• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Being Mindy Ch. 03

Being Mindy Ch. 03

I started going to the gym regularly and it gym proved to be not only good for my body, which was down to 120 pounds and my skin was softer than ever, but also my sex life. The bar was always full of available guys, both customers and staff, who always made me feel feminine and horny. It didn't hurt my popularity at the bar being a slut that was always willing to get naked.

While I stopped seeing Jeff, he started dating a woman, and Stephanie became more friends, albeit good friends, because she started seeing someone as well, the gym replaced them with a new friend with benefits; my personal trainer Lance.

It started simply enough. A couple of training sessions of us flirting and him using the training as an excuse to touch me, especially on bare skin, led to him asking me out for a drink. Of course, that led to a night of his cock in my mouth and ass. He was in great shape, a hot face and a nice meaty cock. He was fabulous in bed and since every training session usually meant we'd hook up sometime that day, I was going to the gym a lot. Since he was getting to fuck me, he was charging me next to nothing for the training.

He was also offering free yoga lessons in my home. I loved getting dressed in as sexy and revealing workout clothes as I could on those days and he usually worked me out wearing only compression shorts. He would touch me all over as he moved me from one pose to another before he would insist that my clothes were keeping from achieving a perfect yoga Zen. We would not usually finish the entire workout before we started our yoga sex.

He was bisexual so he had no problem making sure yoga sex was very pleasing to me as well. While I had always been pretty flexible, I was becoming more flexible through the yoga and sexually more flexible with the yoga sex.

We had fucked a couple of dozen times in a month before he asked me if I would go to a party with him. A sex party.

He explained that everyone that went had to have a date with him or her. It was mostly gay couples he told me, but there were a couple of hetero-couples as well that attended. While there were generally more guys than girls, there were usually 10-12 women that attended, all of them bisexual. When I asked if I would be the only trans person there, he told me there were some trans girls that came from time-to-time, but I shouldn't worry because everyone was so open-minded that attended. Of course, I agreed to go.

I went shopping and bought a sexy red mini dress that was low cut and covered my ass with only and inch or two of material to spare. I also bought a matching pair of stiletto "fuck-me" pumps. I spent Saturday afternoon getting ready. As I slipped on a bra, my recent obsession with wanting to get a boob job hit me as I wished we were going to the party with a pair d-cups on my chest.

I couldn't decide whether or not to tuck my cock, but eventually decided to tuck because it made feel more comfortable, psychologically not physically, when I went out in public. I added my transsexual necklace and as I finished up, Lance was knocking on my door.

He told me I looked fabulous and we were on our way. I was a little nervous, but not so much that I was thinking about backing out. I knew Lance was with me and would protect me if I needed, but I doubted I would need it.

When we got there, we checked in and went into the large house. There were already 20 or so people there, an even mix of guys and gals, plus me. Lance began introducing me to everyone and they were super nice and asked about the necklace, which was their way of getting the topic out of the way.

After about 30 minutes of small talk, I noticed some people starting to couple together and as I scanned the room, I saw someone I knew. It was Daniel who was a co-worker of mine from my time at Wells Fargo. I knew he was gay and this was a chance for me. I had always wanted him to discover my "under-my-suit" secret, but it never happened.

I excused myself from Lance, who was talking to a rather attractive guy, and went toward Daniel. I'd already had a drink so my nerves were calm as I knew my old life and new life were about to connect.

"Hi Daniel," I said as I got to him.

"Hi. Mmm, do I know you?"

"Well, I'm Mindy," I said. "Don't I look familiar at all?"

"Vaguely, but I don't think we've met. I don't really know any transsexual girls."

"I'm sure you know me," I said as I moved into whisper in his ear.

"Think about Wells Fargo," I said in my man voice, something I hadn't used in a long time. "You used to work with a guy named Mark."

"Holy fuck," he said as I backed away and he looked at me closely. "So is this why you quit?"

"Yep," I said, returning to my female voice. "I've been living full-time as Mindy since I left."

We made some more small talk before he asked if I was happy with my change.

"I've never been happier," I said. "Actually, that's a lie. I still want a boob job. And one more thing."

"What's that?"

"I want you to do something I've always wanted."

"Which is?"

"Fuck me."

"Then, let's find a room."

He took my hand and led toward a hallway where the bedrooms were. We found an empty one, went in and closed the door. We started kissing and his hands started to roam all over my body. I got his shirt off before dropping to my knees to unbuckle his pants.

I quickly freed his cock and started licking, sucking and stroking it.

"I don't think I've ever been so turned on," he moaned as I sucked his cock. "I'm going to cum."

"Then cum in my mouth," I said as I started to suck harder.

I felt his body tense and his cock swell. Seconds later, he was filling my mouth and I swallowed as quickly as I could.

"Holy fuck, you are good little cocksucker aren't you," he said after I had milked the last of his cum out of his cock.

"That's what a good girly slut is supposed to be isn't it?"

He smiled and helped me to my feet. As I stood, he unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor. As he pulled my panties down, freeing my toy, I slipped my bra off.

"Get on the bed," he ordered me and I obeyed.

As I got comfortable on the bed wearing only my heels, he got on the bed as well.

"God damn, you're beautiful Mindy. You're prettier than any girl I've ever been with. Now just relax and enjoy."

He moved between my legs and started sucking on my cock. It felt wonderful and he had me ready to cum quicker than I had made him cum. As I came, he swallowed all of it like I had done for him.

Once he was finished, he moved up next to me and began to kiss me. I could taste myself in his mouth and I'm sure he could taste his own cum in mine. My hand went to his cock and I found he was hard again. He fished a condom out of the bowl on the nightstand and put it on. There was a bottle of lube there as well and he liberally applied some to his cock.

He moved again between my legs, but this time he was above me with his cock pressing at my asshole.

"Do you know how many times I hoped you'd find me wearing panties and stockings under my suit," I asked.

"I had a hunch you were gay, but you were never open about anything in the office. I had no idea you were a sissy and now a tranny. If I would've known, I would have done this much sooner."

As he finished his sentence, he pressed his hips forward and his cock entered in my ass.

"Oh God Daniel," I moaned loudly. "I've wanted your cock in me since I met you at the office. Your cock feels as good in my girly ass as I hoped it would."

"I'm going to use your ass for my pleasure now," he said as he began to fuck me with long, deep strokes.

"Do whatever you want to me Daniel. Whatever you want."

And he did. He fucked me deep and hard for a few minutes in the missionary position before we moved to doggy. With the better leverage, he started to fuck me with forceful thrusts. He was fucking my ass hard and fast.

After several minutes, maybe 10, in the doggy position, we moved to a spoon position where he could fuck my ass and kiss me at the same time. This sent me into an orgasmic bliss. I could feel he was getting close to his own orgasm and he moved me onto me stomach and starting fucking me in the lazy doggy position.

"I'm ready to cum," he announced. "Where do you want me to cum?"

"Wherever you want Daniel."

With that, I felt him pull out of me and second later I felt warm cum start to land on my back. His first shot hit me between my shoulders and the rest pooled on my lower back.

Once he finished, he got a towel and wiped the cum off my back. I sat up and my eyes met his.

"That was fucking awesome," I said as I moved to the side of the bed and sat next to him. "I hope you'll want to fuck me some more."

"We'll definitely be fucking again sometime soon if I have my way."

I reached down to get my dress and put it back on, but he stopped me.

"One of the rules of the party is that after you've fucked someone, you have stay naked until you're ready to leave."

"Okay," I said putting my dress on the dresser in the room. I also grabbed my panties and bra and put them with my dress.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the room to rejoin the party. I was just wearing my heels. When got back to the kitchen and living room area, I saw everyone was naked as well.

"I need to get a drink," I said. "And I hope someone else wants to be with me tonight."

"That won't be a problem Mindy," Daniel said as we grabbed some beers out of the refrigerator. "Trannies have always been popular with the group, but none of them have been even close to as pretty and feminine as you."

"You're too kind," I said smiling at him. "Do you still have my number?"

"Yes, but I'll need to change the name."

We gave each other a little kiss before we parted ways. I scanned the crowd and took in the events unfolding before me. There was a big pile of naked bodies, male and female, in the middle of the living room engaged in every combination of sex acts you could think about.

I saw two young ladies walking my way, both looking gorgeous, and my eyes were drawn to their beautifully augmented chests. Both sets of their eyes were looking down at my cock.

"We're heading to the hot tub," the blonde on the left said to me. "Care to join us?"

I readily agreed and we walked to the hot tub. They immediately got in and I was in as soon as I got my heels off.

We traded names, the blonde was Miranda and the red head was Dawn, and started some small talk, based largely on sex. I asked about their boobs since I was interested in getting mine done and they asked about my cock.

"We've had trans-girls here before, but none as pretty as you," Dawn said to me. "There's no way I would be able to guess you weren't fully a woman unless I saw your cock."

"Does it work," Miranda asked and she grabbed it under the water causing me to moan.

"It works," I said feeling my cock start to stiffen. "It likes pussy almost as much as it does ass."

"That's nice," Dawn said as she turned my head toward her so she could kiss me.

As we kissed, Miranda kept playing with my cock, which was hard now.

"Why don't we head inside and find somewhere comfortable to play," Miranda said.

We jumped out of the hot tub, found some towels and dried off. We went inside and found a room.

For the next 90-minutes, the three of us found many different ways to bring pleasure to each other. I fucked them both, filling a condom full of cum each time. Miranda and Dawn both had several orgasms either from me fucking them or from one of us doing oral on them.

After I had cum twice, I had no chance of getting hard again and they tired after their umpteenth orgasm as well.

"You know Dawn and I are a couple," Miranda said as we lied on the bed together. "But we also like to include others in our sex lives and we've always dreamt of finding someone like you.

"So I guess, I was wondering," she continued and struggled to find the words. "Would you like to join us sometimes? We usually like to go out to drink, get some drinks and dance before going home for private fun. Are you interested?"

"That sounds fun," I said. "I won't try to come between you two and I've had a hard time making female friends since I changed."

"I think that's perfect," Dawn said. "Being friends makes it more fun."

"As long as you don't mind me ask a zillion questions about your boobs until I finally decide to do it myself?"

We all three laughed and they both said that wouldn't be a problem.

We got off the bed, and I finally began to feel exhausted. I told them I needed to find the guy I came with and we would be heading home. We exchanged numbers on some paper we found and went to find my dress. I found it in the room I was in earlier and put it back on. I found my heels by the hot tub and Lance in the living room.

He saw I was dressed and he quickly found his clothes and we headed out. He asked me if I had fun and I told him that I had a lot fun.

"You know what would be a perfect end to the night," I asked.

"What?"

"For you to take me home and fuck me tonight and again when we wake up tomorrow."

"I knew you were going to say that," Lance replied. "That's why I only made sure to cum twice tonight at the party and save one for you later."

Forty-five minutes later, I was on my hands and knees, on my bed naked and Lance behind me drilling my ass. As I rubbed my chest during his fucking my ass, I really wanted to get boobs that were for a girl and not the little a-cups I had developed from hormones.

As Lance came in his condom, we both collapsed on the bed as were exhausted from the evening. As I drifted off to sleep, I began to put together a boob-job-to-do-list in my head.

Everyone was always telling how hot I looked as a girl and I knew a set of "real-girl" boobs would finish the look I was craving.

That's for the next story.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Being Mindy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 308 milliseconds