• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Soccer Mom Groupie

Soccer Mom Groupie

The backseat of Mia's light blue mini-van was already pulsing with adolescent excitement. She pulled into the extended parking lot of the park with something bordering on enthusiasm brewing in her stomach as well. The unusually empty parking lot went unacknowledged in her mind as her tawny eyes glinted with a smile. She gazed out past some bushes and welcomed the sight of Calscent University's Mens Soccer Team.

They bobbed up and down on their brawny arms and terse chests. The blue-shirted, gray-shorted Adonises promised of ample entertainment. Mia bubbled as she realized their practice was as yet still in infancy and their would me more sweaty flesh to ogle. She slid her sunglasses over her small circle of a nose and thrust open the door. The mini-van jostled with the anxiousness of her two sons in the back. Even still, Mia took a moment to smooth her teal skirt and adjust her breasts in her white camisole top.

They perked up with a lusty jiggle. Satisfied, she checked her hair in the side mirror and found all strands still perfectly pulled back into a dark bronze ponytail. Her cork-soled sandal wedges knocked against the asphalt as she slid open the mini-van door to let the overexcited puppies out to play. They jumped and cheered about her in their orange uniforms. Hurriedly, Mia unloaded her fold-out chair, still in it's sleeve, and slung the strap over her shoulder. She ushered the herd toward the field and glanced down at her cellphone.

She closed the Calscent University Mens Soccer Team schedule page and opened the email from her kids soccer coach. She read the number of the field they were scheduled to play on and felt her elation diminish. She knew how the fields were numbered and she'd been hoping for the number six. The email clearly stated field one.

Mia directed the bright orange uniformed soccer hooligans down the walk path, her sunglasses masking her disappointment. She trudged on until the budding voyeurist's Elysium shrunk from sight behind her and they arrived at a clearing with four large soccer fields swarming with children dressed for play and parents eagerly spectating.

No structure other than a loose grouping of parents on the sidelines watching two clamoring groups of children per field with each a designated man trying to wrangle his respective horde. Mia sighed so hard it earned a look of disgust from the other soccer moms. She watched from her folding chair with marked disinterest. Her supple legs were crossed to conceal her bare femininity.

Confident there'd be another hour or two of this circus, Mia slinked away to her light blue box seat to further enjoy the real show. Another light breeze whipped her teal skirt and curled up her leg to rub naughtily at her crease. Her mind was packed with images of glistening well-exercised bodies. Spurred intent coaxed her stride to deepen until her voluptuous hips twisted with an almost obscene rhythm.

Mia neared the well-maintained machine to the sound of manly grunts and heavy breathing in the distance. She felt a low twitch as she looked up and saw one of their attractive and familiar faces staring in her direction. She flitted a hand in the air in greeting and he lifted one in acknowledgement with a smirk she could see from that distance.

Mia concealed herself in the driver seat of her mommy-wagon as silently as possible. The car softly murmured to a start as she turned the key and felt the rush of the a/c. The middle-aged woman glared at nubile flesh as it bounded from end to end of the field. Her womanhood pitched between her legs and drooled a hot tear of arousal without a stitch of cloth to hinder it.

It ached for a soothing touch and Mia scanned for anyone within eyeshot. Utterly bereft of life, the asphalt covered lunar surface was hers. She rationalized her depravity was concealed since only her shoulders could be seen in the car windows. She sank an inch or two for good measure.

Her hands clandestinely traveled to the hem of her skirt and carefully folded it above her hips. Her fingers delved into the warmth, expertly gliding over the ever-slickening surface, and guiding her towards her bliss. She drank in the masculine pageantry of tight bodies. As her hands explored deeper and her heart pounded with libidinous awakening, her eyes greedily devoured the shaking of taut muscles and the provocative gyration of their packages.

She pictured being close enough to touch their stony masses, but the image of them touching her sent her blood coursing. The thought of being dragged out of her hideaway and pinned to the ground by their sinewy bodies set her hips drawing circles in her seat.

Strapping grips on her ductile flesh flashed more debauched pictures of them entering her with the virile passion only young bulls were capable of. Her left hand moved to an aching nipple under her camisole, though both were hard knots resisting against the fabric. Her legs tightened as she felt the image of their bodies pressing against her pushing her over the edge. Her forehead was glistening as pulse, temperature, and libido escalated.

The urgency in Mia's breathing threatened a moan. Her eyes closed to the familiar auger of a strong orgasm, but when they opened she saw their coach bringing the session to an abrupt stop. Her stroking halted as she realized the young men's practice was over.

A reflection like a silent whine made her sigh. Her dribbling snatch hotly growled for more. It was screaming for an apex, but Mia was watching her inspiration shrink into the distance. Her teeth were set on edge by the new development, but opportunity was striding intently across the field in the direction of her baby blue sled.

She adjusted her top again, smoothed her skirt, and tossed her sunglasses in the passenger seat as she exited the cabin. She beckoned the shirtless wonder with a wave and he complied. Mia tried not to get lost in his flowy dark locks and the boyish charm of his crooked smile. Instead, she constructed a plan at the urging of her own lust.

It was poorly constructed by a mind preoccupied with the firmness of his arms. She shook hands and stared into the ripple of his chest. She made small talk for a moment with the square-jawed and hazel-eyed Cody, all the while a rivulet of yearning lined the inside of her thigh.

She smiled at his recollection of a brief conversation they'd had in the past. She misrepresented herself as a fan of Calscent University's Soccer team. Cody's eyes lingered in places they didn't belong and Mia charted a course to lure the fly deeper into her web.

"I have some stuff I need to get out of my car. Can you help me?" The young athlete smiled and nodded his consent. Mia strolled in front of him with the feel of his eyes running over her curves. She put a little extra twist in her hips. A flick of the fob and the back hatch sprang open with a pop.

Mia grabbed awkwardly at the biggest thing in the compartment and then recoiled. "Ow!" she clutched at her right thigh and feebly hobbled to a seated position on the back bumper. Cody was concerned, clutching at her with all the care of a second year med student. His staunch hands were firm and probing at her warm thighs.

"It's just a cramp!...In my thigh!" Cody massaged the supple skin a foot from her pussy. He heeded her gestures directing him towards the aching and put intense focus into comforting the bereaved woman's fictitious injury. His hands were working her flesh as hers had only moments before. Mia leered at the stud between her legs uninhibited.

She had neglected to check their surroundings, but there was a stillness about that confirmed their solitude. His fingers kneaded her flesh and Mia's seam slobbered with every intimate rub. "Higher." she suggested. His hands glided over her skin and disappeared under the teal folds of her skirt. She cooed. "Higher."

The hands obeyed. Cody was so close the heat from her salivating crevice moistened his fingertips. His beautiful hazel orbs widened as the vixen's hips pushed forward. Her mouth was partially open with anticipation. Her chest heaved with the abatement of restraint. His fingers skimmed the velvety surface of her lips and she squirmed as it set a fire. Mia's body was finally getting the attention it craved.

The warmth of the fire building between her legs was all she could feel. She grasped the hem of her skirt and raised it slowly so the soccer star could view the field. Her hand went to Cody's head just in time to feel the eager young stud dive into her. Her smooth legs parted.

Cody's warm tongue dove into Mia with enthusiastic ardor. A sharp inhale as the agile snake found her soft pink center. Aggressively, it polished her walls with a lustful virility that surprised her. She found herself gasping for air as his head bobbed furiously. His tongue was a febrile probe finding every sensitive spot in her damp cleft. He drew gratefully at her cup with urgent suction and insatiable thirst.

Mia 's mind hazed as his tongue plunged deeper and the sensations dampened her train of thought. Something pitched in her stomach and her hips bucked to bring it closer. His young lips welcomed ever thrust with measured dips of his tongue. His nose pressed forceably against her clit and Mia choked back a howl, scared it might be heard at the other end of the park. Instead, more voluble gasps crested from her gaping lips. Eyes wide with surprise at Cody's aptitude, Mia convulsed as she splashed his face in climax.

Cody didn't flinch, but lapped lovingly at the saturated walls. Mia hips flexed again as the aftershock sent her walls spasming around Cody's tongue and another orgasm soon sprang forth wetly. She undulated uncontrollably as the unfamiliar yet yearned for feeling pushed her into ecstasy. She panted like a dog. Her skin was slick with sweat and her head was swimming in the aftermath of her crestpoint.

The shirtless and svelte Cody rose from between her legs and dropped his shorts low enough to give way for the stony mass she'd been dreaming about. His hands lowered the straps of Mia's camisole until her breasts bounced into view and seized them with a more aggressive massage than the one he'd given her thigh.

His rod, eager and seemingly as well-muscled as the rest of him, was like hard steel pressed against her womanhood. Too passion-drunk to fear the throbbing mass, Mia groped the massive staff with both hands. The turgid helmet pushed against her entrance and she bit her lip as he spread her open with the shaft. "Unghhh!!" They both breathed out heavily.

Cody's hips worked deep, rowing his girthy monster in and out of Mia's supple slot. Mia gasped again and hosed the feverish weapon down with her juices. Cody's cheeks tensed and his club pounded deep into Mia's center. Her animated breathing intensified till her moans couldn't be curtailed.

Mia's mind felt the sensation of being stretched and filled to capacity sending pleasure vibrating through every extremity. The mini-van teetered as Cody gave Mia another slam from his hammer and she shrieked with the suspension of the family car. She braced herself with a tight grip on Cody's arms, but they were hard and slick, far too big for her to fit her small hands around.

Her dainty hands found a more suitable handle at Cody's waist. They coaxed his path deeper inside of her and braced her against the coming impact when necessary. She luxuriated back with closed eyes and felt Cody's strong hands on her body. Excitedly, he rubbed at her taut breasts being extra attentive of her brown saucer-shaped nipples. His ram lanced forward.

Mia shuddered as she felt her nipples assaulted by his hungry tongue and then affectionately sucked into his inviting mouth. The warm specter of pleasure radiated through her spine until her toes urgently clenched in her sandals. She sprayed Cody down with a final dose of her ejaculation.

Cody's thick host slid wetly from her crevice and doused her thighs with hot cream in gratitude. The two panted in disbelief for a moment neither able to speak. Cody pulled up his shorts slowly over a still rigid member. Mia toweled off her lower half and feeling them still tender from the happening. Awkwardly, Cody helped her to her feet and saw her off down the path towards her children.

Mia walked with an altered gait. Her sandals seemed a little higher and more unsteady now and her legs exponentially weakened. Still, there was a smile on her face as she trotted down the long path and an extra number in her cellphone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Soccer Mom Groupie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds