• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Muslim Cuckoldress 03

Black Muslim Cuckoldress 03

As has often been said, men in unexpected situations think with what's between their legs, not their brains. As a woman, I am happy to report that this is true, at least a large percentage of the time, because it benefits me. Got one helluva story to share with you, ladies and gentlemen. I am Farah Hussein, a tall, curvy and lovely Somali-Canadian Muslim sister living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm studying police foundations at Algonquin College, and I'm close to graduation. Oh, and I've got a new guy in my sights.

The new guy in question is a tall, dark and handsome Haitian stud named Roger Duchene. How we met is truly one for the ages, ladies and gentlemen. After the end of my relationship with Rahman Sharif, the Somali dude who cheated on me with my ex-friend Genevieve Charles, a plump white slut, I shunned pretty much everyone. I went to Kanata to chill with my cousin Yasmin, and took her poodle Marduk out for a damn walk.

While walking around suburban Kanata, something awful happened. I still shudder to think about it. I got hassled by these two racist white guys who apparently find tall, Hijab-wearing Muslim women like myself worthy targets for their rage, and a young Haitian guy named Roger Duchene intervened and saved me. Naturally, I wanted to get to know my savior better, and after creeping him on Facebook, I was stunned to discover that Roger Duchene, the manly Haitian guy who saved me, identifies as bisexual. Um, what the fuck, man?

Guess it's true what they say, all the good ones are married or frigging gay. I was drawn to Roger Duchene for his sense of chivalry, his charm and good looks. We grabbed a bite together at the Saint Laurent Mall, and the Haitian stud actually took my breath away. Roger Duchene is tall, good-looking, masculine, respectful towards women, and a dedicated student in the civil engineering program at Carleton University. Oh, and although Roger identifies as bisexual, the dude claims to be a virgin. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

The way I figure it, if a man claims to love two things but hasn't had a taste of either, then how can he be sure that he likes either one? Perhaps if he's exposed to one and develops a liking for it, then he'll forget the other altogether. Such was my logic when I, Farah Hussein, a pious Muslim sister living in Ottawa, decided to seduce Roger Duchene, the Haitian stud who saved me from those racist bozos out in Kanata. I'm going to give him a taste of my sweet Somali pussy, and he'll forget all about that queer stuff. I know Roger is attracted to me. How do I know this? We women have our ways.

As we ate together at Saint Laurent, I briefly excused myself to go to the washroom and caught Roger Duchene checking out my thick Somali female ass. Aha, the bisexual brother likes a big butt on females, eh? Good to know. That's very good news for what I had intended. My thick Somali derriere is a work of art, ladies and gentlemen. Wait till Mr. Haitian sees it up close. The brother won't know what hit him!

Roger Duchene and I began seeing each other, going to movies and restaurants, and the more I learned about him, the more I liked him. Now, typically, Somali Muslim girls like myself don't associate with males from other cultures and faiths. As far as I know, all Haitians follow some branch of the Christian faith. I am a Muslim woman. Roger Duchene is a Christian guy. What the fuck are we doing going on dates? Well, I like Roger Duchene and he is good to me. The guy knows how to make a woman feel about herself. That's always a good quality in a man.

Nope, my biggest issue with Roger Duchene wasn't his religion. Trust me, Muslim women like myself have been known to use our feminine wiles and charms on guys and convert them to the Islamic faith. Give a man some booty and wrap yourself in his mind and you'll have him eating out of your hand. As a woman, I am one hundred percent confident that if I drop a psycho-sexual whammy on any man, I can get him to change religions.

Are my sexual powers enough to make a man change sexual orientations? I hope so but I am filled with doubts, and conventional wisdom states that you can't change someone's sexuality, especially a man's. Many women have tried to change a man's sexuality and failed. I've been reading on male bisexuality since I met Roger Duchene and everything I read states that guys who are gay or bisexual are born this way and cannot change. Dammit, what's a gal to do?

The answer to my problems came quite unexpectedly. Roger Duchene and I were walking out of the Silver City movie theater, our favorite hangout, when the Haitian stud took my hand in his and brought it to his lips. A tingly sensation came all over me and I smiled nervously at Roger. Up until now, everything between us had been super platonic. Seriously, Roger showed zero sexual interest in me. To the point that I thought I must have imagined him checking out my ass that first time at the Saint Laurent Mall.

Roger Duchene looked into my eyes and told me I was beautiful, and then he pulled me into his arms. Nice Somali girls who wear the Hijab aren't supposed to grope guys butts in public but I'd been dying to touch Roger for ages. We kissed passionately, and I told Roger I wanted him. Roger smiled at me and then we went into Wal-Mart. I went into the changing station, and after a few minutes, Roger followed me. We snuck into the booth, closed the door, and got busy.

Now, quickies are fun but generally speaking they're not done in the most comfortable of places. I kissed Roger full and deep, and noticed that the Haitian stud was hesitant. I smiled and decided to guide him through this. After all, Roger Duchene, the bisexual Haitian brother, is still a virgin. I decided to rid him of his virginity. Taking Roger's hands, I placed them on my thick Somali ass, and he squeezed my cheeks. Grinning, I unzipped Roger's pants, freeing his long and thick dick.

I held Roger's dick with both hands, marveling at its length. I blinked in surprise when I realized that Roger was uncircumcised. Since I've only dealt with Somali guys and the occasional Arab dude, I've never seen an uncut man before. Without hesitation I took Roger's dick into my mouth, and sucked it with gusto. The Haitian brother sighed happily as I sucked his dick, and I smiled and continued pleasuring Roger.

I was thrilled and to be honest, kind of reassured that Roger Duchene responded to my sexual advances. Bisexual or queer or whatever, the brother's body reacted to my touch, and that made me happy. As I sucked Roger's dick, I looked up at him, and saw a big smile on his handsome face. Bet you this Haitian brother never had his big dark dick sucked by a Hijab-wearing Muslim sister before. Didn't take Roger long to cum and when he did, the brother shouted like a madman and erupted all over my face.

The skinny Arab broad who was working at the changing station was alerted by the noise, and gasped as Roger and I bolted out of the booth. I bet we made for one awkward sight. A tall, well-dressed Haitian brother and a tall, curvy Somali sister with cum drops on her face and Hijab, rushing out of the damn store while readjusting our clothes. Yeah, I think Roger and I are pretty much banned from that Wal-Mart for life if you ask me.

Roger Duchene and I made a mad dash for the Wal-Mart door, and didn't stop running until we reached the nearby OC Transpo bus station. We caught the 95 heading towards Baseline, and laughed after showing our bus passes to the driver. We sat in the middle of the bus, and laughed. I saw a bulge in Roger's pants and since the bus was empty at this time of night, I sat on his lap and kissed him.

Roger Duchene and I made out and almost missed the Saint Laurent Mall bus stop. We got off there, as a crowd of people rushed into the bus, and we went upstairs. There, in the dark, we got busy. I knelt before Roger and sucked his hard dick, and hiked up my traditional Islamic long skirt, showing him my crimson panties.

Roger smiled and then he kissed me, caressing my breasts through my T-shirt. The Haitian stud then pressed me against a wall, and swiftly entered me. I gasped as Roger's thick Haitian dick penetrated my sweet Somali pussy. For a guy who had never had sex before, Roger Duchene seemed to know just what to do. Oh, and he wasn't gentle either. Like a lot of first timers, Roger thought only of his pleasure at first.

That's okay by me because I love rough sex, and I didn't mind getting pounded roughly by Roger Duchene's thick Haitian dick. I wrapped my arms around Roger and urged him to fuck me harder. Roger looked at me, a strange look on his handsome face. Tentatively he reached under my T-shirt and caressed my breasts and I smiled, moved by his innocence. I pressed my groin against his dick, driving him deeper inside of me. Roger fucked me with deep, long strokes, and then, for the second time that night, he came.

Roger Duchene and I remained locked in a tight embrace for a good while, and the Haitian stud looked into my eyes, smiled, and then buried his face between my tits. I held him tight, and then it occurred to me that it was close to midnight and I needed to get my ass home. We parted ways, and Roger kissed me goodnight, then boarded the last 96 bus bound for Kanata from the Saint Laurent station. I blew him a kiss, and then began the long walk back to my spot in Vanier. Looks like this Hijab-wearing Somali Muslim sister seduced a bisexual dude. Am I frigging good or what?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Muslim Cuckoldress 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds