• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 07

Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 07

1234

I sat staring at my phone waiting for it to ring. It was almost time. Almost 4 PM in Bombay.

It had been over forty eight hours since I had last seen Menaka on my computer screen getting clumsily fucked by Banke in our bedroom. For a variety of reasons that I will soon go into, I hadn't been able to keep monitoring her progress over the computer and the couple of times we had spoken had been very short conversations. I was dying to hear her voice again.

Finally the phone rang.

"Hey, finally!" I replied.

"Hello Prakash. How are you?" she sounded a little tired. I wondered if she had just been fucked by one of her lovers again. But it was unlikely given that our son was probably there with her.

"I am doing fine. Just a little tired with all the crazy work." I replied. "How have you been?"

"I'm okay." she laconically said and was silent.

"Well...any developments on the Dara front?"

"Nothing much. We had sex again two days ago in the afternoon before Ayan came home."

"Where?"

"In the living room on the sofa."

This part at least was true and gelled with what I had observed. That day after Banke left, Menaka had taken another nap. A couple of hours later, the door bell rang. She walked out of the bedroom. I could faintly hear Dara's voice coming from the living room. But they just stayed there. I watched the empty bedroom for about half an hour as I could make out a mixture of voices coming from the living room. The murmurs had gone from conversational to tender, and then there were faint sounds of moans and grunts. I had Menaka's orgasmic hollers after a while.

Then things quitened down. And ten minutes later, my wife walked into the bedroom, completely naked and sweaty looking well fucked. In about 12 hours, she had now been fucked 5 times including the interrupted session earlier in the morning. There was exhaustion in her body language but her face also had an aura of satisfaction.

She headed to the bathroom, had a long bath, and then started getting dressed in a salwar kameez, one of her regular ones. The sex for the day seemed to have ended because then she left the bedroom and didn't return as long as I watched.

"On the sofa huh?" I asked. "In what position?"

"From behind."

"You mean in the ass?"

"WHAT??? NOOO!! Are you crazy? Just regular."

"Does he play with your asshole?"

"Prakash!!" she sounded bashful. "I can't share such details right now."

"Come on. The guy has managed to seduce you pretty easily considering you are a high class memsaab and he is a lowly watchman. Your ass is very inviting. Surely he wants to try that too."

"He did mention it indirectly once but I shot him down. It is NOT something I will do, not even with you."

"I know you won't do it with me. But you might with him." I couldn't help but let a little bitterness show.

Menaka went silent. She had clearly detected my tone too.

"Prakash, you are the man I love. You are the center of my world." she said earnestly. "If you are feeling resentful in any way..."

"No no, sorry, I didn't mean it that way." I backtracked. "Anyway, how many times has he fucked you since?"

"Not at all. Ayan came back. It was a Friday. Today it's Sunday. I've been busy with Ayan ever since. No chance of anything with Dara."

"Not even late at night when Ayan is deep asleep in his room? You've played around at night before with him."

"Yes, but that was impulsive stupidity. I don't want to risk waking him up."

"With your orgasmic screams?"

A few seconds silence.

"I don't scream during orgasms. You know that." she lied. I felt like prodding her a little, but I let it drop.

"True. So has Dara cooperated? With him not getting his hands on you for 48 hours, maybe he is spending time with Vimla." I touched a pain point.

"Maybe."

Menaka testily said, barely concealing the jealousy in her voice. Then she probably realized what she was conveying and changed the subject.

"Anyway, how have you been? Still busy with that major engine malfunction?"

"Yeah, it's been 18 hour shifts since that damn thing conked off. We'll probably get it fixed later today and then leave port."

"So ten more days." she said. She sounded partly wistful.

"Yep, ten more days and Dara will have to share you with me."

"No sharing. I don't plan to continue this when you are here." she said pointedly and then added a little too enthusiastically. "When you are here, you satisfy my needs. I don't have to play with anyone else."

"That's good to know." I gave her the response she expected although in my mind, I again felt a pang of jealousy at how well Dara seemed to satisfy her than me.

"When will you be able to Skype again?"

"Maybe from Singapore in 5 days." I lied. "Anyway, what's your plan for the day?"

"I have to take Ayan to a classmate's birthday party in a while. In fact he's watching TV in the living room ready to get going. You wanna talk to him? It's been days."

"Sure, put him on!"

"HI papaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" my son's voice blared through the phone after a few seconds as Menaka walked out of the bedroom and put him on.

"Hello champ!"

And I started catching up with my son.

---

It took about ten minutes to catch up with all the exciting events in Ayan's life. I tried my best to sound interested but honestly, I was too preoccupied with the Menaka situation. Finally they hung up.

I rolled down the window of the van.

"Okay Francis, you can get in now." I said.

Francis solemnly nodded and got into the van.

"So I was going over the different cameras before the phone call." he said. "These three are fixed. These three have lenses that can rotate about 24 degrees each way. This is the waterproof one. And these two are similar to the other ones I showed you."

"Do they all have night vision?" I asked.

"Night vision will be enabled by the software I gave you." he said.

"Okay...do you have a couple of extra ones?"

"Yeah sure...where do you want them?"

"Is it possible to put them on the roof?"

"The roof? Where exactly?"

I explained to him the layout and he nodded. While describing where exactly I wanted them, I paused.

It was instinctive. The van had darkly tinted windows so no one could see inside. But still, I felt it prudent to stay silent while my wife and son walked out of the building and past our van.

Oh yes, I was in Bombay!

Watching the events of Menaka's first night of being a total slut had left me with mixed feelings. I was turned on at how I had been able to watch it all unfold live. I was also a litle concerned about her safety given the complicated situation with Banke and Dara. I had felt livid at how Dara had threatened her and I still remembered the description of how he had bent her over like a slave in his hut and beaten her ass.

Our ship was set to leave Manila in hours. We'd be out of range for a couple of days and really busy. I felt that the situation had complicated itself enough to the point where sitting on a ship thousands of kilometers away was not an option anymore.

So I called the shipping company and made up an excuse of my mother being really sick. Over the years I had built up enough respect and credibility for them to not question me on a matter like this. I spent a few hours wrapping up work related matters and explaining stuff to my junior guys. And then I took the next available flight to Bombay.

On the flight, I thought about exactly what I was going to do when I got home. One option was just landing up home to "surprise" Menaka. That would be the best in terms of keeping her safe from Dara's wrath in case things with Banke got complicated. But that would also mean a temporary end to Menaka's exploration of her sexuality.

After considering many scenarios, I came up with the best possible plan.

Soon after landing in Bombay, I contacted a friend who worked in a new channel that conducted many sting operations. Soon I had the contact of Francis, a discreet and competent surveillance equipment guy. I went to his Lamington Road office and hire his services. I was impressed by how laconic and non-judgmental he was. Once I was able to prove that it was my house I was trying to surveil, he had no more uncomfortable questions.

Next I booked myself into a hotel just a couple of streets away from my building. This served two purposes. It was within the range of the high definition cameras and mics so I didn't need to rely on internet connection. And it also meant I was close enough to home so that if some tricky situation arose with Dara and Banke that threatened my wife's safety, I could rush over right away and rescue her.

Once everything was decided, Francis had driven me to my building in the dark van and we waited for Menaka and Ayan to leave. And now here we were.

"The roof shouldn't be a problem since you have the key." Francis said. "Nor your house."

"What if you are stopped by someone? Especially the watchmen?"

"Don't worry sir. This MTNL uniform is very powerful in gaining access to place." he tapped the logo on his shirt. "The only tricky one is going to be the shack."

"Yeah, did you decide how you will install things there?"

"It won't happen right now. But I will have them installed later tonight by using a diversion."

"What sort of diversion?"

"We'll arrange for a truck to break down near your building at night. And then offer the watchmen a lot of money to help us fix it."

"One of them is usually sleeping at night."

"Don't worry about that. I'll make it seem like a multiple person job and offer enough money to the awake guy to go get his sleeping partner."

"Wow, you have thought of everything."

"That's why you are paying me so much, sir."

This whole thing had set me back by several lakhs. But when else would my hefty merchant navy salary come handy?

"Okay, so by tomorrow morning..."

"By tomorrow morning, I will have all the targets done. All the rooms in your apartment, the roof, and the shack. And we already have the screens and speakers in your hotel room. They just need a couple of driver updates and you're good to go."

"Excellent."

"The keys?"

I handed Francis my set of keys to the apartment and the roof. he picked up his bag of electronic goodies and stepped out of the van.

----

Later that night, almost everything was set up in my hotel room. I had a multi-screen feed of everything happening in my apartment. Menaka and returned with Ayan from the birthday party and with him awake and babbling, whatever I saw was mundane day-to-day stuff. I did get to see Menaka in her undies when she changed her clothes, but considering what else I had seen before, it seemed tame.

The cameras on the roof were also set up and the night vision software worked perfectly. For now the roof was empty.

The only feeds not working were the ones reserved for the cameras in the watchmen's shack. Francis had assured me they would be installed later that night.

I moved to the bed and started watching TV while having my dinner. Occasionally I checked out the screens to see what Menaka was doing but there was nothing remarkable happening. I knew that patience was the name of the game.

A couple of hours later, something finally happened. There was movement on the roof feed. It was the maid Vimla walking in. I had seen her around a couple of times, but this time, knowing that she was my wife's sexual rival, I looked at her carefully.

She was petite, barely five feet, and had a dusky complexion. She didn't seem to have big boobs from what I could see based on her chest. She had a cute innocent looking face that was wearing an annoyed expression as she paced around, presumably waiting for Dara.

Finally ten minutes later, the guy showed up. he bolted the roof door behind him and walked to their spot behind the water tank. He hugged her but she shook him off.

"Where have you been?" she asked in an irritated voice.

"I am here now." he started lifting her kurta up, but she slapped his hand away.

"Wait. I need to talk first."

"We can fuck and talk. I don't have much time."

"NO!" she said forcefully.

A look of anger flashed across Dara's face but he controlled himself.

"Fine, what?"

"What's with you these days? It seems like you are avoiding me. And you keep snapping at me."

"Is that what you want to talk about?" he sounded annoyed.

"No...I...I lost both the jobs in the building today."

"What? How?"

"I don't know. Both memsaabs told me one after the other that they were going to look for other maids. They said I come late, take too many days off, etc. But I think the real reason is different."

"What real reason?"

"I think that Menaka memsaab who caught us that other night has been telling people about us."

"No way!"

"Don't you remember how angry she was. And the way she looks at us when she walks by. I am sure that nosy bitch is going around telling people."

"I told you I had spoken to her and she promised she'd keep it to herself."

"Then explain to me how I suddenly lost two jobs on the same day. One I could still understand."

"Hmmm..." Dara rubbed his chin in thought.

I could sort of see the sense in what Vimla was saying. I had seen first hand how jealous Menaka was of her. And how possessive she was about Dara, despite cheating on him as well. It was quite possible that she did have a role to play in getting Vimla fired from the only two jobs she had in the building.

"I now need to look for other households. And if they are in buildings far away, I might not be able to meet you as often." Vimla pouted.

"You leave it to me. I will sort this situation out." Dara said.

"Hahh!" Vimla scoffed. "What are you going to do? She did catch us in the act. If she did tell those other ladies, they won't hire me back. And everyone else in the building also probably knows. In fact your job could be in trouble. I don't think the society will want a watchman who has sex with women on the roof."

"I told you, leave it to me." Dara said. "Now, on to more important things..."

He pushed Vimla towards the water tank and made her bend over as he unzipped his pants. The old gurkha whipped out his rapidly hardening dick as Vimla pulled up her kurta and untied the knot of her salwar. I saw that she wasn't wearing an underwear as her petite almost flat naked brown ass came into view.

"Oh I have missed this!" Vimla sighed as Dara entered her with ease grabbing her naked waist tight.

"Me too!" he said and started humping her in deep hard strokes.

I watched them have sex for a few minutes but my attention wandered. Vimla was not bad looking but compared to my wife, she was nothing.

I stared at my wife instead who was cleaning the kitchen after putting our son to bed. She looked so beautiful even doing the most mundane things. I could not believe she was the same demure shy woman I had been married to for almost a decade. She had turned into a nympho of sorts, two timing two men and possibly orchestrating the removal of a sexual rival.

Suddenly the blank feeds on the leftmost screen came to life. Francis had managed to install cameras in the shack as well. It was a tiny and messy place and looking at it, my mind was filled with memories of how Menaka had described being bent over and subjugated there. This was a shack in which she had been first fucked by a watchman. I wondered if I would get to see it happen in this setting again. Or if she'd play it safe and stick to our apartment.

The rest of the night was uneventful. Menaka went to bed soon. Dara and Vimla got done fucking and left the roof. And then Dara went and slept in his shack, presumably leaving Banke on night duty. I also went to bed with the impending sense that something major would happen the next day.

I woke up to the sound of Ayan throwing his usual morning tantrums coming from the speakers of my surveillance desk. Getting him ready for school was always a major ordeal. I watched, a little amused, as Menaka ran around after him following the daily routine. The watchman's shack was empty so I assumed Dara was up and about as well. Finally Menaka got Ayan ready, made him drink milk, handed him his lunch box and walked out of the apartment to take him to the bus stop.

She returned about 15 minutes later, wearing a big grin on her face. She looked almost excited at being alone in the home. I guessed Dara or Banke would be coming over shortly.

And my guess seemed to be right because my wife then went to the bedroom and started unwrapping her sari in a big hurry. The blouse and petticoat came off too and she was soon standing in front of the mirror in black panties and a blue bra. She stared at herself and then slowly took the bra off, letting her big tits hang loose. I suppose she was getting naked so as soon as her lover walked in, they could get to it and make up for lost time.

So I was surprised when instead of getting on the bed, she walked out of the room clad only in her panties and walked into the kitchen. Maybe to get a drink of water I thought. But instead she reached for a blue apron hanging in the corner. I had never seen that apron before. It looked new.

She put the neck loop of the apron over her head and with the front of the apron partially covering her tits and the rest of her front all the way down to halfway to the thighs, She walked back to the bedroom, tying the strings of the apron behind her back. The apron obviously left her back and her panty covered ass fully exposed. The loose ends of the apron strings hung over her ass swaying sideways as she walked. In the bedroom, she stood in front of the mirror again and admired what she saw. I had to admire her too.

Something about my wife almost naked wearing just an apron looked so kinky. The front of the apron was loose and displayed her cleavage while hiding her boobs. But with ever movement, art of the boobs would spill out of the edge. She kept trying to push them back in and tried to make the apron tighter in the front but in vain. She turned this way and that, admiring how her ass stuck out and how the blue apron and the black panties formed a contrast against her milky skin.

And then she went back to the kitchen. She put a pot of water on the stove presumably to make chai and then scooped out wheat flour in a wide tray. And started making dough. This all seemed very strange.

Very soon the front door opened and in walked Dara holding his stack of keys. He closed the door behind and looking around said,

"Memsaab?"

"In the kitchen!" Menaka nonchalantly replied.

So now Dara had free rein of the house. He could use his keys to walk in anytime. And Menaka seemed to be treating it as normal.

"Oh wow!" Dara stopped in his tracks upon entering the kitchen as his eyes took in the kinky sight of my imaginatively dressed wife.

She looked at him and flashed him a sh smile, almost like a wife trying to impress her husband.

"What are you doing?" the old gurkha asked slowly stepping behind her.

"Making breakfast. You like parathas?" again she asked in a very wifely tone.

Dara stepped right behind her and put his hands on her waist. He rubbed her ass over her panties and then slipped one hand to the front under the apron. Menaka kept kneading the dough and smiled happily.

"I have seen women wear these but never this way." Dara chuckled and leaned forward to kiss Menaka on the neck. His hands moved all over her front as he nibbled on her neck.

"What are you doing? Don't you want me to focus on cooking?" Menaka asked in a playful tone. Clearly mock reluctance.

"Let me help you."

Dara took his hands out from under the apron and put them around Menaka and in the dough with her hands. His body was now clinging to hers and he kept biting and nibbling at her neck. In that intimate embrace both of their hands played with the dough for a while.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds