• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Kara's Fantasy

Kara's Fantasy

123

OK, I admit it. I have a real fascination for a woman’s ass. Not all asses, but nice pear-shaped ones. If I see a woman walk by, the first place I look is behind. Well, maybe not the first, if she is walking towards me, but I will make an extra effort to look back as she walks past me.

First let me tell you a little about myself. I’m 51; about 5 foot 9 inches tall, 175 lbs, graying hair. I’ve been married to the most incredible woman in the world for 26 years. My wife is ready to try almost anything sexual that I suggest and she will even throw in a fantasy or two. What more can a guy ask for?

I’ve found that the older I get the more varied my sexual interests have become. When we were first married our sex was pretty much vanilla. I loved sex then, but it didn’t vary a whole lot. But as time has rolled by I find myself fantasizing about other kinds of sex and anal is one of them. If I’m masturbating and don’t seem to be able to get off, all I have to do is think about fucking a woman in the ass and bingo, a major climax. My wife, Amy, enjoys a good ass fuck once in a while, but she isn’t into it as much as I am. Hell I’d do her in the butt almost every time we had sex if she wanted to. My thought is that no matter what kind of sex you are having, it’s no good unless your partner is really enjoying it. So with that thought, I will only do her butt when she wants to, and she lets me know when the time is right.

I find myself thinking about what it would be like to do a woman I don’t even know, or even a woman I do know--it doesn’t matter as long as she has a nice ass. Pretty sick, most people would think. I like to read stories about ass fucking or watching porno movies with a good ass reaming included. I think you get the idea.

I work in an engineering office that is fairly large with about 100 employees, so there are a few good looking women to fantasize about. One in particular has caught my eye many times because she is very attractive and has a great ass. It’s not that she only has a great ass, but she also has a great figure and a small waist. Her breasts are also small, but that’s ok because I like women with small, perky breasts. Before I was married, it seemed that most of the women that I had sex with who had small tits were also very sensitive and loved having them sucked on. (Sensitive, large nipples are another huge turn on for me).

Kara is in her 40’s and is also married with very short brown hair, wire-rimmed glasses and a pretty face. Every now and then we would meet in the hall and say “hi” or something like “nice day today.” A few times we would see each other in the coffee room and chat about nothing in particular while waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. She seemed really nice, but that was as far as it went. Nice, married women don’t ask you to fuck them in the ass like I would in my fantasies, right?

One day she came into my office and asked me to do something for her on a report that she was writing. I was pleased to see her and even though I had a fairly large workload already I said “Sure, no problem”. She explained what she needed, and we were joking around. She had a great smile and wasn’t afraid to laugh when I said something funny. I can be a real flirt when I want to be and she seemed to be enjoying it, and maybe doing a little of her own flirting. As far as I could see, there was no problem there.

Just as she was about to leave, she dropped one of those spring-type paper clips onto the floor and it bounced under one of the tables. She was wearing a pair of slacks that fit fairly snuggly around the hips, not too tight, but tight enough to show off her shape. She also had on a thin blouse that buttoned up the front, which fit snugly, allowing what breasts she had to be well-defined. She looked nice, but sexy.

Kara said “Clumsy me,” and bent down to pick up the clip. She had to get on her hands and knees and crawl partly under the table to reach it. This was perfect! What a view it gave me of her wonderfully pear-shaped butt as it stuck up in the air while she retrieved the clip. I could feel myself getting hard just looking at her and thinking what I would like to do to that wonderful ass.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard her say “And what are you looking at?” I realized that she had turned her head to back and looked up at me as I was staring at her sexy ass! I was so embarrassed, I didn’t know what to say. I felt like a kid caught stealing candy from the local general store, or worse.

Kara stood up, looked me in the eye and asked, “Were you looking at my butt?” I didn’t know what to say. “You were, weren’t you?” she asked.

I don’t know why, but I looked straight back at her and said, “Can you blame a guy for looking at such a sexy butt as yours?” That must have been the right thing to say because she just smiled and said “No,” laughed a little and left with a small wiggle of her ass as she went through the door.

If anything could fuel a fantasy, that little scene did. For the rest of the day and into the next, all kinds of naughty thoughts were running through my dirty little mind. Of course I knew they would be nothing more than fantasy, since she was a married, professional woman, and I was a married guy, who was maybe not so professional. That was the way things were.

After that one encounter with Kara, things pretty much fell back into the same pattern, at which I was not at all surprised. A couple of weeks later, she asked if I would like company while I did my usual lunchtime walk around the pond. It’s a ritual that I have; I eat lunch while reading the newspaper and then go for a walk for the remainder of the lunch hour. The path goes around a pond in the office park, into a wooded area and then back to the building I work in. It takes about 30 minutes to complete. It’s a real nice way to break up the day and get some fresh air and a little exercise at the same time.

Surprised but pleased by her question, I answered “Sure, meet you out front at 12:30.”

I was a little suspicious because Kara had never asked to walk with me before. I wondered what was up, but at the same time I felt excitement building at the possible reasons for her coming along. I told myself she probably just wanted to go for a walk and didn’t want to walk alone.

We met out front and proceeded to the path. It was a nice summer day with the sun shining and the temperature in the 80’s - a perfect New England day. Kara was wearing a dark sleeveless dress that hit her mid-thigh and had a v-neck top. Conservative but sexy, which is the way she usually dressed. The dress hung loosely and swayed as she walked which brought my attention to that wonderful ass. Of course, it doesn’t take much for my attention to be brought to that particular section of her anatomy. We chatted as we walked about home, married life etc. Then she asked if I enjoyed being married.

“Yeah, for the most part,” I replied. “There are always times when it doesn’t seem to work as nicely as I would like” I explained, “but overall we have a good marriage. How about you?”

“Same here except we don’t seem to have that fire that we did when we were first married,” she said.

“I don’t think any marriage continues hot and horny for very long, you just get used to one another and the excitement naturally diminishes,” I said.

We continued on to the wooded area, which was nice and cool due to the shade afforded by the trees. I remembered seeing a gazebo off the path one day when I was in the mood to do a little exploring. “Do you want to go rest in the gazebo for a few minutes?” I asked.

“Where is there a gazebo?” Kara questioned with a puzzled look on her face. “I’ve never seen one in all the time I’ve walked this path.”

“Just a few hundred feet into the woods. I don’t know why the grounds people would put it there but there it is!” I exclaimed.

We took the detour and sure enough, it was still there. Kara couldn’t believe that she had never known about it, and commented about how cute it was. We sat down and took in the view; it was very quiet and cozy. I had never come across any other people in all the times I had stopped here, and today was no different. We had the place to ourselves.

“Did you mean what you said the other day?” Kara asked, looking down at the floor.

“What was that?” I asked not sure what she was talking about.

“The other day when I dropped the report off to you, you said I had a nice butt.”

I was just a little surprised at the question but I tried to keep my composure. I had the idea that it would be very easy to embarrass or upset her at this moment. “Of course I did! I wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t mean it. Don’t you think you do?” I asked her.

“Yes, but nobody has ever said that to me and when you did I got a tingling sensation in my stomach,” she said with a shy smile.

“Was that a good tingling or a bad tingling?” I asked cautiously.

“Good I think…..If I tell you something do you promise not to laugh and keep it between just us?”

“Sure, you know I will,” I promised her.

“I’ve always wanted my husband Mike to play with my ass a little when we make love, but he never does,” she said with a demure look on her face.

“Have you ever told him that?”

“Yes but the most he ever does is rub his hands over me and then moves on.”

“What would you like him to do?” I asked sympathetically.

“I would like him to kiss me there and fondle me and maybe even use his finger.”

She was telling me this all the while looking down at the floor like she was embarrassed just saying these things. She must have felt like she was taking a big chance in telling me, as who knows what I might have said or thought. I thought she was actually very brave in confessing her desires to someone she really didn’t know very well, and I told her so.

“Do you think I’m weird for wanting him to do those things to me?” she asked.

“No, lots of people feel the same as you. In fact, I have a real love for a nice ass myself. I think it’s the best part of a woman and you have one of the sexiest asses I have ever seen.”

“How would you know?” she asked. “You’ve never seen my butt.”

“From what I have seen, you have one of the best!” I exclaimed.

Now, this conversation was getting awfully erotic! I don’t think I’ve ever had a talk like this with any woman except my wife, and it was having a growing influence on my cock. I had to shift a little to get myself in a more comfortable position, but there was still a noticeable bulge showing. Kara watched me shift and fidget, looked down to my lap and then back up to my eyes.

A smile formed on her lips and she said, “I can see you really mean that.” With that said, she looked back down to my lap again and I followed her gaze to see what she was looking at. It was my turn to be embarrassed!

“Would you like to see what Mike doesn’t want to play with?” She asked with a definite sparkle in her eyes.

I guess the look on my face was enough of an answer because she stood up and leaned on the railing with her ass facing me. I couldn’t believe this was happening, but I sure as hell wasn’t going to hurt her feelings by not taking the next step. Sometimes a guy just has to suck it up and do the right thing for a friend, right?

I lifted her skirt slowly to reveal a pair of white cotton panties. I think a simple pair of white panties can be one of the sexiest things a woman can wear and this pair was perfect. Thin white cotton hugged her ass and pussy like it was painted on and they smelled so good! Her stockings were thigh-high, so there were no pantyhose to get in the way. I placed my open palms on her ass and rubbed her backside from top to bottom and then all around. I squeezed and even pinched her soft, smooth cheeks. She was perfect! I brought a hand down between her legs and fondled her pussy, feeling the moisture seeping through the thin material. I heard her take in a deep breath and slowly let it out; I think she was enjoying this as much as I was, maybe more.

It was time to unwrap this lovely package and what I really wanted to do was just rip her panties off, but instead, I did it slowly. I have to admit, I get a thrill out of teasing a woman, and this was a perfect time, so I slowly pulled them down. As I pulled, I placed my wet tongue just above the top of her panties, licking and kissing as I pulled them lower and lower. I ran my tongue down her crack from her spine almost to her tight little hole and I heard her groan. She smelled great too. How do women do it, a butt that smells good? I figure it must be some kind of magic because I’m willing to bet that any guy’s ass doesn’t smell good at any time!

It was time to shed the panties and get a full view of this wonderfully sexy ass. I slid them down to the ground and she stepped out of them. I picked them up and put them to my nose taking in a big whiff. I believe my cock grew another inch!

My tongue made its way back to her ass and I licked her all over while playing with her pussy. I pressed a finger inside her moist, extremely hot flesh while I licked her asshole. The juice was positively running out of her and she was swaying back and forth while moaning a deep growl.

It was time to release my cock; it wasn’t fair leaving it all cooped up inside a pair of pants when her ass was taking in the cool, clean air. She must have seen me do this because she let out a loud growl and started bucking into my face. She was so hot, we could have started a forest fire! I could not understand how her husband could possibly refuse to do anything for this woman, much less this. His loss, I guess.

I buried my tongue into her ass as far as it would go but she was extremely tight. She might have fantasized about someone doing her like this, but it was obvious that she was an anal virgin. Kara was very tight and refused to relax her muscles.

I thought, if a tongue can’t get in there, maybe a finger can. I scooped up a large handful of her pussy juice and rubbed it into her asshole, figuring that the more lube the better. I started rubbing my finger around her hole slowly, pressing more and more while playing with her pussy and clit. She was groaning louder and louder and her legs were beginning to shake. I think she was very close to a climax so I kept going. Little by little, my finger slipped inside her and she was shaking more and more. First one knuckle - a gasp! When I went to the second knuckle I heard a small scream. This was getting intense and I started stroking my cock. Now was the time! I buried the whole finger into her ass and she went off like fireworks. She put her arm across her mouth to stifle the scream and her whole body shook and went rigid. Juice just poured out of her pussy down her legs and onto the floor of the gazebo. This had to be one of the most intense orgasms I have ever seen a woman have, it was wonderful to be a part of it!

I slowly pulled my finger out of her and she seemed to relax a little as her climax subsided. Her legs folded under her so I grabbed her by the waist and sat her down on the bench as she collapsed onto my lap. This is only my opinion but I think that one of the most beautiful sights on this planet is a woman during - and just after - a mind-shattering climax. Kara was just that beautiful in that moment! I pulled her dress back up and gently rubbed my hand all over her ass and pussy, enjoying the moment and the feel of her.

Slowly she began to stir. She looked up at me with a contented smile.

“I have never experienced and orgasm like that in my life, thank you!”

“Glad to be of help” I said with a wide grin. “It was as enjoyable for me as it was for you.”

She sat up and gave me a big hug and a wet, open-mouthed kiss that made me hard again. She must have felt me pressing against her because she got this surprised look on her face as she said, “You didn’t get a chance to get off did you?”

“No but just watching you cum like you did was good enough for both of us. I’ll get you back some other time.”

“That’s not fair,” she said with a very concerned look on her face.

“Believe me Kara, I’ll get my chance another time,” I replied.

“If you say so,” she said a little cautiously. I think she realized this was not going to be the last time we would get together. Then she smiled that devilish smile.

“We better get back before they send out the troops looking for us,” I exclaimed, a little worried about the time we had been gone. It had only been an hour, but it wasn’t like either of us to be late getting back after lunch.

We put ourselves back together and she bent down to pick up her panties but I grabbed them from her.

“Uh-uh, these are mine,” I said putting them in my pocket. “I want to smell you whenever I want to and these panties will do the trick just fine.”

“But what will I do for the rest of the day?” she asked.

“Go as you are, it’ll be sexy. Who knows, maybe someone will see that sexy little ass of yours. Or maybe even your pussy!” I said with a smile.

“You’re bad!” she exclaimed hitting me on the butt. “OK, just this once. I better not get into trouble.”

We walked back to work laughing and feeling like kids again. She was glowing and if anybody noticed anything, they would notice that glow. It was worth the risk though.

The remainder of the day was just a blur. I spent most of the time thinking about what had just happened. Things like that just don’t happen to married guys like me, do they? An idea came to me towards the end of the day on how we could continue this little adventure. I wasn’t sure how much attention to her ass Kara wanted, but I was going to find out tomorrow.

CHAPTER 2

Normally I would do almost anything to get out of going into the office on a Saturday but this Saturday was different. The report Kara and I had been working on was due on Monday and we still had a few things to finish up before it could be turned in. Most of the work was minor changes and then came the printing and binding, mostly no-brainer type stuff.

By early afternoon we put the final touches on the report and sent it off to printing. Everyone had left except Kara and me, eager to get started with the weekend. It always feels a little strange in the office on the weekends, no one around and dressed casual with jeans and t-shirts. Normally there are lots of people buzzing around, different conversations going on in cubicles all around you and everyone dressed professionally. Working on the weekend would be nice if it wasn’t the weekend if you know what I mean.

Kara and I were sitting around taking a few minutes to relax before heading home. As I was drinking the last of my Coke I was noticing that Kara even looked good in jeans. She had on a tight pair of faded jeans and a low-cut tee shirt, which would surely not win the best-dressed award, but she sure looked sexy.

I was thinking back to when we were putting the pages of the report together; we had been standing opposite of each other and bending over. Although this may not be the most comfortable position to be in for more than a couple of minutes, it did give me the opportunity to see down the front of Kara’s braless t-shirt. As I said before, she has a small chest, but to my surprise she had very puffy nipples which stood out from her breasts at least an inch or more, and were just aching to be sucked on. I felt a familiar stiffness coming on big time.

Now that we were alone the discussion went to what had happened yesterday and this was not making my cock get any softer.

“Looks like the beast is back,” she laughed, looking straight at my crotch.

She had been brushing her hair when she said this but stopped, put the brush down, got up, turned around and started swaying her ass back and forth to tease me.

“Is it this what brought the beast back?” she teased.

I got up and stood right behind her as she was swaying that beautiful butt back and forth rubbing against the front of my pants. This was too good of an opportunity to pass up and I was going to see how far she really wanted to go.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Kara's Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds