• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Fanny Ch. 02

Fanny Ch. 02

Once again, I need to mention that the story is REALLY true, especially the sex scenes...

Anyway, after more than thirty years, I really don't see the reason that would make me alter the things...

Now, the continuation.

Fanny was really sleeping. I could feel her regular breath caressing my chest.

Thinking about what she has suffered while being just a kid was making me angry - I was feeling like going to her family and beating the crap out of her father AND mother...

I was feeling such an anger, that really wasn't letting me go to sleep...

On the other hand, I was a little bit concerned, because, in a good sense, I would have found it much more normal for this beauty to NEVER visit her parents, or even mention about their existence.

Wasting a week of every holiday just for tormenting an old man's mind, wasn't, from my point of view, a really sane attitude.

The way she was acting, dressing, speaking, and so on, has clearly shown to me that this woman has accessed various "high life" people in Bucharest, so she could probably find herself a much better way to spend her holidays...

On the other hand, I was thinking about my parents, how they have always looked at me just as being their kid.

My mother, still alive those times, has been a really beautiful woman - not because she was my mother!

Still, I have never looked at her with any sexual thoughts in my mind, and she surely has not seen me as a sexual toy, or something...

I was wondering, how come, some human beings could even think in a sexual way about their own flesh and blood...

With these thoughts in my mind, and the whiskey in my blood, I have finally fallen asleep...

I was sleeping, and, in my dream, a witch came to me and told me that if I'm ready for it, she can give me a sister, to have her as a slut, and fuck her however I please...

I remember I was desperately trying to explain that she cannot do it, since I don't have brothers or sisters.

Suddenly, she's told me that, instead of the sister that I don't have, she can always give me my cousin - she told me her name...

I've started to feel a pain in my belly, remembering how, after fucking my cousin, we have never reconnected again.

I was probably moaning or something, since I've felt a hand caressing my forehead and a soft voice hushing me...

"Hey, you, big boy, I was supposed to have night mares! I didn't know, since you haven't told me, that it happens to you too"...

I took her by the back of her neck with my arm, got her head close to me, and gave her a kiss on her forehead...

Then, darkness...

I've fallen back asleep...

I was still a teenager when, visiting relatives, in another town, my cousin has seduced me.

Fact is that it hasn't been my initiative.

My cousin, Cora, was one year older than me and we've always have had a great time together.

We were eighteen, nineteen, or something when my parents have decided to pay them a visit.

They were living in a very large house, built between WW I & WW II, where, if you were a biker, you could go around, in the living, even with a Harley Davidson...

There, in a corner, there was even a platform for the orchestra, in case you wanted to throw a party...

They even had an old concerto piano, that surely needed some tuning...

I remember, as being a very young kid, how I was admiring it's chords, and not only!

My hands, most probably, have also contributed to the actual need of the piano to be tuned...

One thing is certain - I have never used my feet to... play (with) it!...

In rest, I let you think and imagine...

The first day we've arrived, in the morning of a hot summer day, Cora has suggested that we should go and take a bath at the public pool.

I wasn't a great swimmer, but, also, I wasn't that bad at swimming...

On our way, Cora has stopped in various places, letting me wait for a minute or two.

After we have arrived at the public swimming pool, half an hour later, several local beauties have arrived, cheering and hugging my cousin.

They were her friends. Nice girls, looking REALLY good!

My attention has been drawn by a girl with large blue eyes, and a gorgeous coiffure of blond hair.

She did have some large (maybe too large for a teenager?) boobs and a really fat ass - most probably, today, her ass looks like the back of the buss, but at that age, eighteen, she has REALLY impressed me!...

Cora has introduced me to her friends, and, nice and easy, we have spent all the day there.

By the end of the day, I don't know if there was a single member of the group who hasn't sensed that the "Bucharest cousin" and the blond beauty of that town were having a "connection" that needed some privacy...

I was literally in heat, both from the sun that was tormenting us all and the voluptuous shapes of that young piece of meat...

Everything seemed to be all right, and I was preparing to ask the girl for a date, when my cousin has come to me, and, in a very demanding tone, she's asked me for a private conversation...

"So, cuz, you seem to have fallen for the whore of our town!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

"Don't you have any self esteem?!?"

Honestly, I was just a horny youngster, with no self esteem at all!

"But, cuz, where did I go wrong?!?"

"You really are very wrong to look at that bitch!!"

"But, honey, you are my cousin, she is your friend, and she really seems ready for an affair! I'm not hiding it from you, since we are family!"

"She is NOT my friend! She's just a member of the group!"...

I've started mumbling I don't really remember what, when my cousin Cora, in a very authoritarian way, has told me to get dressed, since we are to go back home...

OK, I got dressed, said my good byes to everyone, and followed my cousin - probably in some kind of doggy style...

All our way home, Cora has behaved with me like a kitten - joking with me, caressing me from time to time, in a few words, trying to make me feel good.

Reaching home, our parents were really happy to see us, since they've just prepared the food, including a barbeque, with I don't remember what...

Cora has personally taken care of the sheets and blankets for my bed, situated in a room that was somehow isolated from the rest of the huge house.

I've even heard a comment from her mother, who wondered why was I so "isolated" from my parents...

Cora has made a mumbling comment, excusing herself and saying that now, after all the efforts she's done, she doesn't feel like arranging again, another bed...

Her mother said that it was all right, and the subject was closed...

So, it's eleven o'clock in the evening, I go to bed...

I get dressed in my brand new pajama, lay on my back, and, of course, start thinking about the blond beauty...

I feel an itch at the top of my dick - I put my hand on it, regretting that I am not back at home, in Bucharest, where I do have three fuck buddies - I'm a fucker, not a jerker!

I start cursing, in my mind, the idea of visiting family...

I sense that something is happening around me.

It's my door, that is slowly opening, and I see, in a night gown, my cousin Cora.

She enters the room, shuts the door smoothingly, and then comes directly to my bed and takes me in her arms.

"Cousin! I love you soooo much!

How can you even think about a slut?!?"

I am bewildered, appalled, stuck in my thoughts!

"Cora, dear, what the hell?!?"

"Hush! Take off your trousers!"

Suddenly, I realize that I'm in bed with my cousin! A family member! A girl that I know since we were little!

But... who am I to discuss the request of a cousin one year older than me?!?

Surely you realize that I also am as horny as a youngster can be!...

So, very quickly, I let the trousers of the pajama go somewhere away, and start unbuttoning my pajama blouse...

I take it off, remaining stark naked in bed, beside my wonderful cousin...

Cora, in a brisk move, takes off her night gown, letting me see, in the darkness of the room, her beautiful boobs, without the bra that has held them all day while we were at the swimming pool...

Then, Cora, bonding her body to mine, asks me with a very soft voice: "So, cuz, it seems that you aren't a virgin anymore"...

Her presence, touches and attitude make me go fully erect.

"Cora, if you really need to know, I was twelve years old when my dick has entered for the first time in a cunt - so, I suppose that you are right!

I'm not a virgin!"...

"Well, in that case, you need to teach me!"

Honestly, I didn't understand what she's meant, but, a second after, she was above me, like a cowgirl, with my dick deep inside her cunt.

She was wet, really wet!

She's started grinding - forward, backward, to the left, to the right, upside down, and so on...

I realize that we are in her parent's house, she's my cousin!

I'm sure that, if we get caught, we are dead meat!

I also know that, traditionally, the males will be punished worse!...

Mentally, I prepare my body for war.

I've been trained to kill - I'm ready for the worst!

Suddenly, I say: "Stop!"

She stops grinding, and also raises, leaving my dick in the air...

I don't like it, but, for the moment, don't care...

"Did you lock the door?"

"No, the door doesn't have a key or a locker"...

"Fine then - just stay here"

I leave the bed, find a chair, and block the handle of the door.

I check it - if anybody comes, he/she will have to use real force to open my door.

I then approach the bed: "Now, cuz, since you've said that you need to be taught (a lesson) come here"...

I stand beside the bed, take Cora by the back of her neck, and make her come, with her mouth, close to my dick.

She forcibly pushes me with her hands: "I've never touched, with my mouth, a cock!"

"Perfect! This means that this will be the first time that you will be sucking a dick!"

I don't know why, but I'm full of anger! I almost wish that somebody enters the door of my room!

I'm, most probably, crazy or something!...

I realize that Cora feels my anger, without realizing why, but... she surely gets scared.

I don't have the patience to explain - my dick is erect and I need a wet hole...

"Suck it! Cora! Stick it in your mouth and stop complaining!"

She opens her mouth, and reluctantly, lets my dick to invade her...

She clearly doesn't like it - I can sense that!

"Suck it cuz! We're almost the same flesh and blood! Suck it hard!

She doesn't, but I can see that she cries...

I'm pretty sure that she regrets now her idea to come into my room...

I cannot stop my fury. Why? I really don't know...

I stick my dick into her mouth until she starts choking.

No, she's not a sucker, or better said, my attitude does not help her at all.

"Fuck! I cannot cum like this!"

I let her mouth be, grab her legs and start pounding her cunt.

I feel that she's nervous - a sort of anger mixed with fear.

I get crazy enough to tell her a REALLY stupid thing: "This is how it feels when you mess with a Bucharest guy - now bear it!"

She is speechless - I can only see the tears on her face...

I realize how nervous and full of shit I am...

"Cuz, try to relax and let yourself have an orgasm!"...

She continues to be speechless...

I start pounding her like there is no tomorrow.

Her cunt is good, but her attitude is adverse...

This doesn't help me at all!

I keep on pounding, until she squeals in a low voice: "You are hurting me! Please stop!"

No! I'm not an animal! Probably, not even animals behave like me!

I withdraw, and start jacking my dick.

"Come, get your mouth closer! I'm gonna give you my jizz!"

She is silently crying...

Whaw! It's coming! After such a long day!

I stick my dick into her mouth and let her taste my cum...

"Shit! You are my cousin and I've made you do things that I've never done to the fucking whores!"...

I'm full of remorse, but I'm sure that Cora does not understand it...

...

The day after, I tell my parents that I need to do something in Bucharest, take the train, and... this is it! Ever since, I have never spoken with Cora again...

...

My dick head is itching and I feel a tickle underneath my balls...

I come to my senses...

I'm at home, in my bed.

My right hand is feeling flash, woman's flash - I'm pretty sure of it!

My belly is being caressed by a bush of something so smooth - it's hair!

Finally, I get to my senses!

I am in bed with the woman that I've recently met - Fanny!

Gosh! She's decided to wake me up sucking my dick!

Well, if she's gonna treat her hubby like this, on daily basis, she will be a young widow...

Women CAN be killers...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Fanny Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 738 milliseconds