• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Slow and Painful Ch. 08

Slow and Painful Ch. 08

Chapter 8: Study Session

When Carolina and Mindy walked into the locker room to wake up Fred the next morning, they were not surprised to find a glazed over and absent-minded look in his eyes.

The girls both sighed.

Their slave had clearly entered "subspace", where the mind gives up and attempts to flee the body in order to escape the terrible nightmare the body had been put into. As much as subspace might make a slave obedient, and was crucial for cheer training, the market they sold their slaves in had no interests in willing subs, and it was crucial for their products to show how much they hated being dominated.

Besides, Mindy thought, what fun was it to make a slave lick and eat your dirty ass if you couldn't see the pained look of defeat in his eyes while he did it?

"You went too far again baby." Carolina said with a slight temper, both impressed and even slightly scared by the masterpiece her friend had created.

"O come on boo!" Mindy rebuked as she began to unstrap the semi-comatose Fred. "Just look at home much fun that fucktoy tongue is going to be to ride! The second we get him out of his little subspace that thing is going to be worshiping my behind constantly."

Even though Carolina didn't normally get the same sexual satisfaction out of domination that her best friend did, she still had to admit she was tempted to allow Fred to give her some of the intimate worship that Mindy was so in love with.

The girls lifted the broken slave out of its bonds and de-attached the dreaded tongue stretcher, before placing him on a medical gurney. After bringing Fred to the medical room and giving him a quick check up and enema, the girls deduced that he would probably be fine with a little bit of recovery time. Mindy noticed that his diaper was soaked in pissed, and decided he would suffer for that later. Once Fred was back in thinking condition, they could go right back to torturing him!

In order to expedite his recovery, Fred was brought back to his bedroom and lifted him into the bed with his rubber torture outfit mercifully removed. Mindy attached an IV to him that would help stabilize him and give him the minimum amount nutrition required to survive. The IV also included a small dose of the hormones that would ease Fred into the next steps of his slavery. The girls made some quick updates to the photo album on Fred's wall before leaving the sub to sleep in peace.

--

Fred awoke slowly and carefully, confused by the sudden and unexpected lack of the constant pain of his cheerleader outfit. For the first time in the three or so days since his capture, he actually felt well rested and lacked any pain besides a mild aching in his tongue. As he remembered his tongue he immediately tried to raise his hand to assess the damage done by Mindy's torture.

He quickly realized that a set of gentle but secure restraints kept him spread eagle to his princess bed. He stuck out his tongue, and was surprised and disturbed to find that it could now easily reach the tip of nose, something he had never been able to do before. He shuddered as he felt the piercings that Mindy had placed on his tongue rub against the skin of his face.

Turning his head to the side and purposefully ignoring the painful picture of a happy Fred surrounded by his loving family. He noted that two new pictures had been added to his photo album. The first showed his moaning pig-nosed face as Carolina rammed him from behind with her strap-on:

"Fifi finds true love." (May, 2015)

The second was a wide-angle shot, where his head disappeared under Mindy's voluptuous ass:

"Stinky Fifi does some spring cleaning." (May, 2015)

The pictures hammered home the awful future Fred could expect if he failed to find some method of escape. He could feel that the rubber control collar still hung around his neck, but he resolved to determine some method of disabling it and saving himself. Fred tried to put a little bit more effort into struggling against his bonds, but found that although loose, his restraints held fast against his attempt to wiggle out of them.

At this moment, Mindy entered the room, and Fred immediately went limp to pretend he wasn't trying to escape. She was wearing brown leather sandals and a blue floral dress that went down to her knees and slightly concealed her incredibly shapely posterior. Fred's eyes were drawn to her lipstick however, bright red like the color of blood.

"Good morning Goddess." Fred greeted her, trying to hide his fear.

Mindy lifted her finger to lips and smiled sweetly:

"shhh boo, you don't need to talk right now."

Fred shut his mouth happily. The humiliating rules around his speech had made him hate having to open his mouth around the girls. He noticed that Mindy was holding a bowl full of what looked like a wet helping of dog food, labeled, Fifi's Feeding Bowl.

She set this down on a mat next to the floor, and walked over to Fred and unbuckled his straps before giving him stern directions:

"Walk on all fours over to your feed bowl, oink like a pig to show you understand."

Whimpering, Fred oinked in response.

He slid onto his hands and knees, before crawling over to the dog bowl to inspect to its contents. The dog food looked unappealing, but Fred hadn't eaten anything in forever, and he supposed it couldn't taste worse then Mindy's butt or her piss. He shuddered at the memory as he dug into his feed bowl with his mouth, hoping against all hope that he wouldn't have to use his modified tongue to worship his goddess anytime soon.

He gobbled up all of the feed greedily, and even licked the bowl clean once he was done. After he was done he looked up at Mindy and oinked for her in a show of appreciation. Mindy smiled with satisfaction, and patted the boy on the top of his head. She handed a water bottle to Fred, who gobbled it down eagerly. After he was finished she brought her hand to Fred's chin and forced him upwards to look into her eyes before speaking:

"You may speak now," she said as if she was granting him the greatest present in the world.

Remembering the sixth rule, Fred immediately knew what to do. As he gazed into her bright electric blue eyes, he immediately began to lavish her with praise for the piercing and stretching she had given his tongue and the new photos that had been placed besides his bed. Speaking as Fifi and expressing thanks to the stunningly attractive sophomore for what had really been awful tortures had become almost second nature to Fred, almost easier than resisting.

"That was a very thoughtful speech Fifi!" Mindy replied brightly. "Me and Carolina will definitely keep it in mind during the evaluation!"

"Evaluation Goddess?" Fred asked with genuine uncertainty as to whether he had heard her right.

"That's a big word for you Fifi." She replied with a good-natured laugh. "But even piggy sluts like you need to be to be tested sometimes! How else are we supposed to know that we've gotten all of these lessons though your bimbo skull?"

"Of course Goddess thank you." Fred was unsure of how to handle this news. A test sounded like something he could handle, something that would at least be more bearable than torture, or even worse, Mindy's vile "worship" sessions. On the other hand it didn't take that much thinking to realize what kind of stuff the test would be on, and the effect it might have on his mind worried Fred immensely.

He was worried about satisfying the girl's kinky desires, and the more time he spent worrying about that, the less time he had to devote to preserving his own mind and thinking of escape attempts. It was truly a lose-lose situation he had been thrust into.

While he was thinking about the predicament, Mindy was striding towards the compartment filled wall, and came back after fiddling with some locks with a odd looking set of leather straps and what looked like an iPod classic with headphones.

She led Fred back to the bed and laid him down. She pulled up her dress and began fastening the mess of leather straps around her waist, so that it formed a harness around her mid-section, while she spoke to Fred:

"Now Fifi, Carolina is going to be just furious with you if you don't do well enough on the examination, and we both don't want that. She's been saying that your going to need a lot more cheer conditioning and much heavier bondage if you don't get a passing score, so we're gonna have a little study session together!"

She plugged the Ipod Fred's ears as he thanked her for her "consideration." And then began to take hold of his collar, and begin to snap it to a series of loose hanging straps on the back of the harness, before she continued:

"Remind you of anything sissy? You. Me. Having a study session together? We all know how this is going to go right? I just thought as long as I'm helping you, you might be able to help me."

"Anything you wish Goddess!" Fred said, fear creeping into him as he realized the purpose of the strange harness.

"I love that word bitch!" Mindy exclaimed, as she brought a metal O gag that was attached to the harness and began to place it in Fred's mouth while pulling he still sore tongue through the hole. "and Anything is exactly what I can do to you."

Fred was shocked by how far his tongue suddenly reached, and and as the ring was set into his mouth, it was adjusted so the studs on his tongue prevented him from fitting it back in his mouth. The situation was painful, but Fred knew it was about to get a lot worse.

"You see Tongue-toy, we happened to be out of toilet paper, on this fine day!" As Mindy informed him of this, Fred groaned and forced himself to stop breathing from his nose as she tightened the straps, slowly and methodically pulling him under her dress and into her ass.

"And that's when I remembered, that I can use you as my own personal hygienic device, so my special little rubber slut gets to spend all day licking every inch of my ass clean while it's studying.

Fred was pulled under her dress, as he hopelessly tried to struggle against the harness which was relentlessly pulling him close to the two perfectly round orbs of pale white flesh. He began whining and groaning as her rose bud became visible, and it's brownish color along with it. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"It's quite cute to hear you whine sissy." She intoned, giggling as Fred's outstretched tongue began to wipe back and forth. "I hope you do understand that if you ever want this harness to come off you'll be eating my ass without hesitation for the next few hours."

As Fred felt her arms snake around and place the bud's of earphones in his ears, he began reluctantly flicking his metal adorned tongue across her rim. She was giggling and moaning all at once, laying on her side across the bed while watching porn on a laptop.

Fred couldn't believe what was happening to him, he had tasted her ass before, but in a state of exhaustion and torture, and hadn't had a chance to realize the implications of what he was doing. His tongue was literally toilet paper, slobbering back and forth as the flavors of ass and sweat exploded across his taste buds.

He began to involuntarily struggle against the harness, but two hands of steel might as well have been holding him there.

The two fleshy butt cheeks parted slightly and squeezed, holding him even tighter as he cleaned and worshipped her. He could start to get used to the taste, maybe, but the thought of hours in this position was unbearable. The Ipod meanwhile sprang to life, and a extremely high pitched feminine sounding voice began to read his study guide.

"Hi Slut!" the voice blasted in his ears, accentuating his struggling. Mindy moaned again with satisfaction. His struggling had permitted the slightest bit of movement, and the harness now smushed his face against her ass at anew angle, renewing the tangy taste, as the voice continued:

"My name is Professor Lulu Lovedoll, and I was once train to be a perfectly obedient sex slave just like you! And I'm hear to tell you all kinds of tricks and tips that will help you be an impeccable Bimbo slut just like me!"

Fred's mouth and tongue were beginning to ache from the unnatural position the gag and harness was forcing them into. He stopped licking momentarily, and was rewarded as his goddess swung her foot hard into his balls. The unnatural sound that escaped his mouth almost whistled as it reverberated against the asshole he was secured to. He began licking furiously, sticking his tongue deeper and deeper as his first lesson began.

"So future bimbo..." Lulu's voice dripped with a strange tone of superiority. It was a sad life, Fred thought, if the girls had broken Lulu to a point where it was proud of being a good slave. Even worse was how girly the voice of someone who was once a man like him sounded; Fred hoped he would never talk like that.

"The first lesson is how to wrap your lips around a massive Wee-wee! This is important because over the next few weeks you'll be giving the new friends Mistress Carolina and Goddess Mindy are going to introduce you to lots and lots of blowjobs! Just imagine how much delicious cummie your going to be full of soon! So lets talk gag reflex!"

As the lesson entered it's thirtieth minute, Fred felt Mindy continue to tighten the straps even further, He tongue itself was being smushed against her hole so hard that he couldn't even move it to continue licking her. Her ass cheeks continue to close around his face, and as they almost totally enveloped his nose he began to have trouble breathing.

The second his tongue stopped moving (it literally was being pressed too hard against her rim) her foot began a vicious assault on his balls. He tried to push out a complaint, but this amounted to little more than him blowing air on her ass, which caused her to giggle as she smashed her foot again and again into his poor balls.

The pain increased with every strike, and it nauseated him even more then the constant presence of ass sweat that his tongue was slobbering against. Tears were rolling from his eyes as Lulu continued speaking, somehow the loud volume of the recording reaching him as pain racked every inch of his body.

"When a slut walks in her sexy high heels, she should walk slowly but steadily, showing off her assets as she moves. Your corset will help you poke out your ass, letting everyone around you know that you are piece of property that is there to pleasure and satisfy them. When in public it is helpful to make a mental list of all the different kinds of pleasure you've been trained in from Ass-fucking to smothering, and beyond!"

As her foot continued to swing back and forth into his ravaged balls, Fred realized what he had to do and, with effort, managed to snake his tongue through the rim and up her hole.

She mercifully stopped the attack on his balls while Lulu explained to him that when introduced to one of his owner's friends he should look at their mid section and drool at the possibility of worshiping their cock/butthole. The information from Lulu continued at a constant rate, and in his struggle to remember what she was saying he felt like he was consciously replacing already existing knowledge in his brain, the fruits of his college education.

Mindy squealed with pleasure when the tongue went up her asshole, squeezing her legs together hard around Fred and securing his position sealed into toilet paper duty. His tongue wriggled around in her anal cavity as it rapidly tightened around it, painfully squeezed and pushing it deeper. Ironically it was around this moment that his "professor" arrived at the topic of Bum worship.

"Good sissies don't use naughty adult words, so you must remember that your duty to your goddess is constantly worshipping her bum, and not use any other word. Now bum worship is an enormous privilege, because as a sissy there is nothing you love more then the tasty bum of your Goddess. After Bum worship is done, it is customary for you beg your goddess to continue, and if you fail to do so then you should feel ashamed and embarrassed about how stupid you are."

As Fred sucked and licked at her shit stained butthole, Mindy began shaking her ass slightly, increasing the wonderful feeling of the sex toy she had turned his tongue into. She could feel his tears against her cheeks, and it was causing a very different kind of wetness around her pussy. She rubbed it with anticipation, thinking about the football player who would be coming over to take her out for a date tonight.

Fred's tongue felt sore and dry, an audio program in his ears was instructing him on the proper position to assume when begging to have your sissy bumhole filled up with Master's cock, while the bizarre bondage forced his tongue far up a dirty and incredibly sexy ass.

The taste was overwhelming. As he reached to the farthest up stains of Mindy's morning poop, he began to feel like the ass itself was a person, demanding more intense worship with every passing minute, and constricting around his tongue to ensure this.

"Don't forget! Sissies never tired!" Lulu reminded him with impeccable timing. "Even if you think your tired, you should remember that that's just your stupid bimbo brain talking, and that you must be available for use and abuse 24/7, 7 days a week!"

Mindy gasped as she felt herself cum, and laughed at the thought of how hard her stud was going to have to try to pleasure her tonight. A fucking from a real man would be nice, but nothing compared to forcing a pathetic and unwilling loser into her worship harness for unreasonably long times.

As Fred continue to lap away like a dog at Mindy asshole, the Lulu recording reach its end before promptly starting again. By the time Carolina walked into the room, Fred had heard the recording 3 times and give Mindy four additional orgasms.

Fred was graciously liberated from the harness, and struggled to remember what Lulu had instructed him to do after bum worship was complete. He didn't beg for more in time though, and Mindy's foot slammed right into his balls, just as they were beginning to feel better from the assault she had visited upon him earlier.

"Auuuugugguuug!" The ring-gag around his mouth caused a perverted and pathetic exclamation of pain to escape from between his forcibly parted and stretched lips.

Mindy and Carolina doubled over laughing at the sound he had just produced. And Carolina approached him to proclaim:

"Ha-ha that was great! Do it again!"

Once more, his testicles were beaten mercilessly and continuously, while the flavor of Mindy's ass still coated his tongue.

"Remember our first training session with it?" He overheard Carolina saying, "It said it would do anything for us to not to torture its balls!"

"That was hysterical, baby!" Mindy chortled while responding, and Fred could easily picture with terror the girlish expression of pure ecstasy that must be covering her face right now. "Now it does anything we ask, and we still beat on it's pathetic teensy sissy dick just for funsies!"

Fred was rocking in the fetal position, his vision blurred as the inhuman sounds of misery continued to flood from his ring-gagged mouth.

He squirmed and sobbed as Carolina grabbed him by the hair and proclaimed:

"Let the Testing begin!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Slow and Painful Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds