And then I lay back still a little muzzy.

There they were leaning over me holding hands and looking in each other's eyes. Then Lucy said "O fuck!" and leant forward to start kissing Tanya again, one hand around Tanya's neck to hold her close and her other hand pressing down on the lump of iron that was trapped in my shorts. Then Tanya's hand came down too and both of them were pressing down on my cock. My fuzziness was gone in a moment.

If this sort of thing only happens in stories then the world would be a sadder place, but unless I was having a very lucid dream, this was actually happening to me. I took my hands and on the right side cupped Tanya's backside and on the other cupped Lucy's. My dick throbbed under the weight of their two hands as I felt my way between the legs of their two pairs of shorts. Two pairs of legs parted as I explored and the kissing became more intense above me.

After a few minutes Tanya's hand left my shorts and barely pausing in the kissing she lifted Lucy's t-short of revealing her small breasts with their long protruding dark nipples which Tanya immediately started to caress in front of me. Then she stopped and lifted her own top off, exposing her larger rounded tits. Unlike Lucy, the nipples were soft and puffy, but as the two girl leant forward and rubbed nipple against nipple Tanya's seemed to shrink in size and to become harder and more pronounced. The two girls started to moan and I started to rub harder between their legs.

**

I felt so guilty. I had become so engrossed with Tanya I had forgotten about poor old stunned Steve! I leapt apart from her and rushed to his side. Tanya came and knelt on the other side of him opposite me. What would he be thinking? Me kissing another girl and abandoning him - and not just kissing. It was so embarrassing! At least we still had our clothes on, but he must have known that was not just sisterly kissing, we were swallowing tongues for goodness sake and in a few more moments would probably have been ripping off each other's clothes with Steve lying there unconscious and forgotten!

I must have blushed bright pink, but Steve simply took one of each of our hands and joined them together and basically told us to get on with it. Still hot and still wanting Tanya, I leant forward and putting my arm around Tanya's neck pulled her back to me and we started kissing again. I put my other hand down to balance myself straight onto a K47 that was hidden and throbbing in Steve's shorts. I kept my hand there and then Tanya put her hand down there too holding the iron hard erection tight in place.

I was getting more and more turned on. Steve was playing with my arse and as I shifted my legs apart, his hand went through and started to rub me and a moan and shudder went through me. Then Tanya had taken off our tops and was rubbing her hardening nipples into mine causing electric shocks to course through me.

Steve gently stroked me through my shorts was making me hotter and damper. I used one hand to find Steve's belt and undid it and his shorts then, leaving Tanya's delicious lips, I freed his dick, dived down and took it in my mouth for the second time. This time there was no immediate spray of sperm and I sucked and teased it. I saw Tanya stand up, take off her shorts and knickers, revealing her naked mound, not a pubic hair to be seen! Then calmly she went sat on Steve's face, pushing her slit over his mouth. Some chaperone!

***

We had forgotten about poor Steve. The boy had been lying there unconscious as Lucy and I were making hot. Fuck! Lucy leapt away and I followed and we both went and knelt on either side of Steve's recumbent form, worried about whether he was OK. He was smiling, the git, and I could see he had an enormous hard-on (I did know something about boys even then!). Then unbelievably he took my hand and Lucy's hand and joined them together and said: "Don't mind me, carry on!"

He was so obviously turned on by the sight of us two girls kissing, but Lucy was game and she grabbed me and we started kissing again. I put my hand down and found it rested right on Steve's erection, next to Lucy's hand. Now I knew that boys had erections, but this was the first one I had actually touched. It was a rock hard rod in his shorts and I wondered about getting to know it a bit better.

Oh, these clothes were in the way! I wanted to rub my nipples into Lucy's so I took off her top and then mine and soon her hard pointy nipples were grinding into mine which grew hard with excitement. I moaned as a hand went between my legs and started to rub. I wanted my shorts off too. Then Lucy had Steve's dick out of his pants. It sprang up like a spring released and Lucy took it in her mouth. I stood up, shed my shorts and decided that the best fun would be to sit on Steve's face, even if he was a boy.

Sex with a boy? If you'd asked me three weeks ago I would have laughed in your face - I was definitely into beautiful girls and the poetry of Sappho. But well, his cheeks were still soft - he hadn't started to shave much I guess, so there was no rasping of stubble as I lowered myself onto his mouth; his tongue might have been inexperienced, but it did not take long to seek out my now flowing juices and when he nibbled my clit with his teeth I screamed in delight. Then there was this great throbbing dick that Lucy was sucking like a lollipop, I started to imagine what it would be like to take it in my mouth and suck it as Steve was sucking the juices from my slit.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Step Twins Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds