• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Reform School Sisters Ch. 03

Reform School Sisters Ch. 03

Almost two months had passed since Bree had started having sex with her sister. It began with the strap on she'd traded with Bonnie for, but now that it had been confiscated, the sisters spent their evenings furiously rubbing their wet, naked pussies together. Most nights, the girls would finally collapse after hours of energetic tribbing, passing out in a heap on top of wrinkled, cum soaked sheets.

Bree and her sister Paige were growing closer to each other with each passing day, and cumming harder with each passing night. Sitting in class, they would fantasize about the next time they'd get to pump their frothy pussies together, and it made them warm between their legs.

It was lunch time, and Paige was sitting in the cafeteria with a couple of her classmates, Laura and Samantha. The others seemed to be having an animated conversation, but Paige wasn't paying much attention.

She was watching her pretty older sister, sitting a few tables away and eating with some friends of her own. Bree looked up, making eye contact with her younger sibling, and they both flashed broad grins at one another.

"Seriously, she's gone full lez! She won't stop talking about pussy!"

Paige was snapped back into the conversation at her table when she heard what Laura had just exclaimed. "What did you say?" she asked, feeling her palms begin to sweat.

"Carlie. She licked her roommate's pussy last week, and now she won't shut up about it. Weren't you listening?"

"Sorry... I must have... um... gotten distracted trying to figure out if this is mould on my tuna salad." Paige explained with a nervous chuckle. "Did she really do that? Lick... lick pussy?"

"So she says! If it were me, personally, I'd never admit to it."

"Me either!" Samantha chimed in. "That kind of talk is just gonna get her a reputation for being a dyke!"

The two girls laughed hysterically. Paige joined in half heartedly, trying her best to keep her cheeks from blushing a deep crimson.

She suddenly grabbed her bag and got up from the table. "I've uh... gotta get to class. I'll catch up with you bitches later." she said, grabbing her tray of half eaten food. Her confused friends waved goodbye to her as she hastily exited the cafeteria.

Paige made her way to the school library, dodging guards as best she could on her way. If any of them stopped her and asked to see her itinerary, they'd know she wasn't where she was supposed to be.

She got to the library, and started wandering the aisles. 'Where is she?' she wondered as she moved through the stacks of old, outdated textbooks. 'I was sure she was supposed to have a study period now...' She rounded a corner, and spotted Carlie sitting at a table, leafing casually through a beat up looking magazine.

"Hey! Carlie!" she whispered, sitting next to the pretty blonde. "How's it going?" She glanced at the magazine, and realized it was an old playboy, noticing the pages were covered in naked female flesh.

"Oh! Hey Paige! What are you doing here?" her friend asked, not bothering to hide what she was reading.

"I uh... had to get a book for a history paper I've got, so my teacher gave me a temp pass. Totally lame, but at least I get to stretch my legs. What's new with you?"

"Not much. Just killing time 'til curfew, like every day." Carlie replied. She smiled dreamily as she said this. Paige recognized that smile... It was the same one she had whenever she thought of curfew falling so she could go to her room and start screwing her sister again.

"So... I heard you've got a new love in your life." she said, trying to steer the conversation.

Carlie blushed, but didn't deny it. "Yup. My roomie, Krissy. God, she's fucking gorgeous..."

Paige's cheeks burned, but she pressed forward. "So, you guys are lesbians, eh?"

Carlie nodded emphatically. "Yup. Living in close quarters like that, we just kind of fell into it... It makes things so much better around here, having someone to cuddle up to at night."

Paige's throat went dry, and she cleared it awkwardly. "I never thought you'd be the kind of girl who likes... licking pussy."

This was the reason Paige wanted so desperately to talk to her friend. For a couple of weeks, she'd been secretly wondering what it would be like to eat her sister's gooey snatch. When Laura brought it up in the cafeteria, her curiosity surfaced, and she decided to come see if Carlie could shed some light on her burgeoning desires.

"Oh, Paige... It's amazing! If you haven't tried it you really have to! I know you're not lez... I mean, I wasn't either... But it's just... the best thing!"

Paige's face was glowing a bright shade of pink, but she forced herself to push forward. "How do you... I mean... like... what's it like? Does it taste good?" she asked. She was starting to fidget nervously in her chair.

Carlie leaned forward, a knowing grin spreading across her lips. "Are you curious to find out for yourself? You want me to show you?" she asked, her eyes gleaming. "Krissy doesn't have to know. It'll be our little secret."

Paige gulped, and suddenly stood up. "Uh... I've got to get going. My teacher will be wondering where I got to." she stammered with a nervous laugh. "We'll catch up more later though, for sure! See you around!" She rushed out of the library, burning with embarrassment.

Carlie watched her go, frowning with confusion. "Bye!" she called out, but Paige was already long gone.

-----------------

That night, Paige and Breanna were locked in a heated tryst on the older girl's bed, scraping their heated pussies together at a furious pace. They had already fucked each other to two glorious orgasms, and were hurtling quickly towards their third.

Paige was laying back on her sister's pillow, her legs spread and her hips bucking up off the mattress. Bree had her back to the younger girl, leaning forward on her hands, and she pressed her mound back against her sister with desperate need.

The older girl's ass bounced before her sister's ravenous eyes, the cheeks flattening against her with each furious slap. Paige held Bree's butt tightly in both hands, squeezing the glistening flesh and tugging it down faster against her own writhing gash.

"Oh, Baby! Your pussy's so wet! I'm gonna cum again!" Bree groaned, her head hanging down between her shoulders. "Fuck my pussy, Sis! Fuck me harder!"

The sisters ground wildly against each other, their juices spreading generously on their burning skin. Paige could feel herself getting close, too, and she dug her fingers harder into Bree's gyrating cheeks, straining her hips hard and contorting her face as bliss once again hammered through her.

"FUUUUUUUCK!! I'M CUMMIIIIIIIING!!" she cried, her body shuddering uncontrollably.

Bree began to whine, her hips slamming down harder. She arced her back, her head shooting up in the air, and grunted wildly as she erupted in orgasm too.

The two sisters rocked against each other clumsily, their pussy cream spewing from their inflamed gashes. Pleasure rippled through their scorching bodies, and they struggled to keep themselves steady as it inundated their senses.

Bree's arms finally gave out on her, and she fell forward, her face digging into the mattress at the foot of the bed. Her ass stuck up in the air lewdly, her red pussy on full display in front of her younger sister.

Paige's heart pounded in her chest as she looked up at her sister's gooey cunt. She hesitated momentarily, then pushed herself quickly off the pillow, grabbing Bree's hips and shoving her tongue into her cum soaked folds.

Bree's eyes shot open and she gasped in surprise as she felt Paige's face dig into her open pussy. "Paige?!?" she squealed in disbelief. "Ooooooh... fuck, Paige!" She closed her eyes, and her hips started to rock back against the younger girl's face.

Her sister was breaking their one unspoken rule. Up until this point, they had tried to maintain at least a shred of their heterosexuality, but Paige's tongue just felt too damn good on her flaring cunt.

Paige gorged herself on Bree's creamy juices. She found the taste intoxicating, and her own pussy throbbed with arousal as she licked her whimpering sister. Her tongue lashed through the girl's mangled gash, exciting it with every slithering flick. When she focused her attention on Bree's aching clit, the older girl wailed, and rocked her pelvis with increasing desperation.

As she ate her sister, Paige held her ass tightly, her fingers massaging the pliant flesh. She found she loved touching the older girl's body, and began to let her fingers roam, caressing it with enthusiasm. Her hands reached under Bree's ribs, and she fondled her breasts, making her sister groan with pleasure.

Bree could feel herself getting close again, and she started to grind herself faster against Paige's buried face. She pushed herself back up on her hands and knees, and looked back at her with a hungry gaze.

The sisters locked eyes as they fucked. Paige's expression was serious, her eyes burning with desire as she drilled her tongue into Bree's dripping gash. Bree's eyes strained with desperation, her jaw hanging open as she panted raggedly.

"I'm... I'm gonna... gonna..." she whimpered, before her mouth gaped in silence and her eyes screwed shut. She started to buck her hips against Paige's mouth, her chest heaving as she came ferociously.

Paige held her sister tight, her mouth clamping over her open cunt. She moaned as the older girl's juices guzzled down her throat, overflowing around her lips and dribbling over her slippery chin.

Bree's convulsions eventually began to slow, and Paige gave her a few final, gentle licks before pulling away from her gasping sister's snatch.

Bree remained on her hands and knees, and looked back at her sister incredulously. "Where did that come from?" she asked.

"I... I've been wanting to do that for a while now. I'm sorry if you didn't like it." Paige answered quietly.

"Didn't like it? That was incredible!!" Bree exclaimed, spinning around on her knees. "I've been wanting to do that to you, too! I was just afraid you wouldn't agree to it!"

"Really?" Paige asked, looking into her sister's eyes.

"Really." Bree grabbed Paige and pulled her into a feverish kiss. She shoved her tongue past the younger girl's lips, tasting her own juices everywhere. The two sisters moaned, their hands roaming eagerly over each other's bodies.

"Lay down, Sis. Let me return the favour." Bree whispered, her eyes smouldering.

Paige bit her lip, and laid back, spreading her sweat soaked thighs. Bree nestled between them, laying on top of her sister, and the two kissed again, their bodies gliding against each other.

Bree could tell Paige was in need of release, and started to move down her writhing body. She cupped her soft breasts in her hands, and lowered her lips, dragging them over the girl's throbbing nipples.

Paige moaned, pushing her tits against her sister's face. The older girl ran her tongue over them, sending delicious thrills through the young Paige's body.

As her sister's breathing grew shallow, Bree moved further down, planting warm kisses along her rippling stomach. She got to her pussy, and gazed down at the shining slit. She licked her lips, then lowered them, and ran her tongue slowly through Paige's juicy folds.

Paige groaned aloud, her body trembling with need. Her sister began to lick her faster, and she spread her legs wide, pushing her cunt harder against the older girl's lashing tongue. Bree gripped Paige's thighs, devouring the girl with an increasing hunger. Her juices coated Bree's burning face and she loved every minute of it.

Paige dug her fingers in Bree's dampened hair, her pleasure steadily building. Her body writhed with increasing desperation, and she panted heavily as an orgasm started to build.

Bree could feel her sister was getting close, and dug her tongue deeper, scraping it fiercely over her throbbing clit. She reached up Paige's torso and grabbed her breasts, kneading them roughly between her fingers.

Paige threw her head from side to side, her eyes squeezing shut as her orgasm built. She finally let out a frantic moan, her body tensing painfully as her climax shot through her with tremendous force.

Bree held her sister firmly as she came, lapping relentlessly at her flowing cunt. She scooped up gobs of pussy cream as quickly as she could, drinking Paige's flavour with incredible hunger. Her own pussy was on fire again, excited by Paige's desperate moans. Without lifting her face from the younger girl's cunt, Bree twisted herself around, straddling her sister's head.

Paige opened her eyes to find a dripping pussy hanging over her. She grabbed Bree's hips, pulling her down to her eagerly. She shoved her tongue through the older girl's folds, making her squeal with pleasure.

Bree dug her tongue deeper into Paige's spasming pussy, slicing through the wet gash ferociously as her own hips began to churn once again. She pulled the younger girl's legs open wide, spreading her cunt further so she could drill her face in deeper.

Paige's fingers pierced into Bree's ass cheeks as they rocked above her face. Her sister's juices seeped onto her tongue and coated her chin. The scent of her cream filled Paige's nostrils, and she let out a ravenous groan.

The two sisters ate each other frantically, their bodies grinding with excitement. Their tongues scraped greedily through each other's pussies, their hands digging into each other's thighs.

Paige grasped at her sister's ass again, pulling her down violently into her hungry lips. She groped the spongy flesh with clawing fingers, scraping red streaks across the undulating cheeks. One hand slipped between her big sister's thighs, and she shoved two fingers up her starving snatch.

Bree threw her head back and let out a grunting squeal, feeling Paige's fingers dig inside her. She quickly dove back to the younger girl's cunt, redoubling the speed of her flicking tongue. As she worked, she brought her own fingers to Paige's juicy gash, and plunged them forcibly inside.

Paige howled, her hips rocking faster as Bree fucked her with her fingers. She pumped her own hand harder, and slurped at the older girl's slippery love button.

The bed squeaked and wriggled as they writhed on top of it, their bodies glowing in a sheen of sweat. After just a few minutes of torridly sucking and fingering each other, both girls started to convulse, another orgasm erupting from their juicy pussies.

They screamed into each other, their tongues lashing blindly through each other's folds. Their hips bucked against each other's faces, their cum soaking them completely. Fingers pistoned wildly as they fucked through their climaxes, and juices spewed from their gaping holes.

Paige curled her fingers hard inside her sister, and scraped them against her pussy walls. The sensation increased the power of Bree's orgasm, and she shrieked maniacally into Paige's throbbing cunt.

Eventually, their writhing slowed again, and their tongues gave slower, longer licks to each other's tired pussies. They eased their fingers out of each other, coated in their sisters' slippery cream. The girls carefully pulled apart from one another, and Bree turned around, laying next to her exhausted sibling.

They kissed, sharing a mix of their bodily fluids, and holding each other tightly in their arms. After sharing their combined flavours for several minutes, they both finally pulled back and lay side by side on the battered pillow.

"I love you, Paige." Bree whispered, staring blankly up at the ceiling. She took Paige's hand with her own and laced their fingers together.

Tears welled in her sister's eyes, and she squeezed Bree's hand back tightly. "I love you too." she sobbed.

Bree pulled the younger girl to her breast, and they held each other close. They wept together with joy, cuddling tenderly, luxuriating in each other's touch.

"You know this changes things for us, right Sis?" Bree whispered, her nose pressed tightly to her sibling's. "What we're doing is incest. Society won't think it's right."

"I don't care what society thinks." Paige replied. "If I did, I wouldn't be stuck in this place. All I know, is I'm never happier than I am when I'm with you, in this bed, and I wouldn't trade that feeling for anything."

"Me either, Sis. Me either."

They kissed and cuddled for a long time, their bodies wrapped up tightly in one another. Their legs slid together under the messy sheets, their hands gliding lazily across each other's naked skin. The two sisters lay in silence, enjoying each other's touch until exhaustion took over and they drifted to a wondrous, satisfied sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Reform School Sisters Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds