• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grooming

Grooming

Reaching and maneuvering from one angle to the next switching back and forth from my Wahl Peanut to my latest model of the Norelco beard trimmer getting around my cock and balls on my own has become a real chore. With the move back to my childhood home, and no longer a partner to assist, I am forced to fend for myself. Started off years ago with scissors and sometimes a small comb to upgrading to clippers the final outcome is worth the effort, just for certain areas of the body it's damn near impossible to get to.

Why am I telling you this? Well for quite frankly grooming my private region is how fate brought my mom and I together as much more than mother and son. The fact is in the last few months I haven't needed to groom myself, for she has been assisting me with this bi-weekly

Let's put this out there right now, you are not going to hear me having a 9-inch cock, and my mother having 36DD with a small waist, big hips and all that jazz, but we aren't ugly either. My mom fits the mold of an attractive older woman that has earned the culture term of MILF. With daily visits to the yoga studio which is conveniently in the same shopping center that her salon is in, she is always there ritually 5 days a week. Me? Well I am no Derek Jeter but I do okay. Lately I been taking bootcamp classes to spice up my day to day routine which usually consisted of calisthenics, and I love the group atmosphere. But let's be honest, my reasons for typing this isn't to talk about our fitness habits. No it's more about my or in this case our sex life and how it came to be.

For the world is filled with people fucking and sucking and licking one person or another and at times groups at a time. But my mother and I are in the small percentage where we as a couple are not only intimate with each other but related to. Yes I am a motherfucker and I have no issues about it. But in my case, I am fucking my own mother. Now you ask yourself, how does one end up in these situations? I can't speak about others but for me it's a combination of fate, hormones, and alcohol.

Going back several months, about weeks after leaving my relationship and previous life behind and returning back to where I grew up I started to make myself at home again. But with me all grown up at 25, I have some new rituals since I lived here and that is grooming. The reason I started this is due to a unique situation I am in or for a better word my penis is in. I have what is called hypospadias which basically means the plumbing in my penis doesn't work like the average penis does. After birth I had to have a simple procedure done using my foreskin, they made me a new hole. So yes, for those reading this I literally have a 2 hole penis. If you don't believe me, look up the medical term and you will see for yourself.

The result of this is I can pee out of two holes at times, and the other is it left me partially circumcised. What that means is the head for the most part is exposed by still has a turtle-neck. However, having natural pubic hairs with that, at times I will get hairs in the foreskin which for some weird reason I enjoy pulling out. But also causes a problem for others especially during blowjobs especially since the ones doing the sucking hate having hair in their mouth. This lead to me manscaping as you will. First with scissors and then later I got the idea of using a beard trimmer and I have to admit that it works quite well.

Believe me before you even suggest or think it I tried it all: different level settings, going bald, and so on. Nope ladies and gentlemen, my niche is the #4 on a beard trimmer and don't mean a hair trimmer for the #4 on a hair trimmer is completely different from a beard trimmer this much I guarantee you without being a certified hairstylist.

So with the complaints coming from my female partner at the time I started to groom, and as a result I liked how it looked and felt. While I did try going smooth shave I liked it for the first 2 days but after that it really sucks. Waxing? I am a pussy when it comes to that and I will admit it without hesitation. Nope, I am trimmer for life or groomer if you prefer that term.

So this resolved the hair in the mouth, and lead to many mind blowing BJ's from my live in girlfriend. But with life comes issues, and we didn't really fight but found we didn't love one another like two people should, and agreed to part ways as friends and keep in touch. Some time later here I am back at home.

So as I was saying, I learned to love being groomed, and when the hair starts to get to long I get an itch to trim. However, when I was doing this with my girlfriend at the time we used to do many things to make this easier. Usually she would blow me during or before to get me hard to make it easier to get to the hairs on my cock and balls for I am one of those guys that need constant stimulation to keep my hard-on.

So to say this once big enjoyment has started to become a chore, and I have gotten myself into positions that makes me wish I was a contortionist so this would be that much easier. It's during one of these times that I was in some weird position or angle and all of a sudden I got a Charlie Horse in my right calf. Not sure exactly what I did to cause it but it had me on the bathroom floor screaming with the clippers vibrating on the floor right next to me.

Forgetting my mother is there and laying on the floor holding my leg my mom comes flying into the room asking what is wrong. Not having a care nor acknowledging I am butt naked she squats down and tries to help. I somehow get the words out about my Charlie Horse and point where it hurts the most.

Not missing a beat she grabs my calf and starts to massage it and relief was almost instant but still far from resolved. So here I am, naked, on the floor, and my mother is massaging my leg. To make matters worse she is wearing one of her short-shorts with one of those off the shoulder shirts, the kind that they have at least one if not both shoulders exposed. I am not sure what it is about that look but it always turns me on when I see a woman wearing one of those shirts, and for the shorts oh come on even a gay guy could appreciate short shorts on a fit woman.

At some point during all of this I slowly started to open my eyes as the pain was finally being replaced by pleasure; not sexual pleasure mind you just pleasure of a great massage. Forgetting for a moment who is rubbing me,and I look upon the face of my mother but what I see isn't what I I was expecting. Looking at her, not even looking back at me, but rather she is staring right at my cock and licking her lips almost like I am some piece of meat.

Neither of us saying a word, me laying there getting massage while at the same time getting hard, and my mom practically drooling over her boys cock. It's at this moment I finally feel the knot dissipate and start to flex and point my right foot stretching the calf.

Feeling the relief that I so needed my mom stops massaging but doesn't release her hold on my leg, and still licking her lip and continually staring at my cock.

Neither one of us showing any sign of wanting to move, reality sets in and she begins to lower my leg, and her eyes meet mine. Staring at one another and not saying a word we just lose ourselves in each others eyes.

Nope sorry to disappoint you, but no we did not lean forward and start to kiss, but instead she just continues to look at me with that beautiful smile of hers, lowers my leg, and stands. Giving me her hand she helps me up with me reaching for the clippers as I rise from the floor.

After getting up I work my right calf bending my foot this way and that and finding all is well in my leg finally. Brushing off the dust from my butt mom begins to laugh and I can't blame her for the situation is kind of funny if you are looking at it from the outside in.

"Feel better honey?" She asks

"Yes mom, I really needed that. Not sure where you learned that but it really worked."

"Just motherly instincts honey. Now honey, turn off those clippers, get dressed, and come outside with me by the pool and tell me how it all happened."

******

After getting outside I begin to tell her everything for there are no secrets between us. Explaining about my grooming ritual, why, things I have to do on my own, basically the entire story leaving nothing out. I also without even thinking about it confessed about how my ex used to get me hard to so she could trim the hairs on my cock which got a chuckle out of my mother.

"Well honey, if you want I can help you with that. Not the BJ part" smiling when she said that "but the trimming I can. It's nothing new to me for as you know my salon does it all. We not only give haircuts but we also offer waxing as well as trimming to the private region and we do have our share of male clients as well that pay top dollar just to have a woman do it for them."

Agreeing to moms offer I ask if we can do it now so she can finish where I left off.

"Sure hun, just let me finish my wine first. Don't worry, I only had 2 glasses so I doubt I will accidentally cut your member of" giggling after she said that.

I just smile lay back down in silence and fantasizing my mother handling my member while sliding the clippers down my rod trimming the hairs.

************

Once we got to the bathroom I proceeded to setup the bath mat, and she was folding a towel for her to kneel on. Grabbing hold of the clippers with one hand and handling my privates with the other she begins to work on the hairs that I missed and those I couldn't get to.

It was only natural to react to her touch and it goes without saying I started to get hard. Without even saying a word once I was at full mast she grabbed hold of my rod and began to slide the clippers from head down to the base till she covered the entire circumference.

She never reacted to the situation, no sign of arousal, or moaning except from me which you have to forgive me but come on, I have my hot mom man-handling my cock wouldn't you get off on that?

After she finally got every area, she began to rinse me off and re-check to make sure she got it all. Not sure if it was her attention to detail or some other reason but I wasn't going to say no. Grabbing hold of the shower rod she started to rinse off my back first, then directly into the crack of my ass, and eventually turning around with cock pointing straight at her.

It was when she was rinsing my balls that she slipped and fell forward because some of the water made it outside of the tub and moving one of her legs off the towel and placed it on the floor for support plus the water caused her to slip. What happened after that you can't even make up. Falling forward her face turned to the side and from her cheek to the entire side of her face was pressed firmly against my cock.

Going on pure instinct, no thinking involved, I just grabbed hold of her head and pressed against her face and groaned. Moments which probably were just seconds but felt longer I realized what just happened and that I was still holding her head and my rock hard cock is pushed against her face. It's at this moment I look down and see her looking right up at me.

Not saying a word eyes locked, she reaches to turn off the water, lets down the shower head, I release my hold on her head, and instead of pulling away,she turns to face my cock and plants a kiss right square on the base of my cock to which I groan "Oh god..."

Feeling the sensation of lips and kisses working from the base to the tip I again reach for her head and grabbing a fistful of hair to hang onto. Feeling the tip of her tongue toying with my second hole and around my foreskin I begin to feel what can only be explained as hot breath right on my head of my cock which only lasts for a split second before I feel my mother engulfs my entire rod without gagging.

Not thinking or caring this is my mother that has my entire cock in her mouth and some in her throat I begin to fuck her mouth with all the pent up sexual frustration I have had since leaving my girlfriend earlier. Using her hair as leverage I don't let up hearing the gurgling sounds coming from her throat she reaches around and grabs hold of my ass and squeezes as a sign to not let up which I don't.

I wish this lasted several minutes but to be honest I think I would be lucky if it was 60-seconds before I feel the rush of cum running through my rod out of my 2nd hole right down her throat. Hearing her choke a little but not letting go of my ass I too just continue on fucking her mouth and throat till I finally stop coming and could barely stand.

*******

Releasing my hold on her hair she lets go of my ass, bobs her head a few more times, slurps up whatever cum leaked out of her mouth, licks what remnants that were left behind, looks up at me and says "Ready to return the favor honey? I would love if ate me out right now."

"But mom..."

"Honey I don't want to discuss what just happened, I just want to go with it, lets not think and ruin the moment. I need my pussy licked and I need it now: yes or no?"

"YES...fuck yes!"

"Good meet me on my bed and make it quick for I really need to cum after that."

********

After I got to her bedroom I found her naked in the center of the bed legs up and wide open and her pussy leaking juices. Mastering the art of cunnilingus thanks to my previous relationship I worked my mother up to an intense orgasm. I didn't do it right away mind you, I teased the shit out of her. Working her clit, G-spot and fingering her ass I had her on the brink of her orgasm three-times and stopping each time before she grabbed hold of my head and shoved my face on her crotch and telling me to make her cum.

After she came I did get hard eating her out but we ended up cuddling first not saying a word just losing ourselves in each others eyes. What I felt as I was staring into her eyes is what I should have felt for the woman I was living with but didn't, but instead felt it for my mother. The love that we all seek was with the one person I knew my entire life.

Not saying a word to each other but knowing our thoughts she rolled onto her back as I rolled on top of her and entered her body. But this time instead of just pumping away like I did with her mouth, I took my time with slow steady pumps and just staring into her eyes losing myself in those gorgeous eyes and for the first time in my life feeling what true love feels like.

*******

When we finally both came and started talking she admitted it was the combination of the wine, seeing my cock, the trimming that got her all worked up. The falling head first was an accident or fate as you were and with the help of the wine she just went with it. She later admits she is not sure what she would have done if she was sober but she also admits she has no regrets that it happened.

I eventually moved into her room for since that day we spent every night together and I have no interest in looking for anyone else. I also doubt that will ever change and I have grooming to thank for that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Grooming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds