• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jess Confesses To Her Stepdad

Jess Confesses To Her Stepdad

12

An 19-year old shares her sexy secrets with Stepdad!

Terry had loved his stepchildren as if they were his own blood. When he married Tricia almost sixteen years ago, he also married her two girls. Allie was eleven and Jess was four. A lot of stuff had happened between then and today. Terry reflected on where things might have gone off track as he sat naked on the bed with a raging hard-on. He decided to relieve himself first, and then start thinking things through.

He grabbed a dirty t-shirt and spread it out on the duvet so he could shoot his load without worrying about making a mess that Tricia would notice. He came in less than three minutes and wiped himself clean before throwing the t-shirt back onto the floor on his side of the bed.

When did Jess discover her carnal needs, her hormones and her kinky desires related to sex and her sexual needs? Terry remembered that she got her period when she was about thirteen. So he guessed she also discovered her sexual stimulation areas around then too. But according to Jess, when they had "the talk" yesterday morning, after Tricia had gone out to shop, Jess' sexual switch didn't get turned on until she caught her sister masturbating on the couch in the TV room, six months ago on a late Saturday night. Jess was supposed to be asleep already and Allie was babysitting her for Terry & Tricia who were out at The Keg again! They were out on one of their date nights; where mom's breasts were spilling out of her very revealing dress and the hem was so short that Jess could see her "tiny little string thing" ("I hate those things, they're so uncomfortable between your cheeks") between her legs when mom walked by her as she laid on the very couch where she had come upon Allie.

Jess had been in the back hall getting a cold drink from the second fridge and was headed to watch TV with her sister, when she heard Allie moan loudly. Jess said it sounded so weird she stopped in her tracks! So she carefully peeked through the ajar door to see Allie completely naked, she was facing the TV with her legs spread wide apart her feet on the coffee table and "she was rubbing her privates (as Jess described the night) and squeezing her boobs too!"

Jess said she just stood there watching her big sister masturbate for, what she thought, was about an hour. Allie was watching a porno tape that she borrowed from a girlfriend, enjoying a three-way scene with two guys and a girl (Jess found the tape in Allie's room and watched it, a lot! Jess said Allie suddenly jerked really hard, a whole bunch, and then rested her head on the back of the couch until she stopped panting. Then she pulled a big pink rubber cock from under the cushion and sat on the edge of the couch and started pounding the full 12 inches of pink rubber cock into her wide-open pussy. Jess was completely flushed with sexual excitement as she told Terry the story. She said her sister kept pumping the toy, holding it tightly by the big set of balls, in and out for the rest of the time Jess watched her. When Allie grabbed for the box of tissues and started to wipe off her crotch and thighs.

Jess snuck up to her room without being caught. She proceeded to pull off her PJ bottoms plus her panties and spread her legs wide apart and started to look carefully at her privates and touch them like her sister had been. Jess discovered her clit and she couldn't stop rubbing it. It felt so good when she rubbed that little red nub. She realized that her nub was tiny compared to her sister's. She didn't care, what ever it was for; it gave her immense pleasure when she rubbed it. Jess crawled into bed, without her bottoms on but hidden in her sheets in case mommy checked when they got home. Jess rubbed her clit until it was getting raw, then she feel fast asleep as she decided to learn more about her "nub".

Terry smiled as he remembered seeing Jess turning bright red as she told Terry "everything" she thought was part of why she was so sex-starved, just yesterday morning. Then the following evening while Tricia was out with her girlfriends having dinner and then a bar after, Jess pinned Terry down for another session. Terry sat on the couch and listened to Jess' confessions and feelings in even more graphic detail. This might be a very hard night to get through!

Jess shared her next "big" sexual discovery with Terry, after making him promise not to laugh at her. He agreed and she continued to tell him about the first time she snuck down the hall and peeked into our bedroom and watched us have sex; because she knew we always did when we came home from a "Date Night" and a few cocktails. She said she had just turned eighteen then.

She said she was watching me lick mommy's pussy and noticed mommy's nub was about the same size as hers, half the size of Allie's. Then she watched me stand up, naked, my rock hard cock standing out in front of me. I crawled up onto the bed and started to fuck Mommy; it was her first live sighting of an erect cock and the act of sexual intercourse. Jess confessed that she had her hand in her panties and was rubbing her nub as she watched us have sex. She got a really good look at Mommy's pussy, noticing she shaved some of her hair off. Jess decided then, that she wanted to shave the soft curly hair on her lips and most of the hair on her mound so her pussy would look just like mommies did. Jess also realized that she oozed a lot of nectar (She calls it "Jess Mess") when she became sexually excited, just like mommy but more way than Mommy. She confessed she overheard me talking about how much nectar was coming from Mommy's pussy one night when she stood outside our door, listening to our sexual sounds as she masturbated. So she peeked in and saw Mommy's open lips and how wet they were.

My cock had been hard and leaking pre-come during most of our "talk" from Jess' graphic honesty and candor about who she was, sexually speaking. In fact, Jess noticed the wet spot in my crotch and smiled devilishly at me, knowing that she had truly succeeded in turning me on by simply telling me all about her sexual persona.

Jess continued telling me her "sexual milestone events". Again, she confessed that she would always try to sit where she could see up my shorts. She had realized that I don't always wear underwear at home, so the chances were good to see my cock; be it flaccid or semi-hard she loved to catch a glimpse of my cock. That is also why she liked to sit in my lap all the time. She told me she would keep squirming until she could feel my cock between her cheeks, up against her pussy lips. She said she would fantasize that my hard cock was actually inside her, while we sat on the couch beside Tricia. She said she got really turned on, fantasizing that she was fucking her-step dad in front of her Mom!

Jess said that one time, earlier this year, she had been on my lap for almost an hour and that during that time she was so aroused, the crotch of her panties and jeans were soaked. She discovered the "Jess mess" (her funny nickname for it) when she went up to her room to masturbate. Because she felt my cock get really hard between her ass cheeks, she nearly had an orgasm right on my lap! She said her jeans had a strip of wetness about 2 inches wide from just below her throbbing clit right around to her "blossom". She was worried that either Mom or I might have seen it. From that day on, she always wore a panty liner to avoid showing how wet she was, when she got uncontrollably horny away from home. I suddenly made sense to me, given all the talks Tricia and I had about her compulsive need to always wear a panty liner and not change her panties often enough. It was just the opposite, she changed frequently, hid her soaked panties and washed them out in the bathroom and dried them in her closet so no one would know how wet and horny she always was.

The she shared why she loved to ride horses; she had learned how to rotate her hips so her "nub" was constantly rubbed giving her great orgasms in the saddle. I knew a lot of women enjoyed horses for the same reason. But the twist was that she had learned how to make one orgasm into series of multiple orgasms that she said lasted most of her lesson. Then she had to go change her soaked pad before going home or there would have been a wet spot on the car seat and her ass would look like she sat in a puddle. Her words!

This almost twenty-year-old girl had mastered the art of the hidden orgasm, multiple orgasms and having an orgasm as she sat between two friends or relatives. She could squeeze her thighs so tightly that her clit would start to throb and then pulse sending her into an orgasm. She said she could make herself come like that in less than three minutes. Then she told me she had already come six times during our talk.

Then; "Do you want me to help you with that hard-on you are sporting Terry? The wet spot is embarrassing me! But it is also responsible for two of my orgasms. I get so turned on staring at the bulge in your pants, knowing you are leaking because of what I am telling you! But I want to learn how to suck a real cock properly. I have practiced on mommy's big pink rubber dildo. Guess how far I can get into my mouth?" Tricia seemed excited to tell me.

"I don't know, maybe two inches of it?" I was feeling really weird talking to my stepdaughter about how much cock she can get in her mouth. It felt like a twisted kinky dream!

"I'll get it and show you!" Tricia jumped up and ran off towards our bedroom and was back in a flash with the big pink dildo in hand. "Watch what I've learned how to do!" Then she licked the suction cup base and stuck it on the coffee table, right near the edge. I now knew she learned that spying on Tricia and me; when we came home late and played with the dildo in the living room, Tricia stuck it in the exact same spot. The she would pull off her thong and slide up her dress over her hips. Slowly she would lower herself onto the dildo, talking filthy fantasies about having a strange cock in her while she gave me a blowjob as she rode the big dildo. I had asked her to try it in her rosebud while I fucked from the front, but she refused anything in her ass. I was nervous about what Jess was about to show me!

Jess was suddenly no longer shy or coy after our "talks" got underway and her confessions and feeling poured out for my ears and arousal. "Watch this!" Then Jess casually pulled her top and bra off and leaned against the pink rubber cock and started to rub her firm full breasts up and down the dildo. "Would you like that on your cock? Have you ever been titty-fucked?" she said with a very dirty smile.

"Of course, Tricia does that for me when I ask her to." I replied, realizing the very night she watched and learned.

"Can I try it on a real cock? Maybe your's? They look almost the same size! I learned a few other things I really want to show now, can I please? She begged me as she squeezed her breasts around the dildo and then dropped her mouth over the red rubber head. "Jess was now sucking on the dildo and pumping it with her little hands. Her saliva was running down the shaft so she stopped sucking and then started jacking that dildo with both hands. "Want me to do you too, I think I'm getting pretty good at this and I need a live subject to try on?" Jess seemed almost giddy with the excitement of having someone she trusted to share all her sexual questions, feelings and kinks with; that was I, her stepfather!

"No", (I kept repeating "no" to her questions) but show me what else you happened to learn." I replied, dying to pull out my aching oozing cock and jerk off while I listened to her and enjoyed staring at her young sexy curvy body!

And that she did! Jess stood up, peeled off her jeans and panties (yup, with a very gooey panty liner in them, which she rolled up and took with her) and ran naked upstairs. She returned with the sex-toy box and set it down on the floor beside her as she knelt down right beside the big rubber cock. I couldn't wait to see what was next?

"Before I show you, another confession! I watched you and Mommy many nights, in the last six months, and I learned how to do something Mommy won't do for you!"

"I am realizing where you learned what you have, by watching us, your sister and who else?"

"Don't need anyone else, you've taught me so much; much more than any kid or book could teach me. Anyway, one night Mommy had this same dildo mounted right here on this table. Remember the night?"

"Maybe, there were a few that started with that very dildo, on that very spot." I played up on her description.

"Yeah, yeah!" Jess said as she pulled the lube out of the toy box and started to coat the dildo liberally. "Can you please get me a towel, while I finish getting pinky all lubed up? So, to continue my confession; I watched as you and Mommy discussed different positions and ways to have sex. I know Mom refuses to try a lot of things, that quite frankly, I would love to try or already really enjoy now!"

I handed her the towel, she wiped off her hands and then carefully spread it out directly under where "Pinky" was waiting to be enjoyed.

You two were talking about having another man in bed with you both. But Mom didn't want to try a "DP", you know what that is right, a double penetration where she has a cock in her pussy and one in her ass, or rosebud as you like to call it." As she chatted away, she squirted a little lube into her hand and then turned around so her tight sweet ass was pointing directly at my face, less than a foot away! I could smell her nether scent as soon as she bent over.

"Can you please help me? I need you to spread my ass cheeks apart and hold them there while I lube up my rosebud!" She was fully bent over now, looking back between her legs, under her open and oozing nether lips. Yes, they were perfectly smooth and hairless!

My cock was literally flowing with pre-come as I spread her cheeks apart opening her pussy even more. I could literally see right into her vagina. She slowly reached around and spread the lube on her rosebud then she started to finger herself slowly. Jess eased one finger, then went for two; while I sat there with my mouth wide open, aching to touch her, taste her and give her, her very first ride on a real cock. Jess soon had three fingers sliding in and out of her blossomed flower. She was whimpering as her fingers sent bolts of pleasure through her body.

"He he, I just came again. My nectar will start running out of my pussy in a couple of seconds. Too bad I'm not on my back, and then my nectar would suffice for lubing my asshole, oops rosebud! Okay Terry, you can let go of my cheeks, unless you want to put something into any hole you want to?" Then Jess turned around, her chest was flushed bright red, her nipples were almost an inch long and dark red and her nether lips were very swollen with sexual excitement.

"So to continue my confession, if you don't mind?" Then she lowered herself down over the dildo. It was just touching her open lips and she slowly dragged up and down between those puffy folds. "As I listened to you two discuss three ways, public sex which sounds so yummy and racy and then it got to anal sex. An act you are completely turned on by! While I listened to you talk, I coated a finger in my juicy pussy and then gently pushed it onto my asshole and started to wiggle it in my tight opening.

The more I wiggled, the more it started to open and the sensations grew stronger. It was like bolts of lightning were going everywhere in my body. Oh my god did I love how that felt; I was actually dizzy with pleasure! I pushed my finger until it was all the way in and then I started to madly finger fuck my rosebud. I coated two fresh fingers and then stuffed all three into my backside. As soon as I got them all the way in, I came and I came really hard. It was my very first squirting orgasm and it was unbelievably amazing. I became dizzy and fell into the wall down the hall from you two. You both said, "did you hear that?" at the same time. I scurried up the stairs and into my room. Then I proceeded to give my newest discovery a really good work out. I was really sore in the morning; you even said something like "Get kicked in the ass at the barn yesterday?" I know I turned beet red when you said it. How did you know about my sore little hole?"

Then Jess mover her hips forward and the fat dildo head started to spread her rosebud. I watched as Jess slowly took all 12 inches into her tight little backside. I came in my pants watching from less than two feet away. Jess started to move up and down on the thick rubber cock. Her tempo increased, as did her breathing.

"Just came again. That was the night I figured out that I was also fingering my G-spot through the wall between my pussy and my ass. I enjoy teasing my g-spot and watching my pussy squirt when I come, so I just do it in the bathtub now, less Jess mess! Terry can you get me the other big pink dildo with the vibrator attached to it?" I couldn't believ how casual she was about everything she was saying and doing! And how did she know about that one, I got it less than a week ago and Tricia hadn't even seen it yet?

"When did you find that?"

"The same day you opened the package and hid it in your bottom drawer where you keep condoms. Is that in hope of some anal fun with Mommy? Good luck with that thought. But I know where you can get a tight ass to fuck!" Jess was getting graphically matter of fact as I handed her the other 12-inch dildo. "Now I'm going to give you a special treat; your first DP, to watch that is! I'm sure you fucked lots of women in three ways and I'm sure you've fucked plenty of asses too! And you can fuck mine too, anytime you want to!"

Jess positioned the dildo in her parted lips and then turned on the vibe function and started to push it into her gooey pussy. She now had both dildos buried in her body. Then she looked at me with a lecherous look, "I want you to help me with this. While I ride the dildo in my ass, I want you to fuck my pussy with the other one. Oh yeah, the vibrations just made me come again. Come on Terry grab it and have some fun with me. Please?" Jess gave me her famous begging eyes, so I couldn't possibly resist her request. I took hold of the dildo and waited for her to start moving so I could time my thrusts to her squats.

"Oh yeah, that's perfect Terry, keep pumping me like that when I come down on Pinky." She was panting and her pussy was now actually flowing with nectar out around the thick dildo as I increased my thrusts. "I'm coming again, fuck, I'm really coming hard. Pull out the dildo and watch my pussy as I come!"

I obeyed her desires, but I completely surprised when I put the little vibe on her engorged clit. Jess exploded, literally! Her pussy squirted an arc of nectar about four feet in the air. She fell back on the coffee table as her pussy continued to pump nectar all over my face, her thighs, her stomach and breasts. I would say she squirted almost half a liter of nectar. As she caught her breath, she pulled the dildo out of her ass and got on her hands and knees on top of the coffee table with her ass facing me. Then she slowly backed up to the edge of the table, so that her cheeks were less than a foot from my nose. I could smell her fragrant scents, a mix of her nectar and the fluids that flowed from her wide-open rosebud.

"I need one more favor? And you can't say 'no'!" I just nodded and waited for her to speak as I stared at her gaping holes and her deep red clit that was sticking out from between her lips it was so swollen. "I want you to lick my crack clean; from the top of my ass cheeks right around to my swollen throbbing nub. Just lick me clean okay? I won't ask to suck or fuck your cock or anything else. And you can make me do anything you want me too, I promise I will obey your wish!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jess Confesses To Her Stepdad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds