• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wedding and Honeymoon Start

The Wedding and Honeymoon Start

12

Once again I must thank Jill for her help, input and support without which this would have meant a premature end to the storyline.

If you don't like reading sex stories where couples or more act out graphic sex acts, don't bother reading any further especially the usual trolls who seem to find something wrong with every story.

*****

The continuation of Dave & Jill...

The day had finally arrived for Jill and Dave; it was a simple yet well attended affair. Guests from both sides of the family had attended, the ceremony held at the hotel where the reception for the fifty guests that had accepted their invitations was still going on.

The two newlyweds had looked lovely, her wedding dress had drawn many admiring glances from both female and male attendees, the plunging neckline and the almost see through material had outlined her well toned body. Jill recalled the effort at the gym had been well worth it as many of the female guests, and several male guests had commented on how well she looked.

Dave was of course well pleased and kept whispering in her ear whenever they had a minute, about what he wanted to do to her as soon as possible. Jill had blushed on several of the occasions at his rather erotic suggestions and eventually had told him to behave himself their time would come soon enough.

However Dave had other ideas and when he spotted her going to the toilet he followed until he was sure no one else was present, had slipped into the bathroom after his bride, locking the door as he did so. He surprised her as she exited the cubicle, and took her in his arms and kissed her hard and passionately. Her lips met his and locked together attempting to mumble that they would get caught. Dave broke briefly to say "I don't care I need you now"

He was already pulling her dress up around her waist and his fingers soon found the gusset of her knickers. Pulling it to the side his fingers found the smooth skin of her pussy and then dipped into her damp sex. Jill moaned softly against his shoulder as he hoisted her onto the shelf that held the sinks. Quickly fumbling for his zipper he pulled out his already hard cock and shoved forward entering his new wife in an instant.

There was no fore play only hot rampant sex, heavy breathing and soft gentle moans and the occasional loud "Ahhhh!" escaped one or others mouth as they simply fucked.

Urging each other on as the fear of being caught heightened their arousal. Dave was pumping in and out of her pussy as fast as he could. Loud, wet, sloppy sounds could be heard above their panting.

"Give it to me baby" Jill pleaded her hips thrusting against his forward thrusts to meet him.

"Going to cum!... Going to Cum!" Dave grunted and then held himself deep inside as he did cum.

Jill could feel the spurts of his hot seed deep inside her belly.

"That good baby fill my belly with your cum!" as she felt him give several hard thrusts against her pussy. Dave retreated and smiled a wicked smile.

"Well dear we must get back to the party, so come on!" and he grabbed her hand as she tried to pull her knickers back into place, only partially succeeding. The thin material slid into her wet cum filled slit and she could feel it seeping out past the material.

"But I'm not ready!" She squealed, as they stepped out of the toilet and back into the throng of guests mingling around. Several glanced at them and grinned knowing full well what had happened in the ladies toilets.

The party continued well into the evening, her inner thighs coated with a mixture of her new husband's cum and her secretions, she was sure people could smell the sex omitting from her as she certainly could. Dave had ensued she stayed amongst the guests had a wicked smile on his face throughout the evening and despite her annoyance at him had finally found it fairly amusing at the possibility of people knowing she had been fucked during the reception.

Eventually all the guests were left and behind as they sped off towards their honeymoon. Jill had no idea where they were going until they reached the airport and Dave and she booked in to a flight for the Caribbean. they stood looking out of the panoramic glass at all the other planes coming and going just holding each other as they held their own private thoughts.

They were still hugging each other when their flight was called and in what seemed like minutes they were airborne and on their way. After eating the in-flight meal and a bottle of complimentary champagne that the best man had organised as a surprise they settled down and as the flight moved into late evening everyone seemed to settle down to sleep.

Dave however had other plans and his hand was soon stroking her inner thighs as she glared at him to behave. His fingers were by now stroking the sensitive area between her legs causing her to open them even further to allow his fingers to excite her even more.

"Mmmmm...Ohhhh baby!" her soft moans began to escape from her lips.

"Uuuh..Mmm...Oooooh!" little cries escaped as his fingers worked their magic. His fingers were pushing the soft fabric in against her slit making her squirm on the seat.

"Ohhh Dave!" she gasped.

Dave leant into her ear and whispered "Bathroom at rear of plane NOW!" He stood up and walked back towards the toilet. Jill waited several minutes before plucking up the courage and stepped out into the aisle and followed Dave's route to the toilet. She looked around but it seemed as if everyone was asleep and then she opened the door of the toilet. She almost gasped out loud as Dave sat there with his erect cock in his hand and grinned at her.

"Ready to join the mile high club baby?" Dave asked.

"Try and stop me!" she groaned.

Jill stepped in and Dave stood up in the confined space and managed to wriggle around until he locked the door. Then he sat back down and pulled her trousers and panties down around her ankles before pulling her back onto his lap. Davis cock slid between her buttocks and rubbed along the slit before Jill eased up and using her hand guided his bloated cock into her welcoming pussy.

"Aaaaaah fuck!" Cried Jill as Dave took a firm grip on her breasts and began pumping up into her. Before too long Jill was doing the work, bouncing up and down on his cock, as they fucked their way into the membership of the mile high club.

Just as they both had their respective orgasms a knock on the door made them hold still, "Are you okay in there?" a voice asked.

Dave was the one who answered "Yes, yes won't be a moment!" he called out, before they both started to snigger at the thought that whoever was outside had obviously heard them orgasm together. Upon sorting themselves out they exited to a rather stern faced woman of mature age who looked them up and down before gasping;

"Well I never!" Jill found herself looking the lady in the face and saying

"I'm not surprised you never!" before she and Dave returned to their seats, giggling like school kids.

The next few hours passed quickly and they found themselves clear of passport control and immigration officials outside their honeymoon hotel.

"WOW!" was all Jill could say. Upon allocation of their room it looked right out over the ocean and had its own Jacuzzi, hot tub and beach front. Jill could hardly wait and was stripped and into her bikini as quick as she could. The two of them spent the rest of that day sunbathing, swimming and then sunbathing again.

Night drew in and after supper they retired to their room. Undressing they both stood naked and looking at each other, a nervousness amongst them that they both laughed at, before coming together and a long lingering kiss prior to hands stroking bodies and touching each other up. Leaning back Dave let himself fall backwards onto the bed, taking Jill with him they landed in a tangle of legs and arms, naked flesh already sticky with sweat sliding together.

Passionate kissing progressed into more eager pawing and groping. Jill soon found herself on her back, Dave kissing and licking his way down her body, suckling on her erect nipples, firm buxom breasts and all over her neck and upper torso. Then he slid down his tongue tracing her lower stomach, dipping into her naval and wriggling around making her squeal with delight. His mouth kissed the top of her naked pussy and then all over her outer lips as her legs opened wide to allow him access to her most intimate of areas.

"Oh God yes!" Jill panted as his tongue slid into her slit and flicked against her clit.

"God Yes, yes! Yes!" she moaned.

"I'm going to eat you till you beg for mercy!" said Dave.

Then he dived in again and began to suck, lick and probe at her sex as Jill lay back her hands holding her ankles wide apart to allow Dave to increase the arousal she was experiencing. Dave was delving deep inside her pussy now sucking up the love cream that Jill was already secreting from her arousal.

"Mmmmph you taste so good baby!" Dave groaned as he briefly came up for air.

Jill groaned "Oh don't stop, I love what you do with your tongue! Fuck me with it please!"

"Whatever my lover wishes is my command!" groaned Dave.

For the next twenty minutes Dave pleasured his new wife with his mouth and tongue until he felt her pussy convulse on his mouth and then Jill came all over his mouth filling his mouth with her love juices.

"Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!... I've never came as hard as that from just being eaten out baby!" cried Jill as she came back to earth.

Dave then slid up Jill's body, and using her hips pushed her up the bed. Then he used his fingers from his right hand to probe at Jill's pussy, as first one then two and then three fingers began sliding in and out of her pussy easily. Jill then moved herself around on the bed until she could get a hold of Davis thick cock, and began licking, sucking and nibbling on his rock hard cock.

Soon Jill was swallowing the entire length deep into her throat as she pleasured her husband with an expert blow job. Jill simply loved the feeling of sucking on his big cock, alternately sucking on his big heavy ball sac and sucking out the pre-cum that was flowing freely from the tip, giving him pleasure, until she had had enough and needed fucked

"Fuck me please Dave!" she eventually panted as her sucking and his fingering of her pussy reached a point that required deeper harder penetration.

Jill slid back up the bed and Dave lifted her legs up and apart. Before Jill grabbed her ankles and Dave took his hard erect cock in hand and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. Jill was panting like a bitch in heat by now and was pleading with Dave

"Don't tease baby put it in please!"

Dave however was intent on teasing and just rubbed his turgid member all over her pussy entrance and occasionally slapped her pussy with his cock. "You want it baby? Well tell me how much?" he demanded

"For Fucks sake! DO ME NOW!" Jill screamed as his teasing had her humping her ass towards him eager to feel him penetrate her. Dave shoved forward and his cock slid deep inside her in one huge thrust.

"Aaaaaah...Oh God yes! Yes! Yes!" Jill moaned. Dave began pounding her pussy harder and harder.

Dave at some point had taken grip of Jill's legs and had them almost bent double over her head and shoulders as he administered a sound hard fucking. His cock was like a piston, sliding in and out endlessly of his wife's swollen slick pussy. Fucking his new wife as hard as he ever had, talking dirty to her as he did. "I love fucking your hot pussy, filling it with my big hard cock...yeah Fuck do I not just!..Fucking love it..I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk baby!...I'm going to cum all over you!"

Jill was in bliss as Dave fucked the arse of her, he really was giving her the best fucking she had ever had, and it felt like he was fucking the arse of her. Dave felt his balls tighten; lift and then he began to ejaculate;

"I'm gonna cum!...I'm gonna cum... here it fucking comes!" Jill felt his cock swell and the first few shots filling her cunt. Then Dave pulled out and several shots hit her body, and her breasts before the final few shots hit her square in the face. Using her hands she scooped his cum up and ate it eagerly from her finger tips.

"Fuck! ...Oh Yes.. You are one sexy hot fuck baby!" moaned Dave as he rolled of her.

Jill then slid down onto her knees and began sucking and licking his limp, soft, fat and tasty cock. Jill's administrations soon had Dave's cock stirring again as he moaned and groaned in pleasure; "Oh, that feels so good! Don't stop! Keep doing that!"

"Just you lie back and enjoy it, I intend making you cum hard and filling my slutty little mouth with all your hot seed!" Said Jill as she returned to sucking his now hard cock

Her mouth slid up and down on his thick meaty shaft, slurping and moaning as she did. Jill knew she just loved the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth, hot pulsing and throbbing with lust as she licked, nibbled and sucked on every inch of it. Her hands playing with his balls gently rolling them, then tugging on them and gently squeezing them as she teased, coaxed and attempted to extract a mouthful of his hot sticky seed.

Dave was moaning and groaning with pleasure and lust as Jill administered an expert blow job. "Oh god yeah! Yeah oh fuck! Suck my cock bitch!" as Dave become more and more aroused his language got dirtier and dirtier.

"You cock sucking tease!" he grunted "Come on bitch suck my balls dry if you can!"

Jill squeezed his balls harder and made him gasp, she felt his cock swell in her mouth, and the shaft throbbed harder and got hotter. Just before he came she stopped sucking and said "Come on stud, give me your cum, I want it in my mouth. Cum stud! Cum for me! Cum for your slutty wife!...come on give it to me!"

What a nasty hot slut of a wife you are. I think I need to wash your slutty mouth out with a mouthful of my hot sticky cum, you filthy talking wife!" grunted Dave.

Then as she placed her mouth over the head once again she felt it expand and finally the first shot of cum hit the back of her throat, before she swallowed more of his shaft down her throat and let Dave pump what seemed like a gallon of spunk into her belly. Once Dave had stopped Cumming she lay down beside him and they cuddled, gently stroking each other.

"I love you babes!" said Jill

"And I love you sexy! You just blow my mind!"

"And there was me thinking I'd just blown you!" Jill teased.

"You know what I mean you randy little minx!" said Dave.

Both moved into another embrace and Dave nuzzled her neck, earlobes and chin areas while Jill did likewise as they began the task of arousal again. Fifteen minutes later the two of them were aroused again to the point that Dave was hard again. He pulled her to the end of the bed and had her bend over onto the bed, whilst her ass stuck out and up in the air with her legs spread wide.

Dave began by rubbing his cock all over her ass and swollen pussy that dripped with their combined juices. "You want it again babes?" he asked.

"You bet I do, go on stud put that pussy pleaser inside me and fuck my brains out!" Jill groaned.

"You're such a cock hungry slut! I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk! You ready?" Dave grunted as he shoved his bloated cock head into the dripping, sodden wet pussy of his wife.

Jill let him build up a good head of steam pummelling her swollen pussy mercilessly, before she cried out "Go on fill my cunt baby!..Make me scream with that big cock of yours!"

Dave yelled out "Hell yeah! Take it like a bitch baby; take every fucking inch and my balls! You little cock hungry slut!"

For twenty minutes they fucked each other's brains out, screaming and yelling filthier and filthier comments at each other. "Cock teasing slut" Dave cried

"Pussy teasing bastard" Jill yelled.

"Come on stud harder! Faster! Harder! Come on call yourself a stud? Fuck me.. Fuck me like you mean it!" Jill would yell at him.

"I love how hard your cock gets when I talk dirty to you!" said Jill

"And I love the way you talk dirty to me!.. And how your pussy feels sliding around on my cock!" said Dave.

The two of them humped, bucked and shagged like rabbits for over an hour, sometimes slowing down then speeding up heightening their inevitable orgasms more and more until finally they both came together, screaming and yelling "OOOOOOH Fuck! Yeah! Yeah!"

Panting and moaning, rolling around on the bed as they collapsed in a heap of tangled limbs, Davis cock slipped from her ravaged pussy and a flood of cum poured from the entrance all over the edge of the bed.

When they eventually came around they climbed of the bed together and went to shower. As they climbed off the bed the clock said eleven pm they had been making love for several hours now and showing no signs of stopping.

Soaping each other up in the shower, the two lovers were soon in another embrace as the water cascaded over them. Jill was on her knees soaping Dave's balls, cock and hips stroking them more gently than were required to wash, more to arouse. It worked, Dave soon had another erection and Jill was soon slurping on its meaty length yet again. Finally Dave lifted her to her feet placed her back against the wall and lifted her legs onto his arms.

Kissing each other deeply, Dave felt his cock nudge the wet entrance to her pussy, and one good shove he felt it slide into Jill's wet warm pussy again. Soon with Jill's arms wrapped around his back and her body responding to his thrusts Jill was becoming more aroused each time his balls slapped against her ass. "God you fucker!..I'm yours for tonight use me anyway you want baby!"

"I love the way it sounds when we fuck in the shower can you hear it?" asked Jill

"Fuck yeah! I sure can baby and it sounds dirty!" said Dave.

"Baby don't you dare stop!..Oh My God, I fucking love it when you do that!" Jill said referring to the finger that Dave had placed at the entrance to her ass and was teasing the little rose bud.

"I can't believe what your making me feel, what you're doing is driving me wild! Please just do not stop!" moaned Jill

"I love pleasuring you, the sounds you make while I do you drive me crazy!.. Your mine baby, tonight you're my bitch I love you so much!"

The inevitable end was fast approaching, and several thrusts later Dave began to grunt as he once again felt his balls tighten, lift and start pumping his seed deep inside Jill's pussy.

"Ooooh Aaaah fuck that feels good!" cried Jill.

After the sex the two once again cleaned each other off, and then returned to the bedroom, where they fell asleep. Several hours later Jill awoke, it was still dark and she could feel the heat of Dave who was lying close beside her and with only a thin sheet covering his body. As her eyes crept down his body and became accustomed to the light she could see his sheet was tented around his groin area. A wicked smile then appeared on her face as she gently lifted the cover off his body and looked hungrily at his erection.

Sliding down the bed, she began to stroke his cock with just her hair, making Dave moan in his sleep. Then she used her finger nails to trace along the underside of the shaft, before doing likewise to his heavy ball sac. Finally as Dave began to respond more even whilst still asleep she slid his cock head into her mouth and began sucking on it like a lollipop.

Eventually even Dave had to awake and Jill felt his hands on the back of her head, pushing her down so she swallowed more and more of his cock shaft. "Mmmmmmph!" she moaned.

When she eventually came up for air she moaned "Just force my head down and make me swallow it all!...show me who's boss!"

Dave entwined her hair in his fists and began making her lift up and down on his shaft with her making loud wet slurping noises. "I love sucking your cock" she moaned "cum for me baby, cum in my mouth, let me taste your baby juice honey!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wedding and Honeymoon Start

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds