• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Fanny Ch. 03-04

Fanny Ch. 03-04

NOTE: If you really want to understand what, when and why, I strongly recommend to the readers to start with the first part, FANNY.

FANNY II can be bypassed, since it's an interlude, mainly referring to another episode of my life...

*****

FANNY III

I opened my eyes, and saw Fanny's beautiful long dark hair caressing my belly.

I could only feel her mouth engulfing the head of my dick, while her expert tongue was consistently tickling my dick's frenullum.

Sensing that I am now awake, she just grabbed me by the base of my dick with her hand, took it out of her mouth, and said: "Good morning! Or, better said, good afternoon!" She then smiled at me...

"Good afternoon, darling, you really know how to convince a guy to wake up!"...

And I smiled, caressing her beautiful hair.

"Now, excuse me, but I've started something that needs to be finished!" Saying this, Fanny got back to work my dick with her mouth and her hair.

With her hand, she was alternately massaging the base of my dick and caressing my balls. The sensations were really, really exquisite!...

Presuming that she was intending to finish me like this, I've said: "Why don't you get your beautiful ass closer, so that I can grab it with my hand? By the way, I hope you won't be too mad, but, sorry, I have never licked a cunt and, honestly, I just don't intend to get started today... Anyway, I hope that you will enjoy what I'm gonna do to you!"

She stopped for a moment, rearranging her body's position, and made an interesting comment: "I know very well that a man's cock is clean, or should be, open in the air, while the woman's genitals are somewhat hidden - men's balls also are in the open air!" She said it, concomitantly grabbing me by my balls...

I've helped her positioning her body on her belly, somehow oblique to my body, and, while she started again to please my dick and balls with her mouth and hand(s), I took control of her ass and pussy.

I've covered my thumb with my own saliva, and with no real efforts, I've inserted it up her ass - feeling what I was doing to her, she's arched her back, raising her bottom a little.

She also opened a little wider her legs, flexing her knees. She has also started to do something like humming from her throat, making my dick even harder.

With the rest of my fingers of my right hand, of which the thumb was pressing as far as it could go inside her anus, I've reached her clit and started to caress it, as if I was playing the harp.

I must admit that I wasn't keeping my hand in a very "fortunate" position, some of the muscles of my hand protesting, but, comparing to what she was doing to my dick, I've considered it was worth the effort, so I kept on going.

It took only minutes to Fanny to start bouncing her ass, up and down, up and down and so on, and the humming was replaced with louder moans.

She also started to swallow more, and more of the length of my dick, letting me feel, often, the back of her throat.

I knew it very well, from previous experiences, that if I continue to lay on my back, Fanny will, almost sure, not be able to bring me to the finish, so I've decided to let her work hard only until she will have her first orgasm.

I've started to pump my thumb inside her ass, in somewhat a forcible manner, making her bounce even stronger.

Meanwhile, I was trying to think hard about some object that would look like a dildo - I've realized that I didn't have anything at hand, not even a carrot or a cucumber...

Well, this is it! I just had to continue my ministrations, until she would be satisfied...

"Fanny, do you want to replace my thumb with my dick?"

"No! Just keep on doing what you're doing! It's fine! It's fantastic! It's exquisite!"...

Then, she just kept on pleasing my dick...

I have to admit that some groups of muscles of my right hand were already aching, but what can you do when your woman is so much appreciating what you are doing to her?!?...

Crazy or not, I've realized that the pain in my arm was somewhat directly influencing my dick!

It was hard as a rock, but surely had had absolutely no intention to release some load of sperm!...

I've just kept on maneuvering her ass and clit and labia, for more than five minutes, when, finally, she tensed - I've suddenly felt my thumb trapped inside her ass.

Feeling that, I've just inserted two fingers inside her vagina, pressing really hard.

She stopped, leaving my dick free from her mouth, and started to yell: "Yeah! That's it! That's just it! That's just it! Go! Go! Go! Don't you stop! Don't! Don't Don't!" Then she started to make some animal noises that I don't know how to describe here...

After the tension of her orgasm has been released, she started to bite my dick - not in a bad manner, but, still, I've started feeling a bit of pain...

It was a "good" pain, so I didn't care, or, better said, it was, somewhat, compensating the pain in my arm...

Still with my thumb in her ass, and the rest of my fingers smoothly caressing her clit and labia, I've asked her: "Fanny, are you sure you don't want me to fuck you?"

She stopped, took my dick out of her mouth, and, with a serious voice, asked me: "Man, but what are you doing now?!? Are you taking from me an interview, or something?!?"

Then she just smiled, and got back to dick sucking...

I need to mention, for those who don't know, that we do have a joke here - when you give a girl a dick to suck, this means that she is giving you an interview!

Slowly, I've taken away the thumb and fingers from Fanny's ass and grabbed a napkin to wipe my hand...

Then, I've started, nice and easy, caressing her ass cheeks...

She was still working hard at my dick, when, gently, I have turned myself on the right side - I was, honestly, already pitying her for her "work"...

I didn't want to have her exhausted.

She readjusted her position and continued playing with my dick and balls.

This new position has made it's task - soon enough I've felt that I was close to cumming.

I've grabbed both her hands, held them with my right hand, and, with my left, I've grabbed the back of her neck.

"Fanny, puking or no puking, I shall force you to take my load deep down your throat the moment it comes! Sorry, but I just can't help it!"

She has tensed a little, but said nothing and just continued sucking my dick and, from time to time, licking the head of my dick...

Not long after, I've just felt the rush to cum - I've started bouncing my ass, sticking my dick deep inside her mouth, meanwhile holding her hands in a very tight grip.

She's started choking, but I just didn't care!

I just needed to cum!

You know the say: Bad, mad, and dangerous to know!

That was "exactly" me, those moments...

Suddenly, I've remembered my cousin Cora, and this made me more brutal than before...

The explosion was terrific, and only Fanny could, if she would, tell how and what she's felt!...

She continued choking and fighting to get some air. I just pushed, and pushed, letting her deal with "her" problem...

After releasing my load, nice and slowly, I came back to my senses...

Meanwhile, my dick was getting smaller, fact that I'm sure that Fanny has appreciated!...

Honestly, I wasn't feeling any real remorse, since I was dealing with a woman that I've met in a train - after all, no strings attached, no nothing...

Still, I was so aware of the fact that she's, most probably, a victim of parental abuse...

Fanny took a very short shower, while I just washed my hands and my dick at the sink.

After she's got out from the tub, I've embraced her.

"Fanny, please let me take you this evening to a restaurant - let's have some nice steaks, or whatever you want"...

"Gosh! This means that I have to fix myself, get lipsticked and stuff!"...

"So, any problem?"

"Look, I know a place, a restaurant, where we can just order some steaks and whatever and take them home - really, I just don't feel like being sitted on a chair and stiff like a statue!"...

I've agreed, so she just started searching inside her purse, took out a notebook, and made a call - she ordered the food, and told me that in approximately an hour, we can go and take home our food.

Great! We've sipped some whiskey, some peanuts, listening to some music...

No big deal!

The taxi that I've ordered has arrived unbelievably quickly (it was Thursday evening!) and it took us at the restaurant much quicker than we've anticipated...

From the way the waiters and the chief was behaving, I've realized that Fanny was somewhat of a regular client.

Greetings and excuses, greeting and excuses, greetings and excuses...

After turning back home, and eating the stuff, Fanny has asked me for a favor.

"You have probably realized, by now, how important sex is in my life...

Meanwhile, would you really be upset if, for this evening, I would just ask you to let me stay at your place, with no sex involved? I mean, just watching TV, listening to music, and stuff?"...

I have always been a nice guy, and a "perfect" host!

It takes you to be really rude, or appalling, to make me be a bad host!

Therefore, I've just agreed, smiling.

It wasn't yet midnight, when Fanny has kindly asked me to call the night off, and go to SLEEP...

Knowing that there are still left Friday and Saturday, I have gladly agreed, and, unbelievably, I just didn't have to deal with a hard on, in spite of the fact that Fanny has bonded her body to my body, with her beautiful head on my shoulder...

FANNY IV

Friday morning, somewhere between six and seven...

It's really been a long time since I haven't slept so long with a woman beside me...

The military regime, and life, generally, didn't give me the opportunity to have that female flesh and soul beside me for such a long period of time...

Even if, by now, Fanny was sleeping with her body curved, like in a nest, somewhere beside me, at the margin of my bed, every time I've reached her skin, during the night, I could just feel her warm womanly flesh, giving me, somehow, an interior peace of mind, and putting me back to sleep...

Also, since I am addicted to hair, I could thoroughly caress her beautiful dark hair with my hand, and, from time to time, even turn and smell her perfume...

I was delighted to see that she was sleeping, totally relaxed.

To my real bewilderment, all night I just didn't have any erection, all my body being relaxed, including my dick, which, usually, has a will of it's own...

Now, it is morning - I can see the light at the margins of my windows drapes - and I can also feel that my dick is crying out loud "Enough is enough!"

It's hard as a rock and really ready for action!

I'm sure that Fanny has had her rest too, so I start caressing her hair, back, and ass...

My mind is focused on her cunt - I just feel the need to fill it with my dick and... make her orgasm with no anal "help"...

As she is laying on her right side, I just go closer, and, with my left hand, I line my dick with the entrance of her cunt.

It hasn't been easy, but, after several minutes, I manage to enter her cunt just a little bit, and start bouncing my lower body.

The flood of her body juices encourages me - I keep on bouncing and pushing, forward, forward, forward...

Fanny doesn't say a word, but rearranges her ass in such a manner that I can go deeper, and deeper...

I know that she's awake now, but I just don't say a word - I just let my dick go further and expect her to say or do something...

I've already learned my lesson - if I want Fanny to have an orgasm, or really react, I just need to deal with her ass.

Now, I am a "crazy" guy...

Suddenly, I feel the "need" to get Fanny back to normal! I know that if I want to, I can be a terrific fucker, digging for hours, without ejaculating...

I like this girl and I want to help her get back on the track - she needs a good vaginal fuck, until her senses will make her orgasm due to vaginal stimulation!...

I do realize that my goal is almost impossible to reach, but I am young and determined...

I have two days to accomplish my "duty"...

So, I just keep on pushing my dick further into her fucking cunt...

Since I feel that my hands are restless, I just start caressing her ass cheeks...

She seems to enjoy it, still saying nothing...

I really don't remember how long it has taken- three hours, four hours, I was just gently bouncing my pelvic bones towards the flesh of her ass cheeks, filling her cunt with my erect dick...

In my mind, I was just focusing on the idea that I need to push, push,push...

After some time, Fanny tried to start caressing her ass with her own fingers - no chance!

I've just "arrested" her hands and continued to fuck her beautiful cunt with my dick...

Mentally speaking, I was thinking about my dick as being a crank rod and I was just bouncing my lower part of my body, over and over again...

I was just delighted that my "rod" was still hard and ready for action!

Push, push, push!...

Suddenly, the bell of the telephone starts ringing.

I stop, get down from the bed, and answer - I know that if/when my telephone rings, either it's something really important, either it's a good friend, or a fuck buddy...

I receive a phone call.

It's my good friend John, to whom, practically, I owe the opportunity to have met Fanny.

I know him and we've been friends since we were teenagers - I sense, from the moment he salutes me, that he is relaxed, in a good mood.

"So, John, what's up? Please be short, since you've interrupted me from something"...

He gives me the good news that his sweetheart isn't pregnant anymore.

"Are you definitely sure?" I ask...

He confirms - 100%

"Good for you! Next time, just take care!"

The way I speak and not asking for details reminds him that he has interrupted me from something...

So, we just say our goodbyes, and I get back in bed.

The moment I get into the bed, Fanny turns around and embraces me. We start kissing, while my dick finds the entrance of her cunt.

Really, I cannot tell how many hours we've practiced each and every position described by Kama Sutra.

If we would have had a photographer with us, probably he/she would have gathered all the material needed for illustrating a book!

Fanny's cunt was either flooding, coating my balls with her wetness, either was getting somewhat dry.

We surely were feeling some soreness, but neither of us has asked the partner to stop.

To my bewilderment, I just wasn't even close to ejaculating, even if, from time to time, I was pumping, hammering and digging real hard and/or fast.

When and if I could, I was caressing and even torturing Fanny's tits, sucking her nipples, biting them, licking them, and even twisting them between my thumb and forefinger...

She was alternately feeling exquisite pleasure and even some pain...

Finally, when I've maneuvered her to turn on her belly and started digging inside her cunt, while caressing her but cheeks, she turned her head towards me and asked:

"Why don't you just stick it back there? What happened?"

"No, my beauty! I just want to get from you a vaginal orgasm! Don't you see that I'm dieing to make you have one?!?"

"Gosh! You're gonna kill me with your fucking dick, but you won't get what you wish, unless I fake one!"...

"Wow! Kitten, my body and mind have been twisted sooooo much and for such a looooong time!

Please, believe me, you won't get an orgasm from there, even if you fill me with a fucking pumpkin!"...

I don't know if her mentioning the pumpkin, or whatever else, just made me start getting limp...

I was thirsty - really thirsty...

I've withdrawn, stepped out from the bed, and went to the kitchen.

Found a "well developed potato", peeled it with a knife, found a corkscrew and screwed it into the potato.

Got back in the bed, bringing with me, on a tray, two large glasses of orange juice.

We've drank our glasses, made Fanny turn on her belly, and, nice and easy, I've inserted the potato inside her ass.

"God! I hope that we won't need a doctor to help me get rid of that!"

I've just grabbed the handle of the corkscrew, and pulled the potato out - no big deal!

Then, nice and easy, just reinserted it.

"So, see? Everything is under control"...

"Yeah! Right! Luckily, you didn't find a pumpkin!"...

I didn't say anything - I've just reinserted my dick inside her cunt, trying to ignore the resistance pressured to me by the handle of the corkscrew...

Suddenly, after less than five minutes, I've felt bored...

Boredom came, strange enough, with the need to ejaculate...

I've started to pump her like there was no tomorrow, until I've felt the pressure - good old fucking pressure!

I didn't say a word! I've just pulled my dick out of her cunt, and, jacking off, I've just sprayed my jizz on her back.

To my surprise, after so many hours of fucking, the jizz was just a little...

While jerking with my right hand, I've used my left to take out the potato from Fanny's ass...

She didn't say a word, but I could sense that she was upset...

In my mind, I was already foreseeing her telling me that she's suddenly remembered that she has some better things to do, and leave...

I've just said:

"No matter what you're thinking about, first we need to eat and drink something".

She looked at me, with her dark green eyes:

"I know that you are in the army, but, ... what are you doing there?!? Mind reading?!?"...

"No, darling, I'm just a tool!"...

"What is that, a tool? A dick?!?"

"No, honey, my dick has nothing to do with the army!"...

Fanny called the same restaurant, we went there, took our order, and came back home, eating, watching TV, listening to some music and then fallen asleep...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Fanny Ch. 03-04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 180 milliseconds