• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Big Boss Boswell

Big Boss Boswell

Copyright 2014


I have spent the last few days enjoying myself at the condo. Grant has been in New York for the last twelve hours, but he will arrive home this evening. I spent my day lounging around the house primping myself for the night. Grant requested that I stay home today and not go to work, so I took advantage of his request and decided to relax.

I felt lucky to have Grant back in my life. In the past, I was often insecure about his sexual prowess and indiscriminate attitude towards fucking, but we both have matured. I developed an appetite for the sexually deviant and had accepted his ways, and Grant had claimed his position as my alpha male. We complimented each other well.

I decided to sit outside on the balcony; the weather was quite nice. I enjoyed a delicious white wine. The landscape was breathtaking, and the sound of water splashed in the close distance. I adored the view, and I treasured the condo.

After several long minutes lost in thought, I heard the front door of the property open. I looked towards the entryway, and to my delight, it was Grant. There was another man with him, a man I had yet to meet. The man was tall, well-built, and he wore a big white cowboy hat. I left the balcony and walked inside to meet Grant.

As soon as I entered the house, Grant took notice. He unloaded his business bag on to the floor. He then said, "There's my Maple."

Grant walked quickly towards me. We met in the middle of the living room and embraced each other in a long and passionate embrace. The balcony door was left open, so the gentle wind circled inside the room. The wind danced around my ankles and flirted with my dress, raising the fabric with its breeze. Grant then held my body firm, he looked into my eyes, and then he kissed my mouth. We kissed long and hard.

The man with the white hat watched us. He didn't say a word. In fact, he took out a cigar and lit the end.

Grant immediately broke our embrace, and said, "Put out that shit log, Bishop. Not in here, go outside and smoke it."

Grant broke from our embrace, but he held my hand.

Grant then said, "Maple, this is Bishop. Bishop Boswell."

I briefly studied Bishop. He was attractive. He was tall, but not as tall as Grant; maybe just over six foot. His eyes were ice blue. His body was muscular, and built like a defensive football player. He looked very strong.

It didn't take long before Bishop said, "But, people call me Big Boss. Big Boss Boswell."

Bishop snuffed the cigar into a nearby ashtray.

Big Boss then said, "Those are some pretty diamonds around your neck, princess."

I stood next to Grant. I wondered about the nature of Big Boss and his visit. I couldn't deny he had a certain southern charm.

After a few moments I said, "Thank you, I like them very much. What brings you here, Bishop?"

Grant then answered, "Bishop and I had some business to take care of in New York."

Bishop interjected and said, "Maple, I've known Grant since he was in the third grade. We nearly grew up together in Texas."

Grant then said, "Yeah, but he's got me beat by five years."

I looked at Grant, and asked, "So, he's your senior?"

Grant gently laughed, and responded, "Oh, no. Never. Bishop could never be my senior."

Bishop then looked at me, and said, "Only in age, sweetheart."

Bishop took a moment. He then clarified, "No, beautiful, it seems as if you pissed off a valuable member of the Board. I'm here to offer my services to the chairmen, so they'll leave you alone and not cause Grant any unnecessary financial headaches."

I didn't fully understand. I asked, "What do you mean? I thought most of the Board members were in debt to Grant?"

Bishop then said, "Well, yes, some members are in debt. Collectively, though, they can bring up all types of reasons to throw the book at Grant, in an attempt to extract more money from his funds. This is not to say they will have success; which is why I am here, as a sort of a trade-off."

I then said, "Delta. Delta is making noise. That bitch. First she tried to rape me and now she wants to threaten my job."

I looked at Grant. I then asked, "Is this why you wanted me to stay home, Grant? To avoid, Delta?"

Grant was candid. He said, "Maple. We don't need that trash. She's looking for anything and everything to try and get support for her cause. She won't stop until you're gone, and she'll make the work environment hostile until you leave. We don't need that. You don't need that. You can work for me."

I couldn't argue with him, he was right. Delta was a relentless cunt who bordered on sociopathic behavior. I didn't want to deal with her revenge, whatever she wanted to do to me.

I looked at Grant and Bishop, and I asked, "So, what's the plan?"

Bishop walked to the bar and poured himself a drink. He then said, "Well, I'm going to offer my services and my bankroll to the Board, in exchange for the nullification of your business contract. I own a string of chicken stands and rib joints throughout the country. My personal accounts are in the millions, Maple. I have expendable income the Board will find hard to refuse."

It was a swap. My release without penalty from the Board, for his financial contributions to the Board.

After several minutes, I asked, "So, then, I don't have to go back to headquarters? I work for you now, Grant?"

Grant looked at me, and responded, "We work together."

Bishop then said, "Why don't you tell her the first rule of business, pretty boy."

Grant released a small smile. He then said, "Calm down, Bishop. I know your price." Grant then said, "Maple. As you know, Bishop is a wealthy man like myself. Our families often celebrated holidays together. Bishop and I often played quietly in our rooms together."

Bishop took a drink from his glass. He then said, "Just get to the point."

Grant said, "Relax, Boswell."

Grant continued, "Maple, when Bishop and I seal business deals, he sucks my dick."

I was not surprised. I was a little excited by the thought.

Grant said, "I wanted the business exchange to happen quickly, but Bishop wouldn't totally agree until we sealed the deal; and like you know, I won't fuck anyone without you now. So, what do you think?"

I loved that Grant valued our relationship. I felt empowered that he waited for my approval. It proved I could trust him. We weren't keeping secrets.

I'm sure my excitement was transparent when I responded, "Oh, Grant. You are so thoughtful, baby. Yes, anything. Anything you want, just tell me what you want me to do."

Grant then answered, "I want you to fuck him in the ass. He likes it, and I refuse to use my dick. It's the only way he'll do the deal with the Board."

I was intrigued. I asked, "Do I get to pick the cock?"

Grant smiled. He looked relieved I was in agreement. Grant then said, "It's all up to you, baby."

I was happy. I then looked at Bishop, and said, "You look like you want a big one, buddy. I have the exact cock I want to use."

Bishop was excited. I could tell. Bishop then said with enthusiasm, "Oh, Maple. You have those long legs and those pretty green eyes; oh, mama."

Grant quickly said, "Bishop, you're not going to see much. Don't get too excited, you need to concentrate on your cock-sucking technique. We're not trying to fuck you all night. As soon as I cum, then it's over."

Bishop looked confused. He quickly questioned, "What? There was never a first-cum limit set."

Grant nonchalantly responded, "Exactly. That's why I just set one."

Bishop raised his voice, and said, "Grant, we're going to fuck until I say it's done."

Grant walked towards Bishop, and demanded, "Take off your pants and get on your knees, bitch."

Bishop looked at me, then he looked back at Grant.

Grant looked confident, he looked dominant. He then stepped closer to Bishop and ordered, "You do what the fuck I say whenever and wherever I say to do it; you know this, Bishop. Don't make me remind you. Now, do what the fuck I just asked of you."

Without hesitation, Bishop dropped his pants and then dropped to his knees.

Grant put his hand on Bishop's shoulder, and said, "Unzip my pants, bitch."

Bishop did what he was told. He liked Grant in command, it was obvious. Once Bishop unzipped Grant's pants, Grant commanded, "Now, get on your hands and knees and take your position."

Grant then looked at me, and said, "Get ready, baby."

I walked to the table and unzipped the black bag. I removed the strap-on, and the huge purple cock from the bag. I stepped into the cock harness and pulled it into position. I adjusted my dick. I grabbed a bottle of lubricant to smear over my shaft. I then walked over to Grant and Bishop.

I looked at Grant, and I said, "I'm ready, sugar."

Grant then hovered over Bishop. Grant ordered, "Start sucking it, Bishop. Do it right, big boy. I know how good you can suck."

At that moment, Grant waved me into position.

I watched Bishop take his first lick, then I watched him glide his tongue up-and-down Grant's long shaft. Grant continued to watch me.

I squeezed an enormous amount of gel over my cock. I then moved close to Bishop's ass. I said, "Raise it up, Bishop."

Bishop did just that, he raised his ass in the air. I started touching the tip of my dick on his ass. Bishop moaned. Grant intently watched my every move.

Grant then said, "Just do it, Maple. His ass is used to getting fat cock on a regular basis."

At that moment, I spread Bishop's legs a little wider, and I steadily pushed my dick inside his ass. Bishop flinched slightly.

Bishop then mumbled, "Oh, yeah."

Grant said, "Come on, Maple. Rock his ass. Open his slut-butt up; he wants it hard."

I pounded his ass. I wasted no time. In-and-out, I was merciless. I didn't care, I fucked him hard. I figured if it really hurt, then he would do something. He didn't, so I fucked him good.

Grant then grabbed Bishop's face and fucked it hard. He held Bishop's face firm, and he forcefully pumped his cock into Bishop's mouth.

Grant commanded, "Maple, fuck him hard, baby doll. Fuck him fast."

I did what Grant asked. I rammed my dick fast and hard inside Bishop's ass. I felt connected to Grant. I felt powerful.

Within a few more minutes, Grant said, "Yeah, you cheap slut, swallow it. Swallow it all. Drink it. Drink your milk."

That is exactly what Bishop did, he let Grant release his creamy ejaculation down his throat.

After a few seconds, Grant removed his cock from Bishop's mouth.

Grant then said, "Pull it out, Maple."

I did what I was told. I removed my plastic cock from Bishop's ass.

Grant then zipped his pants. He inquired, "Are we square, Bos?"

Bishop looked tired. He looked used. He then answered, "That was barely ten minutes of pleasure, Grant. Come on, man. You know I wanted longer."

Grant wasted no time with his response. He replied, "We just have to close another business deal with better terms for your benefit, Boswell. Besides, I need to spend time with my Maple; and, I'm hungry."

I removed the strap-on from my body and placed it on the table. I adjusted my dress. I then walked over to Grant.

I looked at him, and said, "I'm hungry too."

Bishop raised himself from the ground. He adjusted his wardrobe. He then said, "Well, hell, let's freshen up and go to dinner."

Grant and I agreed. Dinner sounded good. I couldn't wait to spend more time with my dominant partner. Now that I no longer worked for the Board, I was excited about the future with my new alpha. Our relationship from the past had gained strength for the future; success and posterity was inevitable.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Big Boss Boswell

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds