• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • First Encounter

First Encounter

The hotel room is dark you are late. I'm nervous pacing back and forth noting that it has just begun to rain. I put my hand on door ready to give the whole thing up and leave. What had I been thinking. The doorknob turns in my hand and you push the door open.

At least I hope it is you I murmur your name, "Ted?" a soft questioning tone. One glance in your eyes and I know it is you I take in your drenched state and slowly remove your clothing until you are merely wearing your boxers before me. I note your build and looks hands sliding up your chest of their own will.

I pull them away and say a soft "I'm sorry," you take my hands into your own.

"Why?" as you look at me. I close my eyes afraid of looking at you, afraid of you looking at me. I can hear your breathing, remember the sound of your voice. The voice I had longed to hear for so long. Wanting to hear your voice say so many things. I can smell your body as your hands caress my cheek raising my eyes to meet yours and ask again.

"I don't know." I suddenly feel very warm and overdressed in my simple flannel shirt the bright magenta and turquoise plaid thin protection from your presence. Your hand moves over my temple feeling my pulse race under your fingertips. Feeling the desire we've held. The agreed upon clothing that was comfortable and what I had worn the first time we connected upon net. Your hand slowly traces down to my neck slowly undoing the first button. I stand still as you remove them time stretching to seem and eternity yet a brief scant seconds your fingers dancing over my skin the cream lace bra a small hindrance now.

Your hands smooth over my breasts brushing the back of your hand over them making me shiver. Your hands rest on my shoulders thumb meeting. I lick my lips nervously, anticipating your touch. I get the impression you could strangle me but it dissipates as you slide my shirt off my body. Running your hands up my arms as I shiver.

"Cold?" the one word breaks the silence and I glance up seeing everything seeing too much. Meeting you had been a total fantasy and now your presence overwhelmed me.

"I'm not sure I can stop," my voice seems small.

"Do you want to?" you reply.

I smile and our lips meet letting my body slowly meld to yours barely noticing your hands sliding up my back to find the clasp of my bra allowing me to take lead between our lips and I finally let our tongues meet the warmth flowing over us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • First Encounter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 287 milliseconds