• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cabin at the Lake Ch. 09

Cabin at the Lake Ch. 09

Thanks to LarryInSeattle for editing.

For any new readers, the basic story revolves around a sister and her twin brothers and their physical and mental link with each other. They've been joined by another couple. There has been male bisexuality in some of the other chapters. This one is primarily male on male, with the ladies playing a supporting role. If that isn't your bag: Go in peace.

All characters are over 18.

Enjoy.

===========

The girls exchange a look and then Julie lays one on Mark. The lucky bastard. When she breaks the kiss, she cups his face in her hands and they stare at each other. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable watching them. Somehow watching them share a moment of emotional intimacy feels more voyeuristic than watching physical intimacy. I look away when I see her blink back tears.

When I look over at Terry, he's rising from his chair. His dick is so hard it's standing almost straight up. I wonder what he is doing. Maybe he's had enough and he's heading to the bedoom to pound one out. No, he crosses the small gap between the chair and the sofa. He stops in front of Donna. I start to sit up. Is he fucking nuts?

I hear a soft whisper in my brain. I glance at Donna but she's eyeing Terry's dick. The whisper grows louder. I notice Julie staring at me. She smiles. The whisper in my brain becomes more coherent. I make out, "Come on sugar." It's not Donna's voice: it's Julie's. I'm confused. Julie's smile widens. I see Mark start to smile. He nods. What the fuck is going on?

"Yo, dumb fuck," I hear my brother say aloud. "You gonna sit there looking stupid or are you gonna accept the lady's invite?" He nods toward Mark, "And the gentleman's? All the blood in your dick?"

"Shut up Terry. Go on big brother. They're okay. They want you to." I hear Donna say. It's in my head because she can't speak. She's biting my brother on the side of his leg, not too gently either by the way he jumps back.

"What the fuck, sis?" he snaps.

"Quit being such a douche or you can go to your room and jerk off by yourself," she snaps right back.

"I wasn't being a douche. Jesus, he's sitting there all moon-eyed." His voice trails off as Donna's eyes go cold.

"It's alright Gary," Mark intercedes. "Of course you're smitten with Julie. I understand that. I also understand she can be attracted to you, that she can even be emotionally attracted to you but she loves me. I think you understand that as well, don't you?"

I nod and Mark nods back before continuing.

"The only concern I have is you'll want to take things beyond the physical, and beyond the bit of her heart she has to spare. Better to stop now if you don't believe you can settle for this, nothing more. You can't have her the way I have her." He reaches and squeeze's Julie's hand. "The way we have each other. Understand?"

Still, I hesitate. I glance at Donna, at Terry.

"I know about that as well. I never really knew my sister. If you ever meet her you'll understand why I can't fathom someone lusting after their sister. Then again, Donna wasn't my sister. Before today I couldn't imagine lusting after a patient, former patient," he adds before Donna can open her mouth. "I'm being to discover what you all share," he includes Julie in his gesture. "Just an inkling but even so, I can only imagine the power, the allure, of that type of closeness."

He sits back on the couch, one hand resting on Donna's naked back, the other on Julie's, seemingly finished with his oration.

"Sorry bro, sorry sis," Terry says quietly. I send him a mental "no sweat". Donna settles for leaning forward and kissing his belly. His dick is pressed against her chest, poking her under the chin.

Without further ado, she deep throats his cock and he moans as his hands find her head. As horny as I am, I pause to watch her sucking our brother's cock. At first she contents herself with using only her mouth. Her hands cup his ass cheeks. I discover that one advantage of a shaved head is there is no hair blocking the view. Her cheeks flatten as she buries his dick in her throat. They turn slightly, giving Mark a better view. He doesn't seem to mind being a witness to incest. He begins to stroke Donna's back.

She withdraws, swirls her tongue around his crown and begins to slide her lips up and down the side of his shaft, positioning herself so that we can watch. When Terry can't stand it any longer, he uses his hands to guide her mouth back over his dick. She lets him. For a moment she holds still while our brother mouth fucks her. He stops suddenly. He doesn't want to cum yet. We may be twins but I'm not sure I have that much will power. I think in his shoes I'd have been pumping my load down her throat by now.

Donna goes back to sliding her lips over his shaft, tickling the underside with her darting tongue. Mark is still rubbing her lower back and the top of her ass. Terry lets his hands fall from her head. He clasps them behind his back, a look of deep concentration on his face as he strains to hold himself back. I hear the sofa squeak as someone moves.

Julie kneels on the floor, her side pressed against Mark's shins. She joins my sister, sliding her mouth over the open side of Terry's cock. She pauses when her cheek touches his hip and her tongue plays with his right nut. Donna has moved back to the head. She takes his cock into her mouth and gives a few quick bobs as Julie slides her mouth back up his shaft. When they meet, they ignore his cock and kiss for a few minutes. When they break apart, it's Julie's turn to bob up and down on my brother's dick. They take turns this way, stopping for long moments of kissing, letting Terry settle down, keeping him right on the edge but not letting him slip past the point of no return.

I see Mark reach for Julie's arm. He urges her back to the couch. I wonder if I've waited too long and he's come to his senses. She doesn't resist. They exchange a look. She shrugs and sits beside him.

In an evening full of twists and turns, nothing surprises me more than Mark slipping off the sofa to kneel beside my brother's legs. Donna smiles at him. It's hard to read Terry's face. Despite the fact we mess around with each other, we're not gay. I don't even think of us as bi. We've never had an interest in other men. I probe his thoughts. He surprised as well but not irritated, not turned off.

I risk probing Mark. I don't get much but I can tell he has little interest in Terry's cock, or mine or any other man's. He's mostly interested in being a good companion for Julie. He wants to lessen the chance of jealousy, wants to show her he can match her stride for stride. I think he's going too far but it's not my call.

Having dropped to his knees, Mark looks as if he's lost his nerve. Donna pushes Terry's cock up against his belly and leans past him to kiss Mark. Even with Donna he seems tentative. Julie lies down on the couch, her face opposite her love and my sister. She rubs the back of Mark's head, his shoulders, then brushes his cheek with the backs of her fingers.

He looks at her. She smiles. "You don't need to do this, sugar."

Their eyes remain locked for an instant. I'm trying to stay out of their heads but I catch some of it. He wants to. He's never done anything with a guy before. He's not sure he'll like it. He may never do it again but he's curious. That's really all there is to it. Julie may tease him about being a fuddy-duddy but the guy is one giant ball of curiosity. He wants to go to the moon, wants to climb Everest, wants to experience a peyote ceremony. Underneath that stiff upper crust formality, the man is a raging well of desires and hopes. Permeating all of this, is the crystal clear vision of Julie as his purest desire and highest hope.

She smiles. They are meant for each other. She's up for whatever he has a yearning to try. She kisses him. When he pulls away, he's grinning. He kisses Donna and then wraps one hand around my brother's cock. He looks at Terry. Terry shrugs. Mark puts his mouth over my brother's cock.

---

I never expected to experience any of this. I hardly let myself imagine it. I've opened myself to Jewel and let her see the craziness that is inside me. She is not appalled. She loves it, loves me. I can quit worrying about keeping large parts of myself straight-jacketed and locked away, sedated to reduce the howling. It's been exhausting work.

Terry's cock throbs in my hand. I know what a tumescent cock feels like in my hand. It feels entirely different in my mouth. The head is spongy, not hard. His precum tastes a lot like mine. At first I am unsure of how to proceed. I've never given a blow job before. I mentally kick myself. No, I've never given one but I've received a few. I know what I like. That's seems like a reasonable place to start.

I feel Jewel poking around my thoughts. It's getting easier to sense her. I invite her in. I want to share everything with her.

I lick my way down the shaft, knowing it would be imprudent to try to deep throat him right off the bat. I cup his sack with my hand. Jewel has never realized that I like to have my balls played with. Perhaps that was locked away with all the other "craziness". I hear her, in my head, protesting I should have told her. I agree but I didn't so no point in belaboring the point. Besides, I remind her, can't you see I'm trying to work here? She smacks the mental me in the back of the head, uses my own words against me, telling me I'm "saucy" and then sits back to watch. I let Donna know the invitation extends to her as well and then I turn my attention to Terry. I've never liked doing anything just okay; I like to excel.

I suck one of his balls into my mouth. I feel the girl's surprise. Terry's as well. I tug, gently, until his hands find my head. I let his nut fall from my mouth, rest my other cheek against his leg, and suck the other nut into my mouth. I hold it there as my hand begins to stroke his cock. I let go of his balls and slide my mouth over the shaft. I take the head into my mouth and push a little farther, not nearly far enough to worry about gagging. I begin to move my mouth over his cock, following with a wet, slick, twisting hand. When I feel him get close, I stop and mouth the shaft, sucking his balls. I want to prolong this for him. I know he's incredibly turned on. He's watched my fiancé eat his sister's pussy while I fucked her, my fiancé not his sister, from behind. Then, Donna and Julie tormented him with their mouths. Now, it's my turn.

I had been curious about this. I have never been sure I'd like it. I find that I do. It isn't so much the idea of sucking another man's cock per se. It's more about the power it gives me. The ability to drive someone to extremes is intoxicating. I'll have to be careful about that.

I feel Julie kneel by my left. Donna does the same on the right. Gary joins his brother. Now there are three mouths but only two cocks. What a dilemma.

We take turns, knowing without needing to speak when it is time to switch, time to take a break, time to watch. The girls take a break. I don't need or want one. Between my legs my cock is hard again. The girls each have a hand on it, stroking. Each of their other hand holds Terry and Gary's cocks. They hold them for me, angling first one and the other toward my mouth. While I suck Terry, Julie sucks Gary. While I suck Gary, Donna sucks Terry.

I can feel us mentally synching. It's time. I let Julie take Gary's cock. He's wanted her for weeks now. I take Terry's. He hasn't wanted me but that's okay. I can't say I really want him. I like him fine. I'm enjoying what I'm doing but that's all. Besides, he can't say he didn't get a first class blow job out of this deal.

I settle onto my heels. Terry's hand finds my head. I can see and sense Gary's on Julie's. She is back on her heels. We open ourselves and Donna's brothers begin to fuck our mouths. I don't mind. I can cede control at this juncture. I'm the one that got him here. That's sufficient.

---

My brothers begin to move faster. Julie has more experience. She doesn't gag. I hear Mark start to gag once or twice but Terry always backs off. Mark's hands move to grab my brother's ass. The next time he gags it's too late. Terry can't stop. He's too close. His hands clench on Mark's head and he pushes his cock deep into the man's mouth. Mark wretches some but doesn't pull away as Terry's hip begin to jerk.

--

He's gagging me but I don't mind too much. Terry is basically a decent guy. I take it as a sign of my control over him that I can get him so turned on the decent side is eclipsed, if only momentarily.

When he cums I don't pull away. I've eaten my own cum out of Julie's pussy twice today. So what if this time it isn't mine?

Terry is so excited his ejaculation is almost as watery as his pre-cum. It's easy to swallow, hardly any spills out of my mouth to drip onto my chest.

"Oh yeah, Mark," Donna pants, her hand on my shoulder. "That's the way to suck a cock. Holy shit you're a cock sucking natural," she moans. She knows as well as I do this is my first time.

Above me, Terry gasps, over and over, "Fuck, doc, fuck."

I continue to suck Terry as he gently begins to move in and out of my mouth. He wipes my chin with the head of his cock and I take the head back into my mouth. I'd prefer to linger but to my left things are rapidly coming to a head, if you'll pardon the pun.

I turn my head as Julie takes Gary's cock out of her mouth and points it toward me. I barely have time to get my lips around the head before he explodes. Gary is silent but Terry continues to gasp, "Fuck, doc, fuck yeah."

Gary's cock is barely in my mouth and some of his load ends up on my chest. I can take my time with this load so I do. I let his cock grow soft in my mouth before giving it up.

Donna and Julie push me back against the couch. They lick my chest, tease and nip at my nipples. They raise their heads and the three of us exchange sloppy kisses. The entire time they have been stroking me. They know when I'm close. They bend down and start to run their mouths over the sides of my shaft and up to the head. Their hands keep pumping.

When I cum, most of it jets into the air some to fall back onto Julie's face and hair, some to fall onto Donna's face. Donna's scalp is nearly smooth, sporting only a day or two's growth of stubble. A line of cum lies neatly atop her scar, as if I had drawn it there with my cock.

I regain control of my body and lean forward. I kiss the line of cum off Donna's scar before turning to embrace my fiancé.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cabin at the Lake Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds