• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jess and Stepdad Begin Their Training

Jess and Stepdad Begin Their Training

I awoke, wondering if everything that happened last night really happened or was just an erotic dream? He rolled over to find a note on his pillow; "Hi Terryblossom, I had to leave early this morning for a meeting downtown at 7:15 am. I told Jess this morning, before I left. Love you, Tricia"

Terry sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes slowly. He got up, pulled on some shorts and after relieving himself and brushing his teeth, he headed to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Figures, no coffee made!

The coffee mill was noisy as I made freshly ground coffee and while it was finishing dripping, I decided to catch the news in the living room. The coffee maker beeped, my brew was ready to enjoy so I headed into the kitchen to pour a cup.

Who was standing at the coffee maker? Jess, in a tight white wife beater t-shirt, that didn't quite cover her tight ass cheeks. She didn't know I was behind her admiring her legs and how the t-shirt hugged her curves and accentuated her full firm breasts and narrow waist. Jess reached up for a coffee cup from the second shelf causing her t-shirt to ride up and fully expose her nether cheeks and the nice gap between her thighs that revealed her smooth pink lips. Her ass was thrust out as she reached and her sweet cheeks parted more giving me a great view of her puffy pink pussy lips!

"Can you grab a cup for me too Jess, please?" I asked, startling Jess and making her jump.

"Holy fuck Terry, you scared the crap out of me! Where did you come from? I thought you were still upstairs. I was going to bring you a coffee in bed!" Jess said, coyly, her intentions were obviously sinfully based.

"That's not such a good idea and you know it. Besides your mother could walk in any time soon."

"No she won't, she told me she was having lunch downtown with a girlfriend and then going shopping until about 4:30. So we have lots of time and the house to ourselves. So are we going to continue our talks? Are you going to teach me some new sexy ways to come? Or can we go shopping for shoes at the Mall out here and I can wear a short skirt and no panties, just for you?"

"Whoa there Nellie! One thing at a time; yes, we're having a talk, we are setting some rules and then and only then will we discuss what we might do today. I have work to do as well."

Jess handed me my coffee and then followed me into the living room. I sat in my usual spot and she came right around the coffee table and sat on the edge of it, facing me with her knees open and outside my knees where I was sitting on the sectional. I was staring directly at her exposed crotch!

"See something you want for breakfast Terry?" as she slipped her t-shirt up over her hips.

"Stop it Jess, that's out of the question and you know it!" I reached over and closed her thighs making her frown. "Let's talk. But first, go put some panties on at least and come back down here then we'll talk." Jess headed up to her room and returned in a few minutes. She was wearing a pair of soft pink bikini panties and that was it!

"I meant that you needed to put more clothing on, not just a pair of panties!" She was testing my nerve and trying to have a little fun with me, I think?

"Okay, I'll go get something else on for you, if you don't like what you see?" She returned in a regular t-shirt and her slippers. And the panties were still on. Jess sat down beside and seemed ready to talk.

"Jess, last night was very surreal, very out of bounds and could get me sent to jail or divorce court or both! I got rather carried away and was far too liberal in what I allowed to happen. We have to make some rules around this sexual self-discovery program you seem to be fully immersed in."

"But you promised me... You promised me you would play along, make me be naked around you, when we are out together doing stuff, I must wear a skirt or dress and I must flash my pussy or pull up my top and show you my breasts, or something like that. You licked me clean; you enjoyed it too! So what kind of mixed message are you trying to give me now? I just want to learn everything you know about sex and lovemaking and feel safe learning it from someone I trust. Understand?"

"Yes, I do and you are right I am giving you mixed messages. So here's what I will agree to. I will teach you what ever you want to learn; sexually, relationship wise or what ever else you feel you need to learn from me. That doesn't mean that we will be having sex all the time and becoming fuck buddies behind your mother's back. I don't know how yet, but there will be some rules about how and where this happens. In the meantime, do your own research and experimenting, then make a list and come and talk to me about it. But stay away from boys your age, they won't be able to teach you anything."

"Okay, fair enough. I already have a list and few ideas about where and how you can educate me. I know that morally this is wrong, but legally it's completely fine. We are both legal aged consenting adults and we can do what ever we want together, wherever we want to. I know that you and Mom aren't very sexually compatible either, so you can get everything you crave or desire from me, no matter how dirty or kinky! But I will respect your rules, yet to be made, and I will never tease or play when Mom is home or on her way home, ever!"

I was getting really hard and very turned on listening to Jess "plead" her case to me. It was difficult to argue, but morally wrong! Maybe that's why I was so turned on! I sat back and stared deeply into Jess' eyes; she looked down at my crotch and smiled broadly. I looked down and realized I had a huge wet spot in my crotch and my cock was rock hard and pushing my PJ bottoms up like a tent!

"Okay, you win Jess! As you can tell, I am very turned on by this conversation and I need to relieve myself."

"Me too, look!" Jess turned towards me and opened her legs. The crotch of her panties was soaking wet! Jess casually reclined on the couch, slipped off her wet panties, threw them at me as proof and started to masturbate. "Bet you I come first!"

"We'll see." I pulled down my PJ bottoms, wrapped her panties around my thick cock and started pumping while I watched Jess work her pussy and erect clit over. Jess won, she came first and sat there sucking her gooey-coated fingers as she watched me finish myself off.

I was just about to come when Jess started crawling towards my end of the couch. I stopped and looked at her with my hand up to stop her from getting any closer. Jess turned around on her hands and knees with her ass and pussy facing me. "Okay, no contact; but I want you to come all over me. Shoot your load all over my ass until your hot ropes of come run down over my rosebud and pussy, that really turns me on!"

I got up on my knees behind Jess and started to really pump my cock. It was less than a foot from her dilated rosebud and I could barely stop my self from jamming it into her tight ass. I knew she could easily take it after last night!

Jess reached back and started to play with her rosebud, teasing me even more! Then she stuffed two fingers into her flower and was pumping furiously, in time with my hand on my aching shaft.

"I'm coming," I groaned as my bag tightened up. Jess grabbed both of her ass cheeks and pulled them wide apart. Her rosebud was dilated nearly two inches and I took aim at that deep red hole with my cock. I exploded and my thick ropes of come hit Jess' rosebud perfectly making her contract and moan. My come slid into her gaping hole and then down over her swollen pink lips and dripped onto the blanket.

I sat back and watched as Jess fingered her ass with three fingers and then sucked them clean of my come. She was such a dirty little girl and she knew it! She proceeded to lick up every drop on the couch and then eyed my cock. "You licked me clean last night!" was all she said as she moved over my throbbing cock.

What could I say? I just watched as she slowly sucked and slurped on my now hardening cock until it was glistening and clean. She looked up at me with those big green eyes, " Would you please fuck my ass? Please? Please? Please? I really want a real big thick cock in my ass. I want to know what getting fucked really hard in the ass feels like! Riding a dildo just isn't the real deal. Terry fuck my ass please!" She begged me relentlessly.

She turned around and presented her deep red gaping rosebud to me and buried her face into the couch as she pulled her cheeks wide apart. I couldn't resist any more. My aching loins won the war of morals and I knelt behind her and placed the beet red head of my cock into her dilated blossom. Jess moaned loudly when she felt my thick cock start to push against her tight ring of muscle.

I coated the head of my cock with saliva and it slipped easily past her ring of lust. I slowly pushed my veiny shaft into her tight hot ass. Jess was moaning loudly now that I had about five inches into her and was starting to pump in and out. I felt her tighten on my cock; she was coming already! The contractions were incredibly strong and felt good! I gave her all nine inches now and started to pump hard. Jess was shaking uncontrollably in orgasmic bliss. Her pussy was now oozing profuse amounts of honey down the insides of her trembling thighs. I slipped my cock out of her ass and coated it in her honey between her thighs and she tried to get it into her pussy!

I pulled back from her ass and waited to see what she would do. "Terry get that cock into me, anywhere, just get it into me, I'm so fucking horny and I want to keep coming!"

I gripped her hip and positioned my cock at her rosebud, nestling the head in her contracting hole. Then I grabbed her other hip and slammed my cock all the way into her ass and Jess emitted a guttural scream! I pounded her as hard as I could and as fast as I could. I was ready to come so I gripped her harder and pushed as hard as I could as deep as I could and exploded deep in her tight hot sheath! It was an incredible orgasm; for both of us. We collapsed on the couch, my cock still deep in her ass until I started to soften and we both regained our breath.

"Hand me my panties Terry." I complied and she slipped them on with her ass up in the air, quite a feat to do and erotic to watch. "There, less mess to clean for you Terry!" And she laughed as she went to the powder room to 'release her catch'. "Now that was fun, nothing beats the real thing Terry, thank you! You can do that to me anytime you desire to. I can't wait until you let me practice throat fucking with your cock, you know I can do it!"

I sat back on the couch and wiped myself off with the blanket, before getting up to go throw it in the laundry right away. Didn't want any clues left behind!

"Hey Terry, if you are going upstairs, let's have a shower together and get cleaned up. Please? Please? Please?" The begging was irresistible.

"Okay hurry up then." I had to admit, the thought of getting her all soapy, washing her clean and making sure she was properly shaved really turned me on. And she knew it. She also knew she had me hooked on teaching her "everything I desired to teach her."

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jess and Stepdad Begin Their Training

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 490 milliseconds