• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Friday Night Delights Ch. 03

Friday Night Delights Ch. 03

12

Unfortunately, it didn't seem like a lot of work was getting done on the following day. Marisa looked out of her kitchen window into her neighbor's backyard. She gazed up the pile of tools and pipes that looked untouched from the day before. The clouds were gray and a drizzle had taken over the day since the morning. Marisa moped around the house in her pajamas and watched day-time television. What a bore! There was always work to be done around the house but it just wouldn't hold her attention. She parked herself in front of the TV and flipped the channels.

Zoning out on the 500+ channels of cable changing, it took a moment for her to register the sound of beeping coming from outside. A noise out of the norm amongst the drizzle, she had to investigate. Looking through the sheer curtain, one of her unusual past-times during the day, yielded a drab truck parked in her driveway. Jay's Pools and Spas was etched on to the side of the vehicle. Marisa racked her brain for a moment. Did Stephen schedule someone to come work on the pool? She hadn't known for sure and sent an inquiring text to her husband. She waited for a moment, anticipating a knock at the door, but there was no sound.

Maybe they just had a work order Stephen gave them. She rushed back to the kitchen and looked out into her backyard toward the pool. Not a worker to be seen there either as she glanced it over. Until her eyes fell next door. Two men were hoisting what appeared to be a jacuzzi on to Jerome's deck. The drizzle obstructed the view, but she could see that Jerome was in his football windbreakers showing the men where to place the hot-tub. He looked like a coach guiding some players. The guys from Jay's followed his directions expertly and installed the jacuzzi in no-time. Marisa had resumed watching her favorite talk-show and only glanced to see that their truck was already gone.

Next door, Jerome was finishing up his paperwork for the moving business. After completing the payroll and balancing the checkbook, he gave himself the rest of the day off. Kicking back on his couch, he looked out the window into his backyard and saw the materials of his incomplete gym. Well it ain't gonna build itself. He tried to will himself out of the prone position but it just wasn't happening. Has it come to this Jerry? C'mon you lazy bones. Encouraging himself up, he took the blueprints for the gym from his coffee table and entered the foyer. On the floor, he saw that his mail had been deposited through the mail chute. Looking closer, he saw a sticker still attached to the door. Jerome pulled it off and read it as a notice for a package left. It marked the package being left at the garage door. Strange, I don't remember ordering anything. As he went to his garage, he did remember ordering a connector piece for the gym. Upon opening the side door of his garage, he saw a medium sized box on the welcome mat. It looked to be what he was waiting for and he brought it inside to his kitchen counter.

It felt much lighter than he expected as he examined the box. The tape had been slightly ripped and did a poor job in keeping the box closed. Jerome sifted through the packing peanuts and pulled out a box that put him in mild surprise. He held it as if it was familiar but also very strange. The box art displayed a large cup with a giant black penis coming out of it as the text on it read, "Super Venti Mocha: Black and Strong, Just Add Cream." Jerome let out a chuckle and shook his head in disbelief. This has to be a joke, he thought as he laughed silently to himself putting the dildo back into the box it was shipped in. He carefully taped it back up to be returned, realizing that he hadn't looked at the shipping label.

It was addressed to another address, the mailman must've got the wrong house. Jerome noticed that it belonged next door. He licked his lips as he saw that it was addressed to a certain M. Sanders. Jerome didn't waste any time and wanted to correct this postal error. He threw on some sandals and went next door with the box. After knocking for what seemed like an eternity, Jerome turned to return home. He noticed there wasn't a car in the driveway so it was likely no-body was home. However, as he took a step, the door opened and he turned around.

Reluctantly opening the door was Marisa. She peered out and recognized Jerome instantly. "Oh, hey Jerome. How's it going?" She smiled, pleased to see him.

Jerome blanked out for a split moment as he glanced over his neighbor. Barefoot with her pink and white toes, Marisa's legs displayed her magnificent tan as her velour shorts held on to her like a second skin. Her spaghetti strap tank top appeared comfortable as it dipped below the middle of her chest. Jerome noticed how the slight breeze outside introduced him to her perky big nipples. "It's going real good Marisa. Just enjoying this lazy day. From the looks of it, you are too."

Marisa nodded and brought her arms up to fix her hair into a pony tail. Jerome couldn't tear away his gaze from the way her tits struggled to resist the pull of the garment. "Oh yeah, I probably look a mess. I'm sorry Jerry." She saw that he was holding a box and he instantly saw that she noticed the reason for his visit.

"Naw ma'am, you look just fine." Jerome smiled. He held the box out to her, "I think the packaged was left at the wrong house. I saw the label and it was y'all's address, so I thought I'd return it." Marisa had a look of confusion on her face.

"Hmm, you know... I'm not sure if Stephen was waiting for something or not. Or might be Courtney's. I'll hold on to it either way." Jerome handed her the box and she wrapped her arms around it. A moment silence made for a slight awkwardness between the two as their business was done.

"Oh! I'm sorry about the truck earlier, in your driveway ma'am." Jerome blurted out. "I didn't think it would take too long, but I'm sorry if it caused you any inconvenience." He noted Marisa's confused expression.

"There was a truck out here?" Marisa feigned ignorance.

"Yes ma'am. I'm having a jacuzzi put in on my deck and the fellas thought it was be easiest to park the truck in y'all's driveway to move the thing back there." Jerome explained. "I probably shoulda asked if it would've been okay for them to park there."

"It's quite alright Jerry. I didn't have to move the car this morning so it was no inconvenience at all." Marisa waving it off with her arm. Jerome caught the jiggle in her freely covered breasts.

"Well I sure am glad that it wasn't. But I still feel bad about it." He said, trailing off apologetically. Marisa caught some of his genuine, simple remorse.

"Oh don't feel bad," She frowned slightly and smile, "Now you'll just have to let me and Steve come use it!" Marisa laughed. Jerome smiled at the suggestion. "Speaking of backyard projects, how is that gym coming along?" Jerome's smile subsided a bit.

"It's a work in slow progress neighbor. I was having a lazy afternoon too, after I got my business work done. Didn't feel like doing nothing after." He gave a small laugh. "I'd better get to it if I want to finish it soon." Jerome turned to leave and Marisa noticed the missing pep in his step.

"That sounds good. Listen, I could put on a pot of coffee if you'd like," Marisa pointed towards her kitchen. Jerome stood and looked in as Marisa put the box down on the staircase. Her ass cheeks peeked out towards Jerome as he read the "SEXY" printed on her shorts. "I'll make it black and strong, it'll wake you up something fierce." She smiled big.

Jerome's thoughts instantly went back to the contents of Marisa's package, he grinned widely at her gesture. "I appreciate the offer ma'am. But I think I'll be alright. I generally don't drink coffee this late into the afternoon." Marisa continued to smile and shrugged her shoulders as if to say, oh well, your loss, in a friendly way. "Maybe I'll take a rain-check though if that's okay with you?" Jerome asked.

"Of course Jerry. Anytime." Marisa nodded enthusiastically.

"Great," Jerome smiled, "I look forward to it." He started to walk into the driveway and turned to her while she stood at the door. "I'll have you know I do like a little creamer!" He barked out to her.

***

"Yesterday was an absolute wash babe." Stephen said as he picked up his keys from the kitchen counter. He peered out the window into his backyard, looking toward the sky. "Thank the real estate gods it's clear today." He gaze lowered and he saw Jerome working in his yard on the gym. Geez man, put a shirt on. Though he couldn't say it out loud and admit it to himself, something unsettled him about his big, smoothly bald-headed, black neighbor. The way his chest was peppered with gray and black mossy hair and the spandex shorts he always wore, it made Stephen almost consider putting up a privacy fence. Have some decency. Stephen just shook his head to himself in disapproval. "You think he's ever going to finish that gym out there?" He asked his wife.

Marisa, moved up behind her husband and hugged him from behind. She caught a glimpse of Jerome towering over his tools, with his tight ass in his shorts. She smirked and patted her husband on his back. "Oh I'm sure he will honey. He said the rain yesterday delayed some of his concrete work. But considering how hot it is today, it looks like the perfect weather for the project." She put her coffee mug in the sink and could feel the look of confusion from Stephen survey her.

"Is that right?" Stephen asked her in a matter-of-fact tone. "When did you all chat yesterday?"

"Hmm...," Marisa thought out loud for a moment. "Oh it was some time in the afternoon. The mailman delivered our mail to his place by accident and he was kind enough to bring it over." Some relief appeared on Stephen's face. Marisa continued, "He also wanted to apologize for a truck in our yard. Did you know he had a jacuzzi put in on his deck? The man moves in less than a week ago and already knows how to class up the place." Marisa put a hand on her husband's chest. "You know how bad I've wanted a hot-tub all these years." Stephen exhaled slowly and looked around the kitchen.

It was littered with boxes in various states of packing, as was the rest of his home. Courtney was off to college and the feeling of the nest emptying was painfully dawning on Stephen. "Well maybe we'll have some space once Courtney is gone." He calculated the turn around time and the void that would be there at the end of the week when his daughter went off. Marisa nuzzled up on him to encourage him. "Okay okay, I will call Jay and get a quote on some models." Marisa squealed and kissed him. "I better get going. I didn't get a whole lot of selling done yesterday so I've got to make up for today. Do you need me to pick anything up on the way home?"

Marisa thought it over for a moment and her face lit up. "Yeah! Don't forget to bring the bread and relish for tonight." A light bulb went off in Stephen's head, they were cooking out for Courtney. As he walked out the door, he reminisced about the fond memories of long summer days and grilling with his family. Now his little girl was getting out into the real world and he was grasping for that feeling again. His reflection was interrupted abruptly when he heard a voice call out.

"HEY STEVE!" Jerome yelled from his driveway, walking towards Stephen's car. Stephen pretended to be in a rush as he rolled his window down. Jerome leaned in towards his window, his big arms and hands resting on the car. "Sorry 'bout hollering you down man." He smiled at Stephen. Stephen returned a half-hearted, anxious smile.

"Uh- um-, it's alright Jerry. What's up...homie?" Stephen said, awkwardly. Jerome contorted his face at the question and brushed it off with a smile.

"Well... homie. I just had a question about the water system set up. See I got this jacuzzi yesterday from Jay's but I'm not sure if I got the connections right. I know you got a pool from them and wondered if you could help me set it up later today." Jerome explained. A wave of relief came over Stephen's face. Jerome smiled at the sight.

"Ah, yeah that can be a tricky thing because you want to have the right pressure. I have to get to work right now, but I will swing by later and I can show you the set-up." Stephen said confidently. Jerome smiled a big genuine grin and offer his hand for a shake. Stephen looked at the gigantic palm and let go of his confidence as he put his hand in Jerome's. He watched Jerome strut back to his home and pulled out of the driveway to head for work.

The day wore on for Stephen but he looked forward to the quality time with his family that afternoon. He worked diligently and closed on a few houses that were backlogged. By the end of the work, though he was exhausted, he felt accomplished. He went to the market and bought some of the fixings for the grill that Marisa requested and made his way home. He even got a six pack of premium beer, realizing that they hadn't given a proper "Welcome-to-the-Neighborhood" gift to Jerome yet. Upon arriving at home, he found his wife preparing the burgers over the sink, looking out the window. Stephen stepped in from behind and gave her a hug, she laughed.

"You're back! Did you get the stuff from the store?" Marisa asked.

"I did, everything you asked for you." Stephen replied, looking up and out into Jerome's yard. A bit of surprised filled him.

"What's that for?" Marisa asked curiously, pointing to the beer Stephen had brought. A question that tore away his wonderment for a moment.

"Oh that. It's sort of like a house-warming gift for our neighbor. He told me about the jacuzzi and asked for some help before I left this morning. I figured I'd head over and have a few beers with him while we work on it." Stephen said nonchalantly. Marisa looked at him doe-fully.

"Well it's that nice of you. Alright, well go ahead, I'll take care of the rest of the food prep." She kissed her husband. "He's been working pretty hard all afternoon, I'm sure he'll really appreciate your help." The thought of his wife watching Jerry all afternoon dampened his spirits slightly. Stephen grabbed the beer and made for his neighbor's yard.

Jerome was just finishing up a couple push-ups as Stephen admired the completed gym. "You made it!" Jerome yelled out to him as he stood up, almost lording over Stephen. Stephen looked up at him.

"And with gifts." Stephen laughed a little, extending the six pack towards Jerome. Jerome smiled and shook his head.

"I really shouldn't after a workout, but why the hell not. You gonna have one with me?" Jerome offered jovially. Stephen nodded in earnest, handing Jerome a bottle.

"I'd love to," Stephen accepted looking around, "Hold on, I'll go get an opener." As he turned to go home to retrieve one, he heard the turning cap open.

"Don't worry about it Steve. Here give me yours." Jerome said accepting Stephen's bottle and opening the cap with his hands. Stephen shared an inaudible thanks. Jerome pulled out the instruction manual for the jacuzzi and handed it to Stephen. "So... where do we start?" Stephen poured over the manual for a moment in silence and began directing Jerome on which pieces needed to be connected. Stephen realized this was the longest amount of time he had spent with his new neighbor so far. The notion had also dawned on Jerome as they worked together.

"I really appreciate the help Steve." Jerome said as he worked on tightening a nut on to a connector. "You and Marisa have been great to me while the other neighbor's haven't really said anything. Is that normal around here?" Stephen took a moment wandering his thoughts about what Jerome mean about him and Marisa being great to him. He snapped out of it quickly.

"Yeah, a lot of these folks tend to keep to themselves." Stephen shared as he took a swig from his beer. "You've got to realize they've been in this neighborhood for decades. You and my family are the newest on the block. Speaking of which, I don't think I've ever asked. Are you married?" Stephen took a sudden curiosity to Jerome's life.

"Naw Steve. I can't say I had the pleasure. Came close though, real close. Work always got in the way. She couldn't handle all the travel I did with the team and it didn't work out." Jerome heaved a sigh and let the silence do the talking for a moment while he worked. "I ain't lucky like you Steve." Jerome said breaking the quiet. "You got it all brother. Beautiful wife, good kid, great job. You living the dream man." Stephen let the sentiment set in, nodding in agreement as he took another drink. "And all I got over here is this big deck."

Stephen choked slightly on his drink at what Jerome said. He tried to get the stereotype out of his head and focus on what Jerome had shared. "Yeah you're right. But that isn't going to last for long. Courtney is heading off for college tomorrow. So life goes on." Jerome nodded his head. "It's going to feel weird to have that empty nest, but I'm kind of looking forward to it." Jerome clinked Stephen's bottle.

"Where she going?" Jerome asked.

"State. We're going to move her up tomorrow and I'm going to go back on Friday with the rest of her stuff." Stephen shared. Some gears were turning in Jerome's head.

"Two trips? That's going to be a long ride. Sure you ain't gonna get tired out?" Jerome offered some sympathy. Stephen hadn't considered the distance to be so long but did some buzzed calculations, admitting to the long journey. "Why don't you take one of my trucks? I'll have my guys come and help you load it up so you can save yourself the extra trip." Jerome started to say as Stephen began shaking his head in friendly disagreement.

"No no no, I can't let you do that man. You have a business and proper protocols on renting. I can't." Stephen profusely refused. Jerome smiled.

"It ain't like that man. You're my neighbor and I can help out. It's on the house. If you can't accept that, then at least in return for the beer." Jerome began to laugh as he held up his bottle. Stephen caught the infectious buzzed laugh and shook his head in approval. They clinked their bottles again in agreement of the deal. Jerome turned on a valve from the wall connected to the jacuzzi and it began filling up. He let out a howl and thanked Stephen for all his help.

Strangely, Stephen didn't feel like leaving even though the work was done. Though he was a little drunk, he could feel the warmth of his neighbor and appreciated the time they had spent working together. Jerome began putting his tools away and Stephen's memory was jogged. He had to start getting the grill ready and said his farewell to Jerome. "Thanks again Steve." Jerome stopped and stood in front of Stephen, giving him his full attention. "I really appreciate it man." Stephen was unaccustomed to his neighbor's exuberant amicability and awkwardly thanked Jerome back.

Back home, Marisa heard the back door open and saw a smiling Stephen come in. "Someone's in a good mood!" She worked on chopping up some onions. Stephen's glazed eyes laid on her with marked lust.

"I am. I am. I am. Look at you," He feasted on the sight of his wife in her white, red flowered sun dress. "You look fantastic." Stephen kissed her as his hands met the end of her skirt on her upper thigh. It was short, just the way he liked it. He began to pull it up but she stopped him quickly.

"Nope, not yet. We've got work to do. Did you start the grill?" Marisa turned to business mode. Stephen frowned.

"No, I'll go do that now. Is Courtney home? I'll wait for you two outside." He grabbed the bag of charcoal from the garage and went the backyard. Stephen began to fill up the coal basket on the grill when he heard some grunting. Looking up, he saw Jerome in the middle of a pull-up set on his gym. Shirtless, the sinews glistened with every rep and sweat beaded around his body. That son of a gun, already at it, Stephen thought and smiled, taking off his own shirt in camaraderie. He continued to get the grill ready. The second time he looked up, Jerome was no-where to be seen.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Friday Night Delights Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 161 milliseconds