• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Girls and Their Toys

Girls and Their Toys

My roommate and I had both been going through a single spell for a while. We enjoyed each other's company, so we went out together often.

One night we decided to go out for a nice dinner followed by some clubbing. We both put on our fancy outfits to look good for the guys with tight shirts, short skirts, and stalkings.

She and I were sitting at the restaurant alone eating and having a drink. She was acting perfectly nonchalant when she pulled her purse onto the table. Out of it she pulled a small black box.

"It's time for me to get some on a night out," she said as she handed it to me.

"What do you mean by that," I asked somewhat surprised.

"Push the button."

I did as told. She smiled and squirmed a bit in her chair. It still took me a minute to put it together. But when I saw her start to blush it hit me that this was a remote control. I blushed a bit too.

I leaned in a bit. "Is that where I think it is?" I asked softly.

"You bet it is," she responded.

I pushed the button to turn it off. "This is kind of sexy," I said with a grin and hid the remote under the table.

I left it off for a bit as we returned to acting normal. I had never even thought about doing anything sexual with a girl before. Now I was suddenly pleasuring my roommates pussy with the control of my hand. The idea was taking a bit to settle into my mind. I was not quite sure what to do.

When dessert arrived, I had settled down a bit and decided to try it. I turned the vibe back on. She did all she could to keep her cool. But after about a minute I could tell it was getting to her.

She put her fork down and closed her eyes a bit. "I should have tried this out at home first," she was able to let out.

I turned it back off for a bit. As she regained composure and started to eat again, I hit the button rapid to turn it on and off quickly. She gave me a look of both pleasure and Pleading for relief.

As we finished the dessert I stated, "looks like this is going to be a fun night. Too bad You get to have all the fun."

"I thought you would never ask," she responded. Out of her purse she pulled out a small black bag. "I just happen to have one for you too."

Now I was shocked. That was unexpected. I was not quite sure what to do. This evening was already on the adventurous side for me.

"You already got to have fun with me,"she continued prodding.

I excused myself to the restroom. Once in private in the stall, I opened the bag. In it was a small bullet and pack of lube. I did not even own a vibrator. I was not exactly sure what to do with it. There were no buttons. "What the hell," I thought to myself. I rubbed the lube over the vibe, pulled my panties aside, and pushed it up inside me. I could feel it a little bit at first, but as it settled into place deeper inside it became less noticeable. I stayed in there for another couple of minutes walking around until I could hardly feel it anymore.

I fixed up my hair a bit and returned to the table. As soon as I sat down the vibe blazed. I almost just into the air. The vibrations inside me were so sudden and intense. I had never felt anything like it.

"Looks like we are set for the evening," she giggled.

She had already paid the bill and signaled for us to move along. We arrived at the club. We scoped out the place. We saw a group of guys and made eye contact as we headed over to the bar. As hoped, as couple followed us over to buy drinks. As one was asking what I wanted, the vibrator switched on.

I gave my roommate the evil eye. I choked a bit as I was trying to talk. But I held my composure and say, "Cosmo." I expected her to turn it back off, but she did not.

I reached into my purse and turned hers on too, for retribution.

We went over to a table and sat down with the guys for a bit. I was doing my best to make conversation, but my mind was fixed on the pulsing in my pussy. I wanted to tell one of them, "Take me out back and fuck me right now." But I behaved myself with chit chat.

I could also see my roommate was having fun. It was a bit warm so nobody noticed her blushing, but I knew. I could also see her nipping a bit through her shirt.

After we finished our drinks, she grabbed me by the hand. "Let's go dance."

I was relieved to not have to try to talk any more. As I stood up, I could now feel the damp spot on my skirt where I had been sitting. My panties were equally soaked. Thankfully I was wearing black so it was not visible in the dim lights.

We were dancing together for a bit. Unexpectedly, she brushed the back of her hand against my chest.

"Just wanted to check that you were turned on too," she said.

Was I ever. I was looking around thinking about all the dicks I wanted right now. I had never been so horny before in my life. The vibe was very stimulating, but certainly not enough to finish me off. I could also feel my juices running down my leg as the air would blow over it.

After a short bit my roommate asked, "You ready to head out yet?" It was much earlier than when we usually turn in, but I too had enjoyed the evening.

We both reached in and turned off each other's vibes. It was both relieving and missed at the same time.

We got home and I was still totally wet. I was now a bit disappointed that I had not gone home with one of the boys to finish me off. But that was not my style.

I went in my room to take my cloths off. My panties were almost dripping. After I had everything off, I remembered that I needed to take out the vibe. I put my finger up inside myself to grab hold of it when I felt it turn back on.

At first I thought I had just pushed a button that I had not noticed before. But then I realized it must be my roomy. "That's pretty cruel," I thought. My pussy was too tight with it running to pull it out.

I put on my large nightshirt and went over to her room to retrieve the remote. We I walked in she was totally naked. I was about to excused myself when she came over and embraced me with a kiss.

This night kept getting stranger. Normally I would have pulled away in shock. But my body so desired physical fulfillment. As she pulled in closer, I felt her erect nipples up against mine.

Then she pulled to over and laid me on the bed. She then knelt over me and put her head between my legs. Her tongue on my pussy felt so good. When I opened my eye, I saw her pussy right in front of me. I had never seen one this close before, and was not entirely sure what to do.

I started stroking it with my finger. I had never fully appreciated all the little folds and how soft it is. She was also extremely wet. I then took my tongue and ran it along her lips. She responded in kind. I quivered as I felt her tongue pass over my clit.

The vibe was still inside me as she licked away. My body finally released into the biggest orgasm I had ever felt.

She then sat up and pressed her pussy toward my face. It gave me the perfect angle to suck her. Her juices were dripping down the sides of my cheeks. I heard her scream for pleasure.

She then laid down beside me and gave me another big kiss. I could taste myself in her. She then turned off the vibe, put her finger inside, and remove the vibe for me.

We fell asleep and awoke naked next to each other the next morning. We have not tried another outing since, but maybe soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Girls and Their Toys

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds