• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Nick's Quest Pt. 02

Nick's Quest Pt. 02

123456...10

Nick's quest may be to find the love of his life but the story is hardly all romantic; some romantic elements maybe, but there is just too much sex with too many different people for Nick and Leigh to be considered the perfect "love story". If you haven't read the first story, you could probably start here and not miss too much. Nick starts to date Leigh but they have put off sleeping together, although they are not holding back from fooling around or sleeping with others.

********

When I woke up the sun was shining brightly but Monica was nowhere to be seen. I took stock of what had happened the night before. I had gotten drunk but by the time I went to Monica's room I had sobered up quite a bit. By the time I was kissing Monica and then fucking Michelle, I was only drunk on the passion. But all I could think about now was Leigh. I really liked her and even though she had resisted most of my advances, it certainly was no reason to fuck three girls the day and night before. Even though we were not officially a couple, I felt I had done our potential relationship great harm.

Noticing it was just after 9 AM, I tentatively got out of Monica's bed. I had no clue what awaited me. I did not even know who was still in the apartment or where they all were.

After visiting the bathroom, I walked into the kitchen where all three roommates were huddled at the kitchen table.

"Well, good morning, sleepyhead," Dawn exclaimed.

"Good morning, Dawn. Good morning everyone," I said.

"Monica just got back with some pastries. Get yourself some coffee and come join," Dawn casually said.

Monica indeed was the only one dressed, in a pair of tight jeans and an equally tight white shirt. My eyes bugged out a bit when I saw her very large breasts puffed out from her shirt and her little nipples pointing outward making it clear to me she was not wearing a bra. And she went out like that?

Dawn was in a pair of skimpy, light pink shorts and matching tank top sleepwear. Sue was in a pair of men's boxers and a Cubs jersey. They had been talking about the party the night before and it was here I learned of most of the goings on last night, like how Dawn had watched Danny and Ceil and about Sue and Dave's exploits. Also, before I had gotten there, Sue and Dawn had worked things out about Dawn banging Bill and Monica and Dawn had sorted things out about Monica and me sleeping together, I guess, since I had been invited by Dawn, although Dawn and I were hardly an "item".

"Listen Nick, I'm sorry about last night," Dawn started. "Sue and I have already worked things out. I was just so horny after giving you that blowjob in front of everyone. I figured you wouldn't be able to rebound quick enough to, uh, service me. I just needed a cock in me so bad I took the first one I saw."

"She's a slut, remember?" Monica teased.

"Yeah, I'm a slut. But you were a slut last night, too, Monica," Dawn said and winked at me. "Betcha loved her tits, Nick?"

I looked from Dawn to Monica who pulled her flimsy white t-shirt down even tighter against her tits.

"Uh huh," I mumbled.

All three girls erupted in laughter.

"But I know I'm the better lover, right Nick?" Dawn continued.

It did not seem like a response was expected but I guess she wanted one.

"Right Nick?" she said louder this time.

"Of course," I said.

"That's okay, Nick. You and I know better," Monica said.

"Fuck you two," Dawn playfully said. "And my ass is nicer, too."

"But my tits are much nicer."

And it went like this back and forth, two roommates trying to outdo the other. I was enjoying the conversation, any guilt I felt earlier about Leigh was quickly fading.

"So how was Michelle?" Dawn finally asked.

"Tight."

The table was silent. Maybe I should not have said that?

"I bet I'm tighter," Sue finally said.

The whole table looked her way, including myself. No one said a word until Sue added, "And I've got a nicer ass than either of you." She ended this looking right at Dawn.

"Prove it then," Monica said.

"Yeah, show us," Dawn cheered.

I was surprised when Sue stood across from me and turned around. She lifted her long Cubs jersey above her waist and wiggled her butt.

"Oooh, in those boxers I can really tell it's a sweet, sweet ass," Monica mocked.

"Yeah, what the fuck, girl? Let's see that ass!" Dawn whooped.

With Sue still swinging her ass from side to side in her oversized boxers, Dawn, who was sitting next to Sue at the kitchen table, reached over and in a flash had Sue's boxers down almost past her knees.

"Ekes!" Sue screeched.

Sue quickly bent down to grab the shorts and yank them back up, but not before I got a pretty good look at her perfect heart-shaped ass. Her ass did indeed look gorgeous. I was not aware before just how long and lean her legs were. She was considerably taller than both Monica and Dawn.

"Wow," I said. Sue sat down and all three girls looked at me. "It is pretty nice, but I don't know if I got a long enough look at it to know if it's nicer than either Dawn's or Monica's."

"Well, I'm not gonna show my ass in front of these two," she stated. This indicated to me that I was more than welcome to get another showing.

"We'll leave," Dawn said.

"No, we will. Follow me, Nick."

I must have stayed glued in my seat for a good five seconds after Sue left the kitchen. Did I hear what I just thought I heard?

"Well, whatcha waiting for, honey? A personal showing. She doesn't do that for everyone, ya know," Monica kidded.

"Uh, okay." I stood up and walked out of the kitchen, trying to conceal my slight bulge that began to form in my pants. I found Sue down the hallway, her head peeking out of the bathroom.

"In here, Nick."

I eagerly pursued the red-headed Sue toward the bathroom. She left it open a crack so I peered in and said, "Can I come in?"

"Of course, silly. Kind of hard to see my ass standing out in the hallway."

I stepped inside and Sue was leaning against the sink, her butt resting gently on the edge.

"Lock the door, please. Before I show you my ass, tell me Nick...you got a pretty good look at it already, didn't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Before, in the kitchen just now. You saw it pretty good, didn't you?"

She must have seen the angst in my face. I had and she knew I probably had. But if I said yes, I probably would not get another look.

"It's okay, Nick. You can see it again if you did."

"Okay, I did."

"And?"

"It's very nice. Definitely better than either Monica or Dawn's." It was very nice, but I was telling her what she wanted to hear. Fact was I liked Monica's and Dawn's butts just as much.

"Thanks Nick," she gushed. "You don't know how much that means to me. So, Bill should think the same? That my ass is much nicer than Dawn's?"

"I don't see how he could come to any other conclusion," I stated.

"Good, because between last night and all this talk, I'm feeling really naughty, so I've decided I'm gonna go over to his dorm and seduce the hell out of him after I shower here. You know, fuck his brains out before finals. There's no way he could say no, right?"

"I doubt it. But you're not leaving before you let me see your ass again, right?"

"Okay. But I'm only letting you because I saw your cock twice yesterday, first fucking Dawn yesterday afternoon and then last night when she was sucking your dick in front of everyone. It was so hot, seeing your hard cock slide in and out of her pussy and then ass and then later in her mouth. It's so big and nice. Will it get hard looking at my ass?"

"It's already getting hard, Sue," I replied.

"Oooh, it is?"

"Yup."

"Let me feel."

"Let me see your ass first."

Quickly she turned toward the sink and the mirror. "Do the honor, Nick, and take it off."

Her hands were on either side of the sink and she seductively jutted her ass out. It seemed somewhat odd to be doing so to a pair of guy's boxers, but knowing what was underneath, I quickly did as told.

I stared down at her divine ass. It looked so smooth and saw not one mark on it. Smiling in the mirror at me, she said, "You do like, huh?"

"Uh huh. It's beautiful," I mused.

Without any planning on my part and certainly not expected by her, I fell to my knees for a closer inspection. Her ass flinched a bit when I did but other than that she did not move a muscle. She may have known what I was about to do but I do not think to the extent I had in mind. I wanted a taste.

My hands cupped her cheeks at the bottom where they met her legs and I squeezed. This elicited a moan from Sue.

"So fucking nice," I muttered. Before she knew what happened, my tongue was roaming her left cheek then over her crack to the right one.

"Oooh!" she snipped. "Oh my..."

I was rock hard. Would I be able to fuck her? I wondered.

"Your ass tastes great, Sue."

"Mmmmm, thank you, Nick. No one's ever done that before."

"You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm not."

"You said you wanted to see and feel my cock, right?"

"Uh huh," she said into the mirror as I stood up and held her gaze in the mirror. She was breathing heavy now. I began to undo my belt and zipper. "No...no..."

"No?"

[BANG! BANG!!]

"Hey, what's going on in there?" Dawn shouted from the other side of the door.

I looked at Sue in the mirror. "Tell them," I said.

"It's okay, girls. I'm just showing him my number one ass," she replied.

"There better not be any fucking going on in there," Dawn continued. "He's mine!"

"There's no fucking going on, Dawn," Sue said loud enough to travel through the door. "Yet," she continued in a whisper. "Do you have a condom, Nick?" she said softly to me in the mirror.

I imagined Sue wanted nothing more than to fuck me since she probably perceived me as "Dawn's guy" and since Dawn had fucked Bill, it would be a way to even things a bit. It apparently did not matter to Sue that she had Dave last night; after all, he only lasted less than five minutes inside of her and it probably didn't bother Dawn at all. And with me, she knew I lasted almost twenty minutes in Dawn's pussy and ass and over forty-five minutes with Michelle and Monica last night.

"No, I don't," I answered. "But I'll pull out."

"No, we need it. I'm not protected, Nick. I'm not on the pill or anything."

The rest of my zipper was quietly undone and my cock was pulled out through the opening of my boxers by my right hand. I leaned forward and kissed behind Sue's right ear and looked at her in the mirror just as my cock came to rest between her soft yet firm butt cheeks.

"Oooh," she squealed.

"I'll pull out in time. Don't worry, I won't cum in you, I swear."

"I want you to but no."

I continued to slide my eight-inch cock between her warm cheeks, causing her to push slightly back. She looked flush in the face.

"Come on, Sue. Let me just put it in there for a minute or two. I have excellent control."

"Mmmm, I'm sure you do," she whispered.

I believed she was close to agreeing. I nipped her right ear lobe and fastened my grip around her stomach.

"I'm coming in there!!" Dawn shouted.

"Oh yeah, they're fucking for sure," Monica added. "They've got to be."

"Come on, you proved to me you have the nicest ass. Now prove to me you're the tightest," I whispered in her ear.

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Fuck me, Nick. But put it inside me for only a minute and don't dare cum inside of me."

Sue looked dreamy, as if she was not even really aware of what she just agreed to. Sue, who had not had sex for almost two years until the night before and apparently never had unprotected sex, was going to let me, a guy she met just the day before, shove my monster cock in her pussy from behind. She pushed away from the sink long enough to take off her Cubs jersey and exposed her small tits with her hard, pointy nipples.

"May as well show you these, too," she whispered. "Not what you're used to," she added, in obvious reference to Dawn and Monica's tits' size.

"I think they're beautiful," I opined.

"Thank you, Nick."

I held my cock in my right hand and angled it toward her pussy. My left hand reached underneath to rub her pussy which I found already soaking wet. As soon as I lined up and began to insert my cock inside of her, I realized indeed just how tight she was. After just a few seconds, though, her vagina began to practically latch onto the tip of my cock and swallow it up inside of her.

"Ahhhh," I moaned into the nape of her neck. "God, you are fucking tight."

When I was all the way in, the door unlocked and opened. Dawn stood there with her arms crossed. Monica was right behind her, her nipples clearly poking through her white top. I always would notice that.

Dawn gasped but Monica said, "Told ya."

"How could you?" Dawn shrieked.

I looked at Dawn as I slid back out and pushed in once again, Sue's pussy gripping my cock even tighter. But Dawn was asking Sue this question, not me.

"Just like how could you fuck Bill," she said flatly.

"But Bill's not your boyfriend!"

Now she had my attention. "And I'm not yours either, slut." To punctuate that point, I fucked Sue more fervently. "Relax, I'm only gonna fuck her for a minute or so. Maybe you can be next, slut." After all, I did need a place to unleash my cum.

This seemed to delight Dawn, especially calling her "slut." She casually slipped off her own top and flaunted her boobs before me and Sue. It seemed as if Dawn was trying to show off in front of Sue, whose tits were much smaller than hers. Soon after her little shimmy, Dawn went to work on her shorts, getting completely naked with Monica right behind her and Sue in front. She walked up next to me and ran her hands up and down my chest and leaned in to kiss me.

Just like that I had two girls naked; one I was fucking and the other one was kissing me and feeling my chest. Another girl, although still fully dressed, was lurking a few feet away. I thought what any normal male would: three girls doing each other and doing me? But then I remembered Dawn's feeling toward other girls; she was not interested. And Monica apparently was not interested since last night she did not join in when I was fucking Michelle. Therefore, it probably did not matter where Sue stood on the matter.

I broke from the kiss for a second to look at Sue in the mirror. Her eyes were closed and she looked content. I had been fucking her for almost five minutes and was supposed to only fuck her for a minute or two. Would she now be disappointed if I pulled out in favor of Dawn? She had not cum yet but seemed to be building toward that. Dawn was ferociously kissing me but then stopped to ask me a question. "This is what you like, isn't it, Nick? Two girls. Maybe three?"

Dawn and I then looked over at Monica who had remained in the same spot but had one hand rubbing her mound through her jeans and her other hand inside her shirt tweaking one of her nipples.

"Oh yeah," I replied.

Sue opened her eyes and then looked down at Dawn's ass in the mirror, as if she just noticed Dawn was standing there naked. She then reached back and cautiously touched Dawn's hip, causing her to flinch. In that instant, I could see in Dawn's eyes her demeanor change from uncertainty to wanton lust. When Sue saw this reaction from Dawn, she moved her hand over Dawn's back and ass.

"Mmmmm, your ass is not bad, sweetie," Sue said.

"Uhhhh, thanks," she replied. Then Dawn looked down at Sue's ass right in front of her and took her hand and cupped her asscheek. "Yours is very nice, too, babe."

I looked to the side to see what Monica thought of her two roommates feeling one another's ass but she was gone. Oh well, I thought, two is better than one which is better than none.

It had now been almost ten minutes fucking Sue's tight pussy and the excitement of watching Dawn and Sue petting each other's butt was beginning to get to me so I pulled out before I came. Sue seemed disappointed but understood why. She had not cum, either, so she turned around and said, "Okay, Nick, I let you fuck me, and longer than you were supposed to, too. How about now making me cum with your tongue?"

If Dawn was disappointed she would have to wait to be fucked she did not show it. After all, she did like to watch. And now, she had a front row seat to watch me dine on Sue's pussy. I lifted Sue up onto the vanity and settled onto my knees with my face only inches from her slit. The smell of her sex was overwhelming.

I could feel Dawn still standing next to me as I leaned in to begin Sue's tongue bath. Before I did, I looked up to see what Dawn was doing. After soaking in the rest of Sue's body, she looked questioningly into Sue's eyes. Whatever she was looking for she must have gotten her answer as I saw Sue's head nod up and down. Before I began my feast, I saw the two girls lightly kiss one another on the lips. It was light and soft with no tongue.

"Holy shit."

We all looked to the bathroom door entrance where that comment came from to see Monica standing there almost nude except for a pair of white boy shorts. I still had yet to start in on Sue's freshly fucked pussy and the interruptions were flying left and right, although I was hardly complaining.

"God, your tits are huge, Mon!" Sue exclaimed. "I've seen them in a bra before, but...wowzers!"

"You two were kissing?" Monica asked, ignoring Sue's comment. "Why don't we go into one of the bedrooms where we can all be more comfortable?"

Monica turned and was already on her way. I knew Dawn's bed was a single and that Monica's was a double bed so I figured we were headed to Monica's room. Monica, though, skipped by her room and seemed headed toward Sue's.

"Okay if we use your room, Sue?" Monica shouted down the hall.

"If I'm first, sure," she answered. "I still need to cum."

The hallway was a sea of nakedness. My head was still spinning with Dawn and Sue's kiss but now it was clouded by Monica's tits. Add two sets of Sue's and one set of Dawn's chest and you probably still would not get the handful that Monica's breasts were. And they were ripe, too. They looked even bigger in the morning light.

Upon entering Sue's bedroom I noticed that with the blinds closed it was pretty dark and I noticed her bed was a queen-size.

"Now where were we?" I asked.

I looked around and noticed Dawn was not there. I was temporarily disappointed at her apparent change of heart but not too surprised. Whereas Monica seemed pretty excited and anxious for the festivities to begin and Sue had started it all by touching Dawn's ass, Dawn was hesitant and even though she kissed Sue, the pause to change rooms apparently gave her the time she needed to extricate herself from the situation.

"You were about to eat Sue out, and since Dawn isn't here, you could show me next how talented that tongue is before you fuck me again," Monica stated.

Indeed I did not forget where we were. I followed Sue onto the bed. She had laid down in a spread-eagled position and her pussy blossomed like a spring flower. I dove into her sweet honey pot, licking feverishly at her folds, poking my tongue in and out of her pussy like a teenage boy humping his first lay.

"Ohhhh," Sue screamed. "Yesss...Yesss...Yes!!"

Her warm liquid soon filled my mouth. It was quicker than I could imagine or even hope but I certainly was not done tasting her sex after only less than a minute.

"Get on your knees, Nick," Monica said as she tapped me on the back. "If you're not done with her pussy, then let me at least feast on your cock in the meantime."

When I got on my knees, Monica had me spread my legs a little further apart and it soon became apparent how she wanted me. She laid on her back between my legs with her head about a foot and half from Sue and her mouth searching for my cock. I grabbed a pillow and put it under her head before I lowered myself and inserted my dick, covered still with Sue's pussy juice, into her waiting mouth. So much for being a good girl today, too, I guess.

123456...10
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Nick's Quest Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 124 milliseconds