• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Youtube God

Youtube God

This story is based on an actual erotic dream I had, about the mentioned celebrity. This story is not meant to offend anyone, it's a fantasy as everything else on Literotica. I hope you enjoy it.

*****

I was frustrated. Sexually frustrated. And no amount of masturbation, toys and porn had cured it. I was on my third day of constant arousal. It was something I had tried before, but it only lasted a single day at the most. Not this time.

I was walking around with wet panties, from my juices slowly running out of me, and I had two pair of spare panties in my bag, in case I needed to change. Which I had already done. It didn't make it better of the fact that skirts were mandatory at my office.

I had only just been hired after finishing college, so I was the person to run around making photocopies and getting coffee for everyone. Being as horny and slippery as I was, walking back and forth all day wasn't ideal.

It wasn't until the third night I became satisfied.

I had no idea where I was in my dream, and it really didn't matter, 'cause in front of me stood a person I was pretty sure everyone knew who was. Anthony Padilla, world famous from Youtube. It was weird since I had never been a fan of him, I wasn't really into the videos he and his friend made. So why was he in my dream?

He was standing about eight feet away from me, wearing unbuttoned jeans and a tight fitting t-shirt. His dark hair brushed up and away from his forehead, and his eyes ever so dark and gleaming, with a small smile playing on his lips. He was quite good looking. I had never noticed before.

Before I was able to do anything, he slowly walked over to the bed I was suddenly sitting on. Without saying a word, he removed his shirt and revealed his muscled chest and stomach, making my jaw drop. You would never guess that he was this muscular when his shirt was on.

Kneeling before me, he placed his hands on either side of me, so close to my hips but not touching. Even though he was looking me right in the eyes, I was still stunned by the fact that I was in the same room as this shirtless guy, who I had never thought of erotically before. That all changed the moment he kissed me.

I had never thought that a kiss could be so close to orgasmic. Yes, it was a dream, I was aware of that, but still.

At first, his lips was soft but solid against mine, completely taking my breath away. Then he sweetly started nipping at my bottom lip and gently prodding with his tongue, silently asking me to open my mouth for him. I willingly obliged, and met his tongue with my own, tasting him.

He was intoxicating, making me dizzy with desire. He tasted of strawberry, with the slightest hint of mint. He was sweet and fresh, making me dive deeper for more.

Seemingly feeling my willingness he grabbed my face in his hand, almost roughly entangling in my hair, and he was now kissing me for real. It was almost as if he was searching for something in my mouth. I could barely keep up with and I was running out of air.

I wrenched my lips away from his so I was able to breath. He didn't slow down because this, only continued to kiss my neck, just beneath my jaw were my pulse was hammering. At this point I was beyond aroused, a whimper escaped from me and I could feel myself soaking the hotpants I was wearing.

Suddenly I was on my back, both my hands trapped above my head under the grip of Anthony's one hand, while his other was under my t-shirt tracing each of my ribs with his fingers.

His lips on my collarbone wasn't even the thing that made me squirm the most. It was his still jeans covered lower body, which was in between my legs, pressed against the spot that was in the need of most attention. But Anthony was still busy torturing me with his rough and sweet kisses, and hands that seemed to be a million places at once. Except for between my legs of course. Sometimes dreams were just plain cruel.

It seemed like it took an eternity for me to wrestle my hands free from the near death grip he had on my, but at last, I was able to feel his skin under my fingers. And when I had my hands on his stomach, I was rewarded with a deep groan against my skin which vibrated through me. I would never have thought his voice could be so low and husky, or that he would be this dominant, 'cause there was no doubt that he was the one in control and that he called the shots.

I let my hands travel down his back, using my nails a little to let him know that he wasn't the only one who could be rough. And this time he didn't just groan, he nearly growled close to my ear and I could just see his eyes. They were nearly black with desire, but they were burning and he dragged my t-shirt over my breast, and over my head.

I could only imagine that my hair looked like a birds nest, and not spread out like a beautiful fan that you always saw in movies.

Once my t-shirt was out of the way, his wicked tongue was on my breasts and he switched between the two, kissing and sucking. By now I was moaning loudly by the pleasure that he brought me and my hands were on his buttocks, using all my strength to push his pelvis against my sweet spot.

I couldn't take it anymore. So I grinded my pussy against his jeans covered cock and used my hands to push him closer. His lips was again at my throat and he let me hump him the way I wanted. My orgasm came hard and I bit down on the shoulder in front of me, to keep myself from screaming out loud.

Anthony hissed by the light pain and pulled away from me. The look in his eyes was close too dangerous, but the smile on his lips let me know that he had liked it. Slowly, ever so slowly he stood up on his knees and brought his hands to the waistband of his jeans, the front of them was wet from my juices and probably precum. He pulled them down, freeing his erection that nearly reached his belly button.

I didn't know where the jeans landed when he threw them, but his movements was again slow as he reached for my hotpants and slid them down my legs, and they ended up in the same unknown place as his jeans.

That was the end of slow movements. It was as if superhuman speed was a normal thing in this dream, 'cause barely half a second went by before his head was between my legs, his mouth at my still quivering pussy.

He didn't start lapping up my juices as I expected. One long lick was the only thing he gave me, but I nearly came again from that one lick. It started at my anus and all the way up too my pubic bone, on the way there he pushed deep into my vagina only too pull out again, in between my lips and over my clit. He was teasing me.

The lick didn't stop at my public bone, it continued up to my pierced belly button and on too the valley between my breasts. He didn't stop until he reached my lips and dug his tongue into me. The movement was nearly synchronized with his cock. He pushed both into me, filling me up as I had never been filled up before.

He was so big, he almost stretched me painfully, but I was to far gone in pleasure to really notice. The only thing I could register was the way he moved inside me, long and hard strokes, and my second orgasm was building up quickly.

The pace was rapidly speeding up and I was almost hanging on for dear life. My arms slung around him and my nails digging into his back. His breath and moaning only adding to this savage like mating.

By my second orgasm I couldn't scream 'cause I simply didn't have the air, I was hardly able to moan. But it didn't make my orgasm less powerful. When I came it was so good that it almost hurt. My heart was pounding so hard it felt like it would break, my feet tickled and I was sure I blacked out for a moment.

It didn't take long for Anthony to cum either as my pussy clenched around his cock, almost forcing the cum from him. I could feel his cock jerking inside me, shooting his seed deep inside me and he kept cumming.

I had never felt so good in my entire life. There was nothing better then those warm jelly feeling limps you got after a mind blowing orgasm.

Having caught his breath, Anthony raised his eyes too meet mine and smiled a gorgeous smile at me. He lowered his lips towards mine for another kiss, but just before they hit mine, the dream disappeared and I was waking up in my own bed.

My whole body was tickling and buzzing, which told me that I had orgasmed in my sleep. Now there was a first.

And I was finally sated, after three days of being constant horny, I was satisfied. And so, I snuggled back under the covers with a smile and fell back to sleep, thinking of Anthony Padilla in a whole new way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Youtube God

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds