• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Motherly Love Ch. 01

Motherly Love Ch. 01

I woke up to the smell of freshly cleaned carpets. You know the smell, a strong bleach-type aroma. My mother had been cleaning all morning. Holy shit, it was 12:07. I was still out of it from the day before, my 19th birthday. I sat on the edge of my bed for what seemed like twenty minutes, letting the air fill my nose, and exhaling it back into the dusty room.

I finally got up to go to my dresser and put some pajamas on. I could hear my mom vacuuming in the living room. I started to head to the door when I suddenly kicked something on the floor and it let out a yelp.

My dog. I kicked my dog. Whoops. I bent over in a squat position to pet him and apologize when I heard a sudden "RRRRIIIPP".

Aw, shit my damn pajamas ripped exposing my boxer-wearing ass. Oh well. I continued to pet Cujo our Boxer-Labrador mix and he got up begging for me to open the door. I opened it and he went flying out and my mother came around the corner.

"Oh, hi honey," she said while trying to avoid a speeding Cujo, "did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, I slept fine, ma," I replied groggily.

"I have breakfast set on the table if you want."

I walked past her while she fiddled with the vacuum. Now, let me describe my mother. She was 42 years old, having me at a somewhat young age. She had nice flowing blonde hair, looking great for her age. She had very nice, smooth legs. She was very healthy looking. Not too big, not too skinny but just right. Her breasts were a nice D cup and she had a big firm butt.

I sat at the table, got my eggs, and my mom came over to talk.

"So, honey what's it like being a grown up now?"

I shrugged, "I dunno, mom it feels kinda the same. I guess there's really no difference."

"My, how time flies. You know it seems like just yesterday I-"

"I know, I know mom. It seems like just yesterday you were changing my diapers. Get over it, lady." I said with a smile.

"Listen here, you," she said as she hit my shoulder, "just 'cause you're 19 doesn't mean you can talk to ME like that."

"Oh really?" I said, getting out of my chair and getting in a fighting stance, "well, I don't like your tone."

"You don't wanna fight me, sonny"

"Oh, I think I do," I said as I lunged at her and picked her up by her waist, taking her over to the couch, and plopped her down.

"Hey, wait!" she said, laughing, "there's an age and gender difference! I'm too old and too weak!"

Dylan sat next to her on the couch and just looked at her while she tried to rearrange herself. For the first time, he really got a good look at her and saw how good-looking she was. Her breasts even looked great. She looked so... so... sexy.

Wait what the hell am I talking about? This is my mom! I can't be thinking about her like that.

"Well, Dylan, you definitely are stronger than me. I'm not like I used to be." she said with a chuckle.

"I guess not mom. I think I'll just be in my room for the day. If you need me just holler."

-

My goodness, the way Dylan looked at me. I had never seen him look that way... it's kind of turning me on. No, stop it. What am I doing? I should just focus on cleaning the house. Although, I do wonder... what would he be like in bed? He's become such a strong young man. I bet he's even greater... down there... what would his size be?

NO!

You can't keep thinking like this. It's wrong. But then again, what would the harm be? I wonder if... maybe I could try something...

-

"Dylan!" my mom called for me.

"Yeah?" I shouted back

"Can you come help me with this?"

"Yeah sure, hold on."

I walked out of the room to discover my mom on her knees with her butt in the air facing me. She was looking under the couch for something.

"I lost the remote to the TV under here. Can you get it for me?"

"Yeah, uuhhh, sure mom."

Dylan's mom seductively backed up and got up on her feet. She pretended to wipe something off of her rear only to make her butt wiggle and tease Dylan.

As Dylan searched under the couch for the remote, his mom was eyeballing him and his muscles.

Wow... what big muscles he has...

Dylan eventually found the remote and handed it to his mom.

"Thank you, Dylan. You can go back to your room," she said with a smile.

-

Wow, my mom has got some ass. I bet it's really nice in the flesh, I thought as my pants started to rise.

Oh, shit. Better take care of this. I walked to my bathroom and pulled my pants down and gripped my shaft. I'm not gonna try to sound "cocky" but my dick was a whopping 11 inches. I thought about what it would look like in her vagina... in her ass... in her MOUTH. I let my lustful imagination go and soon enough I started to come.

My mom knocked on the door.

"Honey, if you want me I'll be by the pool tanning."

Oh wow. My mom is gonna be in a bikini? Damn, this I gotta see. I cleaned up and headed out to the patio where I found my mom. Without a top lying face-down.

Holy hot tamales...

"Hey, Dylan? Do you mind putting lotion on my back and my chest?"

"Uhhh, yeah sure mom."

I grabbed the bottle of lotion and walked over to the lawn chair and got on my knees beside her, squirting the lotion onto my hand. I rubbed her back for about ten minutes, with her moaning at almost every stroke. This was really getting me hard.

"Ok, how about my chest now?" she asked lightly.

"Um, ok."

"You don't have to if you don't want to, honey."

I assured that it was fine, hoping I didn't sound too eager.

She flipped around and there they were. Two perfectly round D cup breasts. Wow, they were big. She had her eyes closed, so she didn't see me staring them down, thankfully. I put some lotion on my hands and started rubbing her breasts, again with her moaning at almost every stroke. My god, they were so soft and squishy. After about twenty minutes of this, she got up, thanked me and headed to her room, calling me with her.

-

"Dylan," she started, "that wasn't weird for you, was it?"

"No, mom it was okay."

"Okay, now that we've got that out of the way..."

She started walking towards the door and then shut it.

"Dylan, I want you to know that I find you very very attractive. I think you're a very good-looking man."

"Uhh, thanks mom you look great too."

She stepped closer, her breasts still exposed, her nipples getting harder every second.

"I just wanted to say that... I-"

I cut her off with a kiss. Not hard. But just soft enough to get a point across.

"Mom, I want to let you know that I've been having fantasies about you ever since this morning. Sexual fantasies. I wanted to tell you that."

She took a step back and after a few seconds she replied...

"I have been too."

And with that, she came up to me and planted her lips on mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I felt her breasts on my chest. I took off my shirt and laid her on the bed. We kissed each other passionately, using a bit of our tongue. I started to kiss down her neck until I reached her chest at which point I slipped one of her nipples into my mouth and began to suck on it.

"Ohhh, god, Dylan"

I worked my way down to her stomach and then to her bottom bikini. I grabbed the sides and slid them down her legs. I went back to her naval and kissed my way down to her now wet pussy. I circled around it with my tongue, flicking my tongue around her labia.

"Oh, god Dylan don't tease me anymore please"

I obeyed her and found my way to her clitoris. Using a stupid but effective trick I found on the internet which is drawing the ABC's with my tongue. She moaned and moaned with pleasure and with lust until her body began to convulse and she raised her pelvis. At this point she began her orgasm and came in my mouth.

Grabbing a condom, I slid my pants off and applied the condom to my penis.

"Dear god, Dylan you're so big!"

"Thanks mom, and your tits are great too."

We kissed as I slid my dick in her pussy and started pumping. Slow at first, and then harder and faster until I was fucking her so hard I thought my dick would come out through her mouth. Again, she began to buckle her hips and I felt myself about to come. I pulled out and took off the condom and came all over her face and tits.

"Ohhh, yes. That's so good, Dylan," she started wiping the cum off with her finger and sucking it, "you're really something."

After that, we lie next to each other and thought about what was to come (no pun intended).

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Motherly Love Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds