• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Friday Night Delights Ch. 05

Friday Night Delights Ch. 05

1234

Stephen adjusted his tie as he looked in the mirror, furrowing his brow with failure, he undid it quickly as his wife yelled at him from downstairs. "Are you ready?!" Marisa barked from the kitchen below. Stephen quickly re-tied the knot and moped at himself. Why do we have to match? He asked himself, feeling embarrassed wearing the pink tie. He could hear the heavy knock of heels ascend the stairs as he turned to see Marisa walk in. "Oh my god," she said, "You look adorable! We look amazing." Stepped in front of Stephen and admired herself in the mirror.

"Yeah..." Stephen said, sounding deflated, "we look amazing." The comment appeared to fall on deaf ears as Marisa continued to pose for herself.

"You don't think it's too over the top do you?" Marisa turned to ask her husband. She was met with a clueless stare. "The dress Stephen!" His eyes scanned over her listlessly. She knew he didn't care for the color. Stephen began to make an attempt to compliment her.

"Oh... um... yeah it looks great!" His voice lacking enthusiasm. "I really like... um... I really like the way the way it hangs on you." Stephen managed to make the observation.

"It better hang well, this is chiffon darling." Marisa explained primming her hair. "I got it for a steal at the boutique this afternoon. I loved the way this jewel neckline looked. How does my back look?" Stephen tried to find the words.

"Good?" He blurted out. "I mean, it's cut low which I like." Stephen smiled. Marisa rolled her eyes at the compliment.

"You're supposed to say it looks amazing." She said, annoyed. "It's shorter than what I usually like but I really liked how flowing it looks. But you just think it's okay." Marisa feigned a pouting frown.

"I never said it was just okay." Stephen chimed, picking up the cue to move in. He put his hands around her waist and moved them up to grab her tits. "It makes these look delicious! Maybe we can skip dinner so I can have dessert!" He began to kiss her nape and she laughed. Stephen explored the dress some more, putting his hands in the opening of the jewel halter, pulling the sides to show Marisa's delectable cleavage. The doorbell rang, and while she was enjoying the touches, she quickly grabbed his wrists and pulled them down.

"Not now honey. It looks like our guest has arrived!" Marisa's eyes lit up as she walked past her husband and down the stairs. Stephen quickly followed behind. They stood in front of the door, briefly arguing about who should open it. Stephen looked through the peephole to see Jerome looking around as he waited outside. Marisa stood behind her husband, smoothing out her dress and hair as he opened the door. Just outside, Jerome towered over the opening in his suit and tie, holding a brown paper bag in the shape of a bottle.

"Come in, come in," Stephen offered to the neighbor. Jerome ducked his head slightly to walk into the foyer. "Welcome to the Sanders home." He said extending his hand in greeting. Jerome smiled big and shook the man's hand.

"Thanks y'all, feels really good to be here." Jerome looked to Stephen and then to Marisa. "Ma'am you look fantastic. I like the matching theme you two got going." He added with a laugh.

"Oh you do?!" Marisa cried out. "You know what, Stephen hates it. He simply did not want to do it but I am glad you appreciate it." She took Jerome's arm, feeling the rigid forearm under his thin shirt. "Come along into the living room and have a seat!" They moved along leaving Stephen behind, but not before Jerome handed off the bottle to him. Stephen looked at the paper bag and pulled out the bottle. It read "Cristal".

"Jerry, you really shouldn't have brought this," Stephen said as he entered the room, looking at the bottle and looking up to see his wife seated next to and in side-conversation with Jerome. "We've got plenty of drink around but thanks for bringing this! I've never had Cristal before." Stephen finished, grabbing the attention of the seated twosome.

"Yes, Jerry. Stephen and I don't get around to drinking a whole lot of champagne except for New Years. It goes straight to our heads." Marisa laughed out. "We don't even have those glasses for them... what are they called." She searched for the name as it was on the tip of her tongue.

"Flutes?" Jerome answered. "I never really drank out of them neither. Usually we popped a bottle of this stuff after making the playoffs or something. I just drank it out of the bottle at that time." He gave a hearty laugh and Marisa joined in while Stephen gave a slight look of bewilderment. Marisa shook her head in reassurance.

"Well we can't have that can we?" She smiled towards Jerome while she tossed her hair back behind her shoulders. "I mean, it would be a mess!" Marisa turned to her husband. "Stephen, why don't you go out and get some of those flutes. I think I saw some at the liquor store, they had some plastic ones." Stephen tried to hide his annoyance at the thought of having to run the errand.

"Oh I think we could just have some in the wine glasses we have here. No need to go out for that." Stephen suggested. Marisa sent him a veiled glare through her smile.

"No dear. If we have this fine champagne from our fine neighbor," Marisa touched Jerome's thigh, lingering on it. "then we have to do the drink some justice and have it the right way." She looked at Jerome for agreement, her hand still on his thigh. Jerome looked at Stephen and shrugged his shoulders, nodding in guilty agreement. She could see the consternation in Stephen's face. "Please honey, could you go get those flutes?"

Stephen let out a sigh. "Sure. Is it the liquor store at the mall?" Marisa nodded in earnest. Stephen looked at his watch. "There's going to be a lot of traffic around there right now but it shouldn't take too long." He looked to the kitchen and turned to his wife again. "Make sure you turn off the oven," Stephen turned to Jerome and smiled, "we don't want to over-roast the chicken!"

Jerome smiled and chuckled in amusement. "Oh no we sure don't. I do love me some big breasts," He said as he looked at Marisa and trailed the view down to her leg, wrapping his large hand around it and looking back at Stephen. "and those juicy thighs, mmm making my mouth water Steve. You better get back quick." He looked at Marisa again and licked his lips quickly. "Or else you'll be stuck with the leftovers!" Jerome and Marisa laughed. Stephen cracked a small hesitant smile as he grabbed his car keys.

"I wouldn't want that!" Stephen said in an effort to be engaged, "I'll be back in just a bit." He made quickly for the door and let it slam. Jerome turned back to Marisa. They shared a moment of smiling and silence together. Marisa looked down at her thigh and saw Jerome's long fingers wrapped around it. He took the dress between his fingers and stroked her thigh. She immediately began to feel lightheaded at the sensation surging through her body.

"This is a great material. It looks really familiar. Did you get this at the boutique downtown?" Jerome asked her. Marisa quickly snapped out of the hypnotic sensation of his touch.

"Oh yes, how did you know?" Marisa was surprised.

"I walk down by that way often for work. I've seen this dress in the window on a mannequin. I gotta be honest with you. I thought it was some sexy lingerie! But you wear it really well!" Jerome gave his gentlemanly grin. Marisa blushed and looked down at the dress.

"I guess I can see that. The chiffon can be really sheer and soft. I could probably sleep in this. I just loved the way it fit on me so I had to get it. I think I look really good in A-Line halter dresses." She rationalized. Jerome listened to her intently but his attention wandered as he watched her gesticulate her toned arms, her chest pronouncing itself.

"Why don't you stand up and model it for me." Jerome suggested as Marisa caught a kindling of lust in his eye. She stood up and smoothed her dress out, rearranging the cascading look of her brunette locks on her bare shoulders. Posing as if a photo was going to be taken, Marisa stood in front of Jerome with her chin out and tilted down, a hand on her hip, and shifted her weight to a leg with the other bent out. Jerome grinned, "You're a natural." She giggled. He held a finger up and drew a circle in the air. Marisa got signal and turned around, maintaining the pose. She glanced back over her shoulder.

Jerome leaned forward in his seat and surveyed her open back as came to an abrupt end right above her butt. "Well what do you think?" Marisa asked. Jerome bit his lip as he smiled and nodded in approval.

"Very nice. You've got a great toned back." Jerome couldn't peel his eyes away from it. "You must've been working out lately."

"I have been. Since you made that gym, I was inspired to get into some exercise and yoga." Marisa was proud to say. She noticed that Jerome's gaze had been distracted beyond her and looked back in the direction. "Would you like a drink? Stephen keeps the bar stocked pretty well." She pointed to the modest bar behind her.

"I would, but you know I should probably make you one. Do you all have any Alize?" Jerome asked as he walked past her.

"I think so. There," Marisa pointed to the bottom shelf, "Check there." Jerome looked closer but still couldn't find it. Marisa came closer and pointed it out. Jerome was surprised he missed it being so close. He waved to her to have a seat near by while he began to prepare her drink. He looked around, appeared to miss something. Across the room he saw the Cristal on the table next to the sofa. As he walked back to the bar, he noticed how proper Marisa looked.

"Can't make it without this," Jerome said as he walked back, gripping and waving the bottle of Cristal. Marisa crossed her legs and tucked them under the chair, her hands in her lap, back erect, and her face looking up at Jerome as he stood near her. Jerome held the bottle in one hand below his belt while his other hand rubbed at the champagne cork. "I've heard that if you give the cork a good rub, it makes it easier to get it off." Marisa watched him hold the bottle close and rub the cork, she felt the urge to get on her knees. "Mmhmm, yeah that's it," Jerome whispered as he worked the cork, "almost there, just like that..." Marisa leaned in, her gaze fixed on Jerome working the cork over. He gripped hard and POP! Marisa jumped in her chair and laughed at her surprise. Jerome bellowed out in pleasure at her startling. "There we go!" Jerome prepared the drink, mixing Alize with Cristal in equal parts, adding garnishes and pouring the liquid into the cocktail glasses. He handed Marisa a glass and held his up.

"What should we toast to?" Marisa asked.

"To your daughter getting off to college." Jerome toasted without missing a beat. They both took a generous sip and Jerome registered Maria's wide eyes in surprise.

"Oh my god Jerry, this is delicious. What is it?" Marisa took another sip. "I can't get enough of it already." Jerome laughed.

"I knew you'd like it. It's called Thug Passion." He said, tinging his satisfaction of the name with her liking. Jerome watched her take another sip and wrinkle her nose, smiling in enjoyment. "I got plenty more, you just tell me when." Marisa downed the entire glass like a cavalier.

"I think I'm going to a need a nice tall glass Jerome." She said, with eyes that said come-hither. Jerome adjusted his belt and turned to the bar to make her another drink. He heard her stand up and come behind him. Marisa, just barely over half his height, put her hand on his chest, as high as she could reach. "Can I see how you prepare it?" He could tell she wanted to feel his pecs and he gladly obliged her.

"Here... why don't you try making it yourself. I'll guide you," Jerome reached around her and pushed her waist in front of him. She could feel him tower over her from behind and feel his eyes looking down her dress. He grabbed her thin arm in his hand, she studied just how big his hand was, it was nearly the length of her forearm. "First you pour the Alize..." She picked up the bottle and let him direct her arm and hand to pour the drink. "Then you need to get the cherry." Marisa bent down slightly to reach for the garnish compartments, flinching as she went down. She felt Jerome on her back. OH GOD, that had to be his hand, she thought. But as she felt it graze upon her coming back up, she saw Jerome's hands the bar. A warm rush came over her body and she struggled to continue making the drink.

Jerome stepped back and Marisa looked to see what had happen. His nose was in the air and a look of concern came over his face. "Is something burning?" Panic overcame Marisa.

"The chicken!" She yelled, running into the kitchen. Smoke was pouring out of the oven, "We forgot to turn off the oven! Shit. Stephen is going to pissed." Jerome came into the kitchen and began helping her clear the smoke out.

After finally ridding the house of the burnt smell, the pair sat in the kitchen nursing another drink. Marisa's eyes were shining and her laughter was melodic. Jerome's teeth shared their exuberance at the company and the two chatted on the bar stools as they heard the front door close. Stephen came to the kitchen and was greeted by the sight of his wife and Jerome smiling and laughing, just as he left them. "I see you two are still having a blast," Stephen smiled, "What did I miss?" He searched them for a replay.

Marisa looked at Jerome and laughed turning to Stephen as she squinted and smiled as if she were lightheaded with joy. "Oh Stephen." She said, "It was amazing and you missed it." She turned to Jerome and gingerly patted his chest. "Jerry shared his thug passion with me," Stephen's face showed a strained horror, "and it was amazing. Stephen honey, oh it tasted it so good." Marisa slapped Jerome's thigh, "I can't get enough of it!" Stephen looked to Jerome with contempt only to be met with Jerome's satisfied smile.

"I can make you one if you'd like Steve." Jerome offered.

"Oh... um..." Stephen stammered, grasping to comprehend everything his wife had said.

"It ain't take no time Steve. I'll get the Alize and Cristal and make one for you." Jerome reassured him as he got up. Stephen looked at his wife as she finished off her drink. She looked at empty glass and drunkenly looked at him, pointing to the glass and mouthing in silence "I love this stuff!"

"Oh my god," Stephen whispered so as not to be overheard, "Marisa, how many have you had while I was gone?!" Marisa laughed out loud.

"Only two!" She cackled. "They're so strong!" Stephen looked on at his delirious wife as he felt a quiet breeze upon his back. Jerome appeared behind him. Stephen turned around and looked up to see Jerome's pearly white teeth grinning at him.

"Here's yours Steve." Jerome handed Stephen a glass and held another. He hoisted it towards Marisa with a glint in his eye, "And here's another one for you Marisa. I know you're coming to love em'." Jerome chuckled. Marisa nodded her head in earnest as she took a sip from the fresh glass of Thug Passion. Jerome locked eye-contact with Marisa and nodded towards the oven.

"Stevie baby, I have some bad news," Marisa blurted out leaning into her husband, "We just lost track of time and the chicken ended up getting burnt. I know you worked so hard on it baby, I'm sorry." Stephen looked down, trying to hide his disappointment. He felt Jerome's heavy hand on his shoulder.

"It's alright Steve." Jerome consoled him. "I got some ham steaks marinating that I could throw on the grill. Why don't y'all come over to my place in a few while I get it fired up?" He looked to Stephen and then to an eager Marisa. Stephen let it mull over in his head and looked up toward Jerome.

"Um, alright Jerry, that sounds alright." Stephen said hesitantly and turned to his wife then back to Jerome. "Is there anything we should bring?" Jerome shook his head.

"No no, just bring yourselves and an appetite!" He slapped Stephen on the back as he laughed. "I'll see you two in a bit." Jerome opened the Sanders screen door and disappeared into the night.

Stephen looked to his wife with dismay. "I thought we were the ones who were hosting." Marisa grabbed her husband's cheeks in joviality.

"Stevie, it's just dinner. Quit being a sourpuss. I'm going to go freshen up before we head over." Marisa said she retreated upstairs their room.

Jerome threw the bag of marinating ham on his kitchen counter as his phone vibrated. Checking the notification, he pulled up the text message that disrupted his good buzz.

"My man my man, you lick that snowflake yet? ;)" it read. Jerome shook his head seeing it was from James. He didn't dignify it with a response and put the phone on the counter too. Resting for a moment, Jerome seriously considered his friend's suggestion. Why not? If it happens, it happens. He lost track of time fantasizing when he heard a knock at his front door. He unbuttoned his shirt to be a little more casual as he entered the foyer and opened the door. The Sanders stood, looking in meekly, still dressed as they were at their house.

"Come in, come in. Mi casa is su casa." Jerome said cordially, stepping aside for them to enter. They both walked in like innocent lambs purveying a foreign countryside. After a moment, their impressions registered.

"Jerry, you've got a beautiful place! It's so spacious." Marisa praised. Jerome glazed over his thank you and looked towards Stephen, who still held the drink Jerome made for him.

"Yeah Jerry, it's huge. A lot bigger than ours." Stephen feigned interest.

"Thanks Steve. I usually get that a lot." Jerome examined Stephen's glass. "How's the drink?" Stephen looked down quizzically for the moment and took a sip.

"It's... great!" Stephen replied with a look of surprise. He hadn't drank it since Jerome had made it and fully expected it to be terrible. Jerome nodded his head in approval and he put a hand on both of their backs, leading them to the kitchen.

"So I forgot about turning the grill on. Do y'all mind if we let it warm up for a bit?" Jerome pleaded with apology. Stephen and Marisa looked at each other and both shrugged with indifference. "Great! In the meantime though..." Jerome trailed off as he admired Marisa's figure and came up with a way to pass the time, "you know what's already hot?" The Sanders both shook their heads. "The hot tub! Why don't y'all slip in while I get the grill going?" Marisa's eye lit up while Stephen shifted uncomfortable.

"Ah we couldn't Jerry. We don't have our bathing suits or anything you know, and- " Stephen apologized as Marisa cut him off.

"We'd love to Jerry. Stephen and I were talking about getting one for our place too and this would be great to try one out! Thanks so much!" Marisa beamed. Jerome's eyes were easy on her.

"But... but we don't have our bathing stuff honey." Stephen pleaded. Marisa rolled her eyes and waved him off as she began to undo her halter. Jerome perked up at the sight.

"Oh Steve. We don't need all that. Just strip down to your undies and jump in." Marisa pulled her dress down revealed a matching black lace bra and panty. Jerome struggled to keep his gaze averted but couldn't help but take in the generous curves of Marisa's body. Stephen looked down at his belt as he slowly undid it, dropping his pants. Jerome looked over and made note of the pathetic white briefs on his pale legs. Jerome shook his head in amusement and pointed to the door.

"Just take off the lid and enjoy. I'll be there in a moment." Jerome directed them. The Sanders made their way to Jerome's backyard. Jerome turned to massage the ham a bit more before taking it out. As he came out, he saw Stephen had already gotten in the hot tub but Marisa was still standing near it. "What's the matter?" He asked.

"Oh...?" Marisa turned and smiled to see Jerome arrive. She looked at him doe-fully. "I can't get in," She giggled. "Stephen couldn't pull me in. Could you help me up Jerry?" Marisa held her hand out. Jerome put on his charm.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Friday Night Delights Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds